Xers- - - - - Thinking of 9/11................

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Six years since 9/11; my how time flies. I still can remember pictures of those collapsed buildings and all of those millions of papers just floating around, not to mention various other devastating images.......

Yesterday I ended up doing an interval run because I had to take the dogs out. It was a sweltering 92 with 80 some percent humidity. Needless to say I was drenched again by the time I got back. I stayed on the flat and tried to focus on form, but I think my new shoes are hurting my feet. Then I spent some time with Brian and that felt great. I skipped the leg/butt workout; there was no way. I’ll get 2 in this week, but not in the order the rotation says.

Today is upper only and some core work.

Jeanette – You know that you are dedicated when you get up at 2 to workout at 3. PUB then CTX weight work should be a nice challenge! How was DH’s first day on the new job? How did you pull the shin?

Traci – Enjoy the bay! It is so nice to get away from the daily grind.

Debra – I hope your tummy is feeling better. Going back to school was probably the best thing that I ever did. I was a SAHM for 8 years then because of money and DH issues, I went back to school, and got a teaching license, mostly because of the hours. I’ve since gotten the dr and knowing that I can survive independently was a huge confidence booster.

Annointed – Your metabolism must be much higher than mine. I would have gained many pounds if I had eaten like that. Maybe you should do that Circuit City rotation. I bet you can drop some weight with that IF you eat right.

Laurie – You’re a bird rehabilitator now. I’ve tried that over the years with various little critters with only marginal success.

Amy – Hi!

Wendy – You are really getting into the yoga. Are you seeing the benefits of increased tone and calm? It works miracles for me. It does loosen my back. I’ve figured out that my issues are not only tight hamstrings, but tight inner thighs, which then pull my pelvis forward and tend to arch my back, which is why zipping helps so much because it realigns the pelvis. Since my back wasn’t hurting as much, and abs looked good, I stopped zipping as much and then the back is getting tight again. I may have to live with repercussions from the herniated discs for a long long time. I feel for you with the girl’s clothes. There is such a fine line between cute/stylish and HO-ish. Good luck.

Sandra – I think the oatmeal helps to make the bread soft. My family are not big WW bread eaters, but that may help to convert them. Yes I looked at the Circuit City rotation, but I do not want to lean out. I’ve lost enough and that would just make it worse. That rotation looks tough. I’m sure by the end of the week you are feeling it and she just keeps layering it on. I think I’ll take a recovery few days and then start on a strength rotation. I’m not sure which one yet. It will be one of Cathe’s though.

Swifty – I hope you get those health problems straight at the doctor. Hair loss is a sign of lots of things. Are you overtraining?

Hi Lea!

Nicole – Grady is adorable. Still keeping you all in my thoughts. Tomorrow is the big day right?

Hi Cheryl!

Off to work again. I may go to Costco after work. I either have to go today or tomorrow. That never seems to go away.

Tracy

:7 Morning X-Team!
Will try to do personals later today but old laptop + dial up is making me go at snails pace today and I'm getting frustrated! LOL

Got PHH Arm Toner done yesterday and must say its a VERY effective little 30 minute workout! Every exercise is done in superset style then 25sec rest & repeat... One thing I have a lot of respect for with Tony is that from his first series (GREAT buns, thighs, arms) waaay back when he has built each program on the same concept of progressive training. I think that says alot for his personal belief system in specific types of training.
I alternated using my heavy band with my 8# DBs as he had a band gal + one of the P90X dudes on DBs... My arms definitelt need a rest week tho as I have some not so good pains in that right rotator cuff again. x(
Today is Bun Burner or Thigh Trimmer....I like both of those....

Cool that Cathe clips will be up this week but I wont be able to load on this machine so I'll need you all to give me details as I salivate!

DH caught 4 shark and 8 Red Fish yesterday! :eek: We are in fish heaven! We had to have a bee exterminator out last night so I didnt get to fish but will do say toady as long as rain stays away... Houston is suppose to get drenched but that doesnt always mean rain for Sargent (bay).......

Cheryl- CONGRATS on new client!

Debra- No worries about future.... all we can do is stay in the moment {{{{{D}}}}}

Nicole- Your nephew has the face of an angel

Swifty- Prayers & healing thoughts for you

Tracy- Continued workouts that ROCK! Happy upper body day! You inspire me

Jeanette- :eek: FOUR :eek: Have a great gane and HUGS to DH! I visited my sister once (cointy worker) and was SHOCKED at the pace of govt employees! I worked crazy corporate america where going to the bathroom was considered a luxury once a day- no wonder it takes centuries to get change in this country! LOL

Amy- Have a fabulous "awake" Tuesday and get some muscles pumping!

Sandra - I dont see a decline in your posts yet??? Must be how you are keeping warm! Glad I am on recovery week from Circuit City this week!!! HARD STUFF

TeddyGirl- Eating is hard to change forever.... I no longer stress about it. Life is short and if a "cheat days" make you happy then who the heck cares!

Laurie- WOW on your birdie! I love all critters and was touched by your compassion

Lea- Much love to you & boys!!!! I hope you are showing that stuffy PTA a new way of looking at the world! XXOOXOXO

If I left anyone out I am sooooo very sorry! I am afraid of losing the connection if I switch screens!

XXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXXOXO:* :* :*

Hi everyone...Just popping on quick to say hello! Yoga is on the books for me today...probably Eion...I need a little nectar and honey...will bbl for a few personals...

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good morning (waving to everyone),

Today is IMAX2. Gotta go get it done. Then it's a busy day. Have a good one!

SandraX

Good morning,

Tracie: You and hubby had some very goog caught, I'd be in fish heaven to;) Shark meat, never tried it before, how do you prepare it and what does it taste like? fish:+ I bet it is delicious. Nice workout.

Tracey: I’m not a great fan of circuit workouts, don’t get me wrong I enjoy them when I do, I have done them more the past few months and I get a good workout, when I do.

This morning, hopped on treadmill so relaxing this morning, I did an hour jog than I did MIS lower some twice :7 Tonight, I'm doing MIS upper & abs tonight.

Okay....back to enjoy a diet coke and chat for a few minutes...Tracy...Thanks for reminding us about 9/11 this morning...I never keep up with the date of the week..just the day. I remember that morning...DD was 6 months old and she was napping and I remember going upstairs to look at her and thinking "What have I done bringing this precious thing into this awful world"....We lived in Connecticut at the time and so many people close to us were affected.

I have on my workout clothes and Eion is in the player...so I have no excuses to not get busy in a few minutes.

Tracy...Thanks for the encouraging words about returning to school. I am thinking I may go back and get some training as an xray technician..and then get some extra training in CT scans and MRIs. I would love to be a physical therapist...but there aren't any schools close by that have a program for that...There are a few for PT assistants...I need to look into it a bit more to see. I would actually prefer to work one on one with people recovering from injuries...but I need to do a little more research. I am so looking forward to some fall weather...I am about to lose my mind with all the heat! My dog really doesn't handle it well either..she starts panting after about 2 minutes out there. She needs a few more runs then she is getting right now...but I need to wait until the weather breaks a bit.

Sandra...Waving as you fly by on your broomstick!

Cheryl...Glad things went well with your client yesterday! How wonderful for you that your business is taking off so well!

Traci...Glad to see you smiling tanned face this morning! Glad DH caught lots of yummy fishies to eat. Hopefully you will get some time to hang out with him this evening...Sorry about the bee issue! Keep that rotator cuff healthy woman.

Wendy...Happy bday to DD!!!!! Yes..those darn fundamentalists are messing with me again! All due to state laws. We will definitely have to see an attorney...in fact, I have an appointment this week. XDH makes too much money and we have too much shared property and of course, he lives in Russia....too many complications to go through a mediator. I don't think we are going to argue about much...but you never know with my XDH...if he gets mad about something, he will fight like a pit bull. If it makes you feel any better, I argue with my 6 year old about clothes all the time....She wants to be a Hannah Montana look alike too...which is okay...in moderation!

Teddygirl...I figured you had to feel PUB in your biceps...I'm always about ready to quit when she says "You are going to be so proud of yourself for finishing this workout" which keeps me hanging in. Glad you got a nice walk in last night too!

Okay...caught up for now.....gotta do some laundry, exercise, pay bills, run some errands out of the house, eat something (since I have lost another pound), wait for the TV repair guy to come, and I guess at some point it would be nice if I took a shower too!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Okay...I lied when I said I was caught up....missed Jeanette from last night...

Jeanette...I am glad you took time to smell the flowers (or the cows..lol) last night on your ride. I must have missed that you hurt your shin...How did that happen? I am sure you will have a great time at your golf class tonight. So wonderful that you are picking up a new hobby/sport. And, no, still no cyclometer installed...I need to get that done, though. I am sure that would push me to go a bit further and faster.

Okay...really going now!
Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: Week2/Day3/PS Legs (standing), Sara Ivanhoe's Yoga On the Ball

Last night was working on Math night. Both girls had to get their Math homework done. Oldest is multiplying fractions, and youngest one had simple write out the number type problems. :) I was having a good time helping oldest with her Algebra. She looked at me and said I was crazy for enjoying her 3 story problems. I loved to do story problems in Algebra. :)

Tracy, You are right, it doesn't seem like it has been six years. :-( This bird was the first animal that I have ever tried to help. Usually I'm the one that says nature needs to take its course. But being stuck in a garage is not part of nature, so I felt I needed to take care of it. And I actually said the same to the girls. They loved seeing a hummingbird up close.

Nicole, Your nephew is a real cutie, and my thoughts are with you and your family at this time. He will do just fine.

Traci, Yummy fish! Congrats to your DH for catching them. Sounds like he is enjoying the vacation. :D We will try to be good at our descriptions of the new clips. I'm getting excited. ;-)

Jeanette, Oh the joys of paperwork. What would our society be without all the paper. :) I still marvel at the fact that I need to fill out the same papers every year for school. But apparently the "new" computer system is suppose to stop this. We will see! :) Hope DH has a great first week at his new job. Have a great time with your golf lesson.

Anointed, I will join you on the list of bad eaters. Why do the foods that are so bad for you taste so dang good. :9 They can say all they want that a FF pudding will satisfy the craving, but a brownie is soooo much more tasty. But I need to get my butt in gear, and start eating healthier. Yesterday was a good day for me. And I started out today good too. It's the weekends that kill me. :D

Wendy, Oh what a day you had shopping. So far I haven't had those problems with my DD's. Oldest is quite conservative in the way she dresses, and youngest has followed suit. In fact my youngest is super shy about her body. My oldest will undress in front of me, while youngest requires me to turn my back. :) Thanks for thinking that I could talk to songbirds! Ha! After the bird flew away, I then thought I should have gotten some pictures. You know me and picture taking. Bad Laurie I know.

Cheryl, Congrats to you on the new client! Your business sounds like it is moving along really well. :)

Lea, GASP!! No workout for 3 days. :D Oh heck with it, I have done the same thing.

Sandra, Thanks for all the great recipes. Not that I will be baking any bread. The cinnamon buns are probably going to be very tasty. Will wait with anticipation on how they turn out.

Ok, I think I'm turning into Traci and Jeanette. I have had 2 cups of coffee already and I want another. Maybe I just made a really good pot this morning. :9

Hope everyone has a great day!

Laurie

Lauie: yep, the weekends kill me everytime, my general rule is to have one cheat day a week. Yesterday was good day for me, back on track until Sunday, going to Ruby Tuesday for me BD sister and a few friends are joining us. Like Tracie said who the heck caresx( it is what it is. One day will never hurt but 7 not good.

Good morning,
Today was PUB up only premix for Back & Biceps, then switched to CTX for some more work for both body parts. After that was only about 15-20 minutes of All Step. My darned shin/ankle is sore so I modified quite a bit. A low intensity workout for sure. I iced it last night and will do so again tonite I think, after my golf class. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully, they had enough enroll to make the class a go.

Tracy, thanks for the topic this morning. 6 years has gone by quickly. Sorry about the shoe issue. When my feet hurt, I hurt all over. I have no idea how I pulled my shin muscle, but could be from a step workout that I did last week. I used 2 sets of risers for it. Can't even remember which workout it was. Maybe RS? DH's first day was very different for him. He's such a doer and would be much more comfortable physically working than doing paperwork, meeting people, blah, blah. He'll get used to it, everyone does. He's just been in private industry production jobs for sooooo long. This one sounds like a pretty good pre-retirement job. Thanks again for starting the thread this morning.

Traci, so glad you can check in with us. The fish sounds great! I love fish and don't buy it enough for sure. The sad thing about the prison is that there still are people busting their butts out here, but they are the lowest paid ladies. Seems like the more money you make, the less you have to do. In a prison, security is the main focus and everything revolves around it. They don't really care how fast you get the toilet fixed as much as they care that you account for all your tools.

Anointed, good workout for you today. See, you got back on that wagon pretty quickly. My eating was pretty good yesterday too.

Sandra, enjoy Imax2. No way could I have done it today with my shin. Are you seeing good results with the circuit rotation?

Debra, not sure how I pulled the shin muscle at all. Hoping it heals quickly. Yes, you've got to get the computer installed on the bike. You will like it. Have the bike shop install it if you can. They usually consist of a wire that goes from the computer (sits on the handlebars) and goes down to a sensor on the front wheel. They will also calculate it to your tire size so it will be accurate. What brand is the cyclometer? I have one now that measures cadence (a little different setup than what I explained above) and on an easy day I'll set it for cadence and work to keep my cadence at 90 rpm's or more (spin, spin, spin).

Oh yeah, the guy came and installed the stovepipe yesterday on the hearth. He asked DH if he wanted to take on some more tile jobs. It was a compliment on the hearth. I'll have to take a picture now that everything is installed. We'll be lighting a fire soon I think as it's getting a little nippy in the evenings.

Laurie, you snuck in on me, every year I have to fill out the same info at the college when I sign up for a class. This year they had a new website where you could sign up, but it doesn't work right and I had to end up going in anyway and filling out that stupid application again. I should just ask them to make a copy of the app for me and then save it for the next time. Glad you enjoyed the coffee. I had 2 cups last night and still had no problem getting to sleep. Could it have been that I'd gotten up at 2 a.m. yesterday morning? Glad you had a good eating day yesterday. I definitely blow it more on the weekends, have to watch it.

Got to run, hi to everyone.

Jeanette

Teddygirl, you have a Sept. b-day? Me too. Ruby Tuesday won't kill you. You can have one of those sweet potatoes - just skip the fried outside and all the toppings.

9/11 brings back extra memories for me - it was 4 days after 9/11 that DH and I met. Those were some bittersweet times.

Debra, enjoy that nectar and honey. Sounds good!

Amy/Swifty, any news from the doctor? I'm worrying a little for you...

This morning was a 60 min run and now I'm going to tackle a few weights before work. A nice day!

Traci, nice arm workout. Sounds like a good one.

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

Cheryl

Good morning gals. Just popping in for a quick hello before I really start my day. Finally I worked out and did Drill Max, and as always, LOVED IT! Tomorrow I am going to do BM2, hopefully. Have a lovely day Xers and chat with you all tomorrow.

Lea

Cheryl: I fell in love with RT salad bar:9 Plus, I plan on getting in much cardio this week, like everyday, which should help a little. Enjoy your workout:7

It's my official day off and it feels pretty darn good. :eek: It's like a gloomy dark day here. I won't even think about going outside and exercising. Tomorrow should be much much nicer. :) A biking I will go.

The vegetable lasagna turned out wonderful. It took hours to make, but lots of leftovers in the freezer! Yeah

DD is really getting her taste back for the veggies and cleaner eating I've been setting out. As much as she complains I can see she loves it way down.;-)

The dr. visit was a bust, "it could be a cold or asthma"- experiencing tight chest and difficult breathing. Though she did not test me for astham. Hmmmmm. Sent me to pharmacy for Singulair. They told me Rx plan would not cover if I didn't have a confirmed case of asthma. Well! Out I went without anything. What the dr. doesn't already know this stuff. Humpf! Wasted $$$ on a visit and I'm still draining and tight in the chest.

Hair loss most likely will never end- something I need to forget about. I remember mom brushing it and cleaning gobs from the brush. I do have hair on my head. Although darn annoying/disappointing to see sink every AM loaded with 50 or more strands. I use NIoxin products, don't wash every day, etc.

dr. told me visit gyne for the stomach cramp /missed ttom. Yep. I'll get right on that. ;-) live with it:+ or go see a doc? x(

Debra-Round 2 results are right on. I'm getting more ripped all over, especially back and shoulders. My legs are feeling tired with ARX very tough. It's a struggle to get through entirely without a rest. I do love it! Enjoy Eion!

I'm off to purchase a netti pot. With hopes sinus symptoms may feel better.

Mixing up a wholesome pizza crust in the breadmachine for later. Thanks for your thoughts lady xer's.

Ta Ta

PS B&B + CTX All Step "Cardio Only" + PY4H Magically Hips

Long time no chat:)

Thanks again all for the concern for my nephew. He is doing ok today but had to get his blood drawn and it took an hour to get enough:( His brother threw a big toy at his head today and gave him a goose egg right on his forehead. I think he is a bit jealous of all the attention DB is getting. My sister-in-law and brother say thanks so much for all of the prayers. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

My workouts have been good as of late:D I am enjoying this rotation and lifting heavy. I think I will do endurance type workouts until the new workouts come. I am writing out a rotation today so we'll see how it goes.

I cut up a ton of veggies today to keep on hand when I'm hungry. I have been taking a lot of new herbal supplements for my thyroid and I hope I'll see a change soon. I know my eating needs to improve to really see a change.

TracyX, Thanks for the 9/11 reminder. It seems like it was yesterday. I think we are very lucky it hasn't happened again! So sorry the heat is up again back there. It has been around 90 here as well but the humidity hasn't been that bad, thank goodness. Glad you had some time with Brian, that's always nice:) Have fun at Costco. I'm headed there on Friday:p Dangerous!

Traci-X, So glad you are enjoying your rest week! I need one of those soon. Maybe when Cathe ships out the new workouts. I want to be energized to do those not worn out:p Sounds like you are enjoying yourself at the bay. Have fun fishing with Wendell tonight. Fresh fish sounds yummy:9 How's Sandy holding up? Is she getting used to the stairs? When are you leaving for Bakersfield?

SandraX, Oooh Imax2! I really like that one! I might sneak it in the next rotation. I didn't get to the bread so maybe tomorrow:p I can't wait to try it after Tracy's rave reviews:9

Anointed, Great workout today! I always forget about MIS. Maybe I should fit that one in:)

DebraX, Hope Eoinn licked ice cream off your hips:) I'm about to pop him in right now:D I need some lovin' too:) I can't believe you are still losing weight! I need to absorb some of those weight loss vibes;)

JeanetteX, Glad you are making the rotation work for you:) Bummer about your shin:( I hope it feels better fast! Enjoy your golf class tonight. How fun to hone a new skill:) Is the fire out? I know when we had our huge fire here 3 years ago, the smoke was awful for weeks. We actually left for vacation while the fires were burning right past our house. We figured we didn't have electricity so why stay home a few days more. We came back to a soot covered home:( It was awful.

LaurieXX, Are you enjoying your rotation? Glad you are able to help DD with math. I always was good at math but never enjoyed doing it:p

Cheryl, Glad work is going well for you. It must make it a little more fun that way:) Great workout today!

LeaX, Good job getting in your workout today! Traci would have come down on you hard had you not;)

Swifty, So sorry the doctor didn't have the magic answer:( I hate it when they leave me hangin'. I guess they can't know it all but I wish they did. Maybe the Gyn will have the answer. Way to go, getting your DD to eat clean! ^5

WendyX, I know your ahead of schedule for school, so where are you? HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your DD!!! Hope you are having a lovely time with the friends:)

I have an appointment with Eoinn so I must go:D

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Remember me?? ;-) Sorry to be MIA, just trying to adjust to all the activities and stuff going on. Today it's raining, though, so no soccer this afternoon (and I don't mind a bonus afternoon off!). I'm still working out only sporadically, but eating has been ok. I've actually been able to get my kids to eat VEGETABLES for breakfast!! It's a major accomplishment around here. Anyway, I wanted to let you know I'm not dead on the side of the road or anything... so I'll catch up and be back with personals :D

Carol

Hi there ladies...back for an afternoon check in...Sounds like everyone is doing well except for poor Swifty! I had a lovely time with Eion today...I wish I could take a real yoga class with him...I wonder if he talks about nectar and honey in class,too...lol! My arms are feeling pretty fatigued today after yoga...really tried to go a little farther with down dog and the push ups...Tomorrow is a rest day for me, and I really need it. If I have time I will do Stretch Max..I should be able to fit that in. I have some errands to run in the morning, but then I'm pretty free.

So, on another note altogether...my DD is apparently pretty popular with the boys in her new class...One of them told her last week that she was pretty and then today he told her that he "liked" her...She said she doesn't like him, though, she likes another boy who she sits next to at lunch every day...and then another one kissed her on the head last week....What is up with these crazy boys????

Okay...to catch up with you lovely ladies...

Nicole....Glad to hear your nephew is doing well...I know this must be tough on all of you..including his poor DB! Hope you have a great time with Eion. How are your boys adjusting to being back in school? Love your meez! Aren't they fun? Good for you and the veggies...I always struggle to get enough in my diet. I have no problem with protein and carbs...just veggies.

Swifty...Glad to hear the X is treating you well. How are you doing with the boredom factor? I am so sorry your doc was absolutely no help. I think there are so many GPs out there who just don't listen to what is going with their patients. I hope you get some relief soon. I loose hair in huge clumps too...still have a full head of hair....who knows how much I would have if I didn't lose all of this! My vacuum cleaner is always clogged with my hair...nice, hunh?

Lea...Waving as you fly by with all of your hard workouts completed. Way to go!

Cheryl...Also waving to you on your way through!

Laurie...I understand your DD's frustration with math...by far, not my best subject. I guess it's good they have you around to help! It's tough to eat well on the weekends since the structure of your week is completely gone...And it just seems like the time to indulge! When is DD's next track meet? What does your younger DD do for extracurricular stuff?

Jeanette...Sorry your leg is still bothering you...Hope that heals up soon. I put the computer on backwards first and now I don't have the right kind of thing to attach it again...keep forgetting to get something while I am out. Glad your hearth has turned out so good...Can't wait to see pics of it. Your DH should be proud of himself!

Teddygirl...Well, even if your eating isn't great...you are jamming on your workouts! I was laughing at your post on OD about Angelina and Brad...you're so silly! Brad wouldn't know what to do with you if you caught him...LOL!

Okay...caught up for now, I think...I am going to watch some dvds I got from Netflix...The series "Dexter" from Showtime...I missed it last year, but I am intrigued by the plot...so I'll let you guys know. Take care one and all...and don't forget to give all of your loved ones hugs today.

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Hi all,

Work is done, and I've been to Costco and unloaded all of the food. I'll make some dough for pizza and then workout. I think I'll do BM2 upper and maybe PH upper or MM upper and PH upper or maybe MM upper and BM2 upper or BM1 & BM2 upper............

I just skimmed the posts It looks like everyone is doing OK.

Debra - I think being a PT would be a great job. We work with them a lot with the kids at school. The one we have now is so knowledgable and a wealth of information. We had a PT assistant last year. He was good too, but didn't have the experience or knowledge base. I'm not sure how that plays out salary wise, but either way, I think they could be very flexible positions.

Annointed - I just thought maybe a couple weeks of circuits might be a good shock, since you don't seem to do them often. They are not my favorite either, but I do try to mix it up.

Swifty - I think as much as I hate to go to the doctor, and would hate to suggest for anyone to go, that you probably should get the hair loss and ttom issues looked into. My gyn would be having a fit if I missed ttom like that.

Later guys,

Tracy

Good Evening Ladies!

It was a busy day of more retail therapy! Took the girls to McDonalds for breakfast and loaded them up with syrupy pancakes. Stopped at the bank, loaded up my wallet, and Target for a quick return.

Then to the bike store for shoes. I tried on the Shimano mountain bike shoes and the Pearl Izumi mountain bike shoes. Both were on sale. I ended up perferring the Pearl Izumi Vagabond M4 shoes. The guy set up a bike on a trainer and had me practice getting on and off. I still don't have it down pat!!! It was so difficult because the bike's seat was too high. I felt so nervous with everyone watching me struggle to hook the front clip. Then when he told me to press down on my heel to clip it in, I couldn't do it using ALL my body weight. I felt like such a klutz! I told him I would practice at home with my dh holding the bike.

Next was the mall. Paiva is closing their stores.:( I got an additional 10% off coupon in the mail yesterday. I ended up getting three Prana outfits and a beautiful Ogio Agnis yoga bag for 60% off. DD picked out some clothes from Limited Too with her birthday money. They had cuter items than the other stores we went to yesterday!!! I think I'm officially broke!

Had lunch at Bob Evans. (classic bean soup, half a pot roast sandwich and water) Got my driver's license renewed and picked up cake and ice cream from the grocery store.

Birthday girl is out riding her bike in the neighborhood before dinner and presents.

Oh!!! While shopping the Crazy Asian calls me. She wanted to know if I got my passport yet. (I spoke to her yesterday and told her I would get one.) Well, I think she's going to buy me an airplane ticket to go with her to Thailand this November!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not getting my hopes up. I have to get my passport first. Which means, I have to find my birth certificate and probably some other documents.

I did get my driver's license renewed today. I'm no longer illegal!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Okay, selfish post over. Gotta open another window for personals.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Yeah Wendy! Your legal again;) Oh, wouldn't that be great to go to Thailand? Such a beautiful place. I used to watch a show about Thai food and they always had pictures of the scenery there. What is the weather like there in November?

DebraX, Glad Eoinn was nice to you:)

Carol, Glad you popped in for a sec. Now get back to working out;)

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.