Xers-----Sassy Sunday................

Hi all,

Today is CS and some yoga.

I feel a lot better when I eat seafood instead of meat, but it is quite a bit more expensive. I usually buy the frozen stuff at Costco, it doesn't taste the best, but it is easy to use. It runs around 5-6$ per pound. I keep frozen shrimp too and put it on my salad once a week or so. Then there is always canned tuna which is a great source of low cal protein. I still eat meat though. There just is no way around it for me.

Traci - Wow, look at Wendell go! That's not the norm is it? I don't remember you commenting on that kind of behavior before. My DH would love it if I did something like that. Ahhhh APX! That's why I asked you what you were doing with that. I see you persevered and were able to finish the ENTIRE thing. I've never done it as produced, but I knew it was long and that didn't sound like you. Great Job! I think I'll incorporate that leg work later this week. I filled the blender half full of spinach when I made the smoothie, that's why I couldn't get it down.

Sandra - I think KBX is more a cardio kick than straight KB. I think if you get to know it you could get a reasonably good upper workout, but not like kenpo or a Powerstrike because unless you are in extremely good shape, executing all those punches and kicks with great form and intensity would probably be really difficult; there is just too much going on. I was craving carbs last night. I was really close to making a cake, then decided to eat oatmeal for dinner. I made stir fried pork for the family and had snacked on enough of the pork while I cooked, so I considered that the protein and satisfied my carb craving. I'm going to cut back on the intensity of my cardio too for a while; especially for phase 2. I think Hi/Lo X has quite a bit of plyo. Whether it is enough for you, only you can decide. I think I'm getting hooked on the intense cardio, so that's another reason to back off a little. I have been struggling with getting in enough yoga and looked back at my calendar and I only did it 3 times this week. That is not enough, but I find that after an upper x day, I can't add on too much more upper work.

Kim - I'm going to provide yet another perspective on the swimming. Is DS just learning to swim or do you want him to compete? I think learning minimal swimming skills is necessary, but I would not push anything past that if he is not interested. We went round and round with my DS and playing baseball. DH LOVES baseball and wanted more than anything for DS to play, which he did in little league for several years and DH coached. Once it came to the next level, he didn't want to play and DH considered forcing him to play, but we finally decided against that. We were so glad that we did. Although kids need some prodding to participate in activities, they are not us and forcing them to do things that were fun for us does not always translate to fun for them. DS thanked us for not making him play and eventually found something he was really interested in. I think it is important to expose kids to a lot of different activities and let them have a say in what they really enjoy JMO, I always have one:)

Jeanette - I guess I missed the whole issue with the laptop. The last one I got from Dell had a bad hard drive and after hours on the phone with the tech people, they sent me a new hard drive. They use Dell at work, and those little laptops are almost fool proof. The new laptop we got hasn't given us any trouble, but I would have never bought this brand. BIL works in computers and said it was a good deal. Glad the legs are feeling a little challenged. You do have to move out of your comfort zone to get results.

I'm going to check and see what time Costco opens this morning.

Tracy

Good Morning Tracy!!!:7 Thanks for getting up early on a cold Sunday morn to get us going!

Today is Tone/Kest....Havent seen it before but I know its good from all the X talk about it. Less than an hour too!:7 I did sneak a peek @ that little detail;-)

SANDRA:::
The XPlus Series doesnt have a lower body w/o per se'
Kenpo+
Upper+
Ab/Core+
Full Body+
Interval+
The lower work in Full body is good but not enough to actually have it count for a lower day (imo) ;-) Especially since you are now taking legs to a whole new level}( ~~Yes your new plan of action is sheer genius!!! I am so glad you calculated out the cardio vs cardio - I think one of the challenges when we substitute is missing those minute details that really do make a difference.... All I know is P90X Classic as produced + clean eating = success for me big time! The problem is & always will be, most of us simply cannot do the same old same old day in & day out.~ ^5 on your intricate detective skills on all of it. :* :+ ~~~~~~~:+ On Wendell! Let me just say that NO-ONE was more perplexed than I! He said he woke up in the middle of night on Friday thinking "I want romance" (He knows that romance to me is him cleaning his own toilet- but he wanted something different!) He said he told himself that if he wanted romance it was his responsibility to make it happen not mine. WOW- a male revelation!!!! LOLOLOL He is acting like the guy who courted me 8 years ago. WEIRD HUH????:7 ~~~ Can you believe I have never seen any of the Oceans movies??? I saw the original (1840's version;-)) but just never went to #1 so why go to 2,3, etc.... }( Hope it was good - all that eye candy is good for the soul:eek:

NICOLE:::
Yes- tell your DH all about it! Men hate to be shown up in the LUV department!:*

JEANETTE:::
OH MY your spin sounds WONDERUL!!! You dropped 10#s just in sweat}( GREAT time @ Cabelas no doubt & even better w/ gift cards burning holes in your pockets! DH just used the last of his Xmas ones so its a good thing that Valentines Day is just around the corner! That man LOVES to shop! Cabelas, Academy, & Bass Pro Shop.....makes my gift giving months very easy. CONGRATS on a holiday!!!! No-one around here except schools closed...even our banks are open I think....~~No occasion at all for the treatment of luxury yesterday... See post to Sandra for how it all came about.. Its really weird because he likes to shop, be playful & romantic & I seem to take on the more serious side just to balance us out.... I guess whatever works!:7 Hope you get the "social ride" in today as planned...bundle up!!!

There's TRACY's post today :7 :7 :7 !!!!
Hey girl- I didnt think about using costco for my fish! ( I cant catch it all ya know!;-) ) I shall venture there mid week/mid day & see what they've got frozen. I feel better eating it as well- I'm sure it has to do with easier digestion & less hormones/chemicals injected. ~~ Oh MY on the smoothie!!! That would have been a bit over the top! LOLOLOL ~ For what its worth (nada!) I really liked your advice to Kim about DS. ~~ Enjoy your workout day & I think its great you'll be adding in more yoga & slashing some cardio as well... You are so good about catching a trend in your plan that doesnt serve you as well.

~~Well Wendell wants to head to Walmart NOW!:eek: (730!) He "wants" to get me the last 3 mirrors I want for my workout room & get them hung....again I ask- Where is my husband???:7 I'm not complaining or questioning- even if he WAS a bad boy- "it" cant be un0done so I may as well get some perks!!!! If its a 7-yr itch well sctach away if its like this!!!}( }(

I shall bbl when football is well underway I & I have completed Tone!

Good morning girls. Both of the Traci/y's are up, as usual and chatting away. Still no workout, but I will probably venture into yoga or pilates tomorrow. Maybe do some treadmill walking. I am going to go back to my old chiro and see how the adjustment/accupuncture works with my back problem. I really want to get back to working out and this is killing me. But enough about me.

Tracy - I could see how fish makes you feel better than meat. Much lighter. Good luck on your Costco run. Very dangerous in there, all of that spendingx(.

Traci - Where is your DH? I am so happy for you that he has had this revalation. Wow. I bet your workout room is looking so good. I am now reading the Natalia Rose Raw Detox Book. Very interesting. It is the first book that I have read that incorporates raw and cooked food. I like it. Thanks. Have you and Wendell been married 7 years? Have fun with your workout today.

Nicole - Good luck today with your Chargers.

Well, time to get ready to go to farmers market this morning. Unlike Traci, I must sit down with DH and watch the football games today. His team is playing the Packersx( .

Hello to everyone that posts after me. Have a great day.

Lea

Hello from Luxembourg!
Well we made the trip back to Luxembourg without incidents, just a very long (5 hours) conncetion in Amsterdam. We managed to both get our w/o done before leaving Thursday and we also managed the Friday w/o, so it's all good. DH missed one w/o last week as he came back home from work at 11:30PM. Although the day before he did StretchX at 10:30pm!!Today it's Phase 2, Week 2, Day 2, triple threaths... as I plan on trying PlyoX for the first time, see how my back likes it (or not;-) ). I'll use a mat and probably follow Pam's modified moves. I'm sure I'll take a few breaks along the way. Then I'll try to clean-up my office some, it's always a mess when I go away, even for a few days. On to some personals alhough girls you will forgive me for not going all the way back to Wednesday when I last posted...:+

Jeanette~~ I'd love to post some pictures but I have no clue how. I see some of you have this "picture trail" but I don't know how it works.I can give you my email if you want to send me instructions. I'd love to also share some of DD ballet pictures. Seems like you had a great day yesterday, quite productive. It's always a great feeling of accomplishement.

Sandra~~ Talking about shellfish... the kids were never fond of them so I rarely cooked any fish or shellfish. Now that we are empty nesters, I cook them 3 times/week. I have a bunch of favorite recipees that I rotate. I am contemplating to add more cardio when I do another round of P90X. I am used to about 200 minutes or more of cardio/week, at least that's what I was logging before. So far I am trying to stay as true as possible to the original Classic version and minimum of substitution. The only one I've been subbing is PlyoX.

TracyX~~ That someone else traveling is back!!! :7 I should be put until mid-February when we go back to see DD dance. What a great man DH is to admit about how hard "real training is". I am also looking forward to see how Cathe will structure her w/o. I kind of like how structured P90X is, no guessing, just "Bring it". Since she has no Yoga, this will probably be on our own, she does have some good stretching. WOW DH is really pulling all the stops here with breakfast, bubble bath, massage... did he have anything to confess? lol :p :p :p

Nicole~~ Did you have a "good cleaning day" or is there such a thing as enjoying cleaning. Mine is always a drag. I have a cleaning lady (ladies) in the US but not here. Thank you for the recipees, they sound delicious, especially the pear one.

Laurie~~ WOW, that's cold when you eyelashes get stucked together. Kind of reminds me when I lived in Montreal and the nose would pinch when you breathed or you can hear the snow crunch when you walk. MI was suppose to get cold weather when we left, but here in Lux, it's 50F. How nice of you to make an outfit for your niece, I am sure she will appreciate it.

Kim~~ Congratulations for surviving the first phase. Is this your first time with Tony? As I was reading about DS and the swimming lessons I guess there is a fine line. I agree that one should not "quit" at the first signs of struggle but on the other side if he really doesn't like it it can be worse to keep him doing it. I guess my 2 cents would be to have a conversation with him as of WHY he wants to stop, prod further than "because" (kids are famous for that word) and find the real reason he wants to stop. Try to keep him with the lessons for a while and see what his behavior is like. If he's really unhappy than maybee you should find something that pleases him more. But if he keeps on wanting to quit one after another activity than you may have an "issue"

AmyX~~ Where in PA do you live. DD lives in Pittsburgh and it's normally not too cold there. Well congratulations on your "tiny butt" Isn't nice to get these compliments? Proof of your hard work.

Tracy~~ Well as great as Costco is, going on a Saturday is never fun an a lot more of a chore. Wait for parking, fight in the alleys, wait at the register... YUK!}( }( As for getting fish there, have you tried their fresh salmon filets? They are wonderful and very affordable. One of the first thing I did when I got my membership is buy one of those sealing machine and when I come back with a few pounds of fish or 24 chicken breasts, I seal them in individual portions and freeze them. I hate it as it takes me a while, but I'm done for a while. I course I don't have this dilema here as we have no Costco and I have no large freezer. The refrigirators here are small compare to our US models and my freezer is tiny.

Lea~~ I see you still have issues with your back and my heart goes out to you as I know too well what you are going through. If you don't get better in a week or 2 I would get a scan to see if you have more serious issues with your back. I was just reading my report this past weekend and there are many problems that a chiro cannot see whit their regular Xrays. You might also consider physical therapy and should you decide to go that route make sure you find a facility that believes in chiro. The first place I worked with when I had my problems told me they would stop working with me if they founded I was seeing a chiro. I believe that a combination of both is beneficial as long as they work together.

Well ladies that's all for now. I'll start the link tomorrow and catch up on the others I've missed. Cheers to all. ;-)

Done Kenpo X, ready to start my first recovery week! I previewed CS last night, it looks hard, some of the exercises are kind of different. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thanks for all the opinions re the swimming lessons :7 I'm not worried about him finding something he can stick too. He plays hockey almost daily even through the summer months and often tells me he wishes he lived somewhere where there was winter all year long }( . He's a goalie at a very competitive level, he also joins every possible school sport. I think he sees swimming as ( I hate to type this, LOL) a girl's sport. And no he isn't in competitive swimming just once a week for 45 mins learn to swim for 10 weeks and he hasn't gone since last spring. He's in level 5 out of 10 levels so he can swim two or three laps of the deep end without stopping. I would just like him to be a bit more comfortable in the deep water so that he does want to play water sports etc in future years he can. I've talked it out with him and he agreed to finish these 10 lessons. Maybe I'll give him a stopping point when he reaches level 6 or 7 he can stop. I agree that swimming is a lifeskill and I want him to be safe if goes to the beach with friends etc.

Traci-X What a nice weekend you're having with DH! Which workout is APX?

Tracy- Oh for heavens sake on Costco, I wouldn't bother either. I so enjoy my Friday off, I always do the grocery shopping first thing Fri am after kiddos head to school. I love the empty stores.

Laurie How's the costume coming along?

Jeanette- I hope I get that magic this week, it would be great encouragement for entering phase 2. Hope you get your social ride in today that it wasn't too cold.

Lea Enjoy the football games DH is busy watching the hoceky games which TSN moved up because of the NFL games ;) Lots of sports on tv today.

Christiane Glad you arrived home safely. It'll be nice for you to stay put for a few weeks. Yes, this is my first round of P90X after many years of mostly Cathe and running. I am starting to miss my Cathe workouts but it is definitely a nice change and fun to workout with DH.

Off to feed kiddos lunch and then I think I'm going shopping for a yoga block. This evening off to watch ds's hockey game. Kim

Doubles/Phase II week 5 / Day 7
Workout: GS legs and MIS & abs

Hey Everyone:)

Quick check, before I head home x( wishing everyone a wonderful day. See ya tomorrow:) :)

Hi all,

CS is done and I'll do some yoga in just a little while. I hit Costco at 10am and it wasn't bad. I shouldn't have to go back for a while, DS went with me and I spent more than usual:( I always spend more when someone goes with me but heck, I enjoy their company and it probably won't be long before no one will go with me.

Lea - I was thinking about you the other day. Ohhh... the back issues are so miserable. I dumped my physician because he didn't suggest PT. I just did my own PT, but I'm not suggesting that is for everyone. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Christiane - I'm sure you are glad to be in one place at least for a little while. I think you can modify most of the jumps in plyo x. It is a lot of squatting. Does that bother your back? Is everything smaller in Lux? I think Americans are quite used to BIG regardless of whether we need it or not.

Kim - I understand your point about swimming, but it sure doesn't sound like if DS has his choice, a water sport will be in his future:) It won't hurt him to learn how to swim though. I did CS today. It does have some difficult parts, but overall it's not too bad. I've been doing so much yoga that my core is pretty strong. I enjoy the total body moves and it is a nice change of pace. I'm looking forward to phase 2. It has some killer pushups. Have you previewed either of the upper body workouts?

Hi to all who are busy with their families.

Tracy

Classic/ Week 9/ Day 7/ XStretch

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I should motivate myself to do XStretch every Sunday, because it truly is a kind workout. I was so stiff in the back and hamstrings from Friday's workout, I absolutely had to get some stretching in today. DH did it with me. He's all amped up these days about improving his flexiblity. He watched himself do yoga one day in the new mirrors and was astounded at how inflexible he is. I'm glad he's taking this seriously. The kids joined us at various parts. So, a nice way to pass a Sunday morning. I've got to head out to do some errands. I'll come back later and catch up with ya'll.

Cheers!
Sandra

:(:(:(:(:( My Chargers lost:( No more fun until August.

Such a dramatic day around here! Believe it or not it started at church. Let's just say I was in tears and had to leave Sunday School. I came back for service but was ticked. I do not like it when people make me cry because I do it so rarely that I can't stop.

The drama continued when I got a call from my friend's mother to tell me my friend got married today. Needless to say I was shocked. I have known this friend since I was born. I was just at lunch with her two weeks ago and she didn't say a thing. I didn't even know the guy's name until today and neither did her mom. Another shocker is that he's 20 years older than her!!

Ok, I'm getting myself all worked up againx(

Tomorrow is YogaX but I think I'll do something that will relax me a bit:)

Tracy, I spend way more money at Costco as well when I take DH with me. I try to leave him at home most of the time. I bet yoga feels good after CS. I will probably keep CS around after the X. I know it's what makes the biggest difference around my middle.

Traci, You know I still haven't popped in BK to see Sean and Eoinn. Maybe I'll do that one or maybe Eoinn, he always makes me smile and I need it! Glad Wendell's behavior shocked you too. I bet it was a nice surprise:D

Lea, I sure wish I could say my boys won but alas, the darned Patriots are still on their stinkin' thronex( Sorry your back is acting up. I would say mine isn't but I don't want to jinx myself;) If you haven't tried the Back In Shape DVD that would be a good one to try, it has really helped me.

Christiane, Glad you made it home safely. Way to go on getting your workouts in while traveling! Be careful with PlyoX it's a tough one. Cleaning was not what I would call "fun" but it's fun when it's done:)

Kim, CS is a great workout! It really works your core without boring you to death with crunches. Glad you figured out the swimming situation. You'll definitely get a lot of opinions from us:) Have fun at the hockey game!

Latrese, Glad you popped in and let us know you were on track! How are the dreads coming along?

Sandra, Glad you are rubbing off on DH:) Being flexible is one of the most important aspects of fitness. I've noticed the more I do it the less injuries I have. I am so excited to do StretchX this week. I know last round it put me to sleep but I'm ready for it this round.

I must go fix dinner for my family. See you all tomorrow!

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Hi all!! Just wanted to say that I am home safe and sound and happy on all fronts! Sounds like everyone is having a busy weekend...and what the heck is going on with Wendell??? I thought I had a monopoly on the romantic weekend!! CB and I had a wonderful time together...It was crazy cold in WV, but the hot tub was nice and warm. I even got some yoga with Eoin in yesterday morning. I tried to get CB to join in, but I think he preferred to watch..silly man.

Anyhoo, DD and I are both out of school tomorrow, so I will catch up with everyone then. Have a great night...Go Packers!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi everyone,
Finally getting on here to see what everyone's been up to. Kind of a quiet thread today so everyone must be busy. Hey, we really do have real lives besides posting here, don't we? LOL! I got a bike ride in this morning. One other guy showed up and we rode the local loop for 12 miles. It was spitting snow when we got done and the wind was blowing. About 30 minutes after that, we had a blizzard going so glad I was off the road and back in my nice warm house. I got some paperwork tasks done and organized my computer desk. Tomorrow will be house cleaning. Looking forward to working out without a time limit.

Tracy, we enjoyed looking around at Costco yesterday, though we'll have to get there earlier on a weekend when it's not so busy. It was fun shopping with DH. I'm hoping this laptop is okay. Getting ready to send the other one back to Dell. Just have to find out how to contact the carrier, think it's DHL. I'll have to look into those fish fillets from Costco. I do love fish. Glad your shopping trip wasn't too busy and you had company too.

Traci, Wow on Wendell wanting the romance! What the heck? How very nice and you sure deserve it. Enjoy it. How was Tone today? I did get the social ride in. I wasn't going to ride this morning, but DH wondered why I was dillydallying and not getting ready for the ride. I figured I might as well go and not throw him off the schedule of knowing I go riding every Sunday morning so I hustled and made it on time. I reached into my little duffle bag of bike clothes to put on my balaclava and it was still wet from last week's ride. Yuk. Of course I didn't put it on, I had a fleecy earband that went around my ears, thank goodness. It wasn't as cold as it has been, but there was a breeze so a little bit of wind chill going on. Did Wendell get the new mirrors put up? Bet your workout area is very nice. Like Christiane, I'm wondering if Wendell has a confession to make! LOL! Maybe he's just a sappy kind of guy. My DH is every now and then.

Lea, hope the back starts feeling better. I'm sure it is miserable. I've been spared so far, knock on wood.

Christiane, so glad you are back safe and sound. You and your DH are really doing great with getting the workouts in. How did PlyoX go today? I can try to help you with the picture loading. My email is [email protected]. I would be happy to help, though I may not be the most ideal person to teach you. I may have to look into one of those sealing machines. We have a Grocery Outlet here in town and you can get good deals on some things, but sometimes it's really odd stuff, label mistakes, slightly outdated, etc. Costco has more name brand items. I was just told that Grocery Outlet had Power Gels for 12 cents each. You could get a case of them for $2.99. I have to go down there tomorrow and see if they still have any. I use them during biking season.

Kim, hope you enjoy Core Syn. I really liked it during my last Round. This time, though, it got old. Really hoping that you see the "magic" soon. Re: swimming, I wish I was a better swimmer. I tried to do a triathlon a couple years ago. I really bombed on the swimming and didn't finish that part of it. I really did not want to put my head in the lake water at all. Our town pool closed down so I can't even try to get better. The school system is trying to get a pool built, which will be good for everyone. All kids and adults need to learn how to swim. Glad your son will stick out the next 10 lessons. I used to work 4 10 hour days a week. I did all my shopping and scheduled most of my appointments on those days. I loved that schedule while I had it, but not anxious to go back to it now.

Sandra, so glad you enjoyed your StretchX today. I stretched out today too, on the couch. Took a nice little nap inbetween the bike ride (after shower) and getting the paperwork done.

Nicole, so very sorry about your day. Was someone mean to you at church today? At church of all things? Wow, a shocker about your friend getting married. Bet your jaw is on the ground. Will you get a chance to talk to her soon and find out all the details?

Debra, so glad you had a nice time this weekend, knew you would. It all sounded perfect! Did you get any skiing in? Hiking? Or did you even get out of your lingerie? Teehee! Happy birthday to you!

Good night, will be back tomorrow to chat with you fine ladies.

Jeanette

Good evening all. I'm back to catch up, then it's lights out for me. I'll bet Jeanette's half way through a movie and a full post as I type.

Tracy....Glad you got to Costco today, and got to spend some time with DS, too. I feel better when I eat seafood, too. Eating it three times this week made that very obvious. I'll have to work harder at putting it into my weekly menus. I'm glad you said that about KBEx; that it's not really one you can get much upper body oomph out of. I got the same impression. With your body going in one direction and your arms in the other, so quickly too, it doesn't lend itself to solid punching. But it is a nice version of cardio hi/lo, so I'll do it for that. I'll preview Hi/Lo X tomorrow and see what I think about it being a sub for PlyoX. So, what are your carido plans, then?

Traci....Thanks for reminding me what the 5 new P90X workouts are called. I thought I'd seen someone last week mention Lower Body+, but maybe it was in reference to the lower portion only of Total Body+. Thank you for concurring with me about the level of my genious ;) I really want to know what's happened to Wendell, because if it's possible to put the same thing in my DH's drink, I'd be happy to do it. Did you get your mirrors today? Are they mounted? I cannot recommend Ocean's 11 highly enough. 12 and 13 are fine, but the first one is really outstanding. And the eye candy....ooooh, the eye candy. There's something for everyone.

Lea....A Sunday at the farmer's market sounds lovely. I hope you got lots of good stuff to stick in your blender!

Christiane....Nice to see you today!! I am so impressed with how you and DH manage to get your workouts in, despite your hectic travelling schedules. So, is he still in the US? If you ever care to share some of your favourite shellfish/fish recipes I'd be most appreciative. Or do you have a good resource I can obtain? Website? Cookbook? Take out phone number? I stayed *very* close to the Classic rotation my first round, and saw good results when I also stuck with the meal plan. When you're eating really well, the cardio is not as critical for making visible change. How did PlyoX go for you today?

Kim....Welcome to your first recovery week!! Please don't misinterpret "recovery" to mean "easy", 'cause it's not LOL! DS might be too young for this to matter, but you could try telling him that male swimmers develop extremely attractive bodies. The girls usually like a swimmer's physique ;)

Teddygirl....Boo to you too! How'd the reading go this weekend?

Nicole....Ah, what an awful day you had today. I'm so sorry about that. The incident at church - you don't specify, but am I interpreting correctly that you had a nasty confrontation with someone? This wasn't brought on by a bought of sad news or some other such thing? That's shocking about your friend! Do you think it was planned in advance at all, or an impulse by your friend? Her mother must be so upset. I'll be sure to keep the half-potion advice in mind when I make the pears.

Debra....Well hello! I wasn't expecting to hear from you until at least tomorrow. So, it was a nice weekend hey? Good to hear it! Inundate us with lots of details and pictures tomorrow, okay?

Jeanette.... What a nice day you had yesterday! LOL about the Scrabble game! I think Twister may have been closer to the truth, especially since she did some Eion right in front of him! I hope you're enjoying that new laptop at this very moment. Ocean's Thirteen was good. The plot was more convoluted and harder to follow than the first movie, but by the end of it, we got it all straightend out. The same humour is embedded throughout. We're actually watching it again right now, as we both felt we missed lots of details the first time through. If you do watch it, notice how George and Brad wear the exact same outfits, different colours, in every scene in which they're together (which is almost every time we see them). DH decided he wanted to buy a new shirt, like the one they're wearing in the scene where they're watching Oprah. I'm sure those are at least $300 shirts, so the answer is "not likely!". How's the WW going? Are you managing to eat in restaurants well enough? How are you feeling?

My first week of the P90X menu has been completed. I kept track of my calories and see that they averaged out to 1785 per day. The lowest day was 1556, the highest was 2026. All of the recipes were tasty. I enjoyed the wide variety of food throughout the week. I do keep hitting patches of serious hunger, and that's a definite problem. Hopefully the reduced cardio this week will help that.

Time for lights out. See you tomorrow!
Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.