Xers:: Sleighs, Snow, Snickerdoole Saturday

Hi all,

I never got back yesterday afternoon. DH was in a terrible mood. Being in business for yourself is not always easy, but he always comments that it is his business when I make any suggestions, so I just do my part and forget about what probably could be changed. Anyway, I came home and he was on the rampage, (a rampage means that everything that is wrong is my fault) so I hurried out and ran. I had a nice strong run in the cold, low 40's and felt great! I took a few extra minutes to stretch (I figured yoga might not happen) went home, the rampage was continuing, got a shower and hurried out to Costco, which was a piece of cake. Then laid low for the rest of the night. That's what 25 years of marriage will get you! I've gotten to the point where I just don't care about any of that shi% anymore and it irritates DH to no end.

Jeanette - Yes it's been 25 LONG years for me too. I'm not sure that if I had to do it over again, that I would have made the same decision.........

I'll be back later to catch up on personals.

Happy Holidays,

Tracy

Tracy::
:* :* :*
Forgive my little lil laughter at reading your post... Its hell when you're IN it but man the scenario sounds all too familiar. Hopefully DH will soon find the holiday spirit & realize that his life is richer & sweeter WITH you as his partner in life. If not- then just kick him in the balls:eek: Thank GOD you had so much to do yesterday to keep out of the line of fire! You can always head to the dreaded malls today if need arises!

Nicole::
I wish I could take some of the crud off your shoulders this holiday week... I think that people with children should get a "pass" on life issues during holidays... Much love to you today

Jeanette::
What a fun filled weekend ahaed! I'm sure we wont see you much so big {{{{{huggers}}}} to you my friend. Enjoy your family, cooking, shopping & wrapping!! Dont forget the spiked eggnog!}( I was laughing so hard reading about the garage cleaning! When DH cleans ours its a diaster for 4 days! I cant talk tho as I "clean" the same way..... Cyclone hits before the real work gets done. ~ Ok- I give..Whats Idiots Delight that DS loves so much??? I'm an idiot at times + I am delighted by that fact so I'm sure I'd go YUM!

Workouts::
Its Recovery Day # ...Whatever! Its Butts & Guts Day + the Yoga that just never got done yesterday.... Have to hit the vet today as Sandy is ready to be put on pain meds at night now... Hopefully once that happens I shall get more than 3 hrs of sleep- I look like I'm 100 yrs old today...Why oh why when we age do we look like total poo-poo if we dont get sleep? My face is sagging so much its almost hitting my boobs!

Classic/ Week 5/ Day 6/ KenpoX

Good morning,

I didn't get up at 5 today, as I went to bed at midnight. I pulled a Debra last night, and actually went out! And imbibed in adult beverages! Well, it was only 1 beverage: a pint of Guinness, but that's the most alcohol I've had all year! Ho Ho Ho! A while back Swift Amy told me that my reaction to wine may be a result of the sulphites. I decided to test her theory and drink a beer instead. So far so good. I didn't get the rapid heartbeat, and other than feeling sleep deprived today, I don't have the tight chest. So, maybe it is indeed possible for me to have a social drink on occasion and not have to book the entire next day off for recovery. I went out to dinner with a couple of friends who were my neighbours before we moved to this house. Then we went to a "duelling piano" bar, which was a rocking good time.

Traci....I picked up Tosca's workout book last night. I had a few minutes before I had to meet my friends, so I ran into the bookstore next door. I didn't have time to browse it thoroughly, but can return it within 14 days if I don't think I'll find it useful. I'm thinking of taking a different turn in 2008 and creating my own workouts. Get some good tunes on the iPod and have a little fun. We can try selling ARX, but who would actually want to pay for it? Is there anything on the introduction dvd that I should know? It's all in the manual, isn't it?

Tracy....Man, I don't blame you for not wanting to do a marriage do-over, if that's how DH acts sometimes. How does he expect you to feel, when you aren't allowed to provide input, yet are blamed when things go wrong?

Debra.....Oh, my mistake, only 6 trees this year LOL!!! They're so pretty. Your house must look crestfallen when you take them down. Er, you DO take them down, don't you? You're not wacko, and leave them up until June, are you? Boxing Day is an official holiday here, maybe that's what you're thinking? It's usually the busiest shopping day of the year. Much like you're Black Friday after Thanksgiving :)

Nicole....Phew! Busy day for you yesterday!! My DD started throwing up this morning, for some reason. She vomited when she got up, and is now hanging out on the couch, watching tv. She says she still feels sick. There's no temperature. I don't know what's wrong with her, yet. She tried to blame it on me, saying her stomach started to hurt last night because she really wanted me to come home. HA!!!!! I'm not buying that one bit. She's better develop a stronger constitution, if that's the case, because I refuse to be held hostage by a 7 year old! Take it easy this weekend, and enjoy yourself.

Jeanette....Oh dear, two marital unblisses today!! But based on all the good things you seem to say about DH, I'm thinking you don't regret marrying him. Gayle's pictures show a dramatic difference, don't they? She must be thrilled.

Today we're having our neighbour friends over for dinner and present-swapping with the kids. So, I need to get my workout done, get the floors cleaned, and bake a cake that will be transformed by dinner time into a chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, Skor bar truffle (I can hear Tracy groaning in disgust already :) ). Oh dang! Haven't bought the Skor bars yet. So, I have to go to the store, too. And wrap those presents. Jeepers, I'd better get off this computer and get going!

Cheers,
Sandra

Good Morning Xers!

The funeral went well. My sister was full of her drama, but thankfully everyone else was very well behaved. My sister didn't stick around for lunch, either, so it was quiet. We got home in the afternoon, and I banged out Step Blast. It felt REALLY good. I'm not sure if I was just so happy to see Cathe after all that Tony, but it was a great workout. After a short break, I did the Magically Hips section of PY with Eoin. I haven't done that one in quite awhile, and it felt great. So now I'm all caught up on my recovery week. I'll be taking photos and measuring again either today or tomorrow. Today I'm supposed to help my friend move, but I'll be doing Core Syn later on. I also have some cardio chores on tap and I need to start baking cookies, too (but not eating them, lol).

Traci-X -- If you do the rest, I'd happily do the toilets, miniblinds and windows, lol. Your nephew is precious!!! When is he scheduled to come home? Thanks for the heads up on the new book :) I have her others, and this one looks good, too!

Debra -- You're right, it is always the adults who can't behave!! Why is that, anyway? ;-) I guess even Santa needs to eat lunch, lol. Did you finally get to visit with him? I hate leg work, too. I do like Legs & Back, though, for some reason. I usually have major dread factor for LB work, though. Your trees are gorgeous!! I wish I had the space to do theme trees. They're beautiful, and so is the diva!

Sandra -- I hope you're feeling better today! I went through almost an entire bottle of Robitussin with this last germ. I hope you get better faster than I did! Maybe the alcohol in your beer will help you out ;-) lol.

Teddygirl -- I think most of us sort of did our own thing/added on/subbed during the recovery week. Do whatever works for you :) I hope you see great results in the next 9 weeks, and you get the measurements to prove it!

Nicole -- (((HUGS))) I think we need to have an Xer get-together at your house so we can help you out!! I hope you're able to get a chance to catch your breath soon!

Jeanette -- I haven't really lost weight, either, but I'm definitely leaner. I gained 1.5 lbs overnight }( I guess the restaurant food yesterday was saltier than I thought... Congrats on 28 years!! Wow, DH and I are working on 10 (in March).

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good morning ladies!! It is chilly and cloudy here today and really feels more like Christmas than it has. DD spent the night out with the fundamentalists last night, so I stayed at CB's place...LOL! Although, now I am wishing I didn't 'cause I really didn't sleep very good...woke up at 4 and never really got back to sleep. CB was snoozing away...One of his redeeming qualities is that he doesn't snore much! So, I will definitely be taking a nap this afternoon before DD and I head out to visit our friends. I am planning on doing some cardio today, but the world will not come to an end if it doesn't happen. It could easily be a rest day for me...since my last rest day was last Saturday. CB is heading down to the Cowboys/Panthers game today with a group of buddies. He was like a little kid getting ready to go away for a sleepover..He was so excited! Funny.

Personals....

Nicole....
My goodness you are a busy bee! Hope your boys are feeling better today. I also hope this GB house is worth all the effort...LOL! Don't forget to take some time for yourself in between being the perfect wife and mother. Sorry your back has been bothering you...Try no to overdo.

Tracy...
You are cracking me up...I would probably still be married if I could just let all the BS slide on by. XDH frequently blamed me for things beyond my control. I give you a lot of credit for being able to let it go. I wish I could do that more. I used to take all of XDH's shi*..and I took it for years....but I finally got full and couldn't take anymore. Sorry you had to deal with it last night, though. I bet your run was invigorating. Are you all done with your Christmas shopping? I guess you guys will be visiting FIL on Xmas day. Hope things have calmed down a bit this morning.

Traci...
An early client, hunh? That must suit you just fine! I am sure you were up anyway. ROFL about your face sagging to your boobies!!!! I think we are probably looking like twins today, my friend. Hope Sandy's appointment goes well and that you both get a little relief. I did NOT go to the bakery and set the whole cookie thing up...I think that would have taken more effort than the cookies did...LOL! I only baked one cookie...the rest were stove top...easy, easy, easy! I actually don't eat a ton while I am baking...I get sick of smelling it all. I am still hanging to an extra pound or 2 which I am hoping magically fall away after the first of the year. I actually would like to lose it before XDH comes to town...Is that bad of me to want to look great while he is here?? Hope you get some time with Eoin today...use the short meditation before you do the workout...It is in the features somewhere. I may actually get a pic of CB over Xmas....since he is coming to my mom's on Xmas eve and my mom's friend's on Xmas day. Thanks for the compliments on DD...She is a character when she is getting her picture made...She was doing some crazy dance the whole time I was trying to take a picture of her hair.

Jeanette...
Well, at least the garage is clean...I guess if you have to here some grumbling it is still worth it so you don't have to do it yourself! Is your sis arriving today?? I know you will be like kids giggling together. I am with you on the hand soap from B&B...it's good stuff! I never noticed Dreya moaning in Core Syn...LOL! Does she have some other acting profession we don't know about?? Sounds like you have a busy day today...Hope you are up and going!

Okay...I think 3 people have posted since I started this...I will finish this one out and be back for more after I have another diet coke!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good morning ladies,

Just had my first cup of coffee, will probably do a short, fun cardio and some yoga. Eoin it will be for me today. DH wants to go out for breakfast and is being sweetie, sweetie. Think I will milk this one for a little bit. DS and his girlfriends son came last night. They are fishing at the lake this morning. Got up at 4 a.m. Hope they bring some good trout home. It is in the teens tempwise outside right now.

Tracy, sounds like our DH's were on the same wavelength yesterday.

Got to run, will be a busy day today for a lot of us I'm sure.

Jeanette

Back again...diet coke in hand...and I also ate a cookie...Probably not the healthiest of breakfasts...LOL!

Sandra...
I'll turn you to the dark side yet! Look at you hanging out with the adults! LOL on your 1 beer for the year. I love piano bars...I always have a great time at those places! I don't know if we have one in this area or not. I will have to ask CB...he would know. Have fun with Kenpo today...always a fun workout, I think. Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead. I am wondering, though, why you are going to clean the floors before your company comes...They are just going to tromp in snow and muck...Might as well wait until after they are gone! I'll send up some cookies, if you will send down some of that truffle....it sounds divine. My house does look empty after Xmas is over...I love all the extra light the trees provide without using lamps.

Carol...
Well, I am glad the funeral went as well as can be expected. I love Step Blast, too....a fun workout with fun music. We will be looking forward to hearing your progress with your measurements. Good luck with Core Syn today! We are headed back to visit Santa on Sunday...He starts at 1 pm so I plan on getting there at 12:30 so we are close to the front of the line! The leg portion of Legs and Back is probably one of my favorite of all legs workouts...you don't have to do a million squats or use heavy weights and it really gets the job done. Thanks for the compliments on the trees and the diva...We have a good time with Christmas here.

Okay...caught up for now. I may not get back today...since I am currently planning my nap and then I will have to head out to my friend's...We aren't spending the night, though, so I may be online tonight after we get home if I am not too tired. Happy Festivus to all!

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Morning,

Round 2, Phase 1, Lean Rotation, Week 4, Day 6 - YogaX

I subbed with Cathe's 4DS HIS, then switched to Eoin Finn's PYFH 30 minute Quickie. Was going to go to breakfast with DH, but BIL dropped by right as I was starting my yoga. I sent DH with him to breakfast instead as I wanted to get the yoga in, plus take a shower. When DH gets back, we will probably go get the dogs their presents and a couple more that I need for a gift exchange. Wrapping and cleaning and should be done. 23 degrees on the thermometer right now. I'm thinking that's how cold it will be if I do the group bike ride tomorrow morning. Brrr. After that, we have a get-together with friends in the afternoon.

Traci, how was the client session? Are you getting more internet interest? How about the lady that had all the plastic surgery? Did she ever contact you? If so, when does she start and will she be working with you in person? Idiot's Delight is a 2-layer bar. The bottom layer consists of oatmeal, corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and vanilla, salt. You pat into bottom of rectangular pan. Bake for about 10 minutes till bubbly. Take out of oven and cool. Top layer is melted chocolate chips with peanut butter mixed in. Spread on top of cooled layer. Wah Lah. It's a good one around here and as kids, we made that recipe a lot. The bottom is a good combo of the salt/sugar taste. The bottom is chewy. DS wants me to make that.

Tracy, sorry about the rampage with DH. Lots of times they are just mad at themselves and their inadequacies, but have too much ego to blame themselves. So much easier to lash out and blame others. I dislike this in my DH. I really try to be conscious and not do this myself, in fact, I think it's rare for me to get mad period. Hope things are better today. Good that you shrug it off. I've learned to also. Do the marriage over again? Most of the time I say yes, but occasionally.....uh,uh.

Debra, you are right. I can take the grumbling easy as long as he does the cleaning of the garage. It's mostly his crap anyway so he should clean it up. I bought 4 of the Bath & Body liquid soaps and let Mom pick one for herself the other night. She picked the Pink Grapefruit. It smells great. I like the warm vanilla sugar too. They were out of the Fig & Brown Sugar which is really nice. I'll pick that one up later. The smell stays on your hands long after you've rinsed them. Hope CB has a great time at the game. Of course he could sleep, they always sleep ;-). I'll have to pay attention to which exercise in Core Syn that Dreya moans. What a moaning machine she is.

Sandra, glad you went out and had a good time and happy that you have no headache or ill effects from the beer. Guinness is pretty strong tasting beer, isn't it? Hope your DD is feeling better, poor thing. No head scratching by anyone yet? How did all that go anyway? Oooh, the truffle sounds good. I even have a trifle or is it truffle dish?

Carol, glad everything went okay at the funeral. I did Eoin's Magically Hips today too and it felt very nice on my hip joints. Love that section probably the best of all that I've done. The overnight weight gain will skedaddle within a day I'm sure. You should see what Chinese food does to me :eek:. This Recovery week is bringing some "magic". I kind of liked my upper body this morning when I looked while putting on my workout clothes. Hope the stats/pictures are improved for you, bet they will be. I'm with you and Debra and like Legs & Back. I dislike heavy barbell leg work as it presses on nerves on the tops of my shoulders and gives me an immediate headache.

Must run, blast my 70's soft rock hits and take a shower.

Jeanette

KenpoX

Well girls, it's another busy day on the ranch:) I have so much to do and so little time. We have a Christmas party late this afternoon and I have to bake rolls and make green bean casserole for that. I also have to go to the outlet center just up the road to tie up some loose ends.

Tomorrow is more baking so I'll come chat with each one of you between batches. I'm making caramels, fudge, peanut brittle, spritz cookies, peanut butter blossoms and pumpkin bread. Do you think that's too much?:p

Thank you all for the {{{hugs}}} and concern. The boys are all doing much better today even though they're coughing up a storm. My throat is a little achy and I'm not happy about that.

Sandra, DS #3 nasty cold started with throwing up and no fever, sorry:( I'll pray it's not the same one. I promise I didn't send it to you through the web.

Debra, Thanks for the card! Julia is too cute:)

Tracy, Sorry your DH is being a poo. I can totally empathize with you}(

Traci-X, Hope your client went well today! Glad you're still plugging along at this time of year.

Jeanette, A little chilly there, huh? It was freezing here last night. Woke up to a 1/2" of ice on standing water:p

Carol, Glad the funeral went as well as a funeral can go. Can you believe we've mad it through a month already?!

Off to do something constructive!

Nicole

Bring it!!!

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Hi all,

Things are a little better on the homefront, and I'm glad some of you got a chuckle. It is so stupid.

Today is my FAVORITE legs. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I'm contemplating rotating heavy then lighter each week or heavy for 2 weeks then lighter. I do think that I will spend about 30 minutes trying to learn Amy's KB and I want to do the dome challenge and then I'd like to do some yoga, but I won't get all of that done.

Jeanette - It did sound like our DHs' were on the same wavelength yesterday. Ugghh...... I don't like that part of DH either; I actually can't stand it. I can't wait until DS gets his bike. Then I'll have someone to go with. It's been mostly in the 40s though, and the few people I've seen on bikes have looked cold. I'm still enjoying the running though. I felt really strong yesterday and I hope that translates to my bike riding.

Carol - I hope the stats come out good. At the end of the X, I'd wished that I had taken beginning measurements. I didn't because I tend to get too fixated with numbers. That's why no scale for me; the mirror knows. I can usually do more chin ups than that if I do them in the middle to beginning of the workout. I can also do a few close grip pull ups, but I didn't try because I don't want to strain my forearm again. I want to be healthy when I start the x. I did th, e chin ups after 42 assisted pull ups. Are you using a pull up bar?

Sandra - The triffle sounds wonderful. I do eat a little of that stuff every now and then, but to find something like that without any chemicals is pretty hard. What did you decide about visiting the lice? On Radiant Heart, I only like that 20 minute segment, but I think its good. It really hits tight places on me. The Tosca Reno thing bothers me a little bit. I have an issue with people who just write these books. I'm sure it is probably all good though; I guess. It's just the dr part of me that makes me question the validity of some of the stuff that is written. Maybe I should write a clean eating book. We could colaborate. No one is going to question what my dr is in, and they won't question yours when you get it. By the way, are you any closer to more revisions? Maybe errors and changes will just pop out at you since you haven't seen the thing in so long.

Debra - Thanks for the card. It was very sweet. Diva is so cute! The trees are beautiful. I got one tiny, a medium, and one large one up. They look nice. I hate to say this, but I have years of practice of taking shi&! I decided a long time ago, when things were really bad that I would stick it out for the kids. Things for me have never been the same, but luckily I am happy just doing my own thing. That's why when you were going through your ordeal I was thinking just take the plunge and cut your losses. The kids are almost grown now......

Traci - DS said he started up the house yesterday and turned right around and went back to the shop. He was like where were you yesterday? I came up and you were always gone. Yeap, I'm good at making myself scarce and I won't hesitate to go somewhere today if I need to. I hope things went well with your client today. Sorry about Sandy. I wouldn't do anything more than you are doing either. There comes a point when you just have to realize that it is what it is.

I guess I've procrastinated long enough. I'm off to workout. I already mopped the floor and previewed the combos of the KB again, so I shouldn't have too much trouble.

Happy Holiday Cheer!

Tracy

Almost Eveing Xers,

Round 3/Phase 1/Week 4/Day 5
Workout: Core Syn

Don't know if that was the right workout, but I did it anyway. :D

Ok I still have to wrap a couple of presents for my DH, and frost some cookies. The girls are safe at my parents house up north. :D We have fog and mist going on here, and are expected to get snow tonight. Since DH and I are on our own tonight, I'm going to make stuffed pork chops / baked potatoes / green beans. Of course there will be a little vino, and I'm hoping DH will start a fire. Oh no nasty thoughts any of you!!!! Oh wait the above does sound pretty romatic doesn't it. :7 :7

Can you believe I got all my Christmas cards done, and you can all expect to get them late. :7 :7 :7 I'm sending you all a picture of the family, don't know why my hair looks so dark. Oh well! :D

Tracy, Sorry to hear about the DH temper tantrum. That is what I call them. When their world doesn't go the way they want it too, watch out!!!! I have gotten to the point of telling my DH to KNOCK IT OFF!!! I know my way isn't what you can do, just know that I feel for you!! And a good {{{{HUG}}}} is in order. Glad you where able to vacate the area. ;-)

Traci, I don't want to LOL but your face hitting your boobs just about had me on the floor. Hope you get some rest tonight, or will it take a while for the meds to start working? I'm taking off workouts for tomorrow through Tuesday. No way am I working out in my parents little house. Oh what a site that would be. I could go use their dusty Nordic Track in the basement. NOT!!!!

Debra, Hope the Panthers bet the Cowboys!!!! Just me being a Packer fan! Do you know that someone put a Jessica Simpson face on the web so people could print it out and wear Jessica's face to the game. :D :D Tony Romo is from the community right next to ours, so I hope it works. :7 I got the youngest a card from Limited Too, and the oldest is a big fan of Charlotte Russe.

Sandra, Oh I love Guiness, but just one glass will fill you up. :7 :7 :7 Chocolate, Chocolate everywhere! :9 I'm getting the first PY4H, I don't see the new one either.

Carol, I just received my Y4H DVD today in the mail. Yipee for me!!! Now I can join you all in having magical hips too. :D

Jeanette, Good idea sending BIL and DH out to breakfast so you could enjoy your yoga. We got Cami some gifts too. The girls where so excited, but remembered not to put them under the tree. :D :D Cami has a good nose. We are in the 40's right now, but it is suppose to be in the 20's by 7pm. That is when the snow is headed our way too.

Nicole, You are one busy girl. Three bean casserole is a good one. Hope you have a good time at the party. Oh I LOVE peanut brittle. My Mom makes that all the time too. Do you make your spritz cookies with vanilla or almond extract? The almond extract is the best! All that baking in one day is going to wear you out. :7 :7 Oh wait you already wore me out just reading all you have done in the last three days.

We are heading out after church tomorrow. First we drop the dog off at doggie daycare, church and then drive the 5-1/2 hours up north. That is if the roads are in good condition. If I don't get a chance to get on before I head out the door tomorrow morning I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hello, dear friends...back for a late night check in...Sadly, I got neither a nap or a workout done today. How is that possible?? I guess I just sat around on my big ole butt until it was time to go to my friends house. UGH. Then, of course, I realized that I will definitely not have time to workout on Xmas day...so there are 2 rest days this week, I guess. Had a nice time at our friend's place...Always good to see them.

Personals.........

Laurie...
I didn't even think about Charlotte Russe...I guess your oldest would be into that about now. Hope you have a great time alone with your hubby tonight...And yes, dinner alone, wine and a fire sounds pretty romantic. Merry Christmas!! Panthers are currently losing, but CB is having a great time with his buddies. Safe travels to you and DH...and have a great holiday with your family!

Nicole...
Dear woman...You are a bit over extended right now!! Glad the DS's are feeling a bit better. Hope at least you had fun with Kenpo today. See you tomorrow in between baking sessions!

Jeanette...
How was the quickie with Eoin??? Gotta love that yogi!! He always sends the love to the right places on me...LOL! I will have to stop at my local B&BW tomorrow while I am out visiting Santa so that I can get some new soap. I ran out a few weeks ago and just got some at the grocery store....but it really isn't the same! What are your sweet pooches getting from Santa this year?? My doodle is allergic to all kinds of food, so she is getting toys...she likes the soft things that have squeakies in them...so she can rip them apart to get the squeakie out..LOL. Good luck on making the group ride in the chilly temps in the morning.

Tracy...
I understand about DH...I was okay living with the shi& while XDH was in the house...but I obviously had a lot of time and space to think while he was jaunting off to Russia....and I thought, "Why am I living like this? He makes me feel bad about myself. I deserve better. I want my DD to know she has a strong mother." His moving to Russia sunk his battleship. I am a bit apprehensive about his visit next week. We have to do all of the legal papers....I am just hoping he doesn't give me any grief. But who knows how that will be. I also haven't seen him since July, so the whole thing is going to be weird and uncomfortable. I think that is why I haven't been sleeping as well lately...I guess it is a good thing I stocked up on my sleep earlier this week! I am sure you had a great time with whatever leg workout you decided on today. I wish I could have your love of leg work...but I can't seem to find it. Do you think Santa could bring it for Xmas??

Okay...I am off to bed. I must visit with Santa tomorrow and deliver a few Xmas gifts....and go to the dreaded grocery store. I have to bake pies on Xmas eve for Xmas day dinner. Kisses and healing vibes to everyone who needs them!! And to the rest of you...just kisses, I guess....LOL.

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!!

Debra

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good evening,
Just finished watching Tombstone for something like the 1000th time. It's my DH's favorite move, I swear! Got to find that other one that you all recommended Val Kilmer is good in. Can't think of the name off hand. Got most all the presents wrapped. Just have to wrap the dog toys.

Nicole, how was the party tonite? Funny how that green bean casserole is a staple in so many Christmas dinners. Our family never did that one. Maybe I'll have to make it next year. I think my sister is doing a snow pea/red pepper/almond dish again. Your baking day sounds fun tomorrow. No, it's not too much, but I'd be eating everything in sight. I sure hope you don't get that cold and that the sore throat goes away. When I have the sore throat, it's all over with fighting the cold off. It's there to stay. Think the highest temp we got today was in the 30's.

Tracy, I've gotten pretty used to biking in the cold. Face, hands and feet get the coldest, but I'm usually okay for an hour. After that, the sweat keeps you cold. We also keep the speeds down when it's cold too. Hard on the lungs and wind chill factor. Nice to keep it conversational pace here lately.

Laurie, your evening tonite sounds just wonderful! I bought a couple bottles of wine to take to the afternoon get together at some friends of ours. I bought a merlot and a white-merlot that I remember liking. You must have another heat source other than wood. Our woodstove goes 24/7. We got stuffed animals with squeakies in them. Our dogs just love the soft ones and won't destroy them at all. Also got some rawhide chews. They will open their own presents on Christmas Day, shredding the paper with their teeth. I have to hide them under the tree or they will get into them. Stay safe in your travels! Hope the roads are good for you.

Debra, I loved Eoin's quickie today. I absolutely love pigeon pose, feels so good. Our dogs are getting soft stuffed toys with squeakies. They love to squeak them. After a while, if a hole develops, they will nibble at the hole until they can get to the soft creamy center, I mean the squeaky inside. Looking forward to the ride in the morning. Just feels so good. Hope my friend John shows up. If it's too cold, we just go slower and talk more. Hoping all goes well next week with DH. You will do fine, and you ARE STRONG! I'll be baking with you on Christmas Eve. Sandra's cheesecake O Brownies and Idiot's Delight. We have pumpkin cheesecake coming and some chocolate pies (my sister makes the absolute best homemade pies).

See you all in the morning,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.