Xers on to Monday.

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Today is S&A for the last time. I am looking forward to being free to choose my workouts again, but I may do something with the plus workouts for a while. I don't think I can do the suggested rotation though, it's just too repetitive.

Everyone have a great day.

Jeanette - I hate having loose dogs come after me; especailly mean looking ones. We saw two beagle once along an road, picked them up, they were full of fleas and ticks, called the owners and they came and got them but you could tell they were pissed. They could have cared less.

Wendy - I'd do a combination of weights and cardio just for overall fitness regardless of whether you want to loose or not and no matter what your goal is. I'm sure we can help you with some suggestions.

Tracy

Happy Good Monday X-Team!
So after "sleeping on it" I woke up STILL choosing to start Cathe's Feb 06 Strong Like A Bull,,, Thats a RECORD in commitment for me isnt it? My arm is the worst its ever been so I decided that it prefers the act of lifting;-) The less I lift the more it hurts 24/7...PHOOEY I say...Gonna lift til my arm is so bad that a Dr w/ half a brain can figure it all out!:7

Feb 06/Week 1: Day 1: SH Chest & Back
Still going liter than I am able on the "frontside" muscles tho..I REALLY love how that strategy lifts me tall & seems to balance my body out.

TRACY:
If building endurance is your goal then I'd say you started off PERFECTLY yesterday! WOW!:7 Condrats on being in home stretch of X- job well done. ~ Oh I DO create the perfect rotations for myself as I do my clients..That part is easy...What I'm lacking is the poitive enforcement & comaraderie that trainers provide (at least I provide;-) ) I I talk to myself & that helps but I want the extra motivation to be "pushed to impress!" I've ALWAYS worked harder (in EVERYTHING I have ever done) when others are around... Its my nature to please .... Guess parts of that trait are becoming evident as I get more & more into traning.

NETTA:
What a ride!!! Down @ the bay its a small (250 population) fishing town so dogs run rampant...You can tell the weekenders as we all have yards w/ fences for our kids... Scares me & makes me livid to see all the animals running free.... I pass at least 3 dead animals every trip - makes me so upset....not to mention the fear level when I run/cycle there...I am a stressed out mess when I take the boys on a walk so I rarely do, Very sad.

DEBRA:
Your rotation looks good! So did you notice ANY type of change in your body with the last "lean" one? Maybe your body is just plain itty bitty already???? Hope you're feeling better each & every day!Great advice to Wendy!

KIM:
I bet you're thrilled that your quiet weekend is over! What a life you lead!

WENDY:
May I ask when your "obsesion" w. scale started? Its seems to be a recent occurance to me...Not being mean- just its been on my mind for a bit now. FIRST:::: I totally understand the scale/asking opinions etc....Having said that, think about why you arent deciding what "look" you want your body to have + how your clothes are fitting...Thats really all that matters isnt it? Regardless of your weight you know from personal experience about the scale so why go there? Are you too large to fit in all your regular clothes? I mean the ones before you went to Thailand & dropped all the "weight" - which was probably muscle loss too....As far as what happened to your body in Thailand... is it possible your body is still struggling with what could have been perceived as "starvation mode?" That can take a bit of time to re-regulate. - What is your real goal? Aside from scale... You went down to absolutely nothing in Thailand so that doesnt even get a vote.... You said you wanted to look tone again (before Asia) well to TONE you must have something to TONE! Ya gotta build up some muscle again- I think your small body probably was so deprived of overall nutrients while away that you losy alot more muscle than you realized....add that to your metabolism trying to level back out, add lack of perhaps clean choices now, add not lifting & you have a body you dont recognize. All just my thoughts of course & w/out seeing your body I cant begin to tell you what it "appears" to be saying..... As far as the "tapeworm"...isnt that a typical bodily response to the end of starvation???? I'm sure the heat masked any & all appetitite you had...Just random thoughts to think about.... Bottom line IMO...STAY OFF THE SCALE until you have it under control.

LAURIE:
Hope you had a great K/B yesterday! STILL my favorite cardio in all the world!

SANDRA:
Good for you working on thesis on a Sunday! ~ Having company is a good reason to allow a few treats... Unless you're secretly training for a Mrs Canadian Body Builder competition???? ... SERIOUSLY.;-) Enjoy your time!

OK gang- gotta get ready for early client.... horrid storms today (still 80 degrees tho!) & theres 3 erramds that MUST be done regardless.... Great day to all....

:*

Well, the diva has a serious case of DOMS today from the skating last night! I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or laugh! I gave her some ibuprofen, so hopefully that glute muscle will feel better soon. Poor girl. And my instructor canceled class today since she is sick...WooHoo! Not that she is sick, just that class is canceled. I slept horribly last night....in fact, I bet Traci slept more than I did, so I am happy I am not taking my test as I am not as coherent as I would like to be.

Let's see...I have some DOMS myself from PLB...not too bad yet, but I bet they will be worse later. I guess I have to do Imax 2 today....isn't that what I said last night???

Okay...off for now...I will definitely be taking a nap this morning...Then hopefully I can get on with my day...just a few hours later...lol.

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good morning,

Today's Day 1 of Feb '08 rotation: KickMax.

Tracy....Good work on getting through another round of P90X weight work.

Laurie....I'd look ridiculous doing Hip Hop Abs too, I'm sure. But the kids workouts are certainly fun. I did the second one with DD last night.

Traci....Oh, I'm sorry your weekend got spoiled by bad weather. How do people fish when it's raining? Don't they have to keep bailing out the boat? You're starting March '06 rotation today? Neat! What do you need a personal trainer to do? You know what you need to do; do you need help pushing yourself to get to the next level?

Wendy....I agree; a heavy lifting rotation isn't the most effective way to lose weight. And of course, it's a sad truth that when it comes to weight loss, 80% is diet. I wish it were the other way around. Despite my comments yesterday about feeling pudgy and wanting to jump on the cardio bandwagon, the rational side of my brain knows that's not the answer. I don't have a lack-of-exercise problem; I have a too-many-calories problem. Oh, and really, I don't have a problem. A couple days of eating too much just makes it feel that way. With my parents here, we're doing lots of social eating. They'll leave in a couple days, and boring normallacy will return. Fish, acorn squash and rice. Yum! The Theatah was great, thanks for asking! Ooooh, you won't go wrong with CTX and the Pyramids, especially if you're looking more for endurance work than heavy work. STS will always be there should you decide to buy them eventually. I like Debra's advice to you yesterday.

Debra....I used to think PLB wasn't all that hard, then I started adding more weight to the barbell. That makes a difference! I did it last Monday and was sore until Thursday. And I didn't even do the ball work. That ball work is brutal. Hey, wait a minute, you have Imax3 as Day 1 of the Feb rotation. Did you modify? Or am I off track already? I'll have to go check that out. Good luck on your test!

Kim....Oh, you poor dear! What a terrible weekend you had! Is DD still vomiting? If it's the bug that went through this house, the puking only lasts 12 hours. Oh, finally some good news for you! Yay, the dog is found! I was surprised at how quickly I got the 10 Min Trainers, too! No, I haven't tried them yet; we bought them for DH, really. When I have some time to think about it, I'll maybe tack them on to my workouts, just to test them out.

Jeanette....That was an eery experience you had with the prison-vistors. I can see why you would want to have some form of protection on you. Looks like you had a real dog of a day yesterday. Well, congratulations to DS!!! Is this the GF that you go on spa days with, etc? I just spit out my coffee: this family - the Waltons?!?! Maybe the online version that you all see, but certainly not the real version! We've got our issues, for sure.

Well, time to go get KickMax out of the way (don't you hate it when a workout seems like a chore to get out of the way?). I like this workout. Yes I do. Yes I do.

Cheers,
Sandra

Traci....Good morning! You're so right: I'm not trying to be Mrs. CBB! Thanks for the shot in the perspective! You're doing March '06, right? It seems to be well suited to you. Good luck getting through SH today, though. I know you have problems with the pace of those. And excellent advice to Wendy!!

Cheers,
Sandra

Howdy Xers!

I'm starting the Feb rotation today :) It'll be Kick Max. I'm still sick, though, so no high intensity drills today :( I'm sure Cathe will still whoop me, though, with the combos and leg drills. It's been quite awhile since I've done KM. It's just been sick, sick around here. I'm pretty sure DD1 had the flu, and now DH has it, too (and of course, he's DYING!). DS and DD2 are both just about better, and I'm getting there (about 90% today). Other than that, it's back to the grind. I was supposed to get the kids' portraits made today, but with the girls still not totally well, I'll be rescheduling (I don't want a pic with red, runny noses, lol). Now to catch up...

Laurie -- You're so close to the end!! Congrats!! It'll be nice to have some company on the Feb rotation :)

Nicole -- Sorry you guys are dealing with the sickies, too :( Great job with the weight loss!! Keep up the good work!

SandraXX -- The results were good. I saw lovely gains in endurance, explosive (Yay for plyo!) and flexibility. Not terribly much in the way of strength (only in my back) or as much as I'd have liked in definition, but I'd do it again. I'd sub liberally, though, as hearing Tony make the SAME remarks over and over again gets very boring. I'm totally psyched for STS, though, since it's a new workout every week and you choose the cardio :) :) :) Sounds right up my alley!

Wendy -- Sorry I didn't email you back, but DH and DS took over the computer. We'll definitely have to get together for Power Yoga, but you wouldn't have wanted me to breathe all over you this weekend, anyway, lol. You'll have to let me know the times and we'll schedule it :) Did you ever get the girls back on track with homeschooling after your trips? How is everyone doing?

Hi to everyone else!! I'm off for a history lesson, but I'll be back later this afternoon :) Have a great day!

Carol

Morning Guys:)

Boy did I have a nice weekend. Saturday, spent the entire day with my sister at her home. Sunday she spent the entire day with me we watched a little TV and Ted had a Janet Jackson concert:) oh boy, I have mad respect for her she rocked the house. What a concert!

Sunday ended up an unplanned rest day argh…………x( x(

This morning, I did Cardio Coach #6 that was a goodie. That’s all I have to report, I’ll be back.

Good morning,
Today was Slow & Heavy Legs, then the abs from S&H Triceps & Biceps. I didn't sleep well, junk (phlegm) clogging up my throat from the cold that refuses so far to be a real full blown cold. DH says his is like that too.

Tracy, congrats on the last day of S&A. Is this your last week of the X?
I think I'll call my BIL today and find out what happened with the young dog. He was a wire-haired pointer. Looked in good condition and a real sweetie. Breaks my heart to see lost dogs. He didn't look lost though, I just assumed he lived at that house as there are no other houses nearby.

Traci, I've been wondering how the shoulder is. Miserable, huh? I always feel more equipped for dealing with a dog if I can get off the bike. I just get so scared that I keep pedaling to get away. I've got the flight instinct for sure. I hate planning my route around loose dogs that chase bikes.

Debra, poor DD and her buns! I only think of us older gals getting sore about anything. Glad your class was canceled today. I slept terribly last night too. Hope it's a quiet day today at work, but then I might fall asleep at my desk.

Sandra, yes, DS's GF is the one that I go do fun things with. She's a sweetie and currently is taking classes to become an RN. She also works full time as an EMT for the ambulance and has for the last 6 or so years. She and I bicycled quite a bit a few years ago. She loves camping, hiking, prospecting, all the same stuff that we do.

Carol, sorry about the sickness in your family again. Didn't you all have that recently? Oh those bugs! Who needs them? Glad you can post here again.

Latrese, great job on CC#6 this morning. I haven't done that one yet, was it the Sean or Candace version? I've only listened to the Candace version. Glad you had a nice weekend.

Hi to everyone that comes after, will catch up tonite.

Jeanette

Sandra...
Oh!!! Was THAT the leg workout that left you in pain last week??? I should have been paying more attention! I did do the ball work...and it was a killer. And you are right...I am supposed to do Imax3 today. I went back and looked at my rotation...and actually printed it out so that I can post it in my workout room. What a novel idea! I can't believe you don't like KM...Although it is not my very favorite kb workout, I do like it. Glad you had a good time at the theater yesterday.

Traci...
Glad to see you are home and hopefully rested from the bay. So sorry that your arm is still giving you issues...You must find a decent PT to help with it!! I just found out yesterday that there may be a full physical therapist (as opposed to assistant) program at a local college, so I am going to do some research today and see what I can come up with. I would much rather be a full PT...it would certainly mean more money. So are you doing more back side reps or just using lighter weights for chest, etc.? I have n actual results from my lean rotation yet...I am waiting until after ttom to measure....What I have noticed (besides the rear delt spotting the other day..lol) is that my legs are more toned...I did put special focus on my legs...and did at least 2 leg workouts a week...plus yoga...and I can tell a difference. Just in time for short skirt season. Now if my saggy skin would just go away, I would look much more like a teenager...LOL! I did get carded last night though....and the bartender had a surprised look on his face when he looked at my license. WooHoo!!

Carol....
It seems a lot of us are starting the Feb rotation today...although, mine is severely modified. I think because I am the laziest Xer of them all! Sorry to hear about all the sickies in your house. Aren't men the worst babies when they are sick?? I would much rather DD be sick than to deal with a sick man.

Teddygirl...
Waving as you fly through! Are you working the polls tomorrow??? Who are you voting for? Did you notice I just assumed you were a Democrat...LOL!

Tracy..
Glad you are on the home stretch of the X! How is DS hanging in with you? Will he continue to do the same workouts as you for the most part? Hope you week at work gos smoother than last week.

Jeanette...
Darn dogs! I never understand people who leave their dogs out to roam. What is the point of having a pet if it is not at home with you??? Glad you got a good ride in though. Congrats on your DS's upcoming nuptials! I know you like his GF a lot. Less cardio is definitely a good thing for me...which is good since I am pretty lazy to begin with...LOL! I really just don't like cardio...I just do it because I know I have to. CBL and I watched 'Saw IV' last night...I am sure that is not your kind of movie....but it was really good. I am a closet horror movie fan. It was nice to snuggle up on the couch with CBL and grab him during the scary parts!

Kim...
So glad your sis found her pooch. I hate it when they get away like that!! Pizza is always a good thing for me. I prefer steak, but pizza is definitely in my top 10 favorite foods....I guess that is probably not a good thing....lol. That is so awful about your friend's son. Tragic. Sounds like you had a busy and emotional weekend. I bet you will be glad to be back at work!

Okay...think I am caught up for now...So I am headed off for a nap! I have laundry going and the dishes are clean...Polly is having diarrhea again, so I have to go by the vet later to pick up some more pills....ugh. Then DD has dance...but other than that I am pretty caught up, I think. I must work on taxes this week and get some other bills paid. Anyone want to come and do paper work for me since I hate that even more than working legs!!!

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Tracie: I doubt very serious that your arms are the worst’s they have ever been LOL :) Strong like Bull:) nice choice.

I did preview a couple more workouts from 4DS. This Sunday, I will be starting another 12 week calendar my first 4 weeks I’ll be doing my own version of 4DS then starting 4 weeks of the P90X plus. HOPEFULLY we have STS which I doubt but…………I can wish, cant I

How I plan to use 4DS still in the air but as far as the upper body workouts, I’m going to do the entire upper body workouts two times per week. I love the cardio, especially the double cardio and I’m going to add Slo-Mo leg w/o into rotation OUCH! thought I share ;)

Jeanette: I did CC/Candace and loved it:9 I wish I could order more, but my computer here at work won't let me. I cant figure it out, for the life of me, heck, won’t even acknowledge CC website. I hear CC #7 is awesome, only wish I had it. Hope you feel better.:)

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 13/Day 3
Workout: Bryan Kest Power Yoga Sweat (done) and 2m Run on TM (later tonight)

Looks like I should play the lottery today, since everything is coming up 3's for me. ;-) I was suppose to do yoga yesterday, but I of course had no clue what was on for the recovery day. :7 :7 I ended up doing Tae Bo Advanced Live #1. It was fun, and that Billy sure knows how to work the butt. :D Well our nice 50 deg weather is now in the low 30's, and the rain that was coming down is now turning into snow. ;( ;( Maybe the lottery isn't such a great idea.

Ended up not getting home until 11pm last night. I had a wonderful time talking to some young people at the theater. One young man was very sweet, and tryed to describe a plane to me. He said it was like a large mutant eagle that you sit on. :7 :7 I just about busted my corset on that one. :7 :7 I told him that just meeting him was worth the time I had spent in the theater that day. :D Never did see the movie, but enjoyed talking to some very interesting HS age people.

Did everyone check out the blog today. March 8th is the offical start date for STS filming.

Traci, Great combo of KPC and LIC abs yesterday. I have to retrain my brain for memorization. :D I think I will check out the school, and see when and what type of classes they offer. I'm scared because I couldn't even remember what workout I was suppose to do yesterday. :7 :7 :7 Bad memory working for this girl. :7 :7

Debra, Love your rotation, you are getting everything that is important to you into the week. Oh poor DD and her DOMS. I'm guessing that my DD may come home from track practice with a few DOMS, since this is the first day.

Wendy, The fish and salsa you prepared yesterday sounded really good, and of course all the other items sounded tasty too. Why do they have to taste so good, and are so high in sugar and fat. x(

Kim, Hope this week sees your days slow down a bit, so you can catch your breath. ;-) Glad the dog was found safe.

Jeanette, Having a dog run out at you can not be a fun time. Congratulations to your DS. So now you will be going through all the mother of the groom things. :D That has to be less stressful than the mother of the bride. Oh I have to DD's. So I will have the stress. :D That Tae Bo that you have is a good one. It is up there on my fav list of Tae Bo's.

Traci, Have fun with the Feb 06 rotation. Sorry to hear that your arm is still giving you problems. I was moving through stations late last night and saw an infomercial for something called Kariokisize. Or something like that. Tell me you will not be getting these things. The instructors are actually singing along with the workout. Just very strange. :7

Sandra, I bet your kids are having a great time with the kids workouts. You can do KM, You can do KM. Come on it is a great workout! :D You only are gasping for air for such a short amount of time. :7 :7 :7

Carol, Yep I can see the light at the end of the Round 3 tunnel. :D Will have to think for a long time before I decide to do another round. :D

TG, Janet Jackson concert sounds like a great time. I happened to catch her on an old episode of Good Times, and told my DD's that the young girl in that show was Janet. They didn't believe me. :7 :7 :7

Dang, I have to get going to a meeting,

Laurie

You ladies are the best! I have been fixating on the scale since I've come home. I lost weight while away and loved how my legs looked. In retrospect, I did go through long stretches where I didn't eat much. Not that I wanted to starve myself. The week before I left, I was so depressed from missing dh and the rest of the swans. I didn't have much of an appetite.

And, they eat differently than we do. Normally, everyone has their own dish of rice. The rest of the food is placed in the middle. You take enough of one item for a bite or two before you go back for more. As you can imagine, Major Double Dipping can occur if there's not a spoon in the other dishes to use!!!! Eating this way makes sense for them. Everyone sees just how much or how little food is available to share. But, it was difficult to overeat if there was like only one dish that you liked. Because you wouldn't want to be stingy and eat it all and not share. It's hard to explain. But, it's very easy to load up the plate in our culture and not feel selfish.

My mom always did her best to cook a lot of foods that she knew we liked. I love her!!! But, some days were just too hot to eat. And, we didn't have much snack foods in the house. Dd had her favorite snack foods brought from home. She was so cherished there. Everyone from the neighborhood was always giving her food when we stayed at my brother's house.

But the week in Bangkok was difficult. There just wasn't much food served at my friend's house. Seriously, it was weird. I don't know, but I always make tons more food than needed when I have company. But, this was another culture. However, I think it was more this particular family trying to save every cent than cultural. And, it wasn't like they were poor. Far from it! They were big on not wasting anything. So, it was mainly leftovers. Don't ask me how she was able to cook dinner ONCE and find leftovers in her kitchen for the rest of the week. I'm still perplexed! One day, the husband brought leftovers from a party at work. That was what the entire family including dd and myself had for dinner! Not that the food wasn't good... just there was hardly enough to feed a grown man like my dh. During the day, dd and I would venture out into Bangkok... lots of walking and lots of heat. We would eat at restaurants. But I was so HOT and tired, I didn't have much of an appetite. So, I would go to my favorite bakery and buy blueberry bread to supplement the family's breakfast and to snack on later. Just walking to the bakery would induce beads of sweat rolling down my ENTIRE body. It was that hot! By the time we were back at my friend's air conditioned house where it was cool enough to eat, well... like I said... I don't mean to sound like I'm dissing my friend. They just have a different outlook on food. And, they must have felt it was enough for them, so it should be for us. I don't know? I'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself. It is what it was.

All this to say... Yeah Traci, I think you are correct. Looking back, I can see how my body was in starvation mode. And, coming home to freely purge on whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted hasn't helped to regulate itself back to pre-3rd world.

I'm going to continue with the X for the rest of Phase 1 before I make any decisions.

Thanks! I really appreciate you ladies listening to me and helping me get back into shape!!!!! :* :* :* :* :* :*

Best open another window for personals.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Hi Gang.... Last check-in today .... Life is waaay to overbooked for me....I'm taking a needed java break - then will eat a little something...then workout....
Wendell just emailed his schedule for PM stuff this week.... The next night we actually have off together is FRIDAY! Isnt that insane?

LAURIE:
MEMORIES! I totally forgot JJ was on that Good Times show! WOW shes OLD! rof.. Kariokisize-*ahem* I do believe I already DO THIS!}( Should have made DVDs & gotten RICH! Gosh darn-it! Oh go ahead & play the lottery... Will you share? ;-)

WENDY:
Thats more like it! Sounds like you have snapped out of "it"... The IT being the distorted body image that lack of good nutrition can bring...I think there is also that part in ALL of us that once we see "little & skinny" its hard to deal with the "normal" numbers. I love ya- I felt like you were sliding on that all too common slippery slope in fitness... BIG BEAR KISSES!!! IMO Doesnt matter what workouts you decide to do if you have a distotred body image & unhealthy mind...Mind, Body, Spirit ;-)

TEDDYGIRL:
Your new rotation sounds like a blast! That'll keep you pumped for a bit! I love how you stick w/ what you like & what works for you. ;-)

JEANETTE:
:eek:ARE YOU AWAKE???? :eek: ~~ So sorry about this nagging haed/throat stuff! Maybe some night-time stuff so you can rest? It makes me hallucinate so I rarely take it...CONGRATS on being a new MIL soon!! Let the parties begin! Are you close to her parents? ~ My hat is tipped for the SH Legs today...anytime is a wonder but after no sleep & feeling punky its a MIRACLE!

CAROL:
Nice to see you around again... Ya'll need to move to Houston...We rarely get sick! ;-)(but ya gotta leave the kids & DH's home!!!! ZIPPITY! ~~ Enjoy entering the Cathe Zone once again..feels good I'm sure!

DEBRA:
I decided to wait to try & rehab my arm ntil you can be my PT! It'll be a great medical deduction coming back out for a month:eek: ! Did I miss your response to the ?? someone asked about the timeframe DR gave you for fatigue sysptoms leaving??? I'd think not too long at all if thats the real issue. ~~~ WooHoo on your legs & being carded!!! MY GAWD WOMAN you are a walking role model!!!!! ^^^5! Tell DD Miss Traci gives LOTS of WooHOO's for DOMS!!!!! Good Girl!

SANDRA:
My bet is on you had a BLAST w/ KM! ROF about fishing in rain... well "people" dont but Wendell is a freakin' fish so he does! His boat has an automatic thingy that turns on & "bails" the water automatically- most boats do now ;-) On SH... I do indeed have a dread factor with the count but figure I'll just yell @ myself! With chest & Biceps it wont be so bad because I'll do just 2 sets (frontal muscles) but the 3rd set of all the rest will KILL ME! lololol..... actually I'll probably do the 3rd sets off of mix n match to make it less boring- See why I need that trainer??? I would be a great client...I'd write my own workout & just make him/her keep me focused & pushing. ~~ Enjoy the last days with your folks...time is fleeting.

TRACY:
Hope your day is going well!

Thats it for me! Off to eat/workout & then clean up AGAIN and then start training again.....XXOO

Today is C&B and ARX. I'm feeling DOMS in my lower back from the Bar Method's pretzel. Go figure. I'm really outta shape!!!!

Laurie: Look ^^ Everyone seems to have Byran Kest's Sweat. Is that one his best yoga dvd? LOL on trying to explain a plane!!! I could have used him in Thailand. I tried telling this hair dresser the reason why my hair looked so dried out was because I had just flown in that morning. I even had my arms stretched out like a plane. He and everyone in the mall just looked at me like I was on drugs!!!:7 I haven't tried the brownies... yet.;) I made them for the twins. We try to put weight on their little bones. But, I think they have Phil's genetic make-up: stick figure skinny!!!! I saw Janet Jackson on MTV this weekend. My, she's not looking good these days. Well, those balloon pants didn't help her one itty bit!!!! Check it out...
http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/2008/02/fugapline.html

Tracy: You are a sweetie! I'm going to keep going with the X. I think it's bloat and muscle pushing on the outer layer of fat that is causing me to want to back off. I really need to curb my diet. You eat healthy. What's your favorite snack food? Do you snack?:eek: :+ That must be music to your ears!!! S&A for the last time!!!!:D I've gotta hand it to you and the rest of the XX for pushing play! You would hate Thailand. There is NO animal control at all!!! The dogs, even with owners, roam everywhere in packs! Most of them are skeletal and have skin disorders. All night long, you can hear dog fights in the distance. My brother's family gates their entire property, not to keep thieves out, but to keep dogs from coming in. Dd and I would carry a stick when we walked to the store just in case a pack tried attacking us. It's insane!!! In crowded markets, you can find a dog sleeping in the middle of the sidewalk. A stream of people will walk so close to the dog, almost stepping on the dog. The dog won't move. It's like they are immune to the noise and crowds. They probably don't have any energy to move. I tried explaining to my relatives that stray dogs roaming or lying the streets isn't allowed in the USA. But, I think they were offended rather than enlightened.

Traci: LOL You are so funny! Go for it!!! I'll be cheering you Feb gals to stick with the program!:D Isn't it true about a body part hurting worse when not worked. Phil tells me a body in motion stays in motion. I tell him stop stalling and get over here and massage my back!:p :+ Motivate yourself with this thought: the retreat.:) Now, push play!:* Wow, I'm surprised there isn't animal control. Can you imagine the money that township could make if they fined owners with unconfined dogs? Dear, I know you're not being mean. I feel no hostility striking me from Texas. My clothes are feeling tight! I don't weigh myself everyday. I'm too scared to see what the scale says.:D I'll do my best to stay away from the scale and focus on eating clean. I guess it's time to learn how to spice up clean cooking. The fish by itself was so bland. I wouldn't make it long eating clean like that. Then I remembered what they did in Thailand and made a salsa without a recipe at the last minute. I was quite impressed by taking a chance. Normally, I'm anal when it comes to cooking. I like to have an exact recipe. I'm still learning. What are you going to do without Wendell around to worship your every move?!?!?! At least the kids will drool over you till Friday.;-)

Debra: Your right. Thank you for reminding me that I'm getting old. LOL Seriously, it's not so much the weight. I want it all! I want to be thin and strong. 110 of fat is not what I want. I'll continue with what I'm doing and try to eat better. Do you have any recipes you want to shoot my way? I'm sorry. I had to laugh at the Diva's DOMS from skating!!! This morning my Dramatic Diva informed me that her entire body is sore from yesterday. The party was at a place with a moon bounce, go karts, obstacle course, bumper cars, arcade and pizza place. Apparently, they ran all over the place. She said she could feel her sore arms while sleeping. Just think of the DOMS if she went skating!!!!:eek: Then she told me it wasn't funny.}( I shouldn't be allowed to be a mother. Just tell yourself that your DOMS will lessen during IMAX 3. You and Christiane must be blessed with youthful genes!!!! I can't recall ever getting carded when I became of legal age. LOL Dh and I still have to do our taxes. UGH, it's almost April 15th. Hopefully, we won't owe local taxes this year.

Sandra: I know you're right. It's so hard to curb my appetite while lifting heavy. I have a fight going on in my head too. I have to focus on muscle and not fat. I know if I stop the X and jump on that cardio bandwagon, I'll whittle away fat and muscle. I'll be worse off in the long run. Your rotation looks like a good balance though. I'm wondering if I want CTX just yet. I may get STS since the price is so good. I can get CTX at the current price later. I don't own many endurance dvds.

Carol: Did you see Sandra's tweaked Feb rotation? Thank you for not breathing on me!!!! LOL on your dh dying! We are getting back on track with homeschooling. We're doing a little extra on the weekends. I do need to get IEW back so I can have dd finish it before her evaluation. Enjoy history!!!! Here's the link for the Malvern studio hours: http://www.poweryogaworks.com/malvernStudio.asp Let me know when you want to go.

Teddygirl: A JJ concert! Ted's the man!!! Ummm, you might not want to look at my post to Laurie considering your a fan of the Baby Jackson.:eek: }( :+

Netta Van Phlema: Will that virus make up its mind before you infect your soon-to-be inlaws at the wedding?!?! I hope you made sure to tell them not to wed the first weekend of April!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to your ds!!!! How exciting!!! But, I am a bit upset. There goes my plans should I survive dh. I can't be your DIL and get facials and go on bike rides and get pedicures and massages and have your dh BBQ for me. sigh. Tell ds I said thanks for ruining my fantasy world!!!:D ;) UGH! I hate it when dogs attack. Thankfully those teenagers didn't get all defensive and rude. OMW! I can't imagine what I would have done if I came home to find a puppy penned on my property. LOLOLOLOL Guilt by association. Once I had a furious woman come to my house demanding to talk to us. Then she saw my children and realized they weren't the ones who pelted her car with snowballs from behind our trees. Here it was the neighbor teens.

Kim: When I did the X last year, I lost two pounds total. However, my body did change. If you send me your email, I'll email you my password and link to my Before and After pictures. [email protected] I'm not sure how long ds will be in Germany. It all depends if he can test back into the diving program. He has to wait six months before he can try out for it again. He might change his mind. He's young and foolish. LOL I'm glad your ds found her dog. How is her dog? I'd like to get a Bichon Frise one day in the far future. That flu is going around!!! How's your dd doing today?

Well, I must get some homeschooling accomplished. The girls are finished with their early lunch.

Hi to Lea, Christiane, Swifty, and anyone else I might have missed.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

I forgot to mention that when the Diva was limping out of the car this morning with her major DOMS, that I laughed and said, 'Good luck!' You should have seen the evil glare I was given and the tone of voice when she said, 'This is NOT funny!' Wish I had my video rolling for that one!! LOL!

And to all of you who have asked, I still haven't remembered to cut up my pills...and the Doc did not say how long it would take for the meds to stop lowering my blood pressure...but I assume I would actually have to lower the dosage first...lol. I am just so used to taking this pill in the morning, that I don't think about it until later. Today's nap, though, was not from that fatigue...just from getting 4 hours of sleep last night which my body doesn't like under any circumstances..anyhoo...I have Imax3 in the dvd right now just waiting for me to hit start...The music is just blaring upstairs, so I guess I will go and jump around for a while. Wish me luck!!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

DD's is still sick but seems to be slowly improving. DH stayed home this morning while I went in to see as many of my patients as I could, worked through my lunch so I only had to cancel two patients. Then I came home to look after dd so he could go to work for awhile ;) She's had a few crackers and some apple juice and kept it down. Time to go cuddle with her a bit. Maybe if she naps this afternoon I'll do YogaX. Kim

Quickie Report.....
SH Chest & Back completed + BBC2 Booty Camp (20min with Leg bands)

Day 1 Week 1: DONE:D I know how impressed ya'll are;-)

Trac:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.