Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Xers ~ Mish Mosh Monday!~

This is a discussion on Xers ~ Mish Mosh Monday!~ within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Lordy we're late today! BRB!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 06:24 AM
Cathlete
teddy16410's Profile Fields

Default Xers ~ Mish Mosh Monday!~

Lordy we're late today! BRB!
Rumi
Old 10-29-2007, 06:28 AM
Catheite

Send a message via AIM to anointed
Default RE: Xers ~ Mish Mosh Monday!~

Morning :)

Tracie: I hear ya! but whatcha going to do? Keep our heads up and keep on trucking baby:)

Quick check in on my way to work, running late x( I did 30 minute jog and B&G, nice work if I must say. I'm doing abs tonight. Starting S&H this week ttyl
Old 10-29-2007, 06:32 AM
Cathlete
teddy16410's Profile Fields

Happy Monday!

Monday Workout
GS Legs Standing + Winsor Buns & Thighs

Miscellaneous Jibber
Happy its Monday morning- New Beginnings Day… ! As soon as I say Tracy is our constant she is MIA today! LOLOLOL

Slept in til ……*drum roll* 7 (SEVEN) AM!!!!!!!!! First time in years!!!!! The kids were holding their tails between their legs by the time I got up! ha

Nicole- Having our butts kicked by SD yesterday was just icing on the cake for my weekend… NEXT TIME!

TeddyGirl- You amaze me! When I’m late for work I just dump the w/o! YOU ROCK – Have a fabulous day sweets!

Cheryl- YEAH!!!!! No worries on personals – don’t catch up just jump in… I LOVED KB too and was sore for days!!! My favorite of all for sure!

Jeanette- Gosh I could use your energy and strength around this house! Congrats on all the accomplishments this weekend!!!!

Ok gang- gotta get movin' normally I've gotten 3 hours worth of stuff accomplished by this hour of the day.
:7 :* :7 :* :7 :* :7 :* :7 :*
Rumi
Old 10-29-2007, 06:53 AM
Cathlete
lvnascar's Profile Fields

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: I have no idea at this time. :D

Sorry to be MIA for the last four days. I was so busy that I don't think I sat down for more than two min. Oldest DD did really well in her run at the state meet. It was very very cold. She came in 175th overall and there team was 16th. For her team she came in 160th. Of course this morning she is paying for having only the team uniform on. She had a fever, cough and stuffy nose this morning.

Her confirmation party yesterday went really well, and I am so glad that I ordered the KFC chicken for the party. It saved me so much time.

Enjoyed having my parents over, and wish they could stay longer. They are heading for home sometime this morning.

Well I have to get through 171 e-mails that I have received from only two days off. x( Hope to be back later when I figure out what workout I should be doing. I didn't get in a single workout in the last four days. x( But I was running around like crazy. :D

BBL,
Laurie
Old 10-29-2007, 06:54 AM
Cathlete
crunchymomof3's Profile Fields

Happy Monday Xers!

Yesterday was my scheduled rest day. The baptism went fine and my mom was at least cordial (though we didn't talk much). I did a lot of driving yesterday (my sister's church is in No. VA on the west side of DC and we live in the very NE corner of MD), but we're home :D Today's workout will be Body Max 2 in its entirety as produced. I haven't done this one is awhile, but I really like it :D Otherwise, it's business as usual today.

Debra -- I hope you enjoyed HIS yesterday and didn't end up cussing at it ;-)

Tracy -- I agree with the running around the step. I wish THAT were the recovery drill instead of those high knees. Maybe next time I do the workout, I'll mix & match it that way...

Amy -- I hope your DH recovers quickly and you finally hear one way or the other about the job!

Traci-X -- LOL at hiding my mother's body. Maybe someday }( lol I do agree that the 4DS BC is a space hog. It sure is fun, though!

Swifty -- I love polar bears, too :D I'm glad you had a great zoo visit!

Hi to everyone else! BBL for more (if I can wipe myself up off the floor after BM2).

Carol

Old 10-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Cathlete
Netta's Profile Fields

Good morning,
Today was the new BootCamp 4DS. Enjoyed it. I only had to move 2 ottomans out of the way and then had plenty of space. The only move that hurt on the biceps were the reverse bicep curls. Just cannot do them at all with my tennis elbow so did regular bicep curls.

Anointed, good work on the job and B&G. Love B&G work.

Traci, I think you give me more credit than I deserve. I've been in a slump with my workouts lately, but after getting on the scale this morning x( , I'd better kick it up a bit and really watch the eating. This weekend's Chinese Food, then Family Fall Festival absolutely did me no good. I'm way above where I've ever been in the last 28 years so I've got to stay on the no sweets wagon. Have fun with your leg and bun workout. Slept in until 7 a.m.??? Unheard of girl!

Laurie, we missed you while you were gone. Congrats to your DD on her run. Was she pleased with it? Hope she can recover from her cold quickly. Hope you get some good emails to read.

Got to run,

Jeanette

Jeanette
Old 10-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Cathlete
Teddygirl's Profile Fields

Jeanette: Isn’t it funny how fast we pick up a few lbs, sucks! You know what too do, since I been off the chocolate wagon, feeling like bloat is weaning down a bit. I have a long journey:) going too weigh in this Friday, I better be down 2 lbs.

I think instead of Slow & Heavy tomorrow going to do MIS I haven’t worked UB in quite sometime, don’t know why it is so hard for me to work UB least favorite part, love working back. I can cardio and work my legs till the cows come home but upperx( ;) x( , back to work
Old 10-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Cathlete

Hi everyone!

I'm in a holding pattern with my workouts, waiting for the 4DS to show up in my mailbox. Apparently they made it to a few eastern Canadians last Friday, so maybe they'll be in my mailbox today or tomorrow. This morning I did LowMax, and BC core-only premix.

Traci - Are you feeling better today? Obviously a good night's sleep was really needed! Did the pups try to call 911 when you didn't wake up on schedule? The other day you said you probably would never use the new 4DS step workouts, because you never do step any more. So, what is your cardio these days? Just kickboxing and PlyoX-type stuff?

Jeanette - Are you going to start P90X Round 2 in December, as you've been saying? Will that provide an incentive to help you control your sweet intake over the holiday season? Yes, it snowed overnight once last week, but that has since melted. So, we're still seeing grass, but I can't remember a Halloween where I haven't tromped through snow, so I'm guessing we'll see some more really soon. Okay, renting the WofOz is now at the top of my video list. I don't know when/if I'll be doing another round of P90X. I get bored just thinking about it, although I do relish the idea of doing the upper body workouts. It's the cardio workouts that I want nothing to do with. So, maybe I'll do a P90X weight/Cathe cardio rotation. I want to give the new 4DS a whirl, then possibly start. I should have written "Crummy Mummy" cookies. They're chocolate cookies cut with gingerbread man cookie cutters, then drizzled with white icing to resemble a mummy-bandage-wrap. Stick on some candy eyes, and there you have a crummy mummy! I got it from the www.Wilton.com website (check out their Recipe Box).

Laurie - I haven't had KFC in years, but it's my most common comfort-craving food. I refuse to buy it because I know it tastes so good going down, but makes me feel absolutely sick when I'm done. There must be something addictive in those spices, though, for me to still crave it regularly all these years later. So the DD who does all the running is also the one who got confirmed? She had a busy weekend (as did you!). What is her confirmation name?

Anointed - Good morning to you!

Carol - Have fun with BM2 today. It's a hoot. I hate that 3rd blast, though. Cathe must know it, too, because she tells us to act like we're having a blast exactly at the point when I'm most NOT having a blast.

Nicole - Did you attempt a workout today, I wonder? How are you feeling?

Swift Amy - So, are you doing unassisted pull ups now? Do you think you'll be able to do those ones in the new P90X+ videos? They look killer. If I were you, I'd be living in tank tops these days, regardless of the weather! Show it off!

Hellooooooooooooooooo to Cheryl, Lea, Amy, Tracy, and Debra!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day,
Sandra

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." Leonardo da Vinci
Old 10-29-2007, 08:59 AM
Cathlete
Teddygirl's Profile Fields

Sandra: good morning to you too:-) I hope you get workouts today:) Have a great day :-)
Old 10-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Cathlete
Utah Gal's Profile Fields

Hi, everyone!!!

Carol, BM2 will be a perfect follow up to your rest day. Hope you love it.

Laurie, bummer you've had a wild few days! Everyone needs a few workout days off once in awhile. it'll be okay. Now the 171 e-mails.... yuck!! Good luck to you today.

Jeanette, if you've picked up a few lbs, 4DS BC is a sure way to kick it. Those drills are fun intensity on steriods! Sure way to shock your body.

Traci, what a great LB workout today. You should be feeling that one for sure. speaking of which - wow, I'm as sore today from the new KB lower body work as I typically am from doing all of GS legs. Those plie squats with the heavy weight are killer! Love them. This will be a keeper for sure - lots of impact, but not nearly the dread factor of doing an entire hour of LB.

Teddygirl, a 30 min run AND B&G? You're on a tear, girl. That's a very good workout. You should lose those 2 lbs this week for sure.

Sandra, great workout today. What a good idea for a combo - Low Max plus BC core only (Love the core workouts in BC - but have never done them alone). Surely your 4DS will come soon. Must be driving you nuts!!

This morning I am doing the cardio combo of LIS/HIS. Love it! Routines going much more smoothly the second time through. This will be an all time fun-factor choice for an hour of cardio, that's for sure. It ranks right up with Rhythmic Step, MIC and Low Max for me. In fact every one of the new 4DS will have a permanent place in my rotations. So much fun!

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Cheryl

"You can do anything for one minute. And at this point it's not even a minute!"
-Cathe