xoxo kettlebell x thursday oxox

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

No workout for me yet today, I may take today as a rest day.

Gayle::: I was so liking your cash out yesterday, I forgot to say Congrats on the 7 minute 16kg tgu!!!!!:):):) You go girl!:)

Melissa::: Yes, exactly! Usually when DH is home its always "us" time not individual time. Which is usually okay, except when I miss my morning workout :p. I tried jumproping with sneakers yesterday, but it just felt weird, so I kicked them off! Enjoy your jumping today!

Jane::: Hope you had a fun run in the sun!;).... sorry couldn't resist the rhymes (we are rhyming in school with the kids yesterday and today)

waves to Marcy and Rhonda!

Have a great Thursday!

Good morning!!

Deanie - Have a recuperative rest day! I spent some time reading the clean chapter of ETK last night, and I definitely have some "unlearning" to do. I've been incorporating bits of the barbell power clean when I do them, and it's totally not right. :confused:

Melissa - I'm just really diggin' ETK right now. :) Although I'm sure I'll incorporate some barbell stuff on variety days. We have a zombie movie weekend ahead of us...Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead arrived from Netflix yesterday. :D

Waves to Jane, Rhonda and Marcy!!

I'll be doing swings tonight. I *may* try jumping rope barefoot again. I have a different rope now. My original one was the plastic beaded kind. This one is just plastic...maybe it won't hurt when I smack my toes. :eek:

Have a great day!

Deanie, youngest DS is all about rhyming now, too... everything! His dad taught him and now he is making up words just so that they'll sound alike. :p
ETA: Our guys really, really love us, don't they?

Gayle, I LOVE Bush! (I said that when they were brand new, and my much older cousin who didn't know who they were started cracking up and calling me names... I had no idea what it meant then, and now I wonder if that's the reaction they wanted :eek: you know, because young guys are pervs and all ;))
I have been going back and listening to a lot of my old music. *sigh, memories!
YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THOSE MOVIES!!! They are both on my top 10 list. Shaun of the Dead is so funny, I can't even think about it without laughing. I hope that you enjoy them!

Hiya Jane, Marcy and Rhonda! :)

Here's the workout:

40 seconds of hard work, 20 seconds of rest

1. Jump rope - I did high knees because they are hardest
  2. Jumping Pull-ups
  3. Box Jumps
  4. Half-Burpees
  5. Squat Springs
  6. Double Thrusters (2 15# kettlebells)
  7. 1:20 rest
Repeat 4 times

Total killer, I totally loved it! It is only 28 minutes long, but it is so crazy I love it! Thrusters absolutely slay me. I so love them, too. I made a video for it (I am going crazy with those) and had a big shout out to you guys, but our computer got a virus from a program DH installed for Mariah so it isn't working right now.

Have a great day everyone!!! :D

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.