xoxo kettlebell x tuesday xoxo

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Rhonda::: I am sure you will get back into the swing of things soon!

Marcy::: Sorry you are so busy at work!! Cool that you did bellydancing!!!:cool:

Gayle::: Hope workout A was good to you!

waves to Jane and Melissa!!!

Here's todays workout:
http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

I've been enjoying the treadmill lately, so I will continue to have Tuesday be my running day for a while :)

Have a Terrific Tuesday gals!
BBL

Good morning!

Rhonda - I'm sure you'll find your routine soon. It's hard to get back into one after such major changes.

Marcy - Hope you get a break at work.

Deanie - Nice sprint workout! :cool:

Jane - I like your workout yesterday! :cool: What's the ball run? Is that running with the med ball?

Hi Melissa!

I had a great workout last night, but to quote Melissa, it was FREAKIN' HARD!!

Warm up: TGU 3r/3l @ 12kg - These are starting to feel almost meditative...is that weird?

Squats: 133# for 3x5 - On all set, reps 1-3 were not bad form-wise, but I completely gassed on reps 4-5.
Bench: 73# for 3x5 - Hard, but they felt good.
Deadlift: 218# for 1x5 - HARD! I had to reset after each rep on reps 3-5.

No cash out. I'll be sticking with these weights for a few workouts.

Have a good day!

Deanie - Did you see that CF isn't renewing Whole9's CF affiliation? They had a post on the blog about it.

Hi Everyone!

I'm taking a rest day today. I have to go to mom's and do her taxes. :confused:

Deanie ~ I might try the sprint workout this week (unless it rains).

Gayle ~ That workout was HARD!! Yes, the ball run is running with a med ball. I used a 10#. Those step ups were killer too.

Rhonda ~ I understand how hard it is to get back into a workout routine. Luckily I workout with my sisters (most of the time) so we pushed each other into doing it. I'm sure you'll get back into it. Is there someone you can workout with that could help you get going again?

Marcy ~ Belly dancing is cool! I don't think I would be good at it though.

Hi Melissa!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Hey, friends! I just have a second to post, I will be back for personals later!

I did a Zuzana workout: http://www.bodyrock.tv/2009/10/16/todays-workout-balance-strength-agility-october-16-2009/
This was her first daily workout, and it was nice and easy for a morning where I wanted to do something, but nothing hard. I finished in 17:56. It felt good to do some balance work. :)

Busy busy busy, I will be back later and I am wishing everyone the absolute best!

Melissa

Hi friends

Thanks for the encouragement. I am just going to start by setting small goals. My goal for this week is to exercise 3 times. This morning I did MMA- Kickbox.

Deanie- Great workout and it sounds fun. What kind of results are you seeing with ETK?

Gayle- TGU's meditative? Okay. I still haven't mastered those. I am thinking of ordering the video from Dragon Door. Your workout does sound hard. 218# for the DL? WOW!

Jane- Hope your mom is doing okay. I don't have anyone to work with but I think if I can check in here everyday, it will help me get back on track. There are only so many times that I can come here with nothing to report and not feel :eek:.

Melissa- Your workout seemed fun. I really thought that was you in the video.

Hi Marcy!

It feels good to be in color!

Good Afternoon!

Rhonda::: I love your technicolor post!!:) Yea for MMA kickbox - that looks really fun! Small goals are great!:) Never be embarrassed posting here!!:mad::D Even if you don't workout, its still fun chatting with you!

Gayle::: WTG!!! With the 218#dl - you SO rock!:cool: I just checked out Whole 9's post. I am sad they aren't going to be affiliated with CF anymore, I think they had the best programing; but I can see how they have moved on and kinda away from that....

Jane::: Have fun with mom :) and taxes!:eek: EEK! We did ours on Sunday, glad that's over! Hope your mom is doing well. Enjoy your day of rest!

Melissa::: Cool workout!!

Marcy::: Hope you aren't working too hard!

Off to make some soup!!:)
Later gators!

Rhonda, I WISH IT WAS ME IN THAT VIDEO!!! :p Don't you dare feel :eek:! I agree with Deanie. You really are missed when you aren't here. :(
3x a week sounds superb! As long as you are enjoying it and not feeling stressed about getting it done. You deserve to do things that make you feel better about yourself and life. :)

Gayle, I totally get into a zone when I do TGUs now, so I get what you are saying. We're both weird. ;)
:eek: on your DLs - I think your program is working!!!
OHOHOHOHOH!!! Before I forget to ask (again!): have you seen Zombieland yet?... so what did you think? DH and I still recite lines to each other.

Jane, ick. Taxes. I hope that everything goes as smoothly as possible for you. How are you and she and your sisters doing?

Deanie, the TM is da' bomb. :cool: Has all the snow by you melted yet? I am sorta sad that we don't have any left. One week ago it was white, now it's blah. Snow makes the winter pretty! But it has been very nice to get out in the sun and walk with the kids and dogs. :)

Marcy, Thinking 'bout you girlie! I hope that all is well. :)

I am planning steak for dinner, and a nice glass of wine. I have been so busy that I can't relax - I keep looking for things to do! So tonight I am going to have a glass of wine and either read or do something that will chill.me.out. I'll see what Kindle books are free.

Have a great evening! :D

Melissa

ETA: MARCY!!! I have ordered Squeeze from Amazon along with some books for my son. You have no idea how interesting you make these workouts sound to me when you talk about them... my husband would kindly ask you to stop sharing what you do! :p

Last edited:
Rhonda ~ We love you for you. It doesn't matter if you workout everyday.

Melissa ~ Doing my mom's taxes is a labor of love. Ick...I hate that stuff. Luckily my sister is helping so it will go faster.

Mom is doing ok. She has her bad moments but she is taking one day at a time. She is back working her part time job (2 days a week) and doesn't mind being alone. She needs to carve out a new life for herself which will take a while. Sisters and I are doing good. We are trying to jump back into our lives again and it's been more of a struggle that I thought it would be. Working out helps so much!!

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.