xxx WaterCoolers xxx Super Hot Saturday

aschendell

Cathlete
Just starting us off since I got a wrong number at 8:30 this morning....That really gripes my a$$!!!! Okay...I am sure that is what you all wanted to read first thing...LOL!! Back in a bit...

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

What gripes me about the wrong number is that DD and I were up late last night...ans she slept with me...so I didn't sleep good...and we have another long day ahead of us today!!! WTH are people doing up at 8 o'clock calling people anyway???

Okay...enough with my rant...

DD's recital went well last night...everyone was very cute! We have another one this afternoon...and have company coming in town for that one. Things went fine (I guess) with CBL and XDH last night...as well as can be expected anyway. I went to the doc the other day about my varicose vein and because it is so large, I need to go to a vein clinic. Doesn't that sound pleasant?? I don't know if I want to go through all of that or not. It isn't currently bothering me, but the doc the other day said that because it is so big, that it could cause problems in the future. Ugh.

It is sweltering here today!! It will probably get up to 100 degrees! Yowza!

Sandra...
I don't like the sounds of the adrenal fatigue...Please let us know how you are doing. Also give your DD a kiss from us too....through a surgical mask, of course!

Sorry for the self involved post...but I have to run and get the rest of the house up and at 'em for the rest of the day!!

Miss you all...back for a real chat tomorrow..
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Morning Coolers,

Well the 5K is finished, and I really don't remember what my finish time was. All I know for sure is that I was under 30 min. That is good because is was way more hot and humid than I was expecting. I have not had to run in those conditions yet. Wouldn't you know that it would just have to fall on a race day. Oh well, it was fun. Guess I better start practicing for next year. :7 :7 :7

Debra, I would never even think of calling someone before noon on a Saturday. :7 :7 Glad DD's recital went well, and that the meeting between CBL and XDH was ok. That vein sounds like a nasty one, glad you are getting it taken care of. With the modern tech. they have now your will be fine.

Kim, They had a Fun Run for the kids at this event too. There where some little ones running in that. I think some of them where around 3 years old. But dang they where determined. :D :D I will be doing the P90X+ rotation starting on Monday, and will be doing the classic with running. So I'm probably not doing the Interval+ or PlyoX workouts.

Wendy, I don't have the press play, because I don't have anything to download it to. That one will have to wait until I have an I-Pod. Hope you are having a better day today. There where not to many runners, probably around 100 or so. It isn't one that is publisized all that much.

Jeanette, The swimsuit shopping was not to bad, just wish they had more suits that didn't have a tie string for the bottoms. Of course DD had to have a bikini. x( But there was a suit that we both agreed upon, and she does look good in it. Just need to take the bottoms in a little, since the girl doesn't have any hips to speak of. :D

Sandra, Will have to look up adrenal fatique, but it doesn't sound like fun. How is DD this morning, I'm hoping she is getting back to her chipper self.

Have a great day,

Laurie

Popping in here quick, will post personals tonite. No workout this morning, but got housework done and now helping DH with painting, taping, etc. I'd like to go pick up some hanging baskets of geraniums or petunias or something to hang up in the front under the nice paint job he did on the overhang in the front. Also told him I want to go golf this afternoon. Need to put my new seat covers on the car too.

BBL tonite,

Jeanette

Good Evenings Coolers

Been busy and this is my 1st time to sit down. I did get time to do SS-Shape It Up though. I'm trying to save my pictures from my camaera onto a disk tonight to so want to get that done and hopefully w/o any technilogical difficulties. the camera disk is completely full so need it empty for our trip on Thurs.

will spend Sun trying to get organized so Wed. night isn't too much of a cram.

Haven't had time to read any posts but hope all is well with everyone. Will get back Sun for a better chat.

Hi all,
Had a good day and got a few things accomplished. Bought some Wave Petunias in hanging pots and hung them up. Very pretty out front. DH BBQ'd some tri-tip, I prepared red potatoes in foil, corn on the cob in foil and green salad. Good dinner tonite. Also got in 9 holes of golf this afternoon, so that was my light exercise. Was starting to put on my new car seat covers when my parents came over to visit. They visited and we finished watching "Father Goose" on Turner Classic Movies. They've left now. I will try to put the seat covers on tomorrow. I also have the Sunday morning bike ride, then a surprise 50th birthday party for a girlfriend. Should be fun. It's a Hawaiian theme so I borrowed a Hawaiian shirt from my sister. If I have time, want to buy some succulents to put in a strawberry pot, maybe some other plants too.

Sandra, I sure hope your DD is feeling much better today. Why do you think you have adrenal fatigue? What is the difference between that and feeling overtrained? I sure don't know much about adrenal fatigue, have read a little. Have you come to any conclusions?

Kim, I don't think I could ever use the words "easy" and "8 miler" in the same sentence! Don't you just hate car problems? What good is a sensor when it's a false alarm? Hope it's nothing serious. My little Honda doesn't have a pressure gauge on it, which I kind of miss having. Probably just idiot lights. Thanks for the heads up on the blog update. I read your post this afternoon and the blog update looks great! Lots of new stuff coming. Hope the pedicure was fun with your sister. Was it a relaxing one or a utilitarian one. The only one I've ever had was a utilitarian one and NOT pleasant.

Debra, sorry you got woken up at 8 a.m. Hope you had a great day today and can sleep in a little tomorrow. I was showing my Mom the plant you sent me. It looks beautiful still and very, very healthy. The white flowers are still blooming on it. Glad you are getting that vein taken care of. I have a big vein on the inside of my right calf. I think it's just a vein close to the surface, but DH says it's a varicose vein. I prefer to think it's just a close vein. Does your vein bother you? Bet Julia was very cute in the recital. How long will your company be staying?

Laurie, way to go on the good run! Glad you didn't suffer in the heat and humidity. No mp3 player for you? I just figure everyone runs with one nowadays. I'd like to get another one to just put my Cardio Coach workouts on. Glad you could come to an agreement on the swimsuit. Wish I had narrow hips like your DD. Oh well, in my next life maybe LOL!

Patricia, hope you got that camera downloaded. How about posting some pictures for us? I'd love to put a face to the name. Hope you get lots of stuff done ahead of time. I hate cramming right before a trip.

Wendy, hope you are doing okay. Did you preview or try out BM2 yet? Figure out how to download the Cardio Coach workout?

Good night,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.