1RM "Completed" Question

teddy16410

Cathlete
I thought I read somewhere that in WM any of the exercises we have completed 1RM test for will be shown in the drop-down list with a different color or some sort of way of telling we had already completed the test.
I checked the 6 exercises that its confirming (in 1RM tab) I have completed but the actual 1RM test site doesnt differentiate those exercises in any way.

Is that a future benefit or did I dream it all together?;)

I can't seem to get my completed 1RM to show up in my 'favorite' exercise so that I can see the percentage calculations.

They show up on my CatheSpace page, but no on the workout manager.

Searching the forums/threads for hope of an answer to this.

I thought so, too..I seem to recall the font color was supposed to change to red when he completed and saved a 1RM test..it would sure be helpful to have that!

What I've been doing lately is to pretend to schedule an STS workout, then look at one of the discs. In this list, there are different colors that show what 1RM I have done, and I look at the exercises that I have left to do. There are still some exercises that I don't know what they are, but SNM said they'd have a tutorial coming soon.
Ben

I thought I read somewhere that in WM any of the exercises we have completed 1RM test for will be shown in the drop-down list with a different color or some sort of way of telling we had already completed the test.
I checked the 6 exercises that its confirming (in 1RM tab) I have completed but the actual 1RM test site doesnt differentiate those exercises in any way.

Is that a future benefit or did I dream it all together?;)

When you go to schedule an STS workout and print a workout card you will see that any exercise in which a 1RM test was completed will be showm in red. (see picture below)

red.JPG

Thanks Once Again!

When you go to schedule an STS workout and print a workout card you will see that any exercise in which a 1RM test was completed will be showm in red. (see picture below)

red.JPG

So appreciate you answering all these detail questions! You're the best!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.