xxxxx -- keep it clean thursday -- xxxxx

Whew!! Safe!!

Well happy Friday eve ladies! I am determined to have a nice sweaty run this am and a super-productive day at work. Wish me luck!

Kate & family, have a great time in Chicago!
Morris, I know you probably aren't reading this, but I hope you get to run today (for your sanity!).
Anne, you have a super-busy couple of days as well but I especially wanted to say CONGRATS on the dog! I'm so excited for you and Jim!
Robin, what a coincidence, I am pregnant too!! PS, my versa gripps shipped yesterday...via USPS:mad::mad::mad:
Colleen, what did you settle on for dinner last night??
Klaudia, excited for the games this weekend? When are you scheduled to keep those boys again?

Good morning, I'm here. Had a busy morning. Had to bathe the girls and get them off to school and had to clean up a bit before because a repair man was coming and I had french lessons. Thankfully they were at the same time so the teacher could translate for me! :)

Just finished KPC and showerd. Good WO! Sometimes I get a little bored with kickbox and I think it's mostly because of the music. I really enjoy Turbo Jam's funky music/style but it's just not anywhere near as intense. Ugh.

Anyway, I'm in a bad mood today. Don't want to be in France today. :) AF prob has something to do with it...

Katie, hope your run is nice and sweaty! :cool:

Kate, have a fabulous time - kiss my homeland for me! :)

Anne, yay on the dog!! :D

Robin, never got to lol on your april fools joke y'day! :p

Morris, I hope you're having a fab vaca!

Colleen, hope Chris is feeling better. Did you find something yum for dinner?

Klaudia, how was the rest of your day? I think I sent you my energy and you sent me your slump. :)

OK, gotta get out of my robe and towel and go pick up Ellie.

BBL.

Run was definitely sweaty -- I ran 5k in 30:44. I really really want to come in under 30 minutes on Saturday!! I had a few more minutes so I did about another mile -- 4.2 miles today.

Angie, how convenient that the french teacher was around for the repair man! KPC is a super-fun workout -- glad you got it in early!

Morning!

This month's cycle is killing me. I had a dull headache all day, no energy, and my jaw was killing me-it actually woke me up yesterday. Didn't run yesterday. And let's not mention my eating. Let's just say I owe Danica money for a treat for her lunch today! Have to take Nevena to school at 10. I'm hoping to have the mojo to do legs this afternoon and a run when Darrin gets home, but we'll see. I'm kinda feeling burned out on the running thing-not sure if I want to do the 5k in May. Blah!

Katie, great run! You'll definitely come under 30 minutes this weekend-the adrenaline will be flowing. You'll have so much energy! I can't wait til Saturday! I start watching the boys in the summer when school gets out.

Kate, safe travels! Have fun:)

Angie, sorry about the crummy day. Didn't mean to share my mood with you, although I feel like I have plenty to go around:( At least you got your workout in!! I'm still in my robe too-actually showered early:)

Hi Robin, Anne, Colleen, and Morris:)

bbiab...

Morning

I realized something Cathe tower is not a squat rack...so I will buy both.:D Cathe tower is a bb bench and for pull ups.

Katie I hope your uSPS ships today. When I finally got my replacement bactery for my phone it had 3 different tracking numbers on it. You are going to run like the bionic woman this saturday.

Kate enjoy your trip.

Angie my DD loves Turbo Jam too. there is a big difference between what Cathe or Amy does compared to Turbo Jam (dancier). What are you getting repaired?

Klaudia why was your jaw hurting?

Colleen how are you feeling after sts-legs?

Morris what's new?
--------------------
Off to do STS legs
I have to buy a replacement bulb for my car's break light today.

Quiet here today.

w/o done and this one I used craaaazy weights.

It's too bad that Cathe doesn't have STS menu planner.:D Then maybe I would not have eaten those chocolate cookies y-day.

bbl

Back from school! In a much better mood than yesterday-the warm day's helping:)

Robin, I think I was clenching my teeth in my sleep. It still hurts a bit, but not like yesterday. What are these crazy weights? I need inspiration! I had A LOT of Newman O's last night-I needed sugar and chocolate and that's all we had!

Hey all,

Walked to the school to pick up Anna - it's about 20 min or so. Pulled the wagon there (no big deal with just Ellie but a whole diff story with both girls)! :eek::eek: I suppose it's good I got a little exercise in b/c I'm starving today. Stupid AF!

Had a bowl of cinn harvest for bfast
clif bar after wo
egg/toast/pineapple for lunch
banana w/pb for snack
and just had another bowl of cinn harvest for snack. not sure what i'll do for dinner.

Robin, the trick with the menu planner is you have to follow it. ;) P90X was great with it but doesn't matter if you eat cookies!! :)

Klaudia, sorry you're not doing better today... I think you should stick with the running. It's good for you! (Just saw your post... glad it's a better day)

Katie, hope you're having a productive day at work.

OK, it's almost 6 and I haven't unloaded the dishwasher yet... gotta get on that!

BBL.

Hi Anne and Colleen!

Angie we do whatever Cathe say...so if she tell me to eat on 1200 calories then maybe I'll do it.;)

Klaudia crazy weights? Well lets just say that at one point I couldn't even lift the weights off the floor. For the squats I had to use my vest and hand weights because I couldn't lift the total weight just using Dbs, even with vgribs w/o hurting my back. Cathe used 50# DB for plie squats :eek:

Someone posted in another thread about using a small child's backpack (padded shoulders)with weights in them to do squats.

b-turkey bacon and egg whites
l-soup
s-??
d-ww pasta and meat sauce

Wow, slow day here. You can really tell that Kate is gone:p

Klaudia, thanks for the kind words on FB. I have really come to love running but I didn't always. If you don't love it, don't do it. Life is too short to spend time doing things you don't want to do. Sorry about the teeth-clenching-induced headache. I had a lot of trouble with that awhile back (right after I got married, haha!) so I know how terrible it can make you feel. Make some time to relax and de-stress and maybe take something to help you sleep tonight. 1/2 of a Simple Sleep pill does the trick for me.

Robin, what squat rack are you buying? I need/want one too. I want something that can work for everything -- squats, presses, and pull ups. Is there such a thing? Are you still planning to get an elliptical?

Angie, very cute about pulling the girls in the wagon, but I know it's hard! How big are they? A few times this winter I walked to Chris' work pulling Collin in the sled -- he is only 4 but he is about 42 pounds! And he is so skinny -- that kid is solid! What is today's brithday present -- a full dishwasher for Ryan to unload??:p

Today has been super clean and will continue to be. I have been super productive today and I am determined to continue that as well. See y'all this evening!

Holy cow Robin! I think I'll be using my 35# db for squats this week. So by week 4, I should be up to the 45#-that's the heaviest we've got. I'll definitely need some vg by then! Nice work!

Katie, I feel like it's turning into more of a chore. Maybe now that I can start running outside more, it'll be ok. And I think it's getting a bit boring for me since that's all I'm doing for cardio. I miss kickbox and step and want to try some kettlebells, too. And I don't want to get runner's butt, either!!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

Busy morning here - I had meeting after meeting beginning at 8 am. Yuck! Chris is doing better today. I feel really good today - I don't know if it was that I ate vegetarian yesterday or something else. Dinner last night was lentil soup and a sweet potato.

Klaudia, I understand what you are saying about running - I miss all my other workouts when I run.
Katie, ^5 on the clean eats. Sending you lots of running vibes - you will be under 30 min. on just adrenaline.
Robin, wow you are going to order both? I am just going to get an adjustable squat rack to use for squats and bb presses. I have the iron gym for pullups.
Angie, what a lucky break that your French teacher could translate. I never thought about having to talk to repair people.
Kate, have a wonderful trip.
Morris, hope you are running.
Anne, congrats on the dog. Only a few more days until Saturday? are you ready?

w/o was Lo Max Combos 3-7
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: grilled chicken salad
s: edamame, grapes
d: either turkey burrito burgers or out

Aggghhhh!! Quick clean&tidy bumpitybumpbumpbump!! We almost lost it to page 2! Come back Kate, Morris, Klaudia, and other big posters!

I'm here! Never got my run in-again:( Was getting ready to do legs when my mom called-they wanted to come by with my grandma. How could I say no? They left around 7. Dinner, baths, but no legs or run. I hope I can get down there and do the run at least, but it's not looking good. I'll do legs tomorrow, STS 16 on Saturday, and another run on Sunday. Or so I hope, anyway!

Runner's butt is flat, supposedly:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.