All Equipment Used in STS

LizO66

Cathlete
Hi Everyone!

This is for all you seasoned Catheites who have carefully followed the development of STS. This looks to be a very exciting and challenging program! Like all of you, I can hardly wait to get the videos, but I have a quick question about the equipment used. I think there is some kind of tower, weighted gloves, etc., etc., that I've picked up on in some of the video shorts. Does anyone have a comprehensive listing of all the equipment used in the STS program?

Thanks!
Liz

Hi Liz,

Cathe and crew seem to be showing different options, but here is some information on what you'll need.

This answer is from the STS FAQ:

#12 Do I need a lot of equipment to do STS?
No, STS really doesn't require any more equipment than we have used in our other videos with the one exception being a pull up bar for pull-ups (you can use elastic tubing as an option or substitute another back exercise if you prefer).
The equipment needed for STS is a bench or step, a weight adjustable barbell, a wide variety of dumbbells, a stability ball, a resistance band, paper plates, and good focus. Other pieces of equipment are totally optional such as a pull up bar (or tubing), weighted vest, ankle weights, micro load weighted gloves, and slanted risers.

HTH,

jordan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.