Xers.....Trotting on to Tuesday

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Today is catch up day for me on my workouts. I am in what Sandra calls PMS power mode or something to that effect. I wonder when that is going to end.

Everyone have a great day.

Jeanette - What page are you on in that book? I've had people suggest books only to find I could barely get through them. You are showing great perseverance on the reading:)I would have been done by now.

Debra - Five years is too long. I guess I was lucky when I went back and they took all of my undergrad stuff, otherwise it would have been impossible too. I think I was right around the 18 year mark. There will always be room to continue once DD gets a little older and you all get settled. You'll at least bet able to get a start and get your foot in the door somewhere.

Off to work!

Tracy

Good morning everyone!! Hope you are all feeling chipper this morning....and those of you who are sick...I am sure that bug will be out of here soon! Nothing exciting to report today...Just errands to run and bills to pay. I am planning on a meeting with Eoin at some point today...and my legs really need it!! I can tell you I won't be doing any burners today. Still feeling my DOMS from PLB with the additional burn from Imax3 yesterday.

Tracy...
Have fun catching up with your workouts today. I am impatiently waiting for ttom to appear as well! I was surprised to see that the PT program required your prerequisites to be done within the past 10 years...What about us old fogeys???

Oops...look at the time...gotta get the Diva to school. I'll be back for Jeanette and the rest of the early morning posters in a few!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Happy Tuesday Gang!

TRACY::: Glad to see we have an energizer bunny leading our way today! Enjoy feeling Sandra's Wonderwoman hormones! I dont really have the pleasure of those!;-)

DEBRA::: Busy girl!!! Get that Diva off for the day!!! Its a busy run errands for me too...Its ELECTION DAY}( - First time EVER they've split the polling places into separate Dem/Rep.... Wendell & I usally vote together but today its Fleetwood Macs "You can go Your Own Way":7

Day 2: Week 1: Strong Like A Bull Feb 06'
Imax 1 + CoreMax #2 + BBC2 Mission Abs

Feeling SH Ch/Ba just fine thank ya very much as well as my Booty Bootcamp.... Thought of Debras DD as soon as I got up today;-)

Back with yesterday personals & a fresh java:*

Good morning,

Tracy....I could use some of that PMS Power Mode today. What's your workout today? The thesis revisions are coming along super-duper, thank you for asking. Today I need to mock up an 8-10 page introductory chapter, then send it all off to the supervisor so he can read it all again. So, as of tomorrow, I won't have to worry about it for a couple weeks. I'll be a happy camper by tonight.

Debra....How was Imax3 yesterday? No, I don't dislike KickMax, I just wasn't in the mood for that blast yesterday. But I got through it well enough and as Laurie said, it's only a short part of the whole workout. How are you PLB-ified legs today? Oh lawdy, I just read about XDH coming in a week. Stay strong!!!

CarolX....Boy, so many of us are struggling with sick households. I hope everyone gets better really quick. I'm glad you saw some improvements from the X. And yes, future rounds require much subbing! I like Tony, but not that much! Congratulations to you for finishing Round 1!!!

Teddygirl....I hear good things about CC#7, too. And the Push Play one is supposed to be extremely inspirational. Do you have that one?

Jeanette....A half-cold. Ugh. Feel better soon. Working as an EMT would be quite an interesting job, although pretty stressful too, I'd imagine. The fiancee sounds like she's perfect for your family.

Wendy....I'm glad you worked through your weight concerns and have come to a decision. Again, your Thailand experience was the complete opposite of my parents'. We sifted through a bunch of pictures last night. It was really interesting. There are so many beautiful things to see. The first phase of STS is endurance work, so you will be getting more workouts of that nature. You'll get the best of everything, if you order STS. And you're right, of course, CTX will always be there, at the same price. Cathe's presale discounts are always significant. Makes it hard to pass up. I think the presale price of the Hardcore Series was half price.

Laurie....So, did you play the lottery yesterday? Maybe bought 3 tickets? Are you enjoying your non-P90X workouts?

Traci....You are definitely overbooked if you're only popping in on occasion. Please don't tell me you're finding real life more interesting than online! Ooooh, people have little motorized pumps or something, to bail out their boats, right? I think I've seen that on tv :) Your SH plan sounds excellent. Why don't you use us as your Personal Trainer? Send us your plan, and we'll keep you on track. It's probably not the same as having someone standing over you, whip in hand, but it might help?

Where's Nicole these days? I hope she's finally getting through that miserable illness.

Hello to Kim, Lea and Christiane!

I did get through KickMax just fine yesterday. When I got to the Leg Conditioning Drills, I eschewed the chair. I always find I start to lean too heavily on it. So, I just did them balancing on the other leg, with my arms in a genie position, or out like airplane wings. I'm really impressed with how my stronger core has improved my balance, endurance and range of motion with these. Today I'm doing P90X+ Total Body+. Since that one's about 45mins, I might actually have time to do some yoga afterwards. Well, time to get busy. Have a great day!

SandraXX

:* :* :* :* PERSONALS:* :* :* :*

:* Netta:*
LOL on your Wendy post! I've been asking THAT for years!!! If the "starvation mode" exists for ALL people how does an anorexic EVER get that way? The only thing I can think of is that after all the muscle & excess BF is eaten away the organs then attacked.... I'd imagine that takes a long long time for those of us that actually have alot of resistant fat... I think for us our problem comes from going in & out of starvation mode...(excess restrictions "sometimes")....at least thats what my body does. ~~ Wendells busy in the PM's this time of year with mainly fishing things...Tis the Fly Fishing Season! Tonight is his moms grass cutting night..she lives about an hour away (same city mind you) then theres various Fly Fishing shows & Guides visiting the area..Think "Home Show" but all Fly Fishing stuff - Not my cup of tea but @ least HE loves it!~~ Thats awesome you & future IL's all have similar tastes! The property sounds gorgeous!!! Hope you feel better & not worse today..Those darn head things can go either way cant they?

:*DEBRA:*
So sorry about the advanced college credits! Maybe its worth a few phone calls & a visit to see if they'd accept ANY of your credits at all...I'm sure its just because of advancements made in the field but gosh I'd at least TRY & meet w/ a counselor- sometimes the absolute isnt so absolute... BTW: sounds like age discrimination to me ;-) ~ ROF about the hair color! You read my mind!!! I go on the 13th- no teling what color I'll be by noon!~~ CUT THOSE DANG PILLS! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU????? HAVE CBL DO IT! Bad bad bad Debra!x(

:*TRACY:*
Thanks for input on arm... DH is going to call the insurance company for me (I get mean nasty talking to people like that & we need help!)}( Our insurance SUCKS! It covers almost no PT at all- Even an employee that had knee surgety 95% covered has NO PT coverage! Appalling! Since its DH's company he's the one who selected the insurance..Unfortunately w/ the high cost for mid size employers theres not alot of options without both company & employer going broke....BRING ON THE ELECTION!... I told him last night I'd wait it out in the hopes just a couple of years before we have something new as an option...Fingers crossed on my end. ~~~ Hope your week settles down! ~WHEW~ you're in a whirlwind lately!

:*KIM:*
Hope you were able to get that yoga in as planned!

Happy Day to all I miss later today..... Busy errands day + working tonight... XXOOXOOXOXXOXOXOXO

SANDRA::
Look^^^^
I'll bbl I think but in case I cant....HOORAY!!!!! On a few weeks w/out Thesis Brain!!!!! ~~~~ If my "next level" training were as easy as using you guys I sure would have Looooong ago! Its the "someones gonna be @ my door in 5 minutes - I better get dressed & amped up" motivation that I need....PLUS I need them to spot me on the last few reps when my mind? / body? give out.... It is some accountability posting here but not exactly what I need - Thanks for the offer!:*
Have a great day my dear!!!!

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 13/Day 4
Workout: XStretch (later tonight) and 3m run (done)

I know my running doesn't sound much like a recovery week, but its making me feel good to be getting back into it. On my walk with the dog this morning we heard a lot of howling. Either a pack of wild dogs (one would think that we would have seen these about) or I'm thinking coyotes. I know they have tried to bring wolves back to our state, and they are thriving (don't think they are in this area though). Or all the dogs in the area where outside at one time. I don't think so. x( Guess I'm going to have to get some protection like Jeanette. ;-)

Just heard that Brett Farve is going to retire. I'm of two minds on this one. I'm glad that we won't be hearing about this for the rest of the summer, but I really love him as a player.

Tracy, Isn't it nice when you have the boost of energy. Have fun with your double duty workout. Will you be running for one of those? :D I checked out that school, and I don't think I will be attending that one for any night courses. Just not a safe area for a woman alone at night. x( I hope our winter will end soon. We are having cold temps right now, and more snow is in our future for tomorrow. But they say 40's by Monday.

Debra, Have fun with Eoin today. Sounds like PLB was a good workout for you, and Eoin will just make all the DOMS go away. :D LOL about your DD and her reaction to you about the DOMS. Kids are so adult sometimes. CUT UP YOUR PILLS!!!! Maybe if we all remind you it will happen. :D Oldest DD was very tired last night, she was in bed by 8:30. But when I picked her up from the HS, she had a big smile on her face.

Traci, Are you liking all the BBC workouts that you got. Looks like the ones that work the lower body are good ones. Hope your arm can get the proper TLC it needs.

Sandra, Nope I didn't play the lottery, just didn't have enough time. I got home / walked the dog / drove to the HS to pick DD up from track / got home and drove to dance class with other DD / got back from dance and did some yoga / ate dinner / sat on couch and fell asleep / DH came home woke me up and sent me to bed. Whew!! I'm tired again. :D So far I'm loving my running. :D So no non P90X workouts yet, well except for the yoga. Way to go on the Leg Drills. You are right, I think that I tend to do the same. I have done those drills in Tae Bo without support, so why do I use the chair for these drills. :)

Wendy, I have the Bryan Kest 3 workout set of Power Yoga. I like all of the three, but I think the best is the sweat. Really works the legs good. I understand about the "skinny" DD's. I have the same type of DD's. Last night at dance all the girls received their new costumes for their dance. My youngest looked like a stick in the dress, and there is a band that goes around her arm. Well that didn't fit, so now I need to make that smaller. :7 :7 She is so tall and thin, but eats everything in sight. My DH had a 28" waist when I first meet him. Once he turned 45 his metabolism changed. Upsets him to no end that he can't eat like he used to. :D

Kim, Hope the sickness leaves your home soon, you have had one terrible month for the crud.

Jeanette, Hope you are not getting a cold. I was very tired by the end of the day yesterday. Dang I hate getting old. I used to burn the midnight oil, and go to work the next day without any problems. :D Oh the Bahamas sounds lovely, and warm. :D I think for a second marriage that having a destination wedding is wonderful.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Phew! Total Body+ is done. That's a weight workout with a lot of cardio. For my yoga tack-on I tried out the new 10 Minute Trainer Yoga Flex. 10 moves, 10 minutes. It's just your standard yoga moves, boiled down. It works well as a cool-down stretch session, but it's not going to make you Shiva or Eoin. It starts with a couple of sun salutations, some standing hamstring stretches, some warrior poses, side-angle triangles, then onto the floor for some more hamstring stretches, pigeon poses, and lying twists.

I watched the first couple of minutes of the 10 Minute Trainer Cardio workout. The demonstrator exerciser has a cardio belt on (included in my package), and is using the tubing and door attachment to tether herself to a doorway. Then she does everything using the resistance of the band to add tension. Tony does everything with her, just without the cardio belt. I think she looks hilarious; like a cartoon. One little trip and she's going to ricohet back to the door and flatten like a pancake. Hilarious. But it probably works well, and yes, curiosity will likely spur me to try it some day. They start of with running, then go into some lunges. Then I stopped previewing.

Traci....How come you're doing BBC2 Mission Abs right after CM#2? Is there something different about them, that complements the CoreMax work? And, ah, did you really do IMAX1 today?????? Really???? Come on. Tell us what you subbed. Yeah, I figured you'd want an in-person personal trainer. That's why I've booked a ticket to come see you!! Well, okay, that's a lie. I'd like to, though. It would be so much fun to workout with someone who truly wants to push themselves and be challenged. I'll bet Cathe and crew are having a ball with the rehearsals and getting to know each other's strengths. The spontaneous one-arm push up contest they had was probably a hoot. We'd have great core muscles from laughing so much.

Jeanette and Traci....Maybe a plateau of losing weight from going into "starvation mode" is only temporary, and if you're starved long enough, the weight (and all the healthy body energy stores) eventually starts to drop again? And maybe people who live on one cup of rice a day do have a very slow metabolism, and that one cup of rice goes farther for them than it does for us, but it's still not enough to prevent weight loss. Is that understandable for anyone other than me? Clear as mud, probably.

Laurie....I'm not a good Canadian for having to ask this, but is Brett Farve a hockey player? Good grief your day was busy yesterday. But then, everyone on here really packs their days full. We seem to all have embraced the idea of active resting, which really means no rest at all. The LCDrills in KM felt better without the chair. I had to use my core more for balance, which I like. I've done that Kest Sweat once, and agree with you that it's tough on the legs. I swear that's Eoin smack in the middle of that group, disguising himself as Mr. Sonny Day.

Cheers!
Sandra

Good Afternoon Ladies,

It's gonna be a busy day... errands involving the post office, Bible Club and Plyometrics. I won't have time to get my workout in till tonight. It's probably a good thing since I have a knot in my lower inner calf muscle, the soleus. Phil and I tried a sports massage technique to work it out. I think it only helped to cause more pain and inflammation. It was the same technique one masseuse used on the same area the day I landed in Thailand. I never went back to her as she left me with bruises!!! And no! Although she was bound and determined, she never got the knot out. I have to wonder if I just naturally knot up at that spot. I've always had large soleus. I'm going to try to stay away from the standing calve work with bent knees in my barre workouts. I'd rather build my upper calves area instead.

Laurie: Speaking of massages, I remember Tracy saying XStretch was like a massage for your body. I couldn't agree more! Enjoy!!! Oh, my! Wolves are scary! I've only seen them caged. There's a sign near their cage stating to not make loud noises or run as it upsets the wolves. Of course, my gf and I read the sign after our kids ran towards the cage screaming with their high pitched girl voices. The wolves got very defensive. The male's fur was standing straight up and he stood over the female while baring his teeth and growling at the kids. I wonder what they would have done in the wild... left or attacked? Yes, carry some pepper spray!!!! Your dh sounds so much like Phil. I'd love it if he were able to gain more weight. Phil is SKINNY! But, the man eats!!! He had a size 28 waist when we first married. Try buying 28/34 pants!!!! It's not easy!!! Once I accidentally put my son's shorts in dh's dresser. Phil wore them!!! My son was 16 at the time!:eek: Thankfully, his waist size went up to a 30 over the years. I really believe the twins have his skinny genes. It took their doctors time to accept that they were like Phil and not suffering from low weight due to extreme prematurity. I was sad when the twins' gastroenterologist told us that the twins didn't need him anymore. I found security being able to refute ignorant comments with the fact that their gastro and pediatrician thought they were doing great!!!

Sandra: I'm glad your parents had a wonderful time! My time there wasn't entirely horrific. I just experienced a different side of Thailand. I was still able to see the beautiful and exotic. Most of the sights are temples. Dd and I purposefully stayed away from the glided temples and wats. We didn't want to embarrass my mother by not bowing to the Buddhas. She was already upset with us for not bowing to a temple while we drove past it! It was a source of contention between us. She even told the government worker (in Thai) to put Buddha as my religion to escape the public embarrassment of having a Christian daughter. Needless to say, I wasn't happy when I found out later that night! I made her promise me a chant-free, cremation-free funeral should I happen to perish while there!:7 If we can swing it, I'm going to pre-order STS later this week. I'm half tempted to do a Bryan Kest workshop next Wednesday in Philly. I know I keep saying I don't want to hear him speak for an hour. But, maybe he'll throw in some form pointers during his talk. Or maybe, I can slip out if it gets too overbearing. Or maybe, I can sit in the back and play on my blackberry and pretend to be listening.}(

Traci: I agree with you on going in and out of starvation mode. It can't be healthy for our bodies for long periods of time. How long does today's workout clock? I'm getting spoiled by Tony. Cathe can bounce and step forever and ask if we're ready for more!

Debra: Oh! That sucks!!! What prerequisites are required? Is it just the basics? I'm with Traci: talk to someone about it. Surely, it's not like you have to retake nuclear physics! Maybe you can test out of some classes. CUT THOSE PILLS IN HALF!!!!! LOL on the Asian boys knowing how to give feet rubs. My brother would massage my feet and back. I had to yell at him a couple of times for rubbing too hard!!! I tell ya, if we had grown up together, I'm positive he would have smacked me a few times. And, he would have never done my laundry either!!!! He is a sweetie!!!!

Tracy: PMS Power Mode... You and Sandra are just not right!:p ;) How come I have no idea what that is?!?!?!:D I have never heard of a rice diet. Growing up, I ate a lot of rice. I was thin and muscular until 10th grade. I don't know what happened... I thought it was the rice! LOL

Jeanette: The portions could be as much or little as you wanted. However, it's easier to not overeat when eating like they do. My friend wasn't! That's what I couldn't get over. Her kids were little and didn't eat much. Her dh ate FAST and most of the food. I didn't want to be a burden and wanted to make sure dd had enough to eat. So, I ate slowly until dd ate enough. By the time she was finished, there wasn't a lot left over of the leftovers. Let's just say I wouldn't be shocked if she was a closet eater. Wendy-Bob... On second thought, I'm so happy for your ds!!!!!:7 :+

Well ladies, I have to get productive. Talk more later if time allows. Hi to Lea, Carol Swifty, Nicole, Kim and Christiane. Hope everyone is feeling flu free today!!!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Good morning,
Yep, I'm home today. The cold finally made it's presence known. I have a meeting that I really must attend on Thursday so I'll take my 2 days off and be back on Thursday. My voice is really deep today. Bet I could sing baritone. Will probably lounge around today, maybe a walk around the block if I feel up to it. The girls are soooo happy that I'm home and they don't have to go outside.

Tracy, girl, you go today with your double workout! I'm on page 187 on this book and it's picking up my interest now. Looking forward to more reading today. The gal that recommended it has not steered me wrong before so I'm hanging in there.

Debra, I don't have any DOMS today from S&H. Maybe I don't go heavy enough? I had upper body weight work from ME on tap for this morning and a bike ride in the afternoon, but that's not going to happen. Maybe yoga. It's a nice day outside. Maybe I'll just go out and drag those limbs (light ones) to the burn pile.

Traci, duh, PM means afternoon. I am a dufus. Do you have tennis on the schedule this year? How is Wendell's back doing? Funny how I always think that my body is the exception to all the rules. What works for others won't work on this body. Shoot, I never worked out before, but kind of watched what I ate, just rode horses for exercise and never had a problem with much pudge. Now, I work out daily, count calories, etc. lift heavy weights, ride miles and miles, and have pudge. Guess that's the difference in the body aging and metabolism slowing down? Doesn't seem right or fair. On one of my other checkins, one of the gals is doing a juicing type diet and swears she's lost weight and feels great. However, doing something that different, that I can't see keeping up just doesn't appeal to me. Actually, I struggle more with any kind of salt just puffing me up for a couple of days. I ate Chinese food on Friday, DH's tri-tip on Saturday and then cycled on Sunday so big time water retention from all of that. Oh well, I'm not going for Ms. California Fitness Model any time soon, so I should just be happy that my clothes all fit okay still. I could have it rough like poor Beloved Heather. Hope she is getting a handle on her food allergies. I'm also going to try less carbs (except for veggies and fruit). Maybe my oatmeal every other morning. I'm looking forward to STS though and anxious to see what less cardio and more heavy weights does. For now, I need to be committed to being ready cardiovascularly for the 1/2 Ironman bike relay. Okay, I've whined enough. Sorry to do it on your personal.

Sandra, knew you'd get thru Kickmax yesterday. Those leg conditioning drills are always killer for me. My hip flexors are so weak or something. Good job on the stronger core muscles. I can hardly straighten my leg out in front of me. We love DS's fiancee. DS wants kids, but not sure that will happen as she has to work and go to school too. DS does love her son and takes him out to do lots and lots of activities. Tyler really looks up to my DS. Hope him wanting children will not be an issue.

Laurie, good job with the run today. It's lovely outside today. I think DS and GF's idea to go away for a wedding is a good one. Re: getting older, I find that after an active weekend, I need more rest time. Beats the alternative though. We don't have wolves around here, but do have coyotes and mountain lions. Bears up in the nearby mountains. All the bears I've seen have been booking it big time when they saw/heard us on the Rhino. Don't think they see too many people so are still afraid. I'm more afraid of a mountain lion seeing me as a snack if I'm out by myself walking, snowshoeing etc.

Better go now, probably eat, shower, decide how I feel and what I want to do after that.

Jeanette

And like magic....I started!! I swear, not 5 minutes after I last posted I went to the restroom and Voila! TTOM! Maybe I should ask the forums for some money next time.

Also wanted to give you guys an update on PY4H2 with my man Eoin....Here are the chapter points with times...

Shoulder Openers 8 min
Sun Salutations a,b 9 min
Standing Flow 1 20 min
Standing Flow 2 8 min
Standing Poses 10 min
Core Work 7 min
Hips and Twist 9 min
Seated Forward Bends 4 min
Shoulder Extensions 4 min
Relaxation 5 min

Let me know if any of you want any more info....

Back in a bit for personals..
Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Day 2: Week 1: Strong Like A Bull Feb 06'
Imax 1 + CoreMax #2 + BBC2 Mission Abs

Completed:D :D :D

DEB::: Looks like your latest Eoin would fit the bill for me...Thanks for posting.... Gotta eat & get ready for work gang...see ya all in the AM!!!

JEANETTE::: FEEL BETTER!!!!!

Quiet X Team today!

Had a change in schedule so added on a Classical Stretch Hip Opener segment (20 minutes) The Season 4 TV Series DVD is episodes 1-26 - 3 Discs 26 20-30 minute stretches that are focused on a particular need...
Deep Muscular Stretch, Tension Releaser, Pain Relief, Scar Tissue, Back Pain Relief, Posture, Abs etc.... I think I'll really enjoy using this one daily....Also received the Classical Stretch 30 minute Express Workouts (she calls all her stretching w/o's)
1: Focus on toning upper, arms & posture
2: Standing & Barre: Focus upper & deep hammys & hip stretches
3: Standing & Floor: Focus upper, abs, hips, groin & saddlebags

Zippity - add that to PY4H2 I just ordered & I'm all set to get flexible!:)

SPEAKING OF TENNIS! rof....well I WAS w/ Jeanette! I keep forgeting to tell ya..... I have found that my Tennis Specific shoes are the BEST crosstrainers I've ever worn! I have every speciality shoe known to man & havent worn ANYTHING that feels good like this for all activity (havent tried running) - I will only buy TENNIS shoes from now on... These are avia's but I know Asics makes a good pair too.... Got at Academy for 40 bucks ...deal!.

SANDRA:*
Well its 4pm in Canada so you MUST be all done with thesis for a bit! CONGRATS!!!!!:7 ~~ WooHoo the workouts checked off! W/ thesis now on Spring Break will you go back to early AM w/o's vs mid morning? Did you find a diff in your performance at all? OOOOHHHHHH 10 minute trainer Yoga??? PERFECTO!!!!~~ LOL on BBC Abs... I like variety for Core...actually BBC Abs is very similar to CM2 but his "ball" his a different shape & height than a SB so it hit the muscles very differently...What can I say- an extra 8 minutes of core never hurt anybody ;-) ~~ I was w/ ya all the way on your starvation response...ITA too- THAT ALONE must make us correct!!!

WENDY:*
So very sorry about your muscle! YOWZA!!!! Those dern things hurt like the dickens!rof...Imax 1 is actually not long @ all & I skipped w/up & cooldown..... I personally find IMAX 1 to be cathes closets version to current day HIIT...the aerobic vs anaerobic segments are perfect.

LAURIE:*
Glad you are happy w/ the running addition! I think anything that makes you feel good is good:7 ~ Am really enjoying using BBC2 as addons...theres enough diversity that makes the cost good (for me @ least) + it fills in gaps in my workout. I got the deluxe set...

JEANETTE:*
How ya feelin' sweetie??? Being sick just doesnt sound like something you'd "do" well!:+ ~~ Wendell & I just strated talking about tennis... If I could get him to play 2-3x a week I'd NEVER have to deal w/ cardio @ home;-) PROBLEM= MY work schedule... I work every night right now & we are @ bay on weekends...I think once time changes tho I can get him to go after I train @ nite. :*

DEBRA:*
Those pills cut yet??????:p :p :p SO EXCITED ttom came with just a strong will of words! You are one amazing woman! Reminds me of Jim Carey in the movie he became God-Like... the one w/ Aniston??? .... ANYWAY... HAPPY 30 days to D-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think woman on the 3rd of next month we will all be invading NC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean you'll be in ttom??? *ruht-ro*

All caught up & ready to go veg out- DH is @ his moms this evening so no need to cook:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I find it entirely impossible doing endurance for C&B. I used 20 pounds for heavy pants, and could have gone higher.

The knot in my calve is much smaller. I'm glad Phil and I didn't mess up my leg worse by playing masseuse.

Plyo will have to be late tonight. We just finished dinner. Phil made blackened catfish. I made salad while trying to see through the haze and not to cough over the spinach. The kitchen was smokin!!! We should have waited for a sunny day and grilled outside.

Traci: Why didn't you go over to your MIL's house? Hmmm? :D Do you ever plan on going to the Classical Stretch retreat? Tennis shoes. Who knew! I'll have to try a pair on the next time I shop for fitness shoes. Right now, my feet are content in my clearance Ryka cross trainers. I have to check out IMAX 1 in my voluminous spare time. I totally forget what that one is like. Is it on the Power Hour dvd?

Debra: Well, Hallelujah!!! Your MM must be doing his job!}( :+ Phil swears I'm about to start mine any day now. I burst his bubble when I got the calendar out and starting counting the days. TTOM isn't scheduled for another 2 weeks!:eek: You're more than welcome to keep the tapeworm at your house.:p:D

Sandra: The Yoga+ makes me wonder why Tony continues with Yoga. Doesn't he know it's the least used workout in the X?!?! Well, if he doesn't, someone should tell him! You're good with writing. I nominate you!:p :7 Hmmm, So, what you're saying is that what one person's body considers starvation is not going to be the same for another. Well, I can see that up to a point. But, starving is malnutrition in my book. Those people eating one cup a day for long periods of time are probably the same ones who are on Feed The Children programs.

Okay, I best induce Phil to go out into the wet, dark world and bring me back some water.

Have a great night.

Wendy

Hi all,

S&A now done for the last time. It's a good thing too, because I'm a little burnt out on that workout. Then I did some legs and a little yoga. Actually, not as much yoga as I would have liked, but I ran out of workout time.

I have a slight hope that TTOM will start today. We had an almost pleasant meeting with a parent today and I had to jump in and rescue the speech therapist because Dad wanted 6 hours a week instead of 4 and we wouldn't increase the time. I think that emotional few minutes gave TTOM a jolt. I sure hope so, I'm at 37 days and I feel like a bloated pig. Luckily I haven't had the eat everything in the house syndrome, although I did make a cake over the weekend.

Debra - Did you cut the pill in half? I'd go talk to someone too about the school stuff. It can't hurt. I think the colleges just want the $$. It's almost become a racket.

Traci - IMAX1?????? Wow, that is so unlike you. Maybe it will be a good shock. Have you tried creating a strategic rehab program for the shoulder? Funny I was thinking while I was showering if TTOM comes today then it will be back around the beginning of April. There have been times when I really would have wanted to schedule our vacation around my cycle.

Wendy - Sorry about the knot. I guess you have Phil, I have the stick. It works great if you are on your own. I agree that starvation mode is different for everyone. I struggle to eat enough when I'm working out hard. I know I'd make more gains, but clean eating is do difficult.

Sandra - Another check off for the old thesis! Congratulations! So total body was a keeper?

Jeanette - I'm sorry the bug got the best of you. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Hopefully it will be gone in two days.

Laurie - I guess you are used to the nasty cold weather. I'd need to revamp my wardrobe if I lived up north. Wolves? We have a bobcat that comes around periodically and they really make an erie cry. There have been sitings of coyotes, but I've never 100% seen one. I thought I saw one at the river, but I wouldn't bet money on it. I have seen a real beaver. They are some mean rodents.

Kim and Carol - Fight those germs.

Lea and Nicole - Where ever you are.... I hope all is going well.

Plyo is DONE!!!:) :) :) Of course I modified. I don't think Tony would mind considering it was a 9PM start time. Also my right ankle was starting to give during those switch back lunges. I get a little twisting action going when I'm tired. I move my feet before I jump. Not good.

Traci: OMW! I was dying when I read your OD post about Cathe's arms. Reminded me of my mass email of Roadtrip Vol.2 Memories when I asked Cathe if I could touch her arm. :7 :7 :7 I'm surprised she didn't call her husband in to control the stalker!!!!:+

Sandra: Rereading my post, I come off sounding harsh and little Miss. Know It All. I was just trying to be funny. Did you watch the Colbert Report tonight. The conductor of NYPHO was talking about his trip to N.Korea. I thought he was cute, in a sweet, funny kind of way. I read some his experiences online after the watching the concert. It was interesting to hear that the Korean waitstaff took pictures of the food they served to the orchestra. I bet one cup of rice could fuel them for an entire day!:eek: ;)

Tracy: Sending you ~~~~~TTOM~~~~~ vibes. Don't think I've ever done that before.:7 Is the cake healthy?;) Somehow my neighbor was able to increase speech therapy for her son to 5 hours a week (hour every day) when he was in EI. This didn't include OT, PT, and special education therapies. I think it worked for him because he was so young. He was communicating through pictures before the increase in speech. Right now, he's 11 and goes to a private school for autism. Our school district pays his tuition since they don't have much to offer children with autism. I never would have thought to use a stick to massage myself. Do you use it like the foam roller? The sports massage site I found last night gave me some good pointers like pressing down on the knot till I reached a pain level of 7 out of 10 for 5 seconds, ease up a little and repeat.

Okay ladies, Millionaire Matchmaker is one.

Sweet Dreams to ALL!!!
Wendy

Sorry I didn't get back for personals today....Just been one of those moody days....and I am cranky as s**t! I promise to be in a better mood tomorrow...and will catch up with all of you then! Wish me luck on my test in the morning!

Cranky kisses to all!
Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi all,
I've been sick today, pretty much taking it easy though I did drag those little limbs to a pile and also practiced hitting golf whiffle balls in the front yard. That's about it. Will get to bed early and probably not go to work tomorrow either. Hopefully post personals sometime tomorrow.

Pleasant dreams,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.