Xers Tuesday!!!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning Xers! Tuesday already & I believe a holiday in US tomorrow for all! WOOHOO

**Last Nights Yoga: (30 min) Shiva Sun Salutations:
Classical Sun Salutations + Dancing Warrior 3 + Moon Salutations & Savasana (my fav!)
So relaxing for end of day…

**Today:
Lower: Floor & Drills: GS Floor + Cardio Camp Leg/Butt Drills
Upper: GS Chest
PM: Yoga w/ Eoin

Well I took the plunge and ordered }( some Baron Baptiste off of Amazon yesterday …. If I am going to be consistent with Yoga I simply have to have various instructors to rotate thru every day… Kest, Shiva, Finn, Baptiste, Barrett…. That’s 5 instructors (multiple DVDs) so I am good to go! Oh & I can’t forget TONY! Lolol
I find I enjoy Shiva at night as her voice and the music feels like meditation to me…. Very nice to unwind with at end of day. Kest (Power Yoga) was a bit athletic for a PM workout mentally but my body liked that one when all was said & done.

DH brought me home a barbell pad last night-:D Hope that helps with some of the BB discomfort I have when it’s loaded. It looks “professional” at any rate! Ha

Nicole~~
Late check In for you yesterday! So glad to see you at any time of the day. Congrats on completing C&B for final time!!!!:D :D Feels GREAT to have these “finals” under your belt for sure!!!! I agree about the heat/workouts…. Even if the house is cool all the humidity here zaps my energy by mid day. Glad you are listening to your body too! I like the looks of Cathes July as well…. I don’t believe you need marathon workouts to get the job done… Personally if I want a 2 hour workout I’m gonna make it cross training… I can’t focus on doing a 90 minute ANY 1 thing…:D Thanks for Baron feedback!

DebraX~~
LOL on the sun salutations! Anything over about 20 minutes and I’ll fast forward that thing! ;) Its not my fav to do but man does it work my back & triceps! Oh No on Polly! She just got back from the groomers too! LOL…. Maybe she found a boyfriend there and wants to get stinky so she can go back!!! Hope her tummy is OK- I’m amazed at how much junk my dogs can eat and never get sick….. Sandy once got to a dead bird (flattened out by cars) before I could stop her on a walk…. GROSS!!!!x( !!! Not so much as got gassy either! That’s why I don’t walk her… She can get into enough trouble in her own backyard! I am so happy DD is making friends!:D She is at the perfect age for a big move…. In a few years she’ll be so attached to friends/schools that it can be difficult. I’ll plan on Friday as LOVE FEST workout day with DebraX! :D :D That will be fun to have you back reporting on your latest mish mosh! BTW: I don’t know where you get Plain Jane! You are a head turner for sure! If DH & I walked past you I’d definitely give him the elbow and “the look”! (The sure sign of a Hottie walking by!)

Happy morning to all!
:7 :D

Hi all,

Yesterday I did B&G leg blast premix, then started to do 50 minutes of yoga, but I couldn’t finish because there were just too many people around and we have an impending major issue, which I’ll explain in a second. I quit after 20 minutes and talked with DSs. Then once the kids left to go to the movies, I went to the river and ran 3+ miles, doing intervals up the last ¾ mile hill. Ttom never arrived this month and I have tons of energy, but lower abs are pouching a little which I hate. I’m also changing things up a bit and doing legs more frequently to try to increase the lean muscle. Today is upper and 30 minutes on the elliptical plus some yoga. I’ll probably never get all that in either.

My FIL is very sick again. BIL has been overseeing and caring for him for the past year. It is 24/7 care. His wife has had enough, and I don’t blame her. He moved in with FIL for about 6 months, and now he has had FIL in his, small house for about the last 3. FIL has a cathereter (sp) and bleeding in the bladder that they cannot get stopped and the thing requires irrigating quite frequently along with sterilizing stuff etc. FIL has a duffle bag full of medication. Well, DH has been caring for FIL almost every weekend and that is getting old too, but DH thinks he can do it all by himself. I cook, but I don’t can’t sit with him for hours on end and do nothing. Now he is contemplating having FIL come and live with us. I really don’t mind, but only if we have help because it is just too much. FIL doesn’t sleep much at all at night and is up constantly and someone has to be up with him. So, after this weekend, when I went to the bike race and he was DH was home caring for FIL, all he&& broke loose because DH, wouldn’t admit it, but he was at wits end. The minute I mention getting some help, he looses it, but I feel like it is unrealistic to be a nurse 24/7 plus work and have any semblance of normalcy. No nurse works 24/7. I feel that the bottom line is that FIL is like having a very disabled person to care for and DH and his brother are being very irrational about what is really needed. It’s just a mess. Sorry to vent.

Traci – I see you already ordered, but I have some B. Baptiste that I never do. Do you want one or all of them? Some people really like him, I just happen to like Shiva better. B.Baptiste and Eion both trained under B. Kest, did you know that?

Hi to all who follow, I’ll bbl.

Tracy

Oh Tracy I am so sorry for the stress & strain of FIL illness. Having worked for Hospice as Home Care I can tell you that a family MUST have help.... What your DH isnt realizing is that he IS going to be a 24/7 caregiver regardless if he has help because mentally he will never get a break.... this makes it imperative that physically he get one (at least)! I know I had family's tell me all the time that if they hadnt been able to go out and just do nothing for at least a few hours every week that they wouldnt have made it. As much as I loved my patients I really did what I did for the family..... YOU NEED ASSISTANCE!
Maybe you can just look into some appropriate avenues for help - get all the ducks in a row and then present to DH.
ALSO- When my mom was so sick a couple years back we found a FABULOUS organization that was affordable - Visiting Angels....
http://www.visitingangels.com/?OVRA...standard&OVADID=1290041521&OVKWID=10543550021
Dont worry its NOT a religious thing at all!!! My mom & sister got to meet several care takers and choose what & who.... You can contract for them running FIL to Dr, cleaning, just visiting etc.......
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Traci - Thanks for the words of support. It is so hard and DH is sort of implying that I am being cold hearted for wanting to get help. You are right, even if you have help it is 24/7 and you never get away from any of it. The mental stress is almost unbearable, and without a break, it is. Yep, he was beside himself because he had been stuck in the house since Thursday and hadn't been able to do one thing. I'll check out that link.

Thanks,

Tracy

Tracy....Sending out some much needed {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and your family! What a tough situation to be in! I agree with Traci and you guys must get some help! My father died of Alzheimer's related illnesses a couple of years ago, and my mom had been his primary caregiver for the five years leading up to his passing. She refused to put him in a home or even get some help...She felt she was the only one who could take care of him properly...and HER health has suffered greatly for those decisions. We finally had Hospice at the very end...but by then my mom was so exhausted, she never fully recovered. I hope your DH and his family can be reasonable with this situation. I am so sorry for you guys. You, of course, are not being cold hearted...just realistic. Please use us for support whenever you need to!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif

Okay...back again to say hi to everyone else!! Hope you guys all having a fabulous day! More painting here today. They got done with the main foyer and the family room yesterday...which was actually a pretty big job since they are both 2 story. On to the workout room today and the kitchen. I will be glad to get those rooms done. I figure I can get my workout room set up on Thursday and then be able to workout on Friday...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling very doughy. I will be out of touch tomorrow...DD and I are going to visit some friends and celebrate the 4th with them. It's nice to have a life now!

Traci...Your credit card must have lightning bolts on it! You are fast lady! And how sweet of your DH to bring you home a pad...Mine would never think of something like that. Polly didn't get sick last night...which is obviously a good thing...but I was surprised! I am always amazed at what pups can eat and not get ill. She is loving running around our new backyard...There are 2 other neighbors on our side of the street, and she just goes loping through all 3 backyards...she is actually pretty fast. There are some construction guys putting up another house, and she goes over there to visit too....I guess they give the dogs scraps of their lunch when they come over. Have fun with your workout today. How long are you spending on working out these days? Not counting yoga...I know you are doing that more as relaxation...and to stave off the munchies.

Nicole...Sorry I missed you last night. I didn't see your post until this morning. You are almost NicoleX...Are you excited to almost be done?!? It is such an accomplishment! I know you must be chomping at the bit to be able to do some other workouts for a change. How much longer until you post your results? Good luck with the AC...I can't imagine how anyone lives without it anymore. My families home never had AC when I was growing up...but that was one of the things that my mom did as soon as my dad got sick...And now she can't live without it either! I guess you and the boys can just lay in a tub of ice cubes all day.

Okay...gotta go for now. I am planning on taking it a little easy today. I am really wiped out from all of the unpacking. I get into sort of a frenzy and I feel like I have to get it all done...and I don't take breaks, etc...but I have remember...that it's just me and DD...and it will all get done when it gets done...There are no good fairies who come and unpack and clean all of your stuff....so it will be there when I get to it.

later gators!!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif

TracyX
How sweet of you to offer up some of your prized possession Yoga DVDs!
Let me tell you what I have coming ….

~Mark Blanchard Progressive Power Yoga

~Baron Baptiste:
*Soul of Strength"
*Unlocking Athletic Power - Power Vinyasa Yoga Live! (For Beginners and All Levels)"
*The Trainer's Edge: Long and Lean Yoga"

~Tom Holland's Total Body Workout 2

~ Jeffrey Scott’s The Trainer's Edge: Integrated Strength Training"

~ Kimberley Spreen’s Amplify Your Strength

OK- So I went on a little binge in June…. I think it was that or eat!

DebraX~~~
How fun that you have a social life again! I just feel such a change in your energy since you moved…. VERY VERY HAPPY for you! I know from your first few weeks that Miss Polly is feeling like the Queen Bee! Workouts minus yoga time are between 1-1.5 hrs… Today is a cinch tho- just 1 upper part + floor work…. LOVELY! That’ll give me time to do some laundry! Have a great time tomorrow- we’ll miss ya!

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph3/Wk13/Day2/Rnd2
Workout: Core Syn

So glad I will be off of work for the next three days. :) But I will be busy of course. I am planning on being on the thread, because I'm kicking the girls and DH off the computer. Might get DH to at least download some pictures. :) We are having friends over for the 4th, so I will be busy getting ready for that. Thursday and Friday will be sewing and beading.

Tracy, {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and your family. This is a very hard thing to go through. The hardest thing is for people to realize that they need the help in this situation. You are not being cold hearted at all, you are being realistic as Debra and Traci have stated.

Traci, Kimberly Spreen does have weight workout that is called Progressive Strength. This one has weights and includes a segment of the combat drills like in Absolute Kickboxing. I don't have this one, but am planning on getting it. She also has another KB workout called Box-N-Flow, it also had some good reviews. That one is only a half hour.

Sandra, Nope I am not done with the beading. My youngest DD will have to wear last years dress until I have all the beading done. :( We have had other peoples clothes to deal with besides our own. DD's will get finished, but it may not be ready until about second weekend.

Wendy, Well you got some of my description right, I do have the monkey arms (at least that's what I call them), but my legs are very muscular. Comes from that good German stock. :) But yes I do have dark brown eyes and dark hair.

Jeanette, I have some toe tenderness from wearing my faire shoes, but I'm sure that is nothing compaired to what you are going through. Hope the tootsies get better real quick.

Amy, Hope you are getting the needed sleep you need. We don't need you exhausted.

Cheryl, Are you trying to tell me you don't enjoy YogaX :) It is a long one, I just don't look at the time on the DVD player until I get about 3/4 of the way through.

Debra, Volleyball is going pretty good. We have won about half of the games we have played. I am glad that we don't have any games tonight. Need to get some potato salad and Orange fluff made for tomorrow. :)

Nicole, Almost done. Here is my little cheer for you. GO Nicole! You can do it!

Oh almost forgot to tell you all, we have sent in an application to adopt a pet. We where really looking for around September to get one, but I saw this dog and we felt, as a family, that she would be a good fit. Check her out if you so desire.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8539179

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning all,
Never got back on to post last night as after work I took a short nap and did some weedeating in the yard. This morning I wanted to test out the toe, and my new Christi Taylor Totally Hot Step arrived so I learned the first 3 combos of it. It's really fun (I always say that). I didn't use a riser and the toe was only a little tender. Not intense at all so barely a cardio workout, but I plan on doing a Cardio Coach workout on the bike tonite. Also need to finish the weedeating tonite. My trigger finger just plumb gave out last night.

Traci, hope you enjoy Baron. I have a couple that Debra sent me but need to get them out again and try them some more. I can't say I like his personality better than Bryan or Eoin or Shiva, maybe not as Zenlike as I like my yoga. You might find otherwise. I agree that feet injuries ARE the worst! I'm such a baby about my feet anyway. Think I mentioned that I cringe and yell if the dog steps on top of my foot. Must have a ton of nerves running thru the tops of my feet. So Sandy is a cookie hound too? Our dogs love treats, really love cheese.

Tracy, so sorry you are going thru this issue. Sounds like your DH may decide here pretty soon that more help is needed. Sometimes (well, most of the time) men are just too proud to admit they are wrong. Big hug to you!

Debra, love your new MEEZ! Do you have a red bike? I see this character has blond hair too! Have you been able to get any riding in lately? Do you have a place nearby to go? Does your DD have a bike too? Did you get your bad doggy cleaned up? We know full well about stinky dogs and how they love to roll in dead things. I even catch Tillie rolling on an earthworm in the yard.

Wendy, your workout day before yesterday was something!! Now I KNOW I was the lazy Xer. Not once have I done doubles!!!

Laurie, I thought about you and your dinner out. So the Key Lime Pie was too tart? Bummer on that. Funny how we pick up on things that irritate us in a workout. I'm thinking of the guy that does the kickbox workout and has really baggy pants. I hate those baggy pants that hang way down in the crotch. Glad the dress rehearsal went well.

Amy, your work sounds so very draining, but you are an angel for sure. Hope you can recover and get plenty of rest.

Cheryl, Okay 6-8 pounds for you. I'll commit to 3 pounds for me. I did better with my eating yesterday except for those darned jalapeno chips that DH had in the house. I also need to step up my cycling training. This month has been tougher as I've had some vacation where I didn't take a bike. Will be camping this weekend and no bike either. I tend to not push myself hard enough to improve much, more like just maintain. Remember, I am the lazy Xer, regardless of what Wendy claims.

Sandra, how did your DH like CC#1? I think I might do that one tonite myself, or #5. I've never done the Push Play one or #6. #5 was a lot of fun when I did it before. I need to start doing them more regularly as that's when I was really improving. No, I'm sure the toe isn't broken and a lot of the bruising is already going away. Big difference this morning from yesterday. Yep, let's root for Vino. What a crazy sport. Credibility for pro cycling is in the gutter. I like Bob Roll too. Think he's pretty funny. I printed out the schedule on Versus but will be missing the first 4 days due to our camping trip. How long are the workouts in the Feb. 07 rotation?

Nicole, so sorry about the heat you will be having. I think we are going to luck out because we will be camping at around 8,000' during this little heat wave that's about to hit. Hope you can get some relief from the heat. Sometimes I'll sleep with a frozen neck tie thingy that helps a lot. Nothing worse than being too hot to sleep when you know you need that sleep.

Teddygirl, where are you?

Jeanette

Laurie X! You snuck in on me!!!!! JADA is BEAUTIFUL! I cracked up at the description and thought hmmmmmmmmm can I trade in mine?! Non destructive? Oh I'd love that.... My Lukie EATS rose bushes w/ thorns so there is NO evidence left at all! When Sandy & I married Wendell & boys she had BOXES of toys.... 1 year with the boys and they are all eaten! MEN! - all breeds! LOLOLOL
Gosh your days off sound like my full days! Hope you get a nap or 2 in there somewhere. Thanks for tips on Kimberley..... will write it down and buy the next time I feel the need to eat ice cream!:D

Hi, everyone! Happy Tuesday!
I was up late last night re-doing my new business's QuickBooks - long story - I had installed it and was running it from a fairly old computer we had and not only was it dog slow, but when DH ran the Antivirus somehow it took the whole computer down. Toast!

Had to re-enter the entire quarter of business and balance it again. Took me 6 hours. But now it's DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't eat much yesterday - wasn't too hungry. Had a dentist's visit - maybe that's why. Today was a 55 min. run plus a 20 minute preview of C&W - my new copy came. Hurray!

Traci, That was so nice of Wendell to bring you the pad. GREAT workout today. I'm very impressed.

Tracy, wow on the B&G premix, and HUGS on the situation with FIL. I feel for you so much. Such a hard thing, all the way around.

Debra, YAYY on the painting. You'll feel like a new woman by the time Thursday rolls around. Bet you're glad to have the unpacking done, even if it was a frenzy.

Laurie, enjoy the Core Syn. What fun to get a new pet! Dogs are the best.

Jeanette, the Totally Hot Step sounds fun.

Well, off to work today. It's a new month, a new quarter, a new day in so many ways!! Workout done; off to write new business proposals. Can't wait!

:7 :7
Cheryl

Laurie...Your almost new pooch sounds like a great dog...I am sure your family will be able to give her the love and activity she needs to be a great pet. What made you guys decide you wanted a new pet? Glad volley ball is going well. Have fun over your long holiday weekend!

Jeanette...No, my bike isn't red...it's blue and white...but I liked the action on this animation. I looked for blond hair last night...I have so many people tell me my hair is brown....that's why I did brown to begin with. I haven't been able to get in any riding yet. DD goes to summer camp in a couple of weeks, so I should have some time then. We don't have trails here like in Illinois, but there are some bike routes...and I have seen groups of bikers go past on the main road leading into our subdivision. My pooch smells much better this morning. Bad dog! Glad your toe is feeling better...Is it just completely black???

Traci...Sounds like your workouts are going well for you. Have fun with laundry today. Will you come do mine when yours is done?? I do feel better since we moved. I am a pretty social person and it was really tough for me to be in Illinois all by myself.

Happy day to all!!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif

Hi!

A busy day, so this is to the point:

last night: Finn's Quickie (30mins)
this morning: LowMax; GS Legs Floorwork & stretch

Taking the kids to the library, then to a friend's house to play on the new backyard trampoline and sprinkler toys.

Will be back much later,
SandraX

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I think the combination of C&B, ARX, Kenpo and XStretch on Sunday, and the arrival of TTOM cramps on Monday called for much needed rest day. As soon as Phil came home, I took a nap! Woke up, talked to my gf, ate, and went back to sleep! :) So, it's Yoga today!!!

I see y'all were chatty while I slept! Off I go to read.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Phase 3/ Week 11/ Day 2/ Round 1

PlyoX

Getting ready to do Plyo. The house is still "cool" so I won't pass out:) Yesterday was a weird day of moving around and getting nothing done. My mom came later to get the boys for a sleepover, so I get to do Plyo all by myself:):) I think I'm almost settled on doing Cathe's July rotation. It looks like a good summer workout schedule. I will fit Y4H in and Squeeze so I can try those out too. Hope you all had a great day yesterday. You are all so busy on the board this morning!

Traci-X, You are the yoga queen aren't you? How is it working out? Do you notice any changes in your body since you started doing it more often? I love yoga and would like to do it more often but I don't know if I would see the results. I did a test and it said I was a mesomorph which means I can get away with less cardio. I don't believe it :) I am too addicted to cardio to do it less. That has been the hardest part of P90X. We'll see how the July rotation works out.

Jeanette, OUCH!!! Hope your toe is feeling better today. Sounds like it really got smashed. Fifty-nine miles? Way to go! I bet it makes you feel good being the oldest one out there keeping up with the younger ones. DH must be so proud too:) You are so lucky to be camping above the heat! Are you getting the same heat wave we're having? I am so glad to be getting AC thanks to a friend. It akways helps to know someone. I convinced my DH by telling hin it would add to the value of the home a lot more then a cheesy window unit:)

Wendy, I did get DOMS with L&B durinf this phase. Probably from my vacation"break". Hope you get good rest today. Have fun with Yoga, I'mm off to do PlyoX:)

Laurie, Glad you were able to get a workout in yesterday. Deters teeth drive me crazy! They are so big and bulky he can hardly talk through them:) I'm glad you could get past that and enjoy his workout.You are at the finish line! I wish I was there with you. Darned vacation:) Thanks for the cheers:) Here's one for you too: Go Laurie, go Laurie! Pictures, pictures, did I hear pictures? I am such a fan of pictures as you know and I am excited that everyone is getting them up. I love putting a face with a name. I hope you get your dog. How nice to have a companion. She kind of looks like my dog, he is part german shepherd, part lab and part rottweiller.

Tracy, So sorry to hear about your FIL situation. It's hard to admit when someone needs to be in a place where they can receive 24/7 care. It's worse when the patient is fine in their mind and just has a failing body. I hope DH accepts help. It's tough being the sole caretaker when someone is so sick. I'm sure Amy can empathize with you. How was B&G Extreme yesterday? I miss all of those workouts. I'm glad I can do them in the July rotation. Three more weeks:)

Amy, Hope you got good sleep after yesterdays tough schedule. My brothers are both paramedic/firefighters and I get to hear some stories. My one brother saw an accident when he was 16 and he held the girls hand until she died and he had such a hard time with it. I remember he couldn't drive for a few months. It's strange that he ended up being a medic for a career and it doesn't bother him at all now. They are both good at what they do. My hats off to you for being a nurse. Tough job!

Cheryl, I really enjoy HE. I got it on a whim and I was glad I did. Nice premixes. Hope work is going well and your feeling good:) Whata drag about your computer. Nothing like spending 6 hours doing something you had already done:)

Sandra, How was your holiday? I am looking forward to our's tomorrow. So much yummy food and I have been sooo good. No sugar or salt and all unprocessed food. I haven't eaten anythign out of a box in a few weeks. It's killing me :)

Debra, You're almost ready to kick butt:) Glad the house is coming together. I wish I had a room to workout in. When I sell my dinky house in CA I'll buy a mansion in another state and have a huge workout room:):) My DH is having a friend that does AC come over on Thursday to make a plan and then they will install it next week. I am sooo excited! Our house is 922 sq.ft. so it won't take much to cool it down. I pay about $50 a month for electricity so I have been spoiled for long enough. Time to pay the piper:) It's worth it for my sanity!! I like your new meez girl:)

SandraX, Glad you are able to get the kids out for some fun today. You are getting an extended holiday:) You have been a busy girl lately and I've missed you the last week or so. I always seem to post after you:(

See you all later,

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Hey, everyone!

Well, the sleep-a-thon is over for now! I slept yesterday until about 6, then was only awake for around 30 min before falling asleep again until about 9. I got up, ate, stayed up until 11p then fell into bed again. I was up for about an hour this morning with Jellibean. He's my very good boy that decided he needed to throw up 3 times this morning! He has never done that in the 8 yrs we've had him! Anyway, he seems to be doing okay and acting himself this afternoon. Afterwards, though, DH and I went back to bed and I slept until 1pm!!! We have dinner plans in a few hours, so I was going to make this a quickie check in before heading off to my lower body workout.

Traci- You crack me up with your "binging"!!! I can't believe how much you've gotten into yoga!!! LOL at you and Sandy marrying Wendell and the 'boys'!!! That's pretty much what it was!

Tracy- I am so sorry to hear about your FIL. I know from experience that having help coming into the home is a life-saver!!! Both physically and mentally. My grandfather lived with us for years when I was in high school. There are awesome services that will come in and sit/care for your loved ones to give the family a much needed break. I know that your DH probably feels like having out-siders come in is abandonment, but it's truly not, it's necessary!!! I suggest that you contact a social worker to help you look for just the right person/persons to help out! If your DH doesn't let go soon, it's going to put a HUGE strain on your marriage, not just the time aspect, but the emotional aspect as well. I think that you are already seeing this with BIL and his wife. I send you lots of hugs, though, regardless!!!

Just a quick note while eldest ds is helping Phil with ANOTHER lateral break. This one is at a different spot, closer to the road. If this lateral breaks again further down the line, it'll be the township's responsibility!

I won't be able to post often until Friday because eldest ds will be using the computer to brush up on his math and english skills. (Anyone remember the differences between adjective, adverb and noun clauses? gerund and participle clauses? LOL) He's taking an aptitude test for the reserves on Thursday. He's decided to join, but he's not going to sign anything until he's certain he qualifies for a job he wants. He's considering a medical position. If he doesn't qualify, he'll study more and take the test again when he's eligible.

Anyhoo...

Tracy-X: I am so sorry for you and your family. I can understand your dh's desire to care for his father. However, it wouldn't be any less honorable to have help. Nor, would getting outside help mean that he's still not caring for his father. I can understand how he feels that no one can care for his father like he can. And, he's right. No one can love his father like he can. But, he can chose the kind and amount of care that is best for his father. I learned this lesson when divorcing my sons' father. During a counseling session, I kept saying, but he can't love them like I love them! My ex's love for our children is different because we are different. But, it's still love and that's a good thing. A person can never have too much love and care. I'll be keeping you and your entire family in my prayers.

Well, I'm off to see if dh will let ds get back online to study. I might have to offer my assistance with fixing the sewer pipe in order for it to happen. x( Hopefully, I can get out of it and do Eion, the workout! Not the man!!! LOL }(

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!

Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.