Any new clips??!!

Denise R

Cathlete
It's been almost a year and all we've seen are the 1st three workouts of Mesocycle 1. Can we please get more clips of Meso 2 & 3, the heavy leg workouts, the abs workout & extended stretch? Pretty please, with lots of "extra workouts" on top!!

Denise

Working on them now

It's been almost a year and all we've seen are the 1st three workouts of Mesocycle 1. Can we please get more clips of Meso 2 & 3, the heavy leg workouts, the abs workout & extended stretch? Pretty please, with lots of "extra workouts" on top!!

Denise

We should have some meso#2 clips up in a few days along with clips from the the bonus leg sections from all four meso #1 leg routines that we previously told you about. We're currently working on the meso #2 Leg clip for YouTube.

Thanks for the update SNM. Now on to the REALLY BIG question -- is it still looking good for an STS holiday?? Puh-leeze say yes!!!!!

Yes, we still think things look pretty good for a Christmas release.

YEAH!!!
1.gif

It's coming ....

Denise

Hi Denise! We are on it right now as a matter of fact. I'm just taking a little break to get on the forums and teach a class tonight. We have two clips in the works and hope to get them up tonight or tomorrow. So stay tuned :D

Looking good

Thanks for the update SNM. Now on to the REALLY BIG question -- is it still looking good for an STS holiday?? Puh-leeze say yes!!!!!

Yes, Lorrie, we are doing all kinds of STS gymnastics back here to make this holiday an STS holiday....;)

I'm thinking of a new tradition

some booty kickin workouts BEFORE any tasty treats hit these lips!!! That way my tushie will be too sore to just sit and chow for too long!
I seriously can't wait!
julie ;)

I appreciate all the hard work SNM has done. I'm certainly willing to wait to have such a high-quality series.

*cough* The truth is, I'm trying to build up my strength in the meantime so this program doesn't kill me. *cough*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.