Xers: Sweeeeeet Sunday

teddy16410

Cathlete
:) A day off from training!!! Zippity I NEED it! Got tons of sleep yesterday so I am mentally back stromg & will crank out some training plans before I hit the workouts myself today...

Blog::: I am just so excited! I LUV that they will be showing various people w/ different equipment! YEA!!

Question:: Anyone know of a non-dairy decent tasting Protein Shake on the market???? I have a client that cant get enough protein in & is dairy restricted.... Casein is a form of dairy & thats in all the ones I use/like.....I will be researching it this afternoon. Client MAY also be restricted on soy- we're checking on that next week.

SEINFELD:: I am reliving so many happy times! You guys are great! These are all "laugh til your tummy hurts episodes"! Maybe I'll have Wendell bring the collection back from bay....

7 DWARFS::: Who's #7????? lololol - Did we say Doc??? Yes- I think Sandra wants to be doc..... c/mon nicole & lea you all have little ones!!!!! I dare ya to name all 7 without googling!:p

Jeanette
:* :* :*
Busy weekend for you! I'm glad DH was able to come & stay as well.... I always like Wendell close by when I'm with my mom for some reason... for me I think its strength in numbers:+ Give GM an Xer hug from me! ~~ FAB w/outs yesterday!!!! LL is so hard for me! I always pop it in thinking "less intense day" and end up cussing!

SANDRA
Thanks for the www resources... I shall pull them up & bookmark today. My BF # doesnt make me happy but it CERTAINLY was/is no surprise...Its where my body "sticks" at - I've gotten 6% lower (1st round of X) but once it spikes up its a "mother" to get back down. Its all about startchy carbs in my body....

NICOLE
Blew off the bay (obviously) as I was too mentaLly drained to drive by the time I got done with clients.... Its hard being focused, up beat, & "on" for all 3 different types of trainings in 1 day... I had my Kick butt lifter....my new very obese never saw a DB gal & my rehab client ..... Like shifting gears - even the music I have to select is 40 BPM different from Kick butt gal to Rehab.... Its like running a sprint and stopping in the middle to tie your shoe!:7 I am VERY blessed & thankful for my clients- It was just a hard week - makes me appreciate those in a gym who do back to back all day long.

LAURIE
Tracys post remined me....I wanted to ask if DD ever started a Cathe leg rotation?

TRACY
What a great role model of fitness you are for your boys! Lets hope they all marry women who respect their bodies & health half as much!

DEBRA
WOW!!! You rock woman!!!! Look at you breezing thru this class!!! AWESOME! ^^^^^555555555! :7

All caught up & wishing nothing but a SWeeeeeeeeeeeT Day for all!

I think I'm pulling out a few weeks of non Cathe stuff....just feeling like I need to keep it fresh PLUS I have so many that are still in wrappers & I want to get to them before STS.... Today is:

BBC Lower Body Fat Blaster (21 min) + BBC Code Red (21 min)
These are from his latest series and really look new & exciting... Its all band use.. I got some REALLY heavy tension ones + his "ball" which looks like the goodyear blimp! :7 Do I LUV my toys????

Hi all,

Happy Sunday morning. I got a good night's sleep also and feel ready to go. The sun is finally shining here today after two days of very crummy weather. I have stnding legs, cardio, and core on tap for today. DS and I did SFH last night and boy was I sweating.

I think I'll run some errands later today and maybe take the dogs out. It's just been so darn muddy.

Traci - Did you have the original BBC stuff? I read where he was doing some more you'll have to give us a review.

Tracy

TRACY:::
Hooray sunshine! Gray days just depress me so....We have had Spring for about 2 solid weeks now (our Spring is your summer!):7

I have BBC originals- rarely use them... not sure why.... This is his new stuff! LOVE IT- previewed a couple real quickly last night... Fun- time effecient....EVERYTHING seems to be done in 60 second cycles with no rest.... May be just what I need to kick this bodyfat % down.

Morning Xers,

Just a quick post this morning before I head to church. No singing for us, so I can chat for just a bit.

I will get my workout in later today, will be plyoX or intervalX+. Not sure yet.

Happy, doppy, sleepy, bashful, doc, grumpy, sneezy. That is all from memory. I love the vilians in movies, and the queen in this one is my second favorite. I will be Sneezy, because that is what I have been doing all morning. :D

Traci, Nope the oldest never did do a leg rotation, she felt her legs are getting enough of a workout with the running. :D Oh well, what can you do. Barry has some new stuff!! I just did the Legs&Butt cardio yesterday. Talk about a sore thutt working this morning. Will have to check all the blog stuff out later tonight.

Will be back later,

Laurie

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Sorry I never got back for personals yesterday....I ended up taking a 4 hour nap! In some places that is called sleeping not just a nap...lol. I felt much better after that. My doc's appt is this week, so hopefully he will run some tests to get to the bottom of this fatigue. I didn't workout yesterday either...by the time I got up from my 'nap' it was 5 pm and it just wasn't happening. I am planning on either Kenpo or Kenpo+ today plus the leg conditioning drills from KM. CBL is coming over for dinner tonight, so I must get out and go to the grocery store...and I also have to clean out the litter box and do some laundry...Chores are not sounding like any fun today. I watched 'Micheal Clayton' last night with George...It was really good...I would definitely recommend it.

okay...onto personals....

Laurie...
Look at you with all the dwarfs!!! I am obviously Sleepy as that seems to be all I do lately..lol. My favorite villain is Malificent from 'Sleeping Beauty'...Didn't we have this discussion before?? Did you see 'Enchanted' at the theaters recently? Susan Sarandon played the villainess (which was a conglomeration of all Disney villains)...She was great!!

Tracy...
Glad the weather is a bit better for you today. I am sure the dogs need a good airing out! My pooch was at the kennel for a couple of days, and she had a blast just running around outside. She slept most of the day yesterday from being so pooped! 'Festivus for the rest of us!' I have to get busy with a paper that is due this Friday...but I have to do some outside observation...I guess I need to get going on that, hunh? Hope you got your homework done yesterday.

Nicole...
That is one of my favorite episodes with Kramer!! I can just picture him running through Central Park right now!! LOL about using that line with your boys! You know, that is another difference between boys and girls...Girls don't try to put that kind of thing off....If they need to go, they go. Why do you think boys are different??

Traci...
Well, obviously you are not making it down to the Bay this weekend...How far of a drive is that for you again? Good you got some rest last night, though. I am sure you are back o your game today! I had to LOL about loving your 'toys'...isn't this where I discussion took a turn for the worse the other day?? I guess I will have to drag out my measuring tape to measure my neck for your BF chart...I don't usually measure my neck...I did buy some lotion from Sephora the other day called 'thinny thin chin' to help lessen the jowly look I have going on right now. It is also supposed to be good for those lovely lines between one's bosoms...I will let you know how it works!

Sandra...
Sorry to hear about the puking going on in your house....UGH. Hope your little dear is feeling better today! And no it wasn't a hangover...I think the headache was tied into the fatigue somehow. Who knows?? Don't get rid of your DH just yet...LOL!!! I think I just got incredibly lucky my first time back on the dating scene...there are a lot of weirdos out there!! The Will concert was very funny...There were 3 other comedians who did stand up and Will came out in between and did some stand up...Different kind of set up, but it was good. Did you ever see the movie 'A Cry in the Dark' with Meryl Streep about the Australian woman whose baby was carried off by the dingos but she was accused of murder? That is where Elaine's dingo line came from. I had forgotten that about JLD...I knew she came from money, but I didn't remember how much! Oh..it's Oscar night!! I guess you are busy getting ready to walk the red carpet with Brad this evening!

Jeanette....
Sorry about the n'er do well aunt who isn't helping with Grandma...So frustrating when family doesn't pitch in to help with older members. Good for you for saying something...She may not end up helping, but at least you know you tried. I know, can you believe I didn't eat the cheesecake?? I was actually so full from lunch that I couldn't fit in another bite! Hope you had a nice evening with DH when he came over. I am glad you are there for your parents to give them a little break from Grandma...and I am glad that they accept your help.

Well, I think that catches me up for now! Hope all the Xers are having a great weekend! I may be back around this afternoon in between chores and working out and cooking dinner. Kisses to all!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Oh! I forgot to mention that I got my new PY4H from Amazon Friday...The new Eoin is here!!!!! I haven't previewed it yet...I will probably just do it tomorrow....Just wanted to let you know it is available for orders.

Later gators!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good morning all,

Today's supposed to be my rest day, but I think I'll play around a bit with Total Body+ and see how it feels. If time permits, I'd like to practice a bit more of Amy's Advanced Step Challenge I. I recall the first combo has some choppy editing. They cut away as she changes moves. Maybe they actually took a break in the production at those points. I don't know. But it makes it harder to follow along when you go from doing one thing to the next, without seeing how they get there. I also recall thinking that they put the cameras on the wrong side of the step. She spends so much time on the front of the step, in that one. Ne'er mind. I'll just keep practicing, and eventually it will sink in.

Traci....That must have been quite a day for you yesterday! How many clients do you have now? I'm so happy for you. I have no idea what a protein shake would be made of if it's not soy or whey based? What other option is there? Is egg white considered dairy? And if it's not, then perhaps there's some egg white powder protein drink that can be purchased or created? I use dried egg white powder in my fondant icing. It's called "albumen". Have you ceased the pyramid training? What's your goal/plan these days? I looked at all those new blog pics yesterday and am still not happy to see all the new faces. I'd better get over it, hadn't I?

Tracy....Ah, sunshine! It's a good thing. Amazing how much it can affect our mood. Have a good run with the dogs.

Laurie....Bashful!!! That's who I forgot! Good memory! Why sneezing? Do you have spring allergies? I vote for PlyoX followed by IntervalX. Just kidding!!! Have fun, whichever you choose.

Here's a bit of a fantasy idea I had a couple weeks ago. Wouldn't it be great if Cathe and her crew (no, this is not going in that direction, so get your mind out of the gutter!) actually DID the STS program in real time? They would do Week 1, as the rotation recommends, then a week would be spent editing the workouts, which would then be put on the website for downloading. While Week 1 is being edited, they'd be doing Week 2, which would then get uploaded to the website, etc. So, they would be 2 weeks ahead of us, but we would be able to go to the website every day and download the day's workout. This way we could see how the program actually changes the physique of Cathe and crew. We could choose to purchase the entire load of workouts, or just pay on a per workout basis. We could burn them to dvds if we wanted to, or play them with our iPods. I'm sure this is too expensive or time-involved to be a realistic idea, but I think it would be cool.

Okay, time to go do Sunday stuff. Have a great day!
Sandra

Grocery Store checked off....cleaned out both fridges & freezers AFTER I got back...should have done it before...I had EVERYTHING I bought for 125.00x( Oh well- if a hurricane EVER hits we shall be prepared!:7

OK- Right now I'm Happy but by 2 I'll be Dopey, & by 3 Ill be Sleepy!
Hows that for a little MDD (Multiple Dwarf Disorder!

LAURIE:7 :7 :7 :7
Happy, doppy, sleepy, bashful, doc, grumpy, sneezy!!! BRAVO! BRAVO!!!! Who were we missing in Sandras list??????? ~~ You just may have to get this new series of BBC...Very cool toys}( Even a leg thingy for firewalker work~~ Take care of that bootay today!:*

DEBRA:7 :7 :7 :7
Thank heavens you are ready to get to the Dr!!!!! I am sending POWERFUL POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!! Lets get to the heart of all this! ~ The bay is 1hr 45 minutes in good traffic...Thanh God I didnt go as Wendell told me he heard the direct route had detours for construction...I would have been a crying mess....I CRY buckets when I'm tired. ~~ Go measure your neck! Are we gonna share BF%???? I bet I'm the highest at 24%...IRONIC- the PT is the least in shape?! What ya gonna do? ~~~~~~~~~ROF!!!!!!!'thinny thin chin' :+ :+ :+ ENJOY your new positions w/ Eoin}(

SANDRA:7 :7 :7 :7
There you are!!!! Sleeping in pretending to be the Queen today?:p ~~~ Unfortunately Egg Whites are also on clients CANNOT EAT list! She was an e.w. junkie too so she's really struggling. I told her to get an appt w/ her Nutritionist & see if I can attend the session. ~~~ I had to stop PYRAMIDS when I re-injured my shoulder a couple weeks ago...It was just too much stress (directly & indirectly) if I went heavy heavy in the Pyramid - which is kinda the point;-) Last week I tested how my body feels with the front facing muscle focus vs backside & I REALLY REALLY REALLY like how my body responds to it...So as I embark on the Non-Cathe stuff I will continue the concept of working backside muscles harder, heavier, more reps than frontside. ~~~ On the "blue" feeling of new crew.... It'll be OK!! I bet Cathe is VERY aware of all of us feeling like this to some degree- the solution is easy (in my pea brain)- Make sure you have at least 2 of old crew(+ Cathe) in every DVD.... I also think the oldies should be directly behind Cathe- at least til Meso 3 once we have all grown accustomed to the newbies. Shall I call Cathe & Chris today?????:7 ~~ I have 4 clients but they are all 2-3x per week so actually on a "normal" week I train 10 sessions....Thats ALOT for me!:* ~~ Oh I just read your Real Time idea!!! Lets do this....Lets coordinate a conference call to Cathe & Chris this evening.... 5pm central for me/4pm for you/7pm for them}( :7 }( :7 WE ARE BRILLIANT I TELL YA!!!!!:* :* :*

Kisses & hugs to all- off I go to hook up w/ Barry!

Good Morning Ladies,

Today is our rest day.:) I've got cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping on today's to-do list. My girlfriend is coming over tomorrow for lunch. Phil is replacing a leaky faucet for dd's art teacher in exchange for classes.

Sorry, I've been MIA. I'm not used to working out in the evening with dh. I miss my morning workouts. Evening workouts have been throwing off my whole day. We'll see how long dh can keep up with the X.

I didn't do the back portion of L&B on Friday. Instead, I spent that afternoon shoveling heavy snow capped with a layer of ice. Thankfully, we didn't get a huge amount of snow. My back felt sore by evening. I bought some muscle soak massage oil to help deal with the stiffness.

I told dh about my yoga post. He just laughed at my jealousy! (I want a gay to tell my my heels are fierce!:7 ;)) Dh is 100% straight, but he's not homophobic! Now, if I would have told the guys at work he was a gay magnet... that would be a whole nother matter.:eek::+ I think the only thing that would make him cringe if is I went around telling people that I wasn't attracted to him.:p :7

I'm going to have to open up another window for personals. I guess I could throw in another load of laundry too. I really need to teach the kids how to discern what goes into the dryer and what needs air dried.

BBS!
Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

DEBRA:::: As usual my response to you is *ITCH:eek: (with luv) PLEASE fatten thyself up in the next 5 weeks or I'm gonna be a no-showx(

Just my thoughts. After a week of the 15 reps, I've come to the conclusion that the X is best utilized with heavy lifting. The moves don't flow well enough for a Cathe endurance type workout. Too many breaks, not enough exercises. I'm still going through with the 15 reps for phase 1. But, I'm going to forgo the moderate weight/reps for phase 2, and go straight into heavy weights. I think the STS workouts will be designed much differently than the X with the mesocycles (endurance, moderate, heavy) vs cycling through workouts. Really, there's no comparison. Not saying that one will be better than the other. Just saying, I'm tempted to pre-order STS. Cathe will break me.:7

Personals:) :) :)

Traci: I need to check out the blog after I calculate my bf%. Sorry, I have no idea what to suggest regarding protein. Do you have a health food store nearby that could help? The owner of the local health food store here was so helpful when I needed help with my twins diet. LOL on the 7 dwarfs. When I was a cheerleader, we had a cheer with the 7 dwarfs. We had to make up 3 more since there were 10 of us. Anyhow, I remember I choose sleepy. Debra deserves him more than me! ;-) Have fun blasting the bodyfat with BBC... This reminds me to put mine up on ebay!:p

Debra: I hope you get some answers to your constant fatigue!!! If you don't get any answers, find another doctor!!! I stayed up last night watching an oldie "Ordinary People" with Mary Tyler Moore... talk about a villain! I wanted to slap her or shake some sense into her a couple of times. Oddly, it was the first time I ever watched that movie. LOL about the dating world and being lucky. Remember Phil was supposed to be one of the many transitional boyfriends I had in store. Really, I don't think you were lucky. I think wisdom comes with age and experience. You can see those red flags a lot faster before getting too involved. Ooooo! I can't wait for the Eoin review!!!!

Sandra: That's kinda how I hoped they would have filmed or practiced STS. I liked that the X had a test group going through the entire 90 days before they filmed. At least that's the impression I got from the X... a 90 day test group. I'm not talking about a scientific study. Anyhow, if the X was implemented with a test group for 90 days, I wonder how they were able to financially swing it while keeping their prices down below $200.

Gotta put another load in the dryer and read yesterday's posts.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Hello from the dead...
Well I think it's obvious by now that I am not one of the most reliable to post on a regular basis. When I posted last, (last Saturday...:eek: ) I left in a hurry as DH finally joined me at the hotel in Pittsburgh and it had been 10 days without seeing him, so you'll excuse me if I left in a hurry...;-)
The performance was wonderful and DD was beautiful (of course I'll ALWAYS say that:+ ) We had diner afterwards all three of us and then we left for Detroit the next day...each in our car as I still had the rental. Not great to foster conversations...;(
This week I kept more or less with the scheduled w/o. I missed a few days...OMG...x( x( x( and subbed L&B for 4DS Kickbox and the leg and core w/o. My shoulders were really bothering me and did not feel like aggravating the situations with the p-ups. Still had a great leg w/o. Yesterday was the last time I did C&B..YEH!!!!!! :+ :+ :+ and I am really pleased with the improvements I've made. Just looking at where I started 11 weeks ago (reps and weights) and where I am today and well I've improved. I am really looking forward to STS as I know it will challenge me in a different way.
Well the saga continued...after the detailed one I gave you last Saturday... When I came back home, I realized that one of our furnaces was not working... the main one in the kitchen and family room area. So for most of the week I woke up to 58-59F and it would reach no more than 62F each day as it was pretty cold this week. I finally got my car (back a few hundred $$) but the real kick was my european cell phone bill... Did I tell you all the calls I had to make 2 weeks ago from the EU cell phone because My US cell had no more minutes and the house phone was dead? Anyway all the time I was on hold with AAA and the phone company...360 EUROS!!!!! My bills are usually about 2 or 3Euros, last month it was ...0!
DD has decided to audition for european companies (part of the whole situation...). So OK we have auditions lined up in Switzerland for late next week. All of a sudden, one of her contact tells her that a company in Germany would like to see her, so we have to fit it earlier in the week. She was supposed to leave with me Tuesday but I had to buy the tickets for today, Sunday so she can be in Germany Wednesday. OK... no problem, I'll change my return from Tuesday to Sunday...When I called NWA, and asked to change my ticket I was told that because my fare was so cheap...(YA right...}( ) I could not change the day, I would loose the return portion and they wanted...$2,200 for a one way flight to Lux. I told them that at this price I wanted to sit on the captain's knees with a glass of champagne and flying lessons also... which of course didn't work. So DD is flying alone to Lux, I arranged for her to take the train on Tuesday to Germany, stay overnight, take class the next day and return afterwards. By then I should be back (please pray for me as things have been a little out of wack lately...;-) ) and pick her up from the train station. We will then drive to Basel Thursday, audition there Friday am. then drive to Geneva, audition there Saturday am and then back to Lux (about 5 hour drive). She then takes a flight back the next morning at 6:30am... I'm sure she'll be drained. But some changes are needed...x( Because of this whole situation I don't think I'll be able to make the retreat. At this point things are too much in the air with DD and I can't predict where/what I'll be doing in April... Sorry I would have loved to meet you all. Hopefully there will be something else in the near future. Maybe I can organize one...
So... today is Phase 3, Week 3, Day 2: PlyoX and I might just do that.
DH is back in Lux, actually he is on his way to Paris and with my travelling to Switzerland it will be another 10 days before I se him again...x( x( x( . This is a lot more than I bargained for... DS is out on a hockey tournament for the weekend, so it just me... So I was watching TV yesterday and saw and ad for Turbo Jam. Has any of you tried it and if so, what's your take on it? I am trying to diversify my cardio w/o. About all of them are Cathe's step work as I love Step, but I feel I should do something different. I sometimes do CC, but I'm not much of a "machine" cardio kind of gal. I almost bought into it and then changed the channel before I'd buy yet one more DVD....DH thinks it's a little ridiculous all I have...
OK enough about me and my misery and onto some personals. Sorry but I didn't have time to go back all week... ;)

TracyX~ Well it does seems that your business is going very well. You had a busy day yesterday and your client count seems to be going up. Glad for you. Thank you for the BF calculator site. I've always wanted to have my BF properly calculated. I usually take it from the scale I have but I never believed the results. According to it this am my BF was 28%. The caliper gives me 21% and the site you gave gives me 20%. I've had other method (Beachbody, where you enter only your waist, and weight) give me about 24%. But I know for sure I am not 28%. I might stop by a hospital in their weight management department and have it done professionally.

Sandra~ I see you did 4DS kickbox yesterday. That's what I subbed for L&B (minus the back of course). Poor you with the toddler. I hope she/he??? fells better. I can't say I miss that stage of my life. Thank you also on the site for pull-ups. Very informative. Now I have a question for you'all. I've purchased the Woody bands and it works really well. I use either the lighter one or the one above, depending on my shoulders. Now my question is... is it better to use less resistance and do very little rep or use a little more help and do more reps. Right now depending on the exercise, if I use the 2nd least resistance, I can do about 12-16 reps. With the lightest one I could probably do 6-12 again depending on the exercise. I just don't believe in doing 1-2 reps and doing some "shakers" for the rest of the time. I tried no assist and well... I'm not there yet...no can do...;(

Tracy~~ I am glad you are feeling better, but it seems you are still a little under the weather. Get well soon. I also hope you get your eating under control as it's such a critical part of the whole fitness puzzle. OK I was reading your post from yesterday. You are still not 100% and you did CST+300 walking lunges+ leg work+ Yoga... I'd hate to see what you do on a good day... Gosh I feel like a whiney among some of you... :+ Have a great walk with the dogs. I'm sure they'll enjoy the time out. Mine was always so excited when I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk...

Debra~~ How can you be at the Cheesecake Factory and NOT order any???? I'd never be able to pass it on. I'd find some stupid logic in my head to give in and repent later...;) Congratulations on your last test. We will all be anxious to learn about your lab tests. I hope you find answers for this fatige you've been having lately. Happy chores doing....x( if there is such a thing....}( I did see michael Clayton on the flight from Lux and I agree with you. I really enjoyed it. But GC is... well you know easy to watch whatever he does...:9 :9 :9

Jeanette~~ I read your post yesterday about your situation with your grandma. First you are a wonderful grandchild, she is lucky to have you and your mother. Actually good for you to say something to your aunt. I am sure you were diplomat but it seems she needed to be told. Hopefully this will give her somthing to think and she knows her behavior has not gone unnoticed.

Wendy~~ Happy cleaning,laundry,grocery shopping. I know what you mean about being thrown off with evening w/o. I am the same, I like to do mine in the am and when I don't I always seem to find some excuse why not doing it. I think it's intersting what you've said about the lean approach (15 reps) with P90X. I've stayed with this approach for the entire program and as I said earlier I made progress. But I a curious of the changes that will occur when I do STS where you are expected to have a 5% increase in your weights each week. See as much as DH loves to see me w/o, he feels that he prefers some "softness" to a woman. He feels that Cathe is too "buffed", which I personally like. I know I am lifting heavier at 52 than I've ever lifted before and doing more p-ups than ever in my entire life!!!!

Lea~~ I hope your back is getting better.

Laurie~~ WOW! I could never have named these dwarfs!

All the other fien Xers... Have a great day...

One last thing, how do we get to download stickers can we can print ourselves onto labels? Is there a link? I would like to buy the labels before I leave because the EU have different formats. I need to plan my post P90X training.

Hi all,

4ds KB done in it's entirety. It really is a good workout. That was on top of my 300 walking lunges and PLB floor work from last night. I'll see how the legs feel later.

Christiane - Sounds like you have been very busy. Glad DS's performance went well. I live a pretty simple life, so I have free time to post. Don't ever worry about when you post, just jump in. I really don't count yoga as a workout. It's as much because I have to because of my bak and the mental benefits that it gives me.

Laurie - Glad you could stop by.

Traci - I'm not doing the BF measurement. We started to, but realized we don't have a tape measure. I'd love to get mine tested somewhere, but probably won't. How was the BBC?

Sandra - I read the article on the pull ups. I guess it's just common sense. I feel like so many of the websites have so little information. I feel like STS really will be a good product. From the pictures posted today, it looks like Cathe has pulled out all of the stops.

I'm going to go and run some errands.

Tracy

Hi again,

I didn't find what I was looking for and really hate to shop anyway. I guess I'll go try to find some accounting errors so the accountant can finish up the business taxes. I've been putting that chore off, but have gotten lots of other adminstrative type crap done this weekend. No cleaning. I have the who gives a shi*& attitude and I love it.

Debra - I don't think that dr appointment can come soon enough. Five hours isn't a nap. I'm hoping it's anything that can't be fixed with some sort of something:) Congrats on the BF.

Tracy

If you luv Cathes original Boot Camp you'd probably luv BBC New Series...
I'll be using them all week so I'll report on individual ones as I go... Today was BBC Lower + BBC Code Red
A couple of moves seem to be similar to some blog lower stuff....

Both are 1 minute cylcles w/ 30 sec recovery (to change equipment)
Equipment:
BBC Good Year Blimp Ball (he calls it Transformer)
Tubing of varying intensity - I used Med for most & need to go up to Level 3 if not Level 4
Body Weight

Lower
14 exercises x 1 minute each
*Butt Busters ( Firewalkers with Tubing)
*Knee Slammers (High Knee Jogs)
*Squats w. tubing
*Lateral Hopscotch over tubing( for calves)
*Back Lunge (Reverse Lunge w. front knee lift)
*1-Leg Death March (for calves) (1 leg jumps w/ transormer overhead)
*Flunge (reverse lunge w/ straight leg butt lift)
*Compass Jumps (2 feet cross)
*Tranformer Walk (alternating Reverse Lunge w. Tranformer overhead)
*Near Death Experience ( Butt Kicks in semi squat)
*Sex on The Beach (Plie Squats with Tubing held above shoulders
*Gorilla Walk (Long Lever Plank alternate bringing each foot to outside of same side hand
*Longest Minute (2 footed hamstring roll-ins with glutes off floor)
*Mountain Climbers

Code Red
10 exercises x 1 minute each
*Blow Out (Cathes Terminators)
*Flabs ( Supine on Transformer - tubing under it Chest press into crunch
*Butt Busters (see above)
*Arnold Press (Sitting transformer tubing under it Pec Deck Flye into O/H Press
*Upper Cut Jam (LUV THIS ONE) Tubing...X-Body Upper cuts with fast feet intervals thrown in) OUCHIE on the arms!
*Long Walk Home (Fowrad Lunge w/ transformer overhead * option to wear Booty Band)
*Arm Quacker (Dips on transformer)
*Flunges (Plyo Lunges)
*Push Ups

Gotta get cleaned up- maybe a nap before boys get here

:7

Rest Day:7

I am a bit sick today:( Scratchy throat, sore muscles, tired.........

I stayed home from church with DS since he had a temp again yesterday. The doctor said nothing to do except tylenol and such for 14 days:eek: I'll be exhausted by then.

I sure am glad it's a recovery week:)

I have to go to LTF reception tonight and I'm hoping DH will go with me so I don't go crazy. I guess we'll see.

See you all tomorrow. Sitting here at the computer is quite uncomfortable edging on painfulx(

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Me again... one week without a peep and 2 posts on the same day!!!;-)
Tracy~~ I hate shopping myself so I'm with yoiu, especially when you don't find what you are looking for.

TraciX~~ WOW it seems like a good w/o.

Nicole~~ I hope you and your little one get better soon. 14 days seems like an awful long time... <<<<<HUGS>>>>>> ;-)

Traci: The bodyfat % was lower than I expected. It said 20%. I've gained two pounds since I returned. I expect my weight to only increase the longer I'm home.:-( I didn't realize there was a NEW Barry Bootcamp. WTG finishing one of those!!!! I'm so happy for your business!!! Nice to see you had a day off though.

Nicole: I was going to post a Wooo Hooo, the virus is ending. Instead of getting cholera in a bottle from South Africa, you got a home full of sickness. Hopefully, tonight's reception didn't make you feel worse. HUGS!!!

Christiane: Jet lagged are you?:7 So nice to see you made it home!!! I'm so upset! I was so hoping you could make it!!! Don't rule out the retreat yet! Who knows, maybe your dd will be offered a position with a summer start. A girl can wish, can't she.;) I see what you're saying about the X and endurance. Maybe, my mind keeps going back to Round One where I wanted the workout to go by faster with heavier weights and lower reps. I would fast forward if Tony and crew went too slow for some of the weighted exercises. I wish I were just as content about my body as dh is with it. He loves it just the way it is. Doesn't want me to change the bootay one itty bit. }( As for the stomach, I'm with your dh. I like the look and feel of a soft stomach vs. a 6 pack for me.

Well, ladies. I'm off to clean the kitchen and prep for tomorrow's lunch.

Sweet Dreams to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.