Xers......Super Sunday.........

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

I forgot Traci is at the bay, so we are getting a late start. I'll be back in a little after I get some coffee...........

I see Nicole and Jeanette were probably just going to bed as I'm getting up!

Tracy

Good Morning Ladies!

Rest day for me today :D :D :D I did not end up getting the tree down yesterday, so that's on the agenda for today (along with laundry and the usual house chores). At least it's above freezing today :D I'm still hoping it warms up over the next couple of days.

Tracy -- I'm still keeping in mind all my Powerstrikes as subs for when I get really sick of Kenpo. It could be later this phase or into Phase 3, but I don't think I'll be doing Kenpo all the way through, either.

Sandra -- I like that idea, of adding onto Kenpo at the end }( Sounds very tough!! LOL, I didn't take the tree down OR nap, but I did get some food shopping done and I watched a movie with DH. We also went to my older DD's indoor soccer game, which was fun :) I hope you had a wonderful dinner with DH last night!!

Debra -- I think Family Day is a great excuse to skip a workout ;-) I hope you get it in today, though. I hear ya on the computer, too... Both my DS (9) and older DD (6.5) use the computer frequently (and DS is already playing online Role Playing Games (RPG))!! UGH! It does start young, lol.

Nicole -- ~~~~~GET WELL VIBES~~~~~ I hope you got a good night's sleep and you're feeling better today!! I hope DH doesn't have to work today, either, so you can get at least a little break.

Christine -- Welcome aboard!! It sounds like you'll fit in nicely. Most of us started our current round on 11/26, which puts is into Phase 2, but some of us (like me), just repeated week 5, and others are somewhere else (or not doing the X and doing other workouts). How long have you been living in Luxembourg? Is it really cold there? Great job sticking to your plan through the holidays!! Great results so far, too :D I wouldn't think you'd need to start the whole program over again if you just miss a few days. You can do what several of us did and just extend Phase 2 and re-do a week (or even add on 2 if you want). I think the official recommendation is to add on up to a total of 6 weeks per phase if you need to. I'll end up with 4 weeks for phase 2 before the recovery week. I hope your shoulder heals up quickly!!

Hi to everyone else. I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Well good morning Tracy. Enjoy that coffee.

Yesterday I did Cardio Coach 4. I am pretty sore, but must trudge on. So today is shoulders and arms and arx. I wish it was yoga because I would be doing Eion then.

It is still raining here. We emptied our pool a little while ago and now we have to empty it again because we have gotten a lot of rain, which we are in desperate need of.

I will try to do personal tomorrow. But wanted to welcome Christiane to the boards. This is a great group of woman with lots of support, so welcome.

Have a great day.

Lea

Carol & Lea,

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Carol, Luxembourg is not cold, in fact today is about 40F with absolutly no snow on the ground. We also have a house in MI and apparently it snowed New Year's eve, leaving approximatly 15". We left MI the 30th with the children (23 & 26)to spend New Year's Eve here in Lux and drove to Zurich on the 1st for a few days. Even in Switzerland there was no snow except high in the mountains.
Thank you also for your recommendation regarding how to handle the program. I think I will simply start Phase 2 over since I was just beginning the 2nd week. I will give myself a few more days of no strenght exercises at all, then ease in cardio, stretches and perhaps Pilates. I also think I will follow the recommendations of a fitness advisor from BeachBody and do Bowflex chest presses instead of push-ups. Hate it... there's something about doing push-ups...LOL But, it's always iffy and about 50-50 that my shoulder hurt when I do them.
I am looking forward to be part of your board, but don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a few days, I travel a lot with my husband and back and forth to the USA almost once a month.
Thanks for making me feel welcome.
PS. The pain is already starting to subside...:)

Classic/ Week 7/ Day 7/ Rest (not subbing!)

Good morning,

I had a lovely sleep in today. It's 7:30 and I'm just having my first cuppa. This is how reasonable people live, isn't it? Dinner out was enjoyable last night. The toddler loves having our full attention, although she got all excited when she saw the back of another blond girl at a different table. She thought it was her sister. After dinner we went to Chapters and browsed for a while. I almost bought a book called The Women's Belly Book, or something like that (www.loveyourbelly.com). Has anyone read that?

Tracy....Good morning. I guess Traci didn't bring her lap top this week. When you ordered from Amy's webpage, did a different webpage pop up to take your order? I can't remember the name of it now, but they appear to sell all sorts of fitness videos. I just want to make sure it's a legit webpage before I give them my information.

Carol....Howdy! What movie did you watch? And what are Role Playing Games? They sound interesting.

Lea....Oh, I like CC#4! Actually, I like all of the CCs. I've done 3&4 the most, mainly because they're the length I prefer. If today is SA and ARX, then tomorrow is yoga! Hellooooo Eion! When's he going to put out the new dvd?? I'm sure he's not stressing about it.

Debra....Get that workout done today!! No more slacking off! I hereby order you to get the nectar licked off your hips today...and not by CB! You were obviously busy yesterday, though, taking down all your decorations. Is the house sad today?

Nicole....I glad to know you're still alive, although it appears to be just barely. You poor dear. Tell those older boys to take care of the youngest, and stay in bed today.

Jeanette....How's the weather today? The news makes it appear that you're getting it thick. Is Tracey a good instructor? I think in phase 3 I may be doing something similar on Fridays, with Cathe's leg workouts. Bourne Supremacy is the third in the series, right? How was it? DH loves those movies; we'll have to rent it now that it's available. We rented Evan Almighty a while ago, but I fell asleep half way through. I love Steve Carrell, but the movie just didn't hold my attention. All right, that's IT! I'm coming down to live with you! A day of skiing and spa-ing sounds beyond divine. Oh, hey, maybe I can just round up a friend around here and do the same thing :+ . I have friends. Okay. A friend. I just checked out the chai receipe. That makes a lot of tea, doesn't it? Thanks for the link; I think I'll stick with my recipe: warm milk, water, chai tea bag, honey to taste. Much simpler :) You had to carry the beer! LMAO!!! I guess that's one way to make it more fun! I've heard about the dangers of mountain lions in your part of the world. I would really worry if I had children with me. They tend to go for the small ones, don't they? No, no photographic evidence of the kids' fitness class, although I have the paper with their notes on it. I'll keep that. DH is still doing P90, but has shaken it up a bit. He's doing the cardio workout + one segment of Cathe TBStretching on Day 1; total body weight workout + another segment of TBStretching on Day 2; and Eion's Pure & Simple Yoga on Day 3. I'm mixing up the cardio and weight workouts for him, too. He'll be alternating the three levels that are part of the P90 series, plus possibly doing Kenpo and CardioX. The Keg is a steakhouse. A bit on the fancier side, but still informal enough that I didn't have to dress up.

Christiane....Welcome to P90X! You're having fabulous results! I'm sure following the diet so closely is making a critical difference. You're the only one around here doing that LOL! Anyhow, give your shoulder a week's rest, and if it's feeling better, just start Phase 2, Week 2 over again. Don't start again from the beginning; it's not necessary. Stick with the clean eating and you likely won't see any weight gain, either. That's my 2 cents. You're our first non-North American member. That probably means you'll be posting when all of us (except Traci) are sleeping.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Hi there...How is everyone this morning?? It took me FOREVER to get to sleep last night...UGH! I will be doing SH back and bis today sometime. I only have a couple of more days on my slow and heavy rotation...then I am going to take a recovery week with a few days of cardio and the rest of that week will be yoga. Then I will be starting a lean rotation that Traci has helped me with.

Let's see...I have a couple of questions about school. I start this Wednesday. I am only taking 1 class...MWF at 9am. It is an intro to communications...so I am hoping that this will ease me back into the routine gently....LOL! I am definitely looking forward to starting this next phase of my life.

personals....

Lea...
Glad you are getting the rain you guys need. We have a serious drought around here too. Have fun with your workout today...even if you would rather be spending time with Eoin!

Carol...
I still have a couple of trees to take down myself today! Enjoy that rest day. I think I have had way too many of those lately...I should be back into my regular routine this week with DD back at school full time. What the heck are 'role playing games'? DD likes the Barbie website and webkinz....and she just got on the Ty girlz website last night. She is actually begging right now to get on, but she has homework she has to do first. I don't ever think to get on Ebay for shoes and that kind of thing. Glad you enjoyed Kenpo yesterday...I always like that one.

Laurie..
Waving to you and Cami as you visit with all the wildlife...I bet she would really love the mini mules here!

Tracy...
I bet DS is going to have a great time skiing this week. What a great trip!! I would agree in your assessment of XDH...He grew up not having a lot of things and now he has to have the best of everything....Which I just don't understand most of the time. I can tell you that everyone's stress level is down now that he is gone...including DD.

Sandra...
Your morning on Friday really gave me a chuckle...I could just picture the whole thing...of course...you were much more dedicated to working out than me since I would have just bagged the whole thing...LOL! DD started back to school this past Thursday...but I left her out on Friday since XDH was leaving that day. It is only a half day for her anyway. I will be glad to get back into a regular routine this week. There are a lot of Cathe's workouts that once I get into them, I am having fun and complete the whole thing even though that was not my original plan. I do have to do those drills first in KM, or I get too tired at about #7....LOL! Hope you had a great time out to dinner last night. What kind of restaurant is the Keg?? We don't have that here. Don't give CB any ideas about licking nectar...He doesn't need any encouragement..LOL! I am going to visit with Eoin tomorrow and try to get through the rest of this darn slow heavy rotation!!

Nicole...
I am so sorry you are feeling so yucky! I hope you kick this bug to the curb soon.

Jeanette...
Sounds like you really enjoyed your leg workout yesterday. It's nice that you have some great subs to keep you from getting too bored. My DD loves oatmeal too....mostly for dinner though!It's funny, I was just thinking last night I may get DD a cheapy computer to use for her games and stuff. I hate having her lean over me while I am trying to type! Nice you got to spend some time with DS and GF yesterday. I love the Bourne Supremacy....I have been trying to watch the Bourne Ultimatum, but I keep getting sidetracked.

Christiane...
Welcome to out little group! We would love to have you check in with us! Sorry about the shoulder/neck injury. I am sure that if you take care of it for a few days...and then baby it while working out you will be just fine. So Luxembourg? Are you from there originally or somewhere else? It is great your DH is doing the program with you! Sorry he got a little sidelined, but I am sure he will be able to jump back in. We are all here to answer any questions you have...and just in general to be cheerleaders. Happy to have you!

Wendy...
Glad to hear that your good humor was not altered while you were in Thailand...LOL! Have a great weekend!

Traci...
Hope you are having a great time at the bay! Miss you!

Kim...
Poor thing! I hope that calf is getting better! Do you think you may have injured it somehow?

Okay...think I am caught up for now...Gotta get going on those Xmas trees so that CB can lug them up to the attic for me this evening. He is coming over tonight to watch the Carolina game, and I am cooking spaghetti. Then back to the normal grind tomorrow which will be a relief!! Have a great day ladies!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hello,

Tracy....forget about my earlier question re: ordering from Amy's website. I just ordered from Advanced Workouts. This is a website that a number of Canadians have recommended. I believe she's located in south, southwestern Ontario somewhere. So, hopefully the workouts will be here within a week or so. You never returned from getting your coffee. Did getting some coffee require going out for brunch, perhaps?

Christiane....Wow, I commend anyone who can stick to a rotation while being so mobile. MI - is that Missouri? Or Michigan? Help out one of the resident Canadians, won't you?

Debra....You have a 9am class three times a week??? Oh my, that will be tough for you! Up early, no nap, how will you cope? ;) My DD's all over Webkinz and Ty Girlz. Maybe we should connect them to each other online. Wouldn't that be something? The Keg is a semi-upscale steakhouse. It's very dark inside, which either means they're very classy, or trying to hide something. I didn't realize you were still working on the SH rotation. Well, slowly go lift something heavy, and don't come back until you're done! :*

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi all,

I have gotten so much done, but really had to force myself to do it. I did some more end of the year accounting work, then got all of the holiday stuff in the boxes and ready to be hauled up to the attic. I don't think anyone, except the people who do it, realize how much work it is. Oh well, it is done, and there is a roast in the crock pot. I think I'll make some bread in a little while. All I have left is to vacuum up all of the needles, etc.

I woke up in the middle of the night with the top of my forearm screaming. I should have known not to do pull/chin ups twice in once week. From now on, I will only be doing them once a week. I had gotten this strain under control before starting the X. It doesn't feel like bad pain, so that's good. So, depending on how this feels tomorrow, I will either run tomorrow and do SH&arms on Tuesday or switch it. Today is plyox and I think I'm going to make a circuit out of in with S&H legs. I just want to switch it up a little. Honestly, I'd rather do legs and then Amy's Hi/Lo Challenge, it's a lot more fun.

Jeanette - DS's plane was delayed, so I really don't know where he is. They had so many flight changes, I will be surprised if they all get their with their luggage. He is a beginning snow boarder, but really likes it. Interesting you should talk about the mountain lions. We hiked into several very remote areas last summer, and when you do, you really are at the mercy of anything. Older DS wants to get a gun just for that (he's always more aware, possibly paraniod of dangers than the rest of us.) I don't condone having guns, but when you are 3,4,5+ miles from a road, and farther from people, there is no telling what could happen. Sometimes I think we are just hiking along, blissfully ignorant of any danger. We came very close to a mother black bear and her cub and that have been dangerous if the timing had been just a little different.

Christine - Hi, glad you decided to check in with us. Just stop by when you can and don't feel pressured that you have to do lengthy personals. I agree with you on the push ups, I don't think there is any substitute. Rest that arm and hopefully it will be like new soon! I try not to push it when something is starting to hurt. Unfortunately, my arm didn't hurt yesterday when I was doing those CG pull ups and obviously my brain wasn't working because I should have known better.

Debra - Glad things are getting back to normal. School at 9 three days a week? Wow, your days are going to be different! I see Sandra and I have the same response! How far is the class from your house and how long is class? I can't stand when anyone is peering over my shoulder when I'm online. You can probably get a pretty nice computer for not too much money.

Sandra - I didn't realize it was so cold where you are. I guess you get used to it. No brunch, I'm actually home all by myself. DH is taking care of FIL, and both DSs are gone. Just me and the dogs. It's OK though, if I can get some things done, then when they are home, I don't have to spend time working in the office.

Happy Sunday to all,

Tracy

Hi Carol - Enjoy your rest day. It's not very restful when it's filled with errands and the like. It's finally sunny and warmer here today; low 40s. I'm wondering if the 65 for tomorrow is really going to happen.

Tracy

Good morning ladies,

Round 2, Phase 2 Lean Rotation, Week 5, day 6 - KenpoX (I think)

I didn't do KenpoX, but instead did all of my CIA 9801 Christi Taylor hi-lo portion. I LOVED IT! I like how she cues enough ahead of time for me to respond. Awesome and I worked up a sweat. When I got done, I previewed my new Amy Hi-Lo for a few minutes. I'm definitely going to preview this one more before attempting it again. Looks like it will be a lot of fun!!

DS, GF and son left this morning. I have to shower and definitely get the tree and decorations down today. Not sure what DH will be doing.

Traci, missing you today. Hope you are having a good time and got that run in.

Carol, you and I both have the Christmas decorations dismantling to do today. What movie did you watch last night? Now that my DVD player is working better, I'm thinking of starting Netflix up again. Guess I just needed a new DVD cleaner.

Christiane, glad you will be joining us. We can get chatty, but don't think you have to keep up. Sometimes I just get busy and can't post personals. Lots of good experience and humor on this check in too. We're all real and have our ups and downs. I see you have a Bowflex. I do too and instead of chinups or pullups, I do the lat pulldowns. I wish I could get my DH using the Bowflex again. It was his idea that we buy it a few years ago. What causes you and your DH to travel a lot? Job, family? So sorry about the pain in the shoulder was it? I've been taking it easy on the pushups this round and doing some (most) on my knees. I always feel pushups in the joint area, as opposed to feeling bench press in the chest muscle. Guess I'm wierd.

Lea, not snowing here right now, got some blue sky showing, but think we are getting some snow later.

Debra, I think you will do great in your communications class! How exciting to be starting this phase. I think I said we watched the Bourne Supremacy last night. Actually, it was the new one, the Bourne Ultimatum. I didn't watch it, but was typing on here instead. The rest of the family enjoyed it though. Your DD has good taste, I could eat oatmeal or hot cereal every meal. In fact, I have to tell myself not to do that every meal. Yes, yesterday's leg workout was very satisfying. I like change for sure. Why does it take me so long to switch up? Have fun watching the game tonite. My DH has a hankering for beans and hamhocks and cornbread. I told him I have biscuit mix I could use, but oh no, he wants my good sweet cornbread. The one with the ortega chiles, cream style corn, sour cream, cheese. I think I will make it in the dutch oven outside. He'll make the beans. He just left for the store to take back the movies and to pick up some ingredients. I took some pictures of Tillie in her candy cane sweater. She hid when I took it out for her to put on. Guess she is humiliated. Those horizontal stripes would not be very flattering on me either LOL!

Sandra, glad the dinner out was enjoyable. Never heard of the belly book. I woke up this morning and my belly was a little flatter, also for some reason I didn't get the huge bloat and water retention with TTOM. Makes me happy. I actually liked my arms and abs a bit better when I looked in the mirror this morning. Now, how am I going to resist the cornbread? I've done Cardio Coach #4 once and remember it being a tougher one for me. I need to get those out sometime. I have a Garage Boys session on Wednesday this week. I've been a slacker from it for the last 2. If I don't go pretty soon, they'll probably kick my bike out of the garage and into the street. Weather is okay right now, but the horizon to the west looks very white. That chai recipe makes around 36 servings I think. Yep, your recipe looks much easier. With the 2 big fires over the hill from us, many bears and lions have been spotted closer to and in civilized areas. So sad they are displaced. That's very admirable about your DH realizing his need for more flexibility. My DS and his GF are joining a Gold's Gym near their house in Reno. Hope they stick with it. DS just quit chewing tobacco on the 1st. He's a bit cranky. Glad he's doing it though. Such a nasty habit. My DH quit about 10 years ago. Does your DH have cycling plans/goals for this year?

Tracy, hope your DS makes it to Jackson Hole without too many problems. I think snowboarding is harder than skiing. What is wrong with your forearm? When I do lat pulldowns and am exceeding my limit, I get this faint icy feelings, maybe nerve sensations down my forearms. I don't like to push past that at all. I think if we were hiking a lot in the wilderness, I wouldn't mind DH carrying a gun.

Okay, I need to get my shower as it's after noon now. I won't post again until the tree is down!

Jeanette

OK this is my last post for today (9:50PM)and I want to thank you all for the warm welcome. I beleive I will feel right in.
Debra and Jeanette
To answer your questions, I am originally from Montreal, Quebec. Then...we started moving (automotive industry). First Ontario, then in the states; Buffalo, Rochester, Michigan (MI), Dayton, OH, back to Rochester, MI where we still have our house. Last year we had the opportunity to relocate in Luxembourg for a few years.
In the first year alone I went back to the USA 11 times and travelled more than I've had in my entire life. But I am enjoying it, it just requires planning for keeping up with the workouts while all over the place in hotels. I purchased a small DVD player and also downloaded the P90X onto my I-POD, got some bands if there's no gym (although it's almost a pre-requisite when we book a hotel) and VOILA!!! I missed only one day since Dec.11th and that is including flights back and forth to the USA-Europe, a trip to Pittsburgh while in the USA, one to Zurich and 2 stays in hotels for a couple of days. Of course that was before the injury...
A a final note I am starting to feel better, not too many muscle spasms anymore. Hopefully I have a good night sleep and I can ease into my workouts slowly this week.;)

Hi all,

I did S&H legs, then, Amy's Hi/lo Challenge won today and wow, what a fun workout! I will definitely be subbing that for plyo x. It has enough plyo to count for that plus a lot more fun factor. It's one of those workouts when you get to the end you feel like you have really accomplished something not to mention the fact that I was dripping wet.

I still haven't vacuumed, but I'm going to do that after I finish this.

Jeanette - I am still looking at the boxes, but at least almost all of the holiday stuff is put away. I make beans and ham or chili, or white chicken chili almost weekly, so no one ever craves it around here. It's such an easy meal to put in the crock pot and then when I get home all I have to do is add a few things and voila! I also make jalapeno cornbread, which sounds like yours. We all like that too. DS did get to Jackson Hole last night after 20+ hours of traveling. When I spoke to him this morning they still didn't have the 2 snowboards. I strained the muscle that sticks up the highest on the top of the forearm a while ago doing close grip chin ups without assistance. Once you get older, injuries never seem to go away.

Christiane - Glad I looked at your name again. I think I had the spelling wrong the first time; sorry about that. Glad the injury is better. Mine feels better too, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to decide on my workout.

Traci - I guess we'll see you tomorrow. I hope everything is OK.

Nicole - I hope you are feeling better. You last post sounded so pitiful. Do you have an MRI scheduled?

Happy Sunday evening to all,

Tracy

Classic Phase 1/ Week 1/ Day 6/ Kenpo

Did Kenpo X for the first time, not a bad workout. Then went out and helped ds10 with delivering his flyers. The weather had warmed up and it was icy everywhere I refused to walk up most people's stairs and just threw the newspapers onto the steps. I'm not hurting myself so he can earn a few cents;) I wished it just stayed cold.

My calf muscle seems to be slowly getter better and it didn't wake me up till early this morning. I'm glad that there is a rest day tomorrow though.

Tomorrow I'm back to work after 17 days of holidays. Kids and I are not going to have a easy time when the alarm rings early in the morning. I have an intern from the university starting a 8 week placement with me tomorrow as well.

Christine Welcome! I admire you for keeping up your exercise routine when you're so busy. You're originally a Canadian though? I'm in Winnipeg and just started P90X this week. DH bought it for me for Christmas.

Sandra- Oh, I love the Keg but haven't been there in awhile. Adding the challenge from KM at the end of Kenpo is a good idea I might do that once my calf is feeling better.

Carol Did you get your tree down?
Laurie- How was the party?

Lea- I like cc4. I am definitely missing the running a bit and will probably start adding some in on Phase 2.

Tracey- Sounds like you had a nice day around home getting things done. I'm sure your glad that ds made it safe and sound. Hopefully they have their snowboards soon. I don't have any Amy dvds, at least I don't think I do, I have alot of workout videos many I don't look at very often. LOL

Deb- It happens to all us eventually, the kids start taking over the computer and they always need it just when we're on it. Does it feel good to get all the Christmas stuff put away? I always put mine away early I like to have the space back as we're in a fairly small house. Good luck with you class this week.

Nicole- Hope you're feeling better soon!

Jeanette- Just after I posted to you yesterday I saw on the news about the storm that you guys are getting. It does sound pretty nasty. Sounds like you're being enjoying your workouts this weekend!
We saw Evan Almighty a few weeks ago, the kids enjoyed it. A cute movie.

Well, I'm off to watch ds play hockey. The team they're playing tonight is undefeated so far this year so might be a hard one for him. Kim

Wow, already lost that post. Don't know how that happened. Anyway, I finished taking the tree down, decorations packed away, vacuumed, dusted. Only a few more minutes on the cornbread that is cooking away outside in the dutch oven. Beans are all done too.

Christiane, that is very commendable how you have kept up the workouts even while traveling. Is it very different living in Europe? My only experience with it has been watching the Tour De France every July. My dream is to someday go to Italy and cycle, eat, drink, rinse and repeat. Also sightsee there. Just need to find someone who wants to do it with me. Or I may have join up with a group. So glad you are here with us. This group is like family and even better in lots of ways LOL!

Tracy, by now you've probably gotten all the Christmas stuff put away. I think I will preview Amy tonite. Hope your DS gets the snowboards soon. Would be a bummer not to have them, but I suppose renting is an option. I know which muscle you are talking about on your forearm. I think that's the one I injured while learning to play golf, only I strained it near where it ties in to the bone/tendon/ligament (not sure what).

Kim, glad you are taking care of yourself on the ice. I'm so careful when I'm on it, just really afraid of falling down for some reason. Guess because it hurts!! It hasn't snowed here at all today, but the wind is picking up again and it's getting colder. Hope the hockey game goes okay.

Must go check the cornbread and eat dinner.

Jeanette

Oh girls, I am so upsetx( I am just not feeling better today. I was so hoping to so I could resume my normal life. The boys go back to school tomorrow so I am not looking forward to the early start.

I am in tears now hoping this is not the start of migraine troubles. I cannot read, look at the tv or talk for any length of time. Even looking at this screen is killing me. I think I'll call the doctor tomorrow if I wake up with this headache again.

I miss chatting:(

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368_1199393270649.gif
[/url]

Nicole,(((Hugs))) to you. I hope you can get in to see a doctor tomorrow. You sound so miserable.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.