Before Pics?

Dela

Cathlete
So who's doing before Pics? I really want to, but I've always been so self conscious about how I look in pictures, I'm having a hard time working up the nerve to take the photo.

Dela - I am! I looked in the mirror the other day and gagged. So I have promised myself to get some good before pics so I have some motivation. :)

I am going to do it. However, I think I gained 10 lbs since Thanksgiving (not looking foward to seeing that picture). I feel very blah!!
I can't wait to get started. I need some motivation. I just got an email from cathe. It sounds like 2-3 weeks before we will actually get the workout. I'm so very excited.

Are you posting your pictures on this website? I don't know if I am doing that.
chrissy

So who's doing before Pics? I really want to, but I've always been so self conscious about how I look in pictures, I'm having a hard time working up the nerve to take the photo.

Remember, no one has to see the photos but you, and they might be good motivation for you.
(That being said, I don't plan to).

Are you posting your pictures on this website? I don't know if I am doing that. chrissy

If my after pic looks good, then I MIGHT post my befores. I'm pretty ashamed of the way I look at the moment though. I have put on at least 10 lbs since this summer - gag - and on my frame it has ALL gone to my waist. I'm only willing to show that off if I look pretty darn buff at the end of this! :eek:

Liann,
My 10lb went below the waist LOL.
I'm thinking maybe posting as I progress would keep me motivated. I have to say exercise is not my problem. It is my diet that is lacking (or should I say not lacking!! ha ha)
chrissy

Oh no way, I'm not going to post the before pics, all that out there on the internet for anyone to see, yikes. I'd have to look like one of the girls in the video at the end of 3 months to ever post the before, so the shock of the after overrides the before!! :D

I think my plan will be to set up the camera to take the pics myself, immediately transfer them to my desktop and delete them from the camera.

I'm definitely taking "before" pics with sister and my husband so we can chart the progress but can't promise I'll show them to anyone!! What I'm not doing is weighing myself - I refuse to focus on a number. I actually have no idea what I weigh, I just focus on my pants size going down!

I plan on taking pictures, but will not be posting them any time soon! I don't really like having my picture taken anyway, but for the sake of posterity I will oblige!

Yep-I plan to! I'm also starting training for a marathon. I'm hoping that STS will mesh well with my training. I'm planning on taking a picture after each mesocycle with measurements. I'll probably post following the little experiment and HOPEFULLY with some sweat and grunting I'll have some great results and another finisher medal
hey-we may need finisher medals from Cathe after completing STS!!!
julie

I just told my DH the other night that I need to take before pictures. He just laughed at me. The reason is because I have years worth of before pictures and no after pictures. Hopefully STS will be my lucky charm and I will actually have a reason to take after pcitures.

Jean

Before Pictures--LOL!

I just told my DH the other night that I need to take before pictures. He just laughed at me. The reason is because I have years worth of before pictures and no after pictures.

Jean:

I laughed out loud reading your post. I took a "before again" picture on Christmas in jeans and a red sweater. I am planning to take "before STS" pictures in workout clothes next month. I have plenty of "before" and "before that" pictures in my collection. I am hoping to have an "after" picture to share in 2009!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hey dreamyjeanie and BelovedHeather..

I'm with you both, I have TONS of before pictures. I plan on taking a "before" picture before STS, and I'm hoping I have the commitment to finally have an "after" picture.

Annie

I just told my DH the other night that I need to take before pictures. He just laughed at me. The reason is because I have years worth of before pictures and no after pictures. Hopefully STS will be my lucky charm and I will actually have a reason to take after pcitures.

Jean

Here's to your success with STS.

I plan on taking before and after pics. We'll see what the after pics look like before I decide to post them!! Wont mind showing it off if I got it to flaunt right??

As for the 5-10 lbs. we never get rid of....UGHHH! I worked my butt off this month and at least maintained. Mine all stays at the waist/hips too! And, of course, the clean eating would have helped.

Anyway, that's why I decided just last month to get the STS so I can see the results from working so hard. I'm determined not to beat myself up (mentally) until after the new year rings in!! I hope to see lots of before/after pics. When people do post them, it is amazing to see the difference. Good luck everyone!

Never mind pictures...

My plan isn't to bother with pictures....my big 'reveal' is to walk into my gym (where I also teach yoga), and casually stroll up to the chin up bar and crank out a massive set!! Preferably infront of all the personal trainers ;)

I've got a bit of a disordered eating (not quite a full blown eating disorder, but not healthy either) past so I steer clear of focusing on aesthetic results. That's why I love Cathe - it's so much about FUNCTION! I'm naturally strong, but love to see the strength gains, and let's face it - the pull up is the holy grail for strength, particularly for us women...

I wish everyone the best with their STS progress, whatever your goals might be!

I plan on taking before pictures and then take them after each cycle to see the difference throughout the program as well as an after picture......at least that's the plan....:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.