Xers - R U having a FABULOUS FRIDAY?

teddy16410

Cathlete
~~~~~~~~~~~ Hard & Heavy / Cycle Day 6~~~~~~~~

}(}(}( Lower Body Blast }(}(}(
* P90X Legs (of Legs & Back)
* Freestyle Lower (BodyFlex / Body magic)

Well after receiving over 6” of rain overnight I doubt riding the golf path is a great idea this morning! I think I’ll just do legs as outlined and nix cardio as we are trying to escape the city early today….

Jeanette X: Hope you slept like a baby- sure sounded like you neede it badly!

Wendy: Pushing Play on ARX after 5pm is just plain SICK! You are one determined Xer for sure! Happy Anniversary! I actually think your Hoagies were quite romantic! When you are blissfully in love EVERY DAY is like an anniversary celebration! LOL on smuggling- I say in this day and age of big brother DO NOT SMUGGLE! Your children need parents who are not jailbirds! I totally agree that your body responded quite nicely to an extra recovery week. You were very active but didn’t lift weights per se’…. Make note of that so you can plan post X rotations accordingly if you still plan to lift heavy.

Cheryl: OMG ! I cannot imagine doing B&G with 8#s! I usually don’t hold the dang 5’s all the way thru- You have gotten so strong in the past few months haven’t you? Holding 8’s also indicates to me that your core has also gotten extremely strong… ^^^5!

TeddyGirl: I know we both exit early on Friday so man story NOW pleeeeze! If that dang boss of yours needs a report you tell him(her) that you have another “report” to get out FIRST!

Back after a few Xers decide to get up and have coffee with me!

Hi all,

Just a quick check in because of course, I need to get to work. Last night I did S&H back, bi, and sh, but in more of a superset. I only do 3 exercises per bady part, so I did rows, curls, lateral raises in succession, slight break and repeated that 3 times. Then I did that with the two other exercises for each body part. It moves a little faster. I was in no mood to sit around for the minute between sets. Then I did a sequence from Fluid yoga. I broke a sweat doing the yoga, but not lifting.

Shiva has a way of sequencing the poses that for me gets the best results. I can always get deeper into poses as the routines go on with her. I previewed the other set of sun salutations. It will take me a little time to learn, but it should be a great core workout, just like the ones I've been doing.

So this is ridiculous, but I have saved 2 skirts that I had pre-pregnancy. They are over 20 years old and I have been able to get them on, but they were always way too tight. They were size 4 regular 20 years ago. I put one on day before yesterday and I could have actually worn it to graduation, but opted for pants. Anyway, today's size 0 is falling off of me, I can just wear a size 4 from 20 years ago. I just don't know who manufacturers think they are fooling.

Tracy

Morning, Again Xers! ***HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!***

Tracy X: it is INDEED crazy about sizes! I can wear 4’s from Old Navy but nothing smaller than a 6 in general. I guess the way we look at it is that 0-4 for you is good and 4-6 for me is good…. Is this what they mean about Vanity Sizing? Great job on using SH as you see is best for your muscles & sanity! I sure hope you get some fun time in this weekend!

AMY: Forgot to tell you that I went to Applebee’s last night and had the Tyler Florence Pesto Bruchetta Burger…….. OMG! If I had to have a “last meal” request this is it! The fries are drizzled with melted butt-a & parmesan!!!!!!!!! Is that just enough to make you want to scream? The Burger is awesome as well. I ate ½ of the meal so I could have my Chocolate Molten Cake …. What a WONDERFUL free meal of the week that was!

Back in a bit….. Running on 2 hours of sleep so the coffee is flowing this morning!

Morning
Its’ Fridayyyyyyy……..

Yesterday, OMG, can someone say swamped. Last minute hit with one weekly report and 4 specials. I didn’t get home until 7pm, when I normally get home around 4:30 or 5 o’clock, you know I was pissed, soon as I got in my apartment clothes off they was still on the floor when I woke up this morning, my lunch bag still sitting on my kitchen counter, with food in my lunch containers, my lights were on, it was messy, but I got about 10 hours of sleep. It was needed No workout last night

This morning, I did Cardio Kicks. Tonight MIS whole thang

Okay gotta type fast lots of to do this morning.

Mr. Smiley (dude) is every bit of a gentleman we talked for about 25 minutes or so. To make a long story short, only thing I can think of, regarding lots to say to me, the brother kept giving me some very nice compliments, wont bore you with that. His conversation was going good, this is when is got nasty, he asked what I do at my job, and I said before I answer your question, by this time we had talked a good 20 minutes, I said, I need too ask you the MILLION dollar question. Are you married? it got quiet in the house, and I wasn’t about to ask him again. He said with small quiet voice YES, quiet in the house, I’m thinking to myself, dang I won’t be kissing them lips, then he said I want to be honest with you, me thinking what honest has to do with it.

Then, he started defending him being married, don’t think he is happy. I can tell brother got problems, married 17 years and married young, I did not change one tone in my voice, I let him finish talking, then my comment was how nice, being married is a beautiful thing, blah..blah. Which is true, however, I only said that cuz he was trying to justify himself for being married, I could tell he has had other relationships while being married.. After I said that being married is a beautiful thing, quiet in the house, then he tried switching the conversation back to me. Asked again what sort of work do I do That’s when I said. You know, I think you are a sweet person and said something funny (but nice) about his smile, letting him no I ain’t mad or disappointed, because he was trying to hear if anything changed in my voice. Finally I told him I DON’T DATE married man. Then, he said there’s nothing wrong with having friends, EEK! blah blah We chit chat for another 2 minutes or so and I ended the conversation. You have a nice day GOOD BYE………

What does being honest have to do with being faithful to your queen, can’t justify that, if you are married your married Bro

Teddygirl~

Good morning,
Today was S&H Chest and planks, followed by learning another combo of Christi Taylor's Solid Gold Step. Tomorrow is my century bike ride so will get plenty of cardio for that. I'll try to get in a long walk at lunch today. Has been a very busy week for me and haven't even gotten over to see my grandma but once. I feel bad and we're leaving right after work for a camping trip. Will be home on Sunday so I plan on visiting her that afternoon/evening. Will take the wine over then too. Sounds like a plan.

Traci, send some of that rain up this way (but not tomorrow). We could sure use it out in the woods, they are so dry. If the path is very wet, the spray will come up off the road from your bike tires and onto you, unless of course, you want to get wet. Good thing we always have options. I slept very well last night, thank you! DH has had to go into work an hour earlier for the last 2 days. Doing that because he wants to get off earlier today for our camping trip. Think that and just being so busy has kicked my butt. Time trial also takes it out of me. Not complaining, just figured out why I've been more tired the last few days. Your meal sounded mmmmm yummy at Applebees. Molten cake...? Wendy!!!! I'm making a pumpkin pie cake dessert in my dutch oven for the camping trip this weekend. You are right, it's a Christi lovefest for me!!! Got to say, I like her step better than Cathe, though not as intense, but remember, I'm the lazy one.

Tracy, you really make me want to get the Shiva Fluid DVD, but sadly, I haven't done a yoga in quite some time. Got to make some changes. The S&H has been good, but I'm ready to do something else. Re: bike tubes (I think that's what you were asking about), if you are losing lots of air, I'd just replace the tube. You may have a tiny hole somewhere or the stem is bad. Heck, I don't even patch my tubes when I get a flat, I just replace them. I've always been a terrible patcher for some reason. Now if you are talking about a hole in the tire itself, or a big slit, I'd replace the tire. I hate worrying about a blowout on a fast downhill. If a hole or tear happens on a ride, I carry a "boot" material that I'll apply to the tear on the inside of the tire, but would probably replace the tire as soon as I could. Not worth it to me to worry about my tires. Hope that answers your question. Oh yeah, before every ride, I air my tires up to around 115-120 psi.

Teddygirl, good for you for your honesty with the dude/dud. Why waste time? Sorry you are so busy at work. Of course, the day flies by, but sheesh! I have an important task this morning, deadline, but will do my best.

Sandra, the S&H has been okay, nothing spectacular and I'm ready to move on. Will probably do Slim Series/Jari Love and see what that does again. I like learning the new combos, once I learn them, I hope to put a riser in and get a better workout. The cycling trip is tentatively scheduled for mid-August. So far, 3 of us to go. We are planning to be on the Columbia River Gorge in Portland, little town of Hood River. It's the Wind Surfing Capitol so I think the conditions will be somewhat windy for cycling too. Just have to plan the rides. Looking forward to it.

Amy, hope the "snarkiness" is better today. I hate it when I listen to myself sometimes. Once I realize how I sound, I can kind of control it.

Laurie, wish I had time to join a volleyball team. I used to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play. When I attended the junior college here, I'd skip out of calculus (couldn't grasp it) and hang out playing volleyball. Bad girl. I haven't purchased or picked out the tile yet, but did learn something yesterday about the different edges that are available. Won't be able to shop for another couple weeks as I'll be heading out of town next week for a wedding. Busy, busy.

Wendy, thanks so much for the links. I'll check them out further after the weekend trip. Slim Series is kind of boring, but you can play your own music. For some reason, Slim Series and Jari Love has worked for defining my muscles more. Sounds like you know a lot about tiling and such. I'm so new I can't even pronounce Wonder board right yet.

I'm out of time, go, go, go...pant.

Jeanette

Had a LOVELY morning with Tony doing my legs… ;) I missed those sneaky lunges and even felt happy to do wall squats! I can tell my strength is way up as I used 8# med ball for wall squats which I never added weights to before. Even the ISO Toe Rolls didn’t make my booty cramp like they always use to…… Time for Tonys Hell Series for sure! }(
Also got in some Freestyle Leg work- I did those to pre-exhaust legs.

Ready to pack up for bay and wait on DH to give me “the call!”.

TeddyGirl: What a RAT x( Mr. Beautiful Smile is…. I applaud you for not going that route- so many do. Good for you for asking- I don’t think I would even THINK about asking that …. Naïve I suppose- I used to look for ring tan lines tho. ^5 for being such a smart cookie! Have a grand weekend in case I miss you later!

Jeanette X: Have a FABULOUS time this weekend! LOL on the Pumpkin Pie Cake- YUM-O… You’ll burn off enough calories to have it not even make a dent in calories for weekend! Hope you get lots of R&R time in between activities this weekend. Stay safe!

Jeanette: its okay,really, heck, I meet married men and single men just about everyday, but this one just caught my eye and that's hard to do....lately x(

TracieX: your going away for the weekend huh! have a great time. I'm having my grand kids over tonight, 4 of them so its Xbox, pizza and movie time, cant wait. :7 :D

Teddygirl~

Good morning,

Don't want to spend a lot of time at the computer right now, but wanted to catch Traci before she left. Have a great weekend!!! Will you be in touch with us on the laptop, or does that stay home this time?

Teddygirl - the snake.

CardioFusion is done.

SandraX

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I believe today's workout is YogaX. I'll have to double check my black book. After awhile, all the workouts start to get fuddled in my mind. :7 Yep, it's Yoga. I think I'll tack on the warm-up and one combo from LIC before Yoga-X.

Traci-X: Have a relaxing, fun weekend at the bay! LOL on us being jailbirds. I doubt that the punishment would be so harsh. They'll probably just ask us to throw it away or put it back in our car. Some patrons try bringing in tall backed lawn chairs. There's actually an employee with a ruler who checks suspicious lawn chairs. LOL I was thinking that I could finish painting my kitchen and paint dining room post-X for a week. Workout with home dvds for a couple of weeks. Then paint the living room or do some low intensity cardio (walking, maybe biking) for the following week. A bit unorthodox, but it might do me some good. I would like to do another round of the X with Phil. I'm not sure when I'd start another round though. Your dinner last night sounded scrumptuous and deliciously sinful! In a good way! :) How's your hairstyle? Lovely, I bet! You look so much like my step-mother. She's only 10 years older than me. But, I love her smile!

Tracy-X: Shiva sounds like a good fit for you! I need to take the time to learn her sequencing before I try it again. No sweating with weights? You must be getting stronger! I agree about the clothing sizes getting bigger these days. A size zero would be compatible to a size 4 a decade ago. I remember reading manufactures started moving towards increasing sizes for increased profit.

Teddygirl: Ewwww! I'm suprised no one warned you that he was married. Surely other gm would have known! There's no justification in my mind either. After I divorced my ex, I made it a point to look for red flags and respond accordingly before there were any emotional attachments. I even told Phil that I wasn't interested after our first date! He called me back, humbly apologized for what he said, and asked to make it up to me. Glad I gave him a second chance. However, he was single and his offense was small.

Jeanette-X: Good luck with your century ride! Have fun camping with a generator!!!! I hardly know squat about tiling. What little I know is causing more harm than good! LOL Don't worry, sometimes ignorance is truly bliss!!!

Well, I'm off to do a DDcoffee run.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

SandraX: You are crazy woman, you caught me off guard with that one “The Snake”:7 :7 honestly, me don't do married men, wont give em the time of day. Nice workout :) :)

Teddygirl~

WendyX: if I had been interested in him believe me, I’d of known, but I wasn’t. Since me my guy stop living together I haven’t talked or been interested in anyone, I give smiley an A+ and ^5, for me just giving him the time of day, really. Have fun with YogaX :)

Teddygirl~

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph3/Wk10/Day6/Rnd2
Workout: Stretch X and an evening walk in neighborhood

Well my plants will spend one more day in the pots I purchased them in. I forgot that we now have church on Thursdays, so we went last night. But I have nothing planned for tonight, so they are going into durt filled pots. :)

Tonight after the girls go to bed I'm popping in a DVD called Gosford Park. This one is rated X, but someone said a character in this movie would be perfect for my faire personna.

Traci, Enjoy your time at the bay! Oh for a relaxing weekend. :) Hey what would I do with myself if I didn't have so many thing on my plate every weekend. LOL to Tony doing your legs. :7 You are one funny lady.

Teddygirl, Wow, he was married. Men with great smiles try to get away with a lot more than they should. :) Good for you for getting him to confess! You must have found something in that smile that said Trouble. :) Have fun with the grandkids, movie, and pizza. I think I could possibly do the same tonight. I have an Amy's Kitchen pizza in the freezer and micro poppcorn. :D Thanks for the idea!

Jeanette, Have a great weekend, enjoy your ride and the black powder event also. :)

Tracy, I am 5'8" tall, so for a female I'm above average. When I played volleyball in HS, I was a spiker. I agree with you on the sizes. I wear a smaller size than my mother did when she was in HS. But looking at her dress, she was way smaller than I am. Her dress was a size 12 and it would fit my oldest DD who is a size 0. So this has been going on for a long time. Maybe if they didn't change these sizes we wouldn't have so many overweight people. I know once I hit a size 16 that scared the you know what out of me. So in my mothers time in HS that would have been like a size 28 or so.

Have a great day!

Laurie

This is what I concocted for lunch:

I toasted 1 low fat wheat muffin, layered refried beans with red peppers and onions, sprinkled 4 cheese and 2 slices of tomatoes, yummy:9 :9

The other half, layered refried beans, sprinkled 4 cheese and add 1 slice of baked egg plant. Man oh man, both were yummy…:9 :9

Tomorrow, for lunch going to bake tortilla, add ingredients :p

TracyX: avocadoes 4 for 5 that's pretty reasonable, yesterday, I paid $2.69 for one. The next time I’m at B’J’s will check out there prices.

WendyX: Your recipes sounds yummy, yes, I’d love to have it. thank you,

Hi, everyone! TGIF!

Wendy, Yoga sounds wonderful. I hope you enjoy it.

Traci, your description of the bruscheta burger is killing me. YUM! Exactly the kind of flavors I'd loved. Yes, my girl, you chose well.
Those sneaky lunges sound pretty good, too.

Teddygirl, omigosh on the guy and thank heavens you had the good sense to ask that question right at front. I shudder to think how many poor women my ex (still separated but not divorced from wife #3... I was #1....) has led on to the point of real disappointment when they figured that out. You go, girl!!! I love the way you handled that.

I had a wonderful workout this morning - BM2 minus the power circuits for a great 63 minute workout on cardio, UB and abs. Loved it! I will definitely do this again. Do the power circuits have lower body in them, does anybody remembe???? If not, I might do this with the circuits instead of the cardio when I do it again... I like splitting up upper and lower days so I can get in more weight workouts, which I seem to be responding to most... but just can't give up that cardio.

Have a wonderful day, everyone! TGIF -

Cheryl

Laurie: I like how you put that I did found something in his smile. Enjoy your stretch and walk:)

Amy: Hello :)

Nancy: BM2 awesome job;)

I’m out of here, I'm about to tip out early, don’t tell me boss}( You guys have wonderful and a safe weekend.

Teddygirl~

Hi all,

No time for personals, Man vs. Wild is on in a few minutes. I love that show.

I got in a nice run and then some Shiva yoga Shakti. My running is improving and I'm able to move at a faster pace and not get winded. Plus my legs didn't get nearly as tight today. The yoga was great. Something is really helping to keep my body fat down. It may be the losest it's ever been. I'm not sure whether it is the slower cardio or the yoga. But, it also could be the almost no white flour diet that I've been on or the increase in eating fish as my protein source. Who knows?

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.