*whimper - plyo legs on youtube puhleese?*

Aquajock

Cathlete
Hello, Chris or Cathe or SNM or whoever the wizard is behind the curtain . . .

I don't suppose you could find it in your hearts to put up a clip from the workout I'm looking forward to most - PLYO LEGS - on YouTube?

please?

pretty please?

with sugar (clean sugar, natch) on top?

yours in torment,

a-jock

I don't suppose you could find it in your hearts to put up a clip from the workout I'm looking forward to most - PLYO LEGS - on YouTube?

please?

pretty please?

yours in torment,

a-jock

I concur!! Heck, I'd take a clip of any of the leg workouts! :)

Denise

STS- leg clips please!!

Hi,

Funny, I was just considering posting the same request on the Ask Cathe forum. I have checked Cathe's blog daily, hoping to find You Tube links to see clips of any of the STS leg workouts!! Oh well, I guess we just have to wait and be patient, although I have to admit that patience is not one of my virtues!

Regina

please?

pretty please?

yours in torment,

a-jock

I would if it were possible, but Plyo Legs will actually be one of the last STS DVDs to be finished and thus one of the last video clips you will see. I'm currently working on the authoring of the DVDs now and that leaves zero time for anything else. The "legs" workout from meso #1 will actually be our next YouTube release, but first I have to finish this phase of the project.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.