Xers - Thankful Thursday + BIRTHDAY!!!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Birthday to you....:eek: .... Happy Birthday to you.....:eek: ..... Happy Birthday Dear Jeanette......:eek: ........Happy Birthday to you! :eek:
BLOW HARD!!!! ;-) The candles silly!!! You ARE what 49 looks like!!! The DOVE Commercials w/ "real women" certainly had never seen you! Blessings GALORE my dear friend. zippity do-da!I cant wait to get there with ya (& it wont be long now!) hahahaahahaha)
{{{hugs}}} :* {{{hugs}}} :* {{{hugs}}} :*

Happy TRAVELS & Bon Voyage Wendy ;( ;(

Happy Thanksgiving to All ! :7 :7

Welcome to a possible first time X poster CARRIE today!! If you're reading- JUMP IN!!! Let us know where you are in your program & what you think so far!!! We LOVE new blood especially on holidays }( }( ..... You Xers play nice with Carrie today! No pie slinging or belching - we have to ease her into our wacky world slowly!:+ :+ :+

Morning gals!! Sandy & I popped up at 3AM to find temps dropped to 40's for our holiday. No shorts at bay this weekend!

Sandra.... Thank you so much for missing the on-line shopping lines to share the Pure & Simple experience! Its all packed up & ready to take to bay. If nothing else I love the packaging and the descriptions! HA ... Remember to celebrate with us today with that pie!!! Wait I just read email! NO PIE???? OH MY!!!!!! Well now I have to reconsider the parties I have this weekend.... I do have to measure Monday....hmmmmmmmmm- Meant to ask: Will you be making a North Pole Wonderland out of cake this year? I just know theres a Santa & Mrs Claus inside you dying to be created!!!

I shall be back if DH gets to fish - if not..... WHO KNOWS! But tomorrow FOR SURE!!!

My Thanksgiving Wishes for us ............

~Hugs to all- Happy Day to all- Safe travels to all & the biggest wish-
No "family issues" at the dinner table!

~ As I said yesterday... I am, in all seriousness, very blessed to have been brought together with each of you. My life is enhanced by being a part of the group and I am a better person by being your friend. Love you each in such a special way. :*
{{{hugs}}} :* {{{hugs}}} :* {{{hugs}}} :*

Hi all,

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope that you all have a wonderful day planned with family and friends. I agree with Traci, I thoroughly enjoy interacting with each and every one of you!

Yesterday I did the LM blasts, LIC sculpt, then extra pull/chinups and a few extra pushups. I worked to failure. Then I did a Daily Dose of Bliss. Today is LL and I'll have to do some yoga. This rotation is really hard. The only thing I'm finding out is that according to Cathe's rotations, if you want results, you have to work hard and it feels like you are working hard.

Traci - You are up so early. Isn't there a parade or something at the bay? Sorry the weather is bad. We had 78 yesterday which is very unusual for here.

Jeanette - Happy Birthday to YOU! Thanksgiving food and birthday cake all in one day. What more could you ask for? Let's see older DS is the one who is mechanical and has the rock buggy, the heavy GF, and also lost about 50 pounds a couple of years ago. Younger DS is the one who runs with me and rides bikes.

Laurie - I hope the family issues get straightened out. I'm an only child. If I was my DH I would be so mad at his siblings. For 24+ years we have spent this holiday with his parents, his Mom passed away 2 years ago, and one brother didn't come last year. Then this year the other one is celebrating with neighbors! I'm like WTF, FIL is 92, how many more holidays is he going to be here for? I'm doing the 04/06 rotation. I probably will repeat it again. I'm changing the upper body work.

Carol - I've been known to steal a little wireless before. I can be the sub police to make sure you stay on track.

Swifty - Five peices of pie? I hope the meeting at the Y goes well.
Aren't you almost finished with the X?

Amy - Are you off today? Are you back to dvds or still hitting the gym? You'll have to give us a report on the new Traceys. I was previewing them on her website, then caught myself before I seriously considered a purchase.

Sandra - Did you get that shopping done? Only 86 days to go after today. That seems like a lot, but at least you don't have to think about what workout you are going to do!

Debra - I missed it. What did you do to CB? There are some months I'm a mess too. I think the brown rice powder has some weird chemical in it because I definitely have not felt good after eating it, so in the trash it went yesterday. I just can't tolerate chemicals and it is so hard this time of year. I hope you have a great day with the mix of family and friends today.

TG- Happy Holiday. I'm just doing all of the cooking myself. I think it's easier, although the cleaning just isn't going to happen.

Wendy - Wishing you safe travels. Don't worry about the i/y mix up. I can ususally figure out who you are talking to.

Nicole - I'm hoping it's muscle and not discs, but it has sounded like discs to me all along. Way to similar to the progression of what happened to me. Either way it will get better.

Tracy

Just wanted to pop on really quick to wish you all a very Happy and Joyous Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has fun with their family and friends today! Eat lots of turkey and pie...and be ready to "bring it" on Monday!!!!

Happy, happy, happy birthday Jeanette!!!! Hope you have a wonderful family filled day!

Wendy...Have a safe and fun adventure! Good luck with the Crazy Asian!

I also want to say thanks to you all...You guys have really helped me through a difficult year and I truly don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had your support and listening ears...So thank you all!

I'll be back in a bit if I have time...
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

First things first-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANETTE! :7 :7 Enjoy your special day!

:) Happy Thanksgiving to All! :)

:) May the Travel Gods be with WendyX on her venture to Thailand :)

I am so thankful for each and every one here. You mean so much to me. :7 It's indescribable.:p

Off to find the yams. BBL!:+

Good morning!

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I am one happy, happy girl. Have so much to be thankful for, great DH, family, job, and a huge feeling of satisfaction. I so enjoy every one of my Xers.

I'm thinking wouldn't it be nice to have a get-together? Is it possible we could meet this year? Something to think about.

I'm posting now as I think once my workout is done, I'll be up and running to the shower and getting ready to leave. I'll be throwing the sweet potato casserole in the oven at that time too.

Think my workout will be some cardio, a mishmash of fun stuff, probably Christi, Tracey and Cathe.

Traci, thank you, thank you, thank you for being such an encouragement to me. You are so special to all of us. ((Tears coming to eyes now)). Have a nice relaxing time at the bay.

Tracy, hoping this day brings much joy to you. Thanks for the description of your boys. I think I've got it now. Still want to see those pics of the buggy! DS really loves that stuff. You are so right about the need to work hard to see results. I've not done that but P90X, here I come again.

Debra, know the day will be just right. Hope everything is okay with CB. Know things haven't been the best for you, but you are pulling thru wonderfully!

Wendy, we'll miss you, but hoping to hear from you soon.

I've got to go start my workout now. If I don't get back afterwards, hope everyone has the BEST Thanksgiving holiday. Enjoy your loved ones and have a little piece of CC for me (couldn't help that). I'll be checking back later tonite!

Jeanette :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Happy Birthday Jeanette!:+:+:D:D:) I hope you have a great birthday filled with wonderful food and the company of a beautiful, loving family:) You deserve it!!

Happy trails Wendy! Be safe and don't forget about us;) I'll pray for you lots while you're gone!

Happy Thanksgiving Gang! You all are the best, most determined, sweetest, caring group of women I know! Thank you for all the support and time you give:*

I hope everyone had a great holiday and eats all they want:9 I know I will:)

Nicole

Bring it!!!

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Classic/ Week 1/ Day 4/ Yoga X (+ Jump & Pump class at Y tonight).

Happy Thanksgiving!!! What a pleasure it was to read your posts today. Everyone is feeling so positive.

JEANETTE......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! You don't look a day older than when we first met. I absolutely loved your pictures. The woodstove is gorgeous. You don't look like a 49 year old woman in those pictures, either. Thank you for sharing. A meet up would be a blast. Where? At your house? I'm available in March, right after I finish Round 2.

WENDY.........BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to start reading the blog updates. I miss you already. :* :* :*

TRACY.......Yes, sadly, the only way to get results is to work hard. Cheating just doesn't work. Sigh. I'm so happy to hear you're seeing good results. My goodness, the food you were making yesterday sounds so delicious. I hope you can bring yourself to enjoy it :)

TRACI.........You sweetie, you. Have a wonderful, wonderful time at the Bay. I did have pie on our Thanksgiving, last month, so don't feel like you need to deprive yourself on my account. What kind are you eating? I didn't do any measurements at the start of this round. I'm trying not to get caught up in the numbers. I think I'll get some gold star stickers, and perhaps a few happy faces (for the days when I pull it out even when I don't want to). Thank you again for the file. My dd is at school today, and I have no idea if any of the Canadian channels will show the parade. With the results you've had with your client, I have to ask: What is the Traci Magic? She's doing amazzzzing. So, now you have 2 clients for life. When you're all in your 90s, you'll still be telling them how to strengthen their rotator cuffs for better wheelchair velocity.

DEBRA.......You've had such a tough year. I am very impressed with how well you seem to have pulled through. I hope you and DD get to watch that parade Traci mentioned yesterday.

SWIFTAMYXX!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is GRADUATION DAY, is it not?!?! Didn't you say Nov. 22 was DAY 90? WOOHOO!!! I'm doing the happy dance!! You and Laurie are officially double-X'd! My hat is off to you for having the stamina to do that twice. So, are you starting again on Monday? :) :) :)

NICOLE........It sounds like the PT appointment was a good approach. What does s/he think about you starting the X on Monday?

TEDDYGIRL........I loved the turkey you sent me yesterday. Thanks so much. You're a doll. Have a GREAT day that doesn't involve writing reports!

LEA........I'm thinking of you, even when you're not around. Are you going to be able to make it to Jeanette's house in March?

CARRIE........Hello! Let me be the first to extend a welcoming handshake. Don't be overwhelmed with all the personal posting that goes on around here. If you want the quick summary of what's going on everyday, just read Traci's post. She's usually got it all in there. I'm on Day 4 of the Classic rotation, my second round. I hurt. Everywhere. Do you hurt, too?

I can't wait until Monday, when I'll have a new group of compadres, even if we'll all be doing different workouts. Like Tracy said, only 86 days to go LOL!

Awwww, look at all the nice things you all said. Who said American's can't be nice? Now I shall be a polite, reserved Canadian and say, "Likewise."

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi, everyone! As busy as I have been, all of you are very high on my list of things I am thankful for!!

Debra, most of us have been there, so we are proud and happy to be counted as your friends during a difficult year and to be hear as reminders that it WILL get better!! {{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Traci, what would a holiday be like without a big hug from you? I'm glad I don't know. Have a wonderful afternoon!! Give Sandy an extra pet for me today! and enjoy that adorable DH and the boys.

Teddygirl - enjoy your day to the fullest, my dear!

Amy-the-Swift and Wendy - I smile every time I think of my two special RT buddies... speaking of...

Amy, dear roomie, I hope you enjoy your day to the fullest!!!!!!!
:* :* :*

Sandra, Jeanette, Tracy, Nicole - I hope you are enjoying a WONDERFUL DAY! Eat all you like!

LIS for me today - all of it. Boy, do I love this new series. Every segment of every one of these is a keeper for me.

Have a wonderful afternoon, dear friends in fitness -

-Cheryl

}( :eek: Am I the ONLY xer who is on day 3 of NO WORKOUT??????? OMW! Monday is going to be a killer day for sure!

I shall do all personals indepth tomorrow but I have read the WONDERFUL posts today!

..... MARCH works for me too! Is it warm enough? Are we meeting at Jeanettes house??? You all decide and I'll just be wherever / whenever...... I already told Wendell its a definite for me! I did crack up at the MARCH after X !!! LOLOLOL!

Since Sandy & I got up so early (we were AT bay by 625am!) we actually ate Thanksgiving Dinner at 9:30AM! ROF- I LOVE being married to a go with the flow man! What that actually means is that we have had the equivalent of THREE T-giving meals tho.....

Cheryl: So happy you came by for your holiday hugs- I miss you

Cant wait to hear about the rest of gangs day.... I personally am ready to roll to the bed and forget this day ever got eaten! LOLOLOL

DID get a ride on the new boat....NICE.... will have to warm up before I go again- Wendell said I looked like an Eskimo all bundled up!

Jeanette- I ate some birthday brownies for you
;) ;)

Hugs & Luv to all- see ya after the sugar and carb high & crash has passed...................:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*

Okay...so I am sitting here in the dark wondering who the heck Carrie is, Sandra and Traci. It is definitely possible that I missed something....but I am sure there was no post on our thread from a Carrie...But, Carrie, if you are out there...Welcome!!!

Now that I have that off my chest...I have been a bit overly emotional this past week...and that is not a good thing...but I am trying to right myself. And...I have a cold...I am sure I got it from one of those darn urchins at DD's school. So I have felt pretty miserable for the past couple of days...And CB and I got into another tiff...I hate to say fight...but who knows...I'm telling you...dating is not for sissies!!

And as far as an Xer reunion...I am there where ever it is....And my house is always open...It's pretty big too, so we can fit everyone..and there are quite a few within driving distance...Carol, Wendy, Tracy, Amy, Swifty, Teddygirl, and Laurie if she makes it a 2 day. We'll just have to start a pool for the west coast gals..and Traci, of course...as well as our Canadian friend! I just have to warn you, though...I am listening to bats outside my window right now!!!!!

Traci...I skipped what was supposed to be a cardio plus upper body on Tuesday and did yoga instead....then I did nothing yesterday...and today I did Eoin's quickie...so I have to chime in that I have not really done a lot in the workout arena for the past 3 days either. At least you know you are starting the X on Monday..And me...Who knows..I keep saying I am going to do Slo Mo...but it is still in the wrapper! LOL about eating the turkey at 9...You guys are seriously crazy!

Tracy...You crack me up...I think the point of any rotation is that you can't dictate to yourself what to do...and that is hard! If I always picked out my own rotation, I wouldn't work as hard...But of course, that is what I am doing right now...Which is probably why I have gained 2 pounds..LOL! Just a little tiff with CB...but I am telling you..this dating stuff is for the birds! Hope you had an enjoyable day...at your house for a change!!

Jeanette...Hope you are having a wonderful day! I am sure you sweet potatoes are yummy. I am always up for a get together...let me know when and where...or just come here!!

Cheryl...So glad to see your shining face today! We've missed you!!

Sandra...Do you feel left out of all of the festivities today here in the States??? Did you really do yogaX or did you sub? If you really did it..I give you a gold star already!! We Americans are nicer than we are given credit for. Hope you guys are having a great non-Thanksgiving day up in the North.

Waving to Swifty, Lea, and Nicole as they breeze through on their way to lots of turkey and pies! Sorry I didn't get to all who posted yesterday...But, keep in mind I love you all to death...and I am really sick! Okay...heading to bed...Kisses to all!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi everyone,
We're back home now. Had a wonderful, wonderful day at my sister's house. Did get some a step workout done before we left. I did about 5 step combos (no blasts) from Tracey Staehle's HISM, part of Christi Taylor's Totally Cool Step, and part of CT's Stepsational. I think tomorrow will be The Gauntlet before leaving to golf. No crazy Christmas shopping for me on Black Friday. I'll leave that for the braver ones.

Nicole, thank you for the birthday wishes. I hope you had a nice time today too. Did you do the cooking today? Such a cute Meez! I love the autumn colors, perfect for Thanksgiving!

Sandra, glad you enjoyed the pictures. Actually, I was thinking maybe we could meet in a more central location, maybe a place with a bigger airport as I'm a 2 hour drive from Reno, Nevada. I kind of pictured someone's place further east from me. Any ideas? How was Jump & Pump tonite? Will you be subbing the YogaX? I still need to read about the Lean Rotation and start planning my workouts.

Cheryl, so happy to hear from you today. Glad you are enjoying the new series. LIS is a good one!

Traci, you ate Thanksgiving dinner in the morning? I probably could have done that too, but it just wouldn't seem, um, traditional. Glad you like the new boat. Did you catch any fish? Traci, I would love for everyone to come to my house, but I really think that another location would be more convenient and fun. I live in a pretty small town, Walmart is about our only clothing store and restaurant fare isn't too great. Oh wait, for entertainment I could take you all out on the big yard at the prison. Know you'd all love that... Plus, I'd just love to go somewhere else. Were the brownies good? Were they No Pudge?

Lea, hope you had a fabulous day. Looking forward to seeing you too, but thinking somewhere else would be better. Any suggestions?

Debra, honey, so sorry that you caught a darned cold. Please get plenty of rest and drink lots of water too. Your place sounds wonderful for a get together too. Ooooh, something to look forward to next year!!! Sorry about the tiff with CB. Hope things get resolved.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving today.

Wendy, are you still on a plane somewhere? Hope all is well with you.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.