Xers -------Mindful Monday...........................

Hi again,

Today is PUB and the Dome challenge that I didn't do yesterday. I'm finally getting Amy's step almost down and it is lots of fun, but I am definitely done by the end.

Jeanette - Your outing yesterday sounds like lots of fun! Thanks for the thoughts on FIL, he is doing OK, but pretty much in bed, which isn't good for someone who is 92.

Nicole- Glad DH got the message.

Debra - Sounds like you are having lots of fun:)

Carol - I'm hoping the rest day yesterday will help you 'Bring it' today.

Traci - Here's to holiday cheer. Did you survive the weekend without another melt down?

Lea - I'd definitely count hauling around 40lbs as a workout!

Swifty - Hi as you fly by.

Tracy

WORKOUTS
SUN: Completed Kenpo +” The Parts Series” Strictly Upper Body
~~Lean / Phase 1 / Week 2 / Day 1
~~~~Today: Core Syn + Glute Camp (The Parts Series)

Note to self: Week 1 of X is not the appropriate time to have to do doubles to make up for extra rest days… I can hardly move this morning! I have added lower body work and that is certainly being felt already!!! Ready to bring it big time the next 2 weeks.

The shoulder injury has flared but it has changed locations … Its all about the bicep to elbow & down to hand pain now… I think I shall have a big challenge with push ups except on my knees- just too much pressure for this 12 month old injury.

TracyX
So sorry to hear that FIL has taken a backwards turn… Sending good thoughts your way & to your DH. ~ Hope your workout is good for you today!!! I really liked the SUB on The Parts Series yesterday… I did make my shoulder/arm flare up tho with the DB lift while in PushUp position… whats a girl to do?? It was actually the pressure of my hands on the dumbbells while stabilizing that got me.. I felt it in 2nd set.

Carol: Round 1
^5 on completion of week 1 and such great nutritional choices too! Its motivating to see your hard work pay off Thanks for sharing thought about Tonys Sequencing… I think all X grad totally agree. I do believe that it was from the year long incessant suggestions to Cathe about this that the 4DS weight work was created… I think many ways of “sequencing” are effective but it sure was nice to have Cathe venture into a different way…I have to say the part about X I love most (next to tony!) is that I can put my barbell away for 13 weeks!!! I so dislike that thing! LOLOLOL Now that your rest day is over its time to get to it!

Lea: Round 2
ROF with Meez! That’s how I felt last week- Fa-la-la SMASH! LOL You actually worked out harder than any of us with your 40# weight----DS! LOL

DebraX-
Well didn’t we have a CB kinda weekend! LOL- was it just a week ago that you were ready to kill him???? LOLOL- Yes- you are in the dating scene full force! I’m so happy you are feeling good and enjoying yourself.

Jeanette: Round 2
Congrats on the eagle!!!!!!!!!!! That’s HUGELY impressive!!! I can see you out in a blizzard walking the course & hitting a hole in one with no-one to see it! ~ I think it’s a fine balance between enjoying all your hoiday food traditions & staying clean just to stay clean… If your holiday eating doesn’t cause you to fall into hormonal imbalance and you are good with a bit of weight gain why worry????? Traditions & family are far more important than the calories… Wasn’t it Erma Bombeck that wrote that in your final days on the earth people always start to ask themselves why they didn’t have that piece of chocolate cake mom made??? – Something like that anyway… I’ll tell ya a secret…. If my hormones were not so tied into my food choices I would be just fine being a 10# overweight but fit person… On the coffee & belly fat... Its the insulin spike that coffee causes that makes those of us already sensitive to it BLOW UP! I am sipping on green tea this morning because I have a good 4 pounds of bloat from excessive coffee / no food but banana bread days last week. Last Monday I weighed in at 124.2 & today I am at 129.0..... I ate very little banana bread and nothing else but coffee all day for a week.... that made me a crazy irrational person taht bloated like the blimp! LOL

Nicole: Round 2
So happy for you! BFF time + a movie + a clean house + a DH on good behavior! What a wonderful life!

Swifty XX :eek: -
VERY nice to see you and hear you are well – just busy!!! I crack up that you are still doing Tony (so to speak!) and that you are almost ready for official Round 3!

Happiest of days to all MIA Xers ....
:7

RE: Xers -------Mindful Monday............................

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 1/Week 2/Day 8
Workout: Chest & Back / ARX / CTX KB Cardio

Hey I have my computer back up and running. Sorry to be MIA all weekend. Every time I had an opportunity to get on the computer, there was someone else occupying the seat.

We had a snow storm this weekend, which started out with snow, then sleet, and then rain. Of course after the rain it froze. I just love walking on top of the snow and not falling in because it is frozen solid. Just lucky that DH got the driveway cleared out before it froze. Poor dog is having a hard time walking though. Her feet are slipping out from under her. I shouldn't laugh, because I probably will fall on my duff too. This morning was a balmy 19 deg. :D

Started to decorate the house for Christmas. With the snow fall it was much more fun. Of course I had to pop in some cookies, just to make the house smell good. Have to love the smell of snickerdoodles. :9 They tasted good too. :9 And had the Christmas toones blasting out of the speakers.

Traci, So doing double duty to play catch-up isn't a good idea. I will try to remember that when I get myself behind. Take care of your shoulder/arm.

Tracy, Are you doing the Amy's Dome challenge on the step? She had someone doing the demo on the DVD if I remember correctly. So you could use the dome or step. Do you have a dome? That is one piece of equipment that I don't have. :D

Will BBL with more chatting after I catch up on the weekend happenings.

Laurie

Good morning ladies!!! Hope everyone had fun and festive weekends! I went to the Panther's game with CB yesterday...and they actually won...WooHoo!! We had a great day together...nice to just hang out. DD stayed at my mom's house for the day, so she got a lot of pampering. My back is aching some this morning....I twisted it yesterday again...UGH. I am not sure what workout I am doing today...I really need to do some cardio..I am thinking LoMax without the blasts so I don't have to bend over...with a little yoga thrown in to stretch a bit.

On another note...CB and I were talking about going skiing yesterday. I have never been skiing in my life! As you all know, I am not really the athletic type and a bit klutzy...LOL. Anyway, CB said "Oh, you'll do great....Your legs are so strong!" How about that?? I think he might be a keeper after all...LOL!

~~~~~~~personals~~~~~~~~~

----Traci LOL about your note to self! I hope Wendell spent some special time rubbing all of your aches and pains when he got back from the bay yesterday. Sorry to hear your shoulder is bothering you. Keep it safe. That darn dating scene isn't the same as when I was in it 16 years ago! Lots of complications with exes and kids and jobs...I didn't have to worry with any of that when I was younger! My weight is up a bit too...Although, I ate way more than banana bread...I imagine if I kept with that diet, I would lose weight...LOL! I don't like being tied to the scale, but I am...and I have to learn to deal with it...and be rational at the same time. I am up 3 pounds from where I want to be...but I wore size 2 jeans to the game yesterday...so which is more important?? I think as women, we get very hung up on the number on the scale..and we have that ideal weight in mind. Anyhoo....eat some fruit and veggies this week, girl! I ended up with no holly from the farmer's market...But I did get some squash, beets and tangerines.

----Tracy Sorry to hear FIL is bedridden...that is never good at his age. Hope he is out of the hospital and moving around a bit more by now. Have fun with PUB today. Are you done with class yet? Did you get any more cleaning done yesterday? I really have to mop my floors and do the kitty litter today...even if I do nothing else...except laundry...that is piling up too. Where does the time go?

----Nicole Glad you had fun with BFF and the DH got himself up out of the chair long enough to help out a bit...Darn men! They are such babies when they get sick. Like a cold is the end of the world and no one has ever felt that bad before! When you are the mom/wife you don't get to lay around when you are sick.

----Swifty Glad to see you shining face. Hope things are going well with your studies. I bet DD is excited about Xmas just around the corner!

----Carol About Kenpo...I never used the weighted gloves like Jeanette (didn't have any at the time), but I found that if I pretended I was really being hit, I tightened my core a lot more and was really able to bring it. Especially during the blocks segment. Pretend that someone is actually getting ready to sock you in the stomach and use that feeling throughout the workout and that will help, I think. Congrats on the weight loss...always a positive motivator!

----Lea Good gracious...my back would be killing me if I held a child all day! Glad you had a good time, though. Bring it today woman!

----Jeanette Glad you got your golf game in...even if it was a little cold. I am sure you will be ready for the LPGA by spring! So nice that your family gathering was fun. Sorry the parents didn't want to take the dog...but I am sure she will find a good home. My mom is the same way...just one thing at a time for her, too. She wants a cat, but it's too much on her to get one during the holidays, so she wouldn't even walk into the pet store with DD and me the other day while we were shopping. She was afraid she would take a cat home with her...silly woman! Hope your out of town meeting goes well....Are you going to be able to check in while you are gone?

----Laurie So glad you computer is all better. We've missed you! Snow, hunh? Gotta tell ya...don't miss that part of living in Illinois! I had lots of accidents last year with Polly and the ice...She would head out and pull just a bit on the leash and down I would come on the ice on my buttocks!! Be careful! Sounds like you had a good weekend of festivities with the family.

Okay...think I am caught up for now, anyway. I guess I have no more excuses not to start on the housework. Hope everyone has a great day!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Darn, I lost my entire post:-( . No time to recreate. Will be out of town and will check back in on Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

Jeanette

Lean / Phase 1 / Week 2 / Day 1

Core Synergistics

I am so tired and cold this morning. I wish I could sleep longer but reality won't let me:p

Can't wait to start CS. I am still completely sore from last week but in a good way:) I ate too much yesterday that was bad so I hope it doesn't slow me down.

BFF and I went to see August Rush. It was a good movie and had a happy anding even though they left it up to your imagination. You wouldn't believe it, but a lady behind us shhhhed us! I was 2 seconds from turning around and informing her I already had a mother, but I didn't want to embarrass my BFF:p

We went and did a little shopping and got coffee then went home to a clean house:) I am so glad my DH did that for me. He is going to be home today so that's why I'm checking in on you all now. He is off taking the boys to school then running a few errands.

I have another PT appointment this afternoon. I guess we'll see what they come up with next.

~Traci-X, I can hardly move after the basic rotation so I don't know how your functioning and doing doubles:p Please, please, please do it like the book says this week so you don't kill yourself. I don't want you on the IL. Yes, it is nice to have DH in a better mood and feeling well. Maybe today we'll get stuff done:D

~Tracy, Sorry to hear about your FIL. At least he'll be going home today. Is the nephew still there or does he have professional help? At least DH is not caught up in it right now. Will he be coming to your house for Christmas? Are you all done with your rotation? Did you ever take measurements or are you just going by the feel and look? Your workouts are varied and fun yet challenging sounding. Hope work goes well today.

~Carol, Way to go on the results! ^5. Are you thoroughly enjoying Tony? I get such a kick out of him:) Maybe you should throw in another week of singles then move on to doubles. We don't want you on the IL. It feels there will be plenty of us on it if we don't take it easy:p

~Laurie, OMGoodness! 19 whole degrees? Gee, that's almost not freezing;) I thouht our 35 was cold. It is supposed to be 75 by Wednesday so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun Christmas activities! That's my kind of weekend:)

~Debra, Love the CB! He knows the right things to say:) Skiing is challenging but as long as he's patient and stays with you on the bunny hill, you'll be fine. Glad the Panthers won! My Chargers won too:D:D I agree with oyu on the sick men thing. I wish I could lay down and sleep when I'm sick but I don't have a live in maid, cook, nanny and chauffeur like he does:p Hey, where are the Christmas pics? And you didn't manage to get one of CB over the weekend?;)

~Jeanette, Sorry you lost your whole post:( You're brave to be out there golfing in this cold. My feet are freezing right now and I'm inside with my workout gear on:p You are on dedicated golfer! You know you only get eagle's when no one is around, don't you? Good job!! Bummer your parents aren't going to take the dog but I'm sure she'll get adopted like you said. I have no self control when it comes to baking either so I'm trying to wait as long as possible. Just wait until Christmas Eve. I'll be loving life and cookies:9

~Lea, You sound like me. I carry my son a lot and I know it's going to be the death of my back! I hope you are charged up and ready to bring it today! Love the new meez. Who is she beating?:)

Off to do CS. I'll be back:)

Nicole

Bring it!!!

01_10036401102.gif
[/url]

Classic/ Week 3/ Day 1/ Chest & Back, ARX (+All Step cardio).

Good morning!

All the usual suspects have arrived before me, I see. How are you all doing? I had a looooooverly weekend. I read the weekend posts, but didn't sit down long enough to reply. I'll incorporate that in today's post.

On Saturday afternoon/evening I made some whole wheat cinnamon rolls from my Laurel's Kitchen Bread Book. They're made with 100% whole wheat flour, and contain cottage cheese and eggs in them, making them pretty high in protein as well. She doesn't include an icing recipe, so I found that from another cookbook. Sunday morning the family feasted on the cinnamon rolls, reheated in the oven. I am astonished at how delicious these rolls are!!! When I was making them, I was shaking my head the whole time, thinking I'd have to send DH out to the local bakery to get some "real" ones in the morning. Was I wrong. Oh...my....goodness. I left the remaining rolls on the table, and everyone picked at them for the rest of the day. The DD's and I also made 2 batches of shortbread cookies yesterday. I mixed, rolled and cut the dough, they sprinkled and plopped decorations on them. We gave three boxes of cookies to the neighbours, but still have a ton left. DH and the girls set up the Christmas tree, decorations, and lights. We had a wonderful weekend. I feel like we had Christmas already! But I shall call it our Christmas kick-off weekend. This week I need to get serious about the shopping ;( .

Did I mention that we've ordered an iMac? We've been tracking it's progress around the world to us, and I believe it's due to be delivered on Thursday. Since we're MicroSoft people, it's going to take some time for us to get used to the iMac. If you don't hear from me for a week, or my posts appear mysteriously garbled, it's because I'm still trying to figure the dang thing out. We're keeping our Dell hooked up, though. Since we're going wireless, we'll have 3 computers that can connect to the internet, instead of just this one. So, no excuse not to post, right?? Heck, I'll even be able to surf on the laptop in the bathtub!! Ahhhh, bubble baths, here I come!

Tracy....Where does the intensity come from in Amy's step? Plyo or power moves? 8" step height? High bpm? We did do some crafts on Saturday. I took DD#1 to Michael's and they made a Chinese Cracker. Next week they will be making a gift bag, and four presents. Apparently this will take a very long time, so I need take a book to read. DD's already very excited. On Friday I took DD#2 to Michael's for their Parents & Tot craft. She painted and decorated a wooden snowman for the Christmas tree. Edmonton has terrible traffic problems. It was never like this when we first moved here 12 years ago. But we have had such a stunning economic boom in the last 5 or so years that the city is under major stress in all of its infrastructure elements. They're working as hard as they can to widen roads, build overpasses, etc., but even that is hard to do. They cannot find enough contractors to carry out the all the work that needs to be done, and they keep running out of material. Last week they had to shut down two major road projects because they've exhausted the cement supply. We're living in a city with huge growing pains right now. On the flip side, anyone wanting a job in the building/construction/trades industry has their pick, and the wages and incentives are off the chart. Your boys want to make great money, quick? Send them up here for a season. They'll be working within 24 hours.

Traci....Ah geez, I'm sorry to read that your injury is aggravating you again, and in a whole new way. I know you wanted muscle confusion, not injury confusion! Is the pain on the inside of the arm, or the outside? When you congratulated Jeanette about her Eagle, I immediately thought of the yoga pose, not golf. At this time of year, few Edmontonians are thinking about golf. I completely understand what you're saying about the coffee situation. I have my 2 cups in the morning and 1 cup of green tea in the afternoon. By 8pm I'm starting to really get noshy again, and I know it's not truly hunger; it's my body begging for another boost. So, I tell myself I'm tired, and go to bed as soon as I can. I just read all the workouts you've done this weekend. My goodness, Girlfriend!! How can you even move today?

Laurie....You and I had the same kind of weekend! We're sitting somewhere around -19C (-2.2F), with a -28C (-18.4F)windchill factor, and continual snowfall. It's gotten so dark, and the days so short, that the Christmas lights brightly and lovingly warm us in their glow. I keep the tv channel on the 24hr "fireplace" to cast a nice light in the living area. At this time of year, it's all about getting cozy.

Debra....I hope you're being careful of your back when you're playing with CB :) I did LowMax, with blasts, throughout my entire pregnancy, but I just didn't bend very deep during the blasts, if my back wasn't feeling like it. The tap-side kicks at the end can just be standing side kicks, for example. No need to tap the step. Awwww, nice leg compliment from CB! But downhill skiing also requires a strong core for stabilization and balance. I'm sure you've got one of those, too, so you're going to have a blast. It's really a hoot.

Jeanette.....OOOOh, I'm sorry we didn't get to see the Best Post You've Ever Written ;( I look forward to hearing from you on Wednesday. I'll get the tape in the mail this week. So, any news on the promotion?

SwiftAmy....Nice to see you on Sunday!!! Round 3 is coming up? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Carol....Yes, Tony's no Eoin, I agree. And I agree about that child pose then corpse sequence. But to be honest, I don't consider YogaX to be "real" yoga :) I consider it athletic stretching. When I want flow and grace, I go to Shiva. How's the start of Week 2 treating you? I'll have to read your blog update. Have you done XStretch yet? It's a Sunday "optional" workout. I highly recommend it. You won't break a sweat, and it feels great. I try to do it when I can, but Sundays around here often get too busy (and it's my one sleep-in day).

Lea....My 2 year old has become my barnacle. She must be in a 1 foot radius of me at ALL times, or better yet - attached. I swear sometimes she's trying to crawl back in. It's just a stage, right??? (Please say yes).

Nicole....I'm thrilled indeed to know you're not dead! I worry about how much you seem to flirt with it, though. Thank goodness you took some time away yesterday. I almost looked like your Meez this morning. Halfway through CB I suddenly wanted to just go to sleep. Yes, I had a terrible sleep last night (hormones). Fortunately the moment passed. Maybe it was all the repetitive counting of push/pull up reps, that acted like counting sheep. Please don't tell Tony he almost put me to sleep.

So, Chest & Back is DONE 3 times!!! No more until Week 9!! That seemed to go by fast. All reps & weight amounts increased over the three weeks (probably because I started rather conservatively). For tomorrow's cardio I think I might do CTX 10-10-10 and Step & Intervals, followed by Leaner Legs. When I pulled out All Step today, I thought maybe I'd like to do a CTX Cardio Theme to this week. I'll do Kickbox before SA on Wednesday, and Power Circuit on Friday.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Doubles/Week 1/Day 1/ Chest & Back +(lowmax)

Hi Guys:)

Quick check in, I’m just getting too work, I had to take 1/2 day vacation.

How is everyone, I’m good, had a pretty good weekend too, as always the weekend goes so fast. Workout this morning was da-bomb, really enjoyed C&B, looking forward too PlyoX tomorrow. BB shortly:)

Gosh! where’s everyone?

My boss said if the weather get any worsts for us to leave for today………

Tracy: Your workouts has been really good:) nice work. Sorry too hear your upper body is bothering you again, WOMEN are you lifting heavier!!! Push ups on your knees, "should" help strengthen your upper body, if done sloooow and controlled. For some strange reason my back has been bothering me, ARGH getting older, huh! Very good time for me to start stretchX and YogaX. Thank you for the workouts, however, I do NOT want you to have to pay for sending them too me, I will send you a pre-paid card. I will mail it too you today or tomorrow:) Take Care!

Sandra: Thank you for the software update. Cathe and her team our making GREAT changes, I just hope, I'm able too keep up. I still haven’t ordered her last workouts and I probably wont until next year, Xmas is so close have to get my GK situated. Have a good day.

Debra, Carol, Nicol, Jeanette, Wendy, Amy Swifty ((((((HELLO))))))) miss you guys

Happy Monday Xers!

Boy, you ladies are QUIET lately, lol. Today was ARX and Chest & Back. It went pretty well. I am now doing almost all the reps in ARX and I increased on most exercises on C&B, too, particularly the push-ups. I was feeling weak in my back today, though, so not as much with the pull-ups. I'm tired. I spent most of the morning constructing Ancient Greek Corinthian helmets from paper grocery bags and duct tape, and the afternoon at the dentist. I broke a piece off one of my wisdom teeth (I have all 32 of my teeth, lol), and the dentist wants to fill it or pull it (and the one below, too, though it's perfectly fine). UGH. I'm debating, but I don't want him to pull 2 teeth for something that's pretty minor. It's just hard to get back there to fill it. Maybe I'll make him work for his money }( lol

Traci-X -- Making up workouts is always hard (and painful!). I'm glad you're back on track now, even if your shoulder is giving you more trouble }(

Laurie -- How much snow did you get? We ended up with just sleet and rain here :( Yuck!

Debra -- Thanks for the tips on the core. I do have weighted gloves, so maybe I'll add them in for part of the workout. That sounds painful in a good way, lol.

Nicole -- No worries. I'm not adding in doubles until Phase 2. Trust me, Tony dishes out enough pain on his own for the time being, lol. I am looking forward to more cardio, though...

Sandra -- I haven't done Stretch X yet. I tacked on Stretch Max on Saturday after Kenpo, but I don't like to stretch cold muscles and I'm NOT doing cardio on my rest day, lol. Thanks for the tip, though, I'll be doing that one on the recovery weeks :)

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all had a great day!

Carol

Hi all...back to catch up a bit this evening. I ended up doing LowMax with no blasts...Still felt my back aching...bu since I didn't do the intervals I didn't push it too much. It is probably better than walking on the treadmill where I feel like I have to run at least part of the way....I don't feel as guilty not doing the blasts. I did some yoga after that...Have I mentioned lately that I love Eoin?? Anyway, I did a few sun salutations, then some standing forward bends, then some hip flexor love, then onto some pigeon poses, and then finished up with supine leg stretches....all good for my back, butttocks and leg! I enjoy using the chapter points in this one so I can pick and choose if I am not doing the whole thing. So tomorrow I will either have a full yoga day...or I may do some floorwork for legs. I know that I can't do any lifting with legs right now...my back is still too tender...I keep saying my back...but I really think it started in my glute...anyway, no squats for me...I may do Tony's legs and either skip or modify the moves that have you bending over...Or I may do the floor work from BG and GS legs...we'll see....Just rambling and thinking out loud as I type.

If I do nothing else tomorrow, I will get my NC driver's license! Come he!! or high water, it will be done! DD has a choral recital at school tomorrow night and then CB is coming over after that. He and I are going to do some errands together on Wednesday too. Almost like a real couple. Scary.

Back in minute for personals.....

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Okay...back for personals....My BFF called, so I took a little break!

Carol....The only time I hurt myself doing the X was when doing StretchX...Good not to do that on cold muscles! And it is incredibly long...I like Stretch Max better...or tack on a little yoga. I don't blame you for not wanting to get any teeth pulled. What a good mom you are with the helmets and all! Start counting up those push ups...You'll feel very strong towards the end of the X with all the push ups you will be able to do!

Sandra...I actually tweaked my back again the other night with CB...silly woman! Good luck with the new computer. I just have a little laptop...but it serves me fine for now. Cinnamon rolls sound delish! Glad you had a good time with the Xmas festivities this weekend. Do you guys do Santa? DD is ignoring the fact that he may not be real...which is just fine with me right now. I love this season! I wimped out on the blasts with LowMax today...I felt achy just doing side leg lifts and the high kicks. UGH. My back feels much better when I have heat on it. I don't know how strong my core is...but I think I will be ok skiing...except for all of the falling I am sure to do. My buttocks will be very bruised.

Jeanette...Waving as you head out of town!!

Nicole...Sorry you are feeling so tired today...I can't imagine why...LOL...Maybe taking care of 4 boys is dragging you down. Notice I include DH in the count. Hope you were able to bring it with Core Syn today! Also hope the PT appointment went well. CB said that he stays on the beginning slopes a lot...and does the intermediate some. He has some knee injuries from high school football, so he doesn't go on the harder slopes. I guess we have some really good deals at the mountains near us...so I may go skiing for the first time in my life this winter. I STILL don't have a charger for my camera...I thought it would get here today...but no dice....Hopefully it will be here tomorrow since I want to take some pics of DD before her recital tomorrow night!

TG...You guys had bad weather today?? Hope you got home safe and sound!

Okay...Caught up again...Waving to Wendy (out in the wilds of Thailand), Amy (working hard as usual), Cheryl (flying here, there and everywhere...miss you), Swifty (studying as I type), Lea (nursing her arms and shoulders from carrying too much weight on Saturday), Tracy (doing Shiva's yoga, I'm sure), Traci (with a client perhaps?), and Laurie (walking on thin ice with Cami). Kisses to all!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.