Ab Circuits YouTube Clip Now Up

SNM Videos

Administrator
View Ab Circuits YouTube Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laaJR90jA5E

Ab Circuits contains the following seven ab routines (Over 2 hours of new Cathe Ab Workouts):

#1 Yoga-Based Abs
#2 Pilates-Based Abs
#3 Weights and Plates Abs
#4 Stability Ball Abs
#5 No Equipment Abs
#6 Medicine Ball Abs + Bonus Medicine Ball with a Partner Abs
#7 Bonus Medicine Ball with a Partner Abs Only

Ab Circuits was designed to specifically coincide with the STS shock training program. Expect to “shock” your entire core/abdominal region with the following various workout programs: Yoga-Based Abs, Pilates-Based Abs, Stability Ball Abs, Medicine Ball Abs, Plate and Weight Based Abs, and even Bonus Medicine Ball with a Partner Abs (although this one is an added option). You’ll love the varied balance and strength challenges each workout provides. The best part of all is that there is something for everyone as well as everything for someone. For best results do two or three different workouts per week. Enjoy them after your STS workouts or simply on their own. Either way, the results are yours!

Love the variety!! My abs are always a problem and not quite what I want them to be so I am hoping this helps a lot :)

Best clip yet!!! I LOVED this clip. The one-legged pikes on the ball and the extended leg levitations look so challenging! Definitely something to aspire to.

I am so freakin' psyched for STS!!!!!

Wow

One legged pikes? Those look purely evil. I still struggle with regular pikes. Cathe and crew are super human!

And extended leg levitations! Holy moly! I don't know if I'll get there on these two exercises, but the sweat from trying will be fun!

Torso Tiger!

Hi Cathe, how are you, STS is an absoultely fab workout.

I love the clip, some of the moves with the paper plate, it remind me of moves that my torso tiger does {do you remember it} Would I be able to use the wheel bases,they are triangle bases with wheels if the paper plate doesn't work on my carpet.

What do you think?

Love Prayer001.

I especially like the plate work and the standing med-ball segments.
How long is the standing med-ball section?

Great Clip

Did you notice the new background excercisers having some difficulty? I think I'll be more like them though LOL:p:p

Hi Jillybean! You guessed it...those are the two toughies! You can do it!!!!! :D

Best clip yet!!! I LOVED this clip. The one-legged pikes on the ball and the extended leg levitations look so challenging! Definitely something to aspire to.

I am so freakin' psyched for STS!!!!!

Hi Love Prayeroo1! I'm not 100% familiar with this but it sounds to be fine. There are a couple of lateral moves and if your wheels move fluidly in all directions you should be fine.

Hi Cathe, how are you, STS is an absoultely fab workout.

I love the clip, some of the moves with the paper plate, it remind me of moves that my torso tiger does {do you remember it} Would I be able to use the wheel bases,they are triangle bases with wheels if the paper plate doesn't work on my carpet.

What do you think?

Love Prayer001.

It looks like every possible ab exercise has been included in these workouts - awesome! I like how you can choose intense weighted moves - or more stretching and elongating moves depending on how you feel - or what you need to work on. Like others have said - super variety!

OMG - like every other clip I've seen - these look amazing! I still can't do regular levitation holds and will likely not be able to do pikes for a while until shoulder is healed... but gosh, so much variety to choose from! Thanks, Cathe and SNM for whetting our appetites a little more!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.