Xers Today is Tuesday!!!

6Swans4me

Cathlete
Yes, it's 2 AM here in PA. Just finished Chest and Back. I know. I'm INSANE! Here's the deal. Phil came home wanting to do L&B + ARX before dinner since he didn't do it last week. He said we would do C&B after dinner. Then he changed his mind. He decided he would skip Plyo this week and do C&B on Tuesday. WHAT! I'm doing another week for the Skipper (official name until DO is fully realized).

I can see his point. His legs are WEAK! And, he really doesn't have any need to burn additional calories on Plyo. That man is THIN! I don't blame him for wanting to get Legs and Back in three times before his rest week.

Not thinking about my own limitations, I agree to do Plyo by myself and C&B with him on Tuesday. I figured I could use the time to bake two apple pies and prepare chicken stock with the left over chicken. Oh, I also wanted to prepare Tuesday's dinner since I am famished by the time we get home from Bible Club at 5:30. Well, a couple hours later, the pies were smelling so good. I then decide to eat a small chicken sandwich on wheat bread around 10:00 instead of ice cream. Hey, I didn't eat breakfast, so whatever.:p

Anyhow, I start thinking of everything I had to do on Tuesday... homeschool, shower, blow dry my hair, Bible Club, perhaps shop for shoes:D, etc... I realize there is no way I can fit two workouts into Tuesday. So, I wait for my food to digest, watch Anthony Bourdain, and push play.

I'm so glad I did. The late night chicken sandwich helped fuel my workout. Best week thus far.

Sweet Dreams Ladies,
Wendy

Hi all,
I didn't get back last night as our power went out momentarily, then internet took it's time coming back up. By the time it did, it was too late for me to post so will again try to post personals tonite. DH and I took the dogs out yesterday after work. It was nice getting out. I'm still taking it easy with this cold. Think I will do a leg workout of some kind this morning.

Jeanette

Wendy!! So glad to see you up so early. Good job on the late night workout. You sound so busy as always. I absolutely love Anthony Bourdain. Our friends entered a video to be on the show. If you have a chance give their video a five star rating. Their video is "Here is Boston". Hope you don't burn out today.

Jeanette - Sorry that you are still nursing a cold. It is always nice to get some fresh air though isn't it? Feel better.

Today is Eion. Ahhhhh....I am so sore from HSC in a good way. I can't believe it. I will try to catch up later if I can. Have a great day if not.

Lea (aka Mia}( )

Wasn't I just here??? I didn't get to sleep until after 1 am...ugh. I guess I should have been talking to WENDY on the phone! Hope everyone is feeling chipper this morning! I, like LEA (Mia), will be doing yoga today...probably some tragic hips...I also have a hair appointment to add a bit of color and style to my life.

NICOLE...
Hope you had a nice lube job last night!!

JEANETTE...
Sorry you are still feeling poorly....Have fun with those legs today...not!

Gotta take the diva to school...She is still moving pretty slow this morning. Kind of like me every morning...wonder where she got it!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good Morning Lea, Wendy & Jeanette!:eek: Look @ the early bird list this morning! I'm impressed! ETA: Mornin' DEBRA!!!!! WOW you're (still) up early!!!!

Today is IntervalXPlus + 10 Minute Trainer Yoga Flex + PY4H2 (about 10-20 minutes)

WENDY
Whatever works for workout times, right? Great that you & Phil are so versatile! ^5 on the late night eating choices!! WooHoo!!:7

LEA
So YOU'RE Mia? I never would have guessed! I just KNEW that all the nice folks had at least 1 more personality}(

JEANETTE
Power outages are semi-common in your neck of the woods? Now I have visons of Little House on the Prarie!:7 ~ Wendell emailed a minute ago & is so excited- he's going to golf @ noon! First time since November! The weather isnt really the culprit excect that it rains so much it can just be too soggy to play. He's like a little boy today! ~ Continue to heal:*

DEBRA
We seem to be about 10-15 degress warmer than you most days this time of year...Rained cats & dogs yesterday but still stayed warm - We actually get thunderstorms most days starting in March thru Sept- just the heat & humidity...Thats why we're green all year around. ~ So, lets talk lube jobs}( While XDH is here do you plan any "gotta run to the store" events}( }( }( I think just getting a secret little somrthin' would be fun & naughty!}( ~~ ROF "bushy" thats what I call him & DH gets so ticked @ my disrespect..I've said for 8 years.."He aint MY pres-I didnt vote him in..." My mom wrote me a while back...So are you going to start saying "I Told Ya So?" I told her that seeing the world (& my life) as it is today doesnt make me feel joyful in the least- I would have been THRILLED to have been wrong about him. ANYWAY.... Tick Tock;-) *side note to all reading post to Debra- I SERIOUSLY did not mean to offend anyone at all! I am so sorry if it offended. I know how passsionate we all are about our views* ~~ On 10 minute trainers...YES you need them if DH is still footin' the bill!

TRACY
You did APX legs as in the 50 minutes????+ all the other stuff??? Holy Toledo! ~~ OMG on the in law events! What are some people thinking? Gosh I hope this doesnt escalate.....Will keep good thoughts for all of you. ~ The cash cow we are drawing from for DHs surgery is out tax account:-( Our property taxes for Houston & Sargent run between 6-8K so I put away large junks every payday...This year I aws actually ahead of the game...makes me CRAZY insurance is covering NOTHING of the 2 procedures required AFTER the surgery...figures. I do have total and absolute disdain for US Healthcare systems....

KIM
Good job on yoga + Spring cleaning! I love when I get the THROW IT ALL AWAY bug!:7 ~ STILL that cold??? Oh my thats got to be getting old! Sending WARM vibes your way!!!

Happy Good day to all Xers! I have a full schedule today so not sure what Cathe-land time will be like..... XXOO

Good morning,

Wendy....You're nuts. Thank heavens for that. I guess you found a new workout time that works for you, huh? Men in general seem to have a harder time with lower body workouts than do women, I'm noticing. I wonder why that is? I'm loving the X+ workouts. They're really different than P90X, but still challenging. I won't do an official P90X+ rotation because there's just not enough variety for my tastes. But I might do something whereby I do the weight workouts a couple times a week for a month or so and see what happens. I hope for all our sakes that you do NOT have time to finish your P90X rotation, then do a P90X+ rotation before we get STS! That would be waaay too long for my liking. However, you could probably do what Nicole did: her 3rd phase of Round 2 was one month of the P90X+ rotation. That would work. When those McD's fry cravings hit, run here and we'll talk you out of it.

Jeanette....Still feeling ucky, huh? After a while it just gets annoying and depressing, doesn't it? I hope you feel better soon. I think I have DH thisclose to buying me a road bike!!! I would love to do spinning workouts during the winter, using Cardio Coaches or Spinervals, etc., and I would love to do some distance riding with DH on the weekends. I'm not sure what we'd do with the kids, so we can ride at the same time, but we'll figure that out somehow. Anyway, he's been nattering on for a couple years about how he wants to buy himself yet another bike. He was shopping around last weekend, and noticed that women's bikes were much cheaper than men's, with great parts on them. Finally, some justice in the world! I told him, if they're so cheap, buy me one! He's not fully convinced I really want what I say I want, but he's gotten on board with the whole shopping part of this. He's spent quite some time looking around at women's bikes online, and has made a list of everything I need. Even if I don't ultimately get a bike, I've let him live the dream for a while, and he's so happy :) Maybe he feels the way I did when he agreed to do some of my workout videos? Or maybe he thinks that if I get a new bike, he'll get to get one too?

Traci....I'm lost on this whole Mia thing. I understand the Stacy bit, but not the Mia one. Are we talking multiple personalities? Are you liking the new 10MT workouts? Do they offer you anything new? Ahhh, I just read on and see that you love them. Good. I shall love them too then. :) DH says to tell you that he's 400 pounds. What a liar he is. He's only 398 LOL! I haven't gone to a baby shower in years, and can't imagine I'll be going to one until my own kids and my friends' kids are having children of their own. Hopefully they'll be the grown up kind of baby shower you guys attended, and not the silly things they used to be. I feel the same way about the endless crunches at the end of MIS. And it's made worse by the fact that I'm so ready to be DONE by then, but nooooo, she makes us go on ad nauseum with those dang things. Lordy, that's a frightening dental bill. I'm sorry to hear that.

Debra....Gearing up for the b-day party, are you? She'll be 7? Oh, I keep meaning to say that I do want our girls to play some Webkinz or something online. We'll have to try to set something up. I'll email you. How are you feeling about the impending XDH visit? Are you dreading it as much as the last one? Come clean your house??? Did you miss my post about how dang busy I am cleaning my own??? You come here!!!

Carol....Yay! The germs are gone!! That was a great KM sub yesterday. I like that combo.

Lea....I didn't stay in bed and not workout yesterday; I stayed in bed and didn't post on the forum before working out! :) Will DH be participating in the spring training, or just watching? I'm impressed you did HSC!

Laurie....Oh! You started Day 2 of the Feb rotation yeterday. I missed that! I like your DM sub. Did you like the TB+ workout? Was that your first time trying it? KM Drills without the chair are better, aren't they? Who would have thought? Now, I don't see myself doing those with ankle weights any time soon, but I suppose a XXXer like yourself could do that... }(

Nicole....Thanks for the heads up about the Clean Eating magazine. I'll keep an eye out for it in the grocery store tomorrow.

Kim....Have you ever done a marathon outside of the prairies? I think it's safe to say the Edmonton marathon is hillier than a prairie marathon, but I don't know how it compares to other cities (ie Boston or New York). I think they may go in and out of the river valley a few times, but I'm not sure. I'll google their website and see if they post a map of this year or previous years. If you come to Edmonton to run the marathon I'll be there to cheer you on and hose you down when you're done. Heck, I'll even buy you lunch afterwards! So, the novice runner speaks English, but doesn't know what the word marathon means? That surprises me. I understand your dilemma, but I'd have told her the difference between 5k, 10k and marathons anyway. Maybe not directly, but indirectly, such as "I remember how hard it was to run my first 26 mile marathon. So much different than a 5k, that's over in less than a half hour. It took me almost 4 hours to run the marathon! Who knew I could run for 4 hours straight!" You know, something like that.

Today's workout is Upper Body+; 10MT Lower body; 10MT abs. If I don't take too many breaks, this should take an hour.

Better go!
SandraXX

Debra - Well good morning. Ouch on the going to bed late. Hope you get some catch up time today. Have fun with the hair.

Traci - Ummmmm.......not know I was Mia? Oh, that must have been Stacy I was talking to instead.

Sandra - The whole Mia thing came from me pmsing or perimenopausal (choose one) symptoms that I have been having. Traci/Stacy decided to name my not so nice side Mia. Ahhhh....but you were able to stay in bed yesterday? And workout? I am impressed. DH likes to watch the games. I know he wishes he could play, but the spring training baseball is with all the major league players in a smaller setting and paying less money. It is kind of a practice for the players before the season starts.

Time for coffee. Eion treated me so right this morning. Yum!!:9

Lea

Good morning ladies,
Today was a short premix from Legs & Glutes and even that kicked my butt. I just have to keep telling myself to go easy and look at the big picture. I'm hoping to go to the golf course after work and find some holes that don't have snow on them. I heard yesterday that some of the holes are playable. All I need are just a few...

Wendy, you crazy girl! You could be one of Traci's early morning clients! When my DH was working out, he in no way was interested in working his legs. Mostly his abs, which I noticed today are really pooching out. Hoping he looks at himself in the mirror soon and is disgusted with the look and wants to do something about it. I like watching Anthony Bourdain too. How can he eat so much and stay so slim? That chicken sandwich sounds yum!

Lea, enjoy that Eoin time today. And HSC? Anything with the word challenge in it is too much for me right now.

Debra, ooooh a hair appointment to look forward to! I love those! I have one next week.

Traci, so Wendell's excited about golfing today! What's kept him away so long? I think DH is looking forward to watching Tiger on Thursday. I turn it to the golf channel when he falls asleep. He woke up last night and was pretty interested in the "Personal Lessons" show that was going on. I am shocked (and pleased). Just itching to get him out in the right circumstances. Guess I'd better wait for the snow to all be gone. The power just blipped for a second, think it might have been a "planned" outage as it happened right at 8:00 p.m. Yep, we do have more than our share of them here in the wilderness.

Sandra, yes, I'm slooooowly getting better. I'm not sure that Traci's 9 day cold thing works with my system. They just want to hang on forever, not really sick to where you feel like staying home from work, just a pesky drip, drip, drip and need to cough up the gunk. That's pretty exciting about a road bike for you. I had no idea you were interested. What kind(s) are you looking at? I'm sure you know about the saddle breaking in time. That's the worst for most everyone. No one seems to get by without some discomfort for a while. I'm getting excited about some of the metrics coming up for this year. That really is getting to be a nicer distance to ride, though I did 2 centuries last year. Less training time. Please keep me posted!

Well, got to get in the shower now. Hope everyone has a great day today.

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Rotation: Cathe Feb08/Week 1/Day 3
Workout: Imax #3/Coremax #1 (NOT!!!) I have done 3m Run / Interval+ without warm-up Abs+ (will happen later today)

Have a busy night tonight. Youngest DD has a meeting for a new dance they are doing. So she is in three dances for her recital. I'm guessing tonight we will find out what she needs to wear for a dance pertaining to Oliver. Oldest DD is running in an indoor track meet, and doing the 2 miler. She says that it is something like 16 times around this track. :D Just glad that DH has agreed to pick oldest up, if I am not home when they get back. I can't be in two places at once. :7 :7

Wendy, You are insane to workout at that time of the morning. Way to go on the food choices. ^^^^5 on having such a great P90X week. I agree with Sandra, the P90X+ workouts are really different, but the best part is they are shorter.

Jeanette, Does the prison have back up power for when they decide to cut the power? I'm going to guess that they do. :7 Wouldn't want a prison escape. :D I love that you can't wait for the snow to clear so you can golf. And getting your DH on the course would be a nice thing that you two can do together. Do you have colored golf balls so you can see them in the snow. ;-)

Lea, Have a great time with Eoin today. Ahhhhhh is right. Think I will do some Yoga tomorrow. :D Oh I see from you next post that Eoin treated you well this morning. Enjoy that cup of coffee.

Debra, You are right on the getting up in the dark. My oldest DD had about 2 weeks of getting on the bus in the light of day. Now it is completely dark, and will take about a month for the light to shine at that time again. I liked the fact that I was driving to dance class yesterday in the daylight. Have pole, will travel to Dallas with ya!! :7 :7

Traci, I see we where both doing intervals with Tony this morning. Oh you don't want to see this lady pole dance. :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 Close your eyes, OH the horror!!!!! :7 :7 I don't think I want the big blob muscles, so I'm going to be adding on those calf exercises. Love how Cathe works them in the 4DS and of course Tony's too, I will not have BIG BLOB calf muscles!!! :7 :7 Dang on the $$$ for surgery. I would have to dip into the savings for that amount of $. OUCH!!!

Sandra, Yep I did like the TB+ workout, it a bit different than what I am used to out of Tony. I did the trainer track like Traci recommended, and I think that help me. Just had a hard time with a couple of the pull-up/ab work. KM drills without the chair is the way I am going to be doing those in the future. Even though I have XXX status, I don't think I will be using ankle weights in the very near future. Maybe someday though, because that would really work the legs good. :D

Nicole, I did get that magazine. I thought there where some really good things in this issue. Much better that the first one even. :D

Kim, Did the kids find that their heart rate went higher while playing video games? :7 :7 What a great expermiment, how did the information go for them? I will go to Canada for a retreat, but not in the middle of winter! :7 :7 Cause ya know I'm ready for this white stuff to get out of here. :D

Tracy, Dang on the FIL saga!! When will the boys just learn to get along. Hope that twing goes away fast!!!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Back again. Waving the white flag. That was a tough workout! Upper Body+ wore me out. I need to do that one more often so it becomes easier. Funny but even though I found it hard, I still enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again. 10MT Lower Body felt really easy because it's all non-weighted stuff. It loosened up the lower body quite well. I like the BeachBody band. What tension is the maroon band? Does anyone know? It came with the workouts. I'm thinking it's about medium? 10MT abs were hard!!! There's two side plank variations around the 5 min mark where you move your top leg in various directions and wow were they hard. Once I got past those the rest seemed much easier. I have a toasty core for sure now. Obviously this is another workout that I would benefit from doing more often.

Traci....What's this I see?? You have PY4H2??? Ooooh, how do you like it? I think I'll have to finally cave and order it from Amazon.com. Amazon.ca wasn't even carrying it, last time I checked. That seems wrong. I like the workout you have planned for today. Yoga is such a nice complement to higher intensity cardios. I'm laughing about Wendell's delight at going golfing today. Those guys just love putting little balls in little holes, don't they? ;)

Tracy....Didn't you preorder PY4H2, too? I'd have thought you'd be all over that one? Is Traci correct: the APX legs is 50mins? Is it a good substitute for a Cathe leg workout then? I never tried the leg portion of that dvd, only the upper body stuff. Now that I'm liking Amy more, I'm feeling more open minded about trying that dvd again. I will not be doing those little pumper chin ups with the 32 risers under the two steps, however!! Do you do real chin ups while she does those?

Lea....Oh!!! (smack self in head). I get it now! Lea...Mia. Tracy...Stacy. Wendy....Wendy. It all makes sense now. I know what spring training is, LOL! I just thought maybe they had some special training session where people who pony up the money can train with the professionals for a day or two. Live the dream. Billy Crystal apparently just made an arrangement to play for the NYYankees for a day. He will be an official team member, and will play in a game on the day before his 60th b-day. See? Money can buy you aaaaannything. And really, it's only baseball, so what does it matter? Now, if he'd had a life long dream to become a brain surgeon, I'd be more concerned.

Jeanette....Make sure you take coloured balls with you today. That's how they play in the snow around here, anyway. Don't feel bad about the workouts feeling tough. You're sick, and it makes a difference. Just do your best, and forget the rest, right? I had no idea I was interested in getting a road bike, either, until DH mentioned how cheap they are, with such high quality parts on them. Then I became determined to become Edmonton's best female cyclist in the 35-45 age category!!! LOL! He asked me what I was looking for in a bike and I stated I want one that will get me across the finish line first, with the lightest frame, the smoothest components, and no brakes!! I don't need no stinking breaks! And if I must, I will learn to use the clip on peddles. How's that for specific? In all seriousness, I've tossed around the idea for a while about how nice it would be to have cycling as a cross training activity, especially during the winter when I can put it on a trainer in the basement. And DH has such a great time in the Tour de l'Alberta every year that I would love to join him in that. When I was in my early 20s I used to have a friend that I would go on 3-4 hour cycling rides, on the lazy backroads of Southwestern Ontario, every Friday morning. We'd bring along carrots for feeding horses in the fields, bananas for feeding ourselves, and lots of water. Those are some of the most enjoyable times in my memory. Oh, saddle soreness! I'd forgotten about that, but now that you mention it, I can remember it vividly. I'd better add some extra padding to the area, do you think? A few of my peanut butter cheesecake chocolate brownies ought to do the trick. Let's make a plan to meet in Banff next summer and do a bike ride through the mountains. DH can come with us, and your DH can follow along in a support car, with my children seat belted into the back seat. We can put a case of beer in the trunk, for him to enjoy at the end of the day. Does that sound like a plan?

Have a great day,
SandraXX

Laurie...We were posting simultaneously again. Since your posts always end up above mine, I'm thinking you're the soprano and I'm the alto. I'm not so low as to be the baritone. That would be Wendy or Jeanette because they're the end-of-day posters, usually. Is there anything above a soprano? That would be Traci or Tracy. I know: glass-splitting shrillsters! (jk!). Er, okay, let us know when you do use the ankle weights with the KM drills :) :) I don't even want to go to a Canadian retreat in the middle of winter. But I'm all up for a Canadian retreat!! I won't have to apply for a passport, then have to explain to you all about why they won't give me one. Some things are just too humiliating to talk about. Exxxcellent workout you did today. Your legs must be tired out now?

Cheers,
Sandra

Kim....I just looked up the Edmonton Marathon and it's in August, not July. This year it's on August 17! My birthday! And guess what? I'll be camping in Kananaskis (sp?) with friends that weekend, so I won't be around to hose you off and buy you a hot dog :( Here's the course description:

"The Marathon was designed to showcase Edmonton’s scenic river valley and surrounding neighborhoods for both local and visiting runners and walkers. Participants will feel the excitement and enthusiasm of the volunteers and spectators on this well supported route. Runners can use this event as a Boston qualifier as it is AIMS Certified. The marathon begins and ends at the Shaw Conference Centre located in the heart of downtown Edmonton. The course traces a route that features the many faces of this friendly city including Hawrelak Park, MacKinnon Ravine, downtown Edmonton and some great views of the river valley from a number of established communities on both sides of the river."

Okay, based on this description, they're going to make you run in and out of that river valley about a hundred times. So yes, it's hilly!!! For a course map, you can check out the website, although there's a big flag saying the course is currently being updated: http://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=3187&contentId=14257&vrindex=1

If you challenge me, I might agree to train for the Edmonton Marathon for August 2009 (these forums will implode by then and I won't have to go through with it, right?).

SandraXX

SANDRA ASKS: "What tension is the maroon band? Does anyone know? It came with the workouts. I'm thinking it's about medium? 10MT abs were hard!!!"

According to my package inserts:
Teal B1: 5# - light
Purple B2: 10# - light
Pink B3: 15# - light
Magenta B4: 20# - Standard
Orange B5: 25# - Standard
Red B6: 30# - Standard
Yellow B7: 35# - Heavy
Green B8: 40# - Heavy
Blue B9: 45# Heavy
Black B10: 50# Extreme

Sure wish I knew my colors better as I got 4 w/ my package but cant tell which is what!

Back later to chat - gotta run those pesky errands:7

Fudge!! Where's Maroon on that list?? I swear even Tony calls it Maroon in one of the workouts!! Burgandy? Not there, either. Purple? Not really. Magenta? What does that look like? It's not pink. It doesn't seem to be red, either. I'm going with magenta, until I actually learn what colour that is. Thanks Traci!! :* :*

Sandra

Hey all,

Getting ready to do LIC Cardio Blast. I am trying to keep my cardio at just under an hour. I am bummed I don't have my P90X+ just for the IntervalX. I saw such great results with the whole system. I think it's better to be doing GS right now then I'll follow it up with S&H for a month to prepare for STS. I will be ready for STS by the second week of middle of May so Cathe better comply:D

Sorry for the racy post last night but what can I say JT does that to me:p

See you in a bit,

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

My internet isn't working!!! Skipper will have to check the wires after work before I contact my ISP. Long story for these FAT thumbs! Personals will have to wait till this gets resolved. Don't worry. I'm reading everything... Sandra, you are mighty chatty today!This post has taken me forever to punch. Talk more later.

Wendy

UGH!!! Lost a post!

? Chicken Stock?

A. Use in brown rice
B. Use for homemade soup
C. Other

If other, what?

Mia, You're not allowed to play!!!::insert tongue sticking out:: See what my posting life has been reduced to... Verbal icons and ending sentences with prepositional phrases!!!

Help
Wendy

chicken stock....

1. in mashed potatoes instead of butter or cream

2. as a cooking liquid for any type of grain: quinoa, rice, couscous

3. let it cool in the fridge for a bit, scrape the hardened fat off the top, then reheat with a thickener (eg. cornstarch, arrowroot, flour) and spices to make a low-fat gravy.

4. use it in place of oil when browning meat in a pan. Be sure to add it in small amounts throughout the whole browning process, if the meat is really lean (meaning, if the pan gets dry).

5. to play the chicken market. It's a popular stock to trade on the Turkish market.

Sandra.

I was just going through my Weight Watchers "Cream of the Crop" cookbook, and came across the exact same Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe that's in the P90X nutrition manual.

Wendy, if you're interested, here's the salmon recipe I mentioned before:

***Broiled Salmon with Dijon-Caper Cream Sauce***

6 tbsps dijon mustard, divided into 2 and 4 tbsps
2 tbsps capers
1 tsp pepper, also divided into 2 half teaspoons
1 8oz carton 30% less-fat sour cream (such as Breakstone's)
1/4 tsp salt
6 6oz skinned salmon fillets
cooking spray
dill sprigs (optional)

1. Preheat broiler

2. combine 4 tbsps mustard, capers, 1/2 tsp pepper, and sour cream in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.

3. sprinkle remaining 1/2 tsp pepper and salt over fillets; brush with remaining 2 tbsps mustard. Place fillets on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Broil 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with sauce. Garnish with dill, if desired. Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and about 3tbsps sauce).

Cal: 272; Protein: 35.9g; Fat: 10.4g; Carb: 3.0g; Fibre: 0.2g

Sandra

Hi all,

My my we are chatty today! Maroon bands, magenta bands, I guess I just have the boring old green, blue and red bands. Are the p90x+ bands really SPECIAL?

Today is B&B for the last time, then Magically Hips.

Yes I did the APX 55 minute leg workout yesterday. It is a nice complement to a heavier lifting day early in the week and definitely hits the muscles differently. I have some fatigue, and I didn't have to lift so heavy. It targets the outer thigh nicely too. It's grown on me. I wasn't so thrilled the first time around, but I'll probably do it again next week unlike Slo mo legs which I will never do again.

Wendy you have sunk to a new low when you are sticking your tongue out or whatever it was, in cyber space.......By the way, is the tiff with Phil on a mend?

Jeanette - You will feel better soon. I was disappointed on one of my X workouts right after I was sick, but I finally got my strength back.

Laurie - Did you really do KM drills with ankle weights? You go girl! Are they green?

Usually I'm going to work, today I'm leaving. I'll try to catch up with personals later. I missed my Thursday class last week and I've had to play catch up for the HW. It always takes longer to extract the information from the book because it is so darn technical.

Later guys,

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.