xxxxxx...Watercoolers...xxxxxx....Sunday, May 25, 2008

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Good morning!

Are ya still sleeping? Or are you up already and in the midst of a delicious weekend sweatfest? I caught up with everyone at the end of the day yesterday. Right now I'm off to do Kenpo Cardio Plus and MM Lower Body premix. I have a CPR course to take this morning, then a 4 hour instructor training session this afternoon. I hope you all have a great day!

Sandra

What kind of sweatfest are you talking about Sandra?? That sounded like something Eoin would say that is on the borderline of sexy, but related to fitness....LOL! Anyhoo, the party went fine last night...broke up earlier than I thought...but whatever. The Diva spent the night at the fundamentalists with strict orders NOT to go to church with them this morning. CBL and I spent the rest of the evening just talking and hanging out...all good.

I may not be back for personals today...we will probably go to the pool later and we have a movie to watch too. I ended up not doing a workout yesterday since my head was killing me, but we will see about today. What a slacker I have been lately! C'est la vie!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

OMG Debra - You don't need to speak French to be Canadian!! LOL
I wonder if your headache is caused by the weather? I could just imagine you trying to step and everytime you set your foot down you would feel it all the way up to the top of your head. Would relaxing with a hot cup of tea do the trick? Glad to see you made it thru your bbq.

Sandra - you reminded me I have to renew my CPR shortly. I think it expired this month. Luckily enough a guy at work teaches it so I can do it at work (after hours though:-( )but the company pays for it + the pizza.:p

Well, we missed the duck race and have not got the phone call that we won. Oh well. Cest la vie...

Really tired the whole house I think was in bed between 9-10pm last night. DS up at 6am but got him to stay in bed until after 7am. My parents don't usually get up before 9am so always worried about tiring them out when we're here. Hubby back a the cottage working (haha) while we are here relaxing. Will take DS to the park in a bit. Will probably be on the road sometime after lunch to go home and get groceries for the week. Might do Sin6 Ramp it UP tonight.

Everyone enjoy your Sunday will be BBL to catch up.

Hi

Last night I did the warmup + two combos + first blast + stability ball squats and lunges on LIS. Then I did a halfies of KenpoX, 1st half including warm-up. Then BG floorwork + firewalkers and stretch. I followed it up with my own eoin inspired yoga flow based on my breath, what my body needed, and mood.

Kim
Nice run!!! I had a dream that I was running my first 5K! I woke up from the horrors before I got halfway! LOL How long have you been running?

Sandra
I am impressed! Reading about your day inspires me to believe we women can do so much! Are you just not normal? I think that's it!;) I have my bad eating moments!!! But I try to keep up with clean eating as much as possible without going crazy! Keep on keeping on with X+. I'm hoping I can join you soon!!!

I best post before I lose this!

Ballistic hugs to all!

Wendy

Lazy Sunday for me. Rainy cool day. We all slept in and then went to church. Did some cleaning this afternoon and my sister stopped in for coffee with my two nephews (1 & 4), I sent home lots of preschool toys with them as I'm trying to clean out the basement. DS and DH went to the new Indiana Jones movie. I was going to do yoga but never got the energy too but it was about time for a rest day. I planned some yoga to stretch as I thought my legs would be sore but they feel fine except for when I go up the stairs.

I'm thinking that my legs were a bit fatigued yesterday as I had worked out 8 days in a row as well as being a bit dehydrated. So I think I will plan to take next Friday off to rest up and will try and drink more the day more. Hopefully I'll have a better run next week.

Sandra No, lazy Sunday for you I see! Hope you enjoy all your courses. My half is June 15th.

Debra- How's the headache today?

Patricia- Sorry you didn't win anything in the duck race. The hospital lottery is on Tuesday so keep your fingers crossed for me. The grand prize is a million dollar furnished home.

Wendy What a creative workout! I rarely do mish moshes, usually just do the workouts as made, I'm not very creative. I started running after having dd7. My mom said I was running to mourn as I had lost my dad and son the year before. I mostly run in the spring and do either the full or half marathon that our city has each June then do other things the rest of the year.

Kim

RE: xxxxxx...Watercoolers...xxxxxx....Sunday, May 25, 2...

I'm using my Blackberry as a modem to connect to the internet!!! But I'm going to cancel this feature after the free 30 day time period. They want to charge me an additional $30.00 a month on top of my already expensive cell phone minutes and internet on the cell phone only bill. SHUUSH!!!! Till then, I'm going milk it and type in bed!!!!:7

Kim: That is a long time without a rest day! Take it easy. But, it sounds like your body is conditioned considering you don't have any leg DOMS. About the only DOMS I have from my mish mosh is climbing stairs too. So, I avoid it as much as possible. I'll send the kids to fetch what I need.}( Wow! A million dollar furnished house. Can you imagine the taxes on that prize!:eek: Usually, I don't do mish moshes. I leave that for Traci, Tracy, and Sandra. But, I got mega bored with Low Impact Step, tired in my shoulders with Kenpo, felt like working my legs a little more with B&G since I had my band and stability ball with me, and wanted to do some extra stretching with yoga. I've done Shoulder ^^ so many times, I could do it in my sleep!!!!:D So, the mish mosh kinda evolved in the moment!!! I enjoyed it so much that I will play around with creating mish moshes more now!!! It's good to change things up... just like your seasonal running and Jeanette's biking. Running is much better therapy than say alcoholism or curled up in bed. Do you get that runners high too?

Patricia: Are you still going to the Eoin workshop? I sent you a PM two Fridays ago. Talk to me about Sin6. I've thought about getting it before I bought P90X.

Debra: Are you getting excited!!!! I can't wait to see you again!!! Did you find out if we're able to use our cellphones without roaming charges? I'll have to call Verizon and find out. So, you're neighbors are boring? Or just bored with you?:+ ;) Did the Diva come home baptised? Phil cracked up when I told him about the other Fundamentalists in your life!!!! Hope your head is feeling better today!!! Sending ~~~~Forehead :* :* :* ~~~~ your way!!! There. Does that help?:D

Sandra: After you finish the two YMCA courses, will you be certified to do personal training too? My eating was pretty bad today. I had: 3 mini chocolate covered doughnuts and coffee for breakfast; a Starbucks Peppermint Chocolate Latte with whipped cream and fruit cobbler for lunch; grilled shrimp, blackened trout with Asian inspired salsa, cooked bok choy, and brown rice cooked in diced tomatoes for dinner; and a slice of my chocolate marble cheesecake for dinner. Well, I tried.:+

Okay Ladies, I'm going to surf the net. Chat more later.

Oh! Tonight, I have no idea what I'm going to do. I was thinking of doing Core Synergistics since I should work my core sometime this month.:+

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!

Wendy

RE: xxxxxx...Watercoolers...xxxxxx....Sunday, May 25, 2...

Good Evening Coolers

Well, I guess the Canadians are settling in to go back to work tomorrow. Hope everyone else enjoys their Memorial Day. I was anticipating watching the Andromeda Strain mini series tonight and then realized it's tomorrow night. I did Ramp it Up. It's soooo much easier then Burn it Up. I was looking at the rotation guide that came with the Express series and thought it might be less overtraining then doing the Sn6 and SS as recommended. May look into mixing the SSex w/the SS videos and see how it goes. BIU was my go-to-work out when losing the baby weight and for doing any travelling.

Wendy - I can imagine the taxes on the $1m home - in Canada it would be ZIPPO. Yep you read that right!:p We only pay taxes on earnings from winnings but not from the winnings itself. At least that is how it works on the gov't run lotteries and I believe on the charity lotteries too! Want to become a Canadian yet too like Debra? LOL. Yes, I'm still coming to the Yoga w/s. I got your PM and thought I answered. I confirmed about sharing. I just went and re-read your PM and I had it in my head the hotel is near the airport not near the Fri. night workshop. I' ll PM you back in case my email went to junk or filterd out with your firewall.

Kim - don't you just love the lazy days? As long as I can sit and drink my 2 cups in the a.m. I'm usually a happy camper. I can't imagine only training for marathons, even 1/2 only 1/4 of the year. Do you run the rest of the year? I think we're getting your rain tomorrow. Thats okay, its a work day. Consider my fingers x-d.:p :p :p I won a telescope a few years ago. Still in the box.

Okay, better get ready for bed. I bought Barbara Walter's new book and want to past the 1st chapter tonight.

Ciao

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.