Xers...... Happy Dance Friday!!!!!!!

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

It's a happy Friday for me and hopefully for everyone else too. Today is cardio and I'm leaning towards ASCII, but I'll see when I get home.

Hi to all and have a great day!

Tracy

Good morning. Thanks for starting us off again Tracy. Today is Magically Hips.

Tracy - You mean my avatar doesn't look appetizing to you? LOL. Have a great day to you too.

Debra - OOps, almost typed Debbie after reading yesterday's post. ROF!! Debbie Does Dallas, now that was a great movie. HA! I am glad Lil Diva had a great time. And hopefully you had a good day with CBL.

Laurie - That is way too much work to go outside! LOL on the mud.

Kim - Feel better.

Jeanete - How nice of you and DH to make dinner for your parents weekly. I am sure that it is not easy. Who needs a fake tan on those legs when we will be getting sun very soon? I bet those legs do look hot though! I am hoping the yoga sessions will chill me out and get me better. Thanks.

Nicole - I am so sorry for all that you are going through. Your body definately is not liking all of the stress. Please take care of yourself. Yes, the boys are loving the outdoors right now. It is suppose to be really nice today and tomorrow in the high 70's, so we are going to go on a hike and really enjoy the outdoors. You have a great weekend too. I will be thinking of you.

All right, caught up for now. Time to go visit Eion. Talk to y'all later.

Lea

Classic/ Week 12/ Day 5/ Legs & Back; ARX (subbing)

Good morning,

Tracy, doing the happy dance! What's got you feeling so chipper? Share the happiness, please!

Lea, enjoy your time with Eion. Your avatar photo looks yummy to me.

I'm off to do my sub for LB and ARX: 30mins of yoga warm up (probably Shiva's Fluid Power Standing Poses Mandala), and 4DS Lower Body with pull/chins inserted. For core I'm going to do the two core workouts on the 4DS dvds. BBL for more chat!

Sandra

Happy Good Morning Xers!:D

Tracy: Have a fabulous Friday! Hope class wenr well!

Lea: So glad to see you are ready for our boy today}( Play it safe but let Eoin do ya real good!

BUSY day for me.... Client coming in an hour + TONS of errands...

Biceps are all big & bulgy this morning & inner thighs talkin' too!}( Today is PYRAMIDS Tri & Chest + Firm it Up Legs (Slim Series)
Back with personals soon.....:7

Good morning...I, too, feel like doing a happy dance this morning! I had a great day with CBL yesterday....he ended up coming over and having dinner with us too...so sorry I didn't get back for personals. I don't know what was wrong the other day, but things seem back to normal now...which is good...since I have plenty of other things to worry about. I have a test today in my class...so wish me luck!! And I got none of my errands done yesterday due to the unplanned time with CBL...Oh, well, c'est la vie! The errands will still be here this afternoon....'cause I know no one else did them....LOL!!!

Just one quick personal...

Nicole....
I don't want to equate my marriage at all to what you are going through...I am sure things are not the same....but my XDH spent years making me feel bad about myself and belittling me. My only advice is that you guys need to work out a system of communication that is positive for both of you. I let things go on so long with my XDH that I did end up losing part of myself...and I regret not making a stand for myself earlier on. I began to feel like I deserved the things he said. Don't let things get so far gone for you guys that you aren't left with many options. I hope I am not over stepping my bounds....you can tell me to shut up any time and it won't hurt my feelings! It is just that you sound like I did a few years ago, and I don't want you to get hurt. Sending some {{{{HUGS}}}} your way...and please tell me to shut up if you want!

Happy day to all! BBL to catch up!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

DEBRA::: :7 :7 :7 :7 I feel the luv again! GREAT advice to Nicole!

NICOLE::: PLEASE get in touch w/ Debra...She can help you work thru some of this...verbal abuse (demeening, cussing etc...) is abuse & it is teaching your sons how to treat women...its a vicious cycle- I was raised in it & I've seeen the generational damage..3 generations now affected PLUS their offsprings..please reach out privately- XXOOXOXOXOXO

SANDRA: BOTH AB workouts??? Are ya tryin' to prove something??? Are you getting ready for the cover shoot of Canadian Swimsuits? Are you going to be buying some crop tops this summer??? What REALLY is behind the torture?

Will catch up w/ yesterday later as I was reading I thought Nicole asked Latrese about her "racks!"..... Upon a closer look she wrote:
"Latrese, Your still on track! Good for you"

I think I need to suck down some coffee before client vs writing personals!
:7

Eion done. It was hard today as my body is not so limber.

Traci - Have fun with your workout. I am still curious as to what you were going to explain to me???

Sandra - Wow jeeze, I didn't even realize you are on week 12. You go girl.

Talk to you soon. IF not, have a great day.

Lea

Good Morning Ladies,

Got home from MIL's house after midnight. The girls are still their cute, adorable selves! I had to restrain myself from kissing them to death!:D

I thought about doing LIC today. I woke up not in the mood for step. I might pull out KPC instead. Actually, I'll do weight work instead and save KPC for Saturday since we'll be out of town this weekend. Maybe, I will do LIC today. sigh

Now, Ladies. That is NOT blood. It's water. The concrete he used is not like the concrete we're used to seeing in the states. It must be the clay they use when they mixed it. When it gets wet, it gets a discolored look to it. And, my mom splash and scrub the squat toilet often. The bathrooms are so wet in Thailand. Normally, they are tiled and not left unfinished. Before you go feeling too disgusted, my mom DID have plans for our time in Thailand. I'll try to post some more pictures today.

Enough about me... Let's talk about you!:*

Tracy: Enjoy your Friday and cardio day!!!

Lea: Magical Hips! Ahhhh I can't wait to see Eoin on Sunday. I might pull him out today if I can't bring myself to do any step.

Traci: You deserve to have your biceps bulge and inner thigh DOMS. Me OTOH only did the floorwork of GSL. The lower part of my hamstrings are hurting mildly. Then, I woke up with sore triceps from 4 chin-ups! I'm so out of shape!!!x( I'll work my way back into shape so I can hang with y'all without shame!;) Have fun with your client today!

Debra: Consider yesterday an accomplished day! I'm happy for you! You'll do fine on your test today! You're the star student!!!:* :* :*

Sandra: Nice sub for L&B and ARX!!! Have you noticed any visible changes in your body since you started Round 2? If I hadn't of taken pictures, I don't think I would have finished Round 1. My measurements were looking the same, and the changes wasn't drastic enough for me to notice on a day to day basis. ^^5^^ to you for keeping up with the program!

Okay, gotta heat up my coffee, post before I lose it, and continue with last night personals.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Good morning,
Today was supposed to be a steady state 45 minute run, but I subbed with part of my new Gay Gasper Cardio Step Express. Once I learn it and add another set of risers, I think it will do okay for steady state. I finished off with Segment 1 of Coremax.

Tracy, you do sound chipper this morning. Hope it's a great work day for you. Enjoy SCII. I previewed part of SC last night. It has "whoops", that I don't think she does now. Previewing always makes me sleepy for some reason so I only got to preview about 10 minutes.

Lea, enjoy those Magic Hips. I love pigeon pose. Think it's my favorite, besides shavasana. Know Mom and Dad will enjoy someone else cooking a couple times a week, especially Mom. DH is BBQing pork chops. They may have to cut Grandma's into very small pieces. Hot legs, no, but I have nice teeth :7.

Traci, sounds like a busy day for you. Are you going to Bay this weekend? Have fun with SS Firm It Up. Now that one's a burner. LOL re: Latrese's racks!! You are a card! Those BB workouts might be great for my sister who does very short workouts.

Debra, glad the day was good for you and CBL. You are smart and will learn from your problems with XDH. Not a chance it will happen with CBL. You are in control!!!

Sandra, boy are you ever bringing it good this round!!! Way to go. I can feel the enthusiasm and drive. Bet you are really looking good.

Wendy, glad you explained about the red concrete. I was thinking it was blood, probably like most of us here thought. Bet the reunion with the girls was wonderful!!! Can't wait to hear of some of the stuff you did on your trip. Please tell!

Got to go shower now and get ready for work.

Jeanette

Let's see if I can finish yesterday's posts today!:D ;)

Bottom's Up!

Nicole! Oh, dear. He sounds a bit like my ex. I doubt he's as bad though! I mean, you're still married to him.:7 }( Have you asked him to go to counseling with you? Sometimes men won't listen unless somebody else besides their wife tells them what a mess they're creating!:p :D I can't see how he can't love you. You are such a beautiful woman! Try not to let his words cut you. Believe it or not, I can tell him like it is any time you need! }( :*

Jeanette: You are such a good daughter! And your dh is a good man!!! I see you're making enchiladas next week? What's for dinner tonight? What a coincidence! See, I love it when other people cook for me!:7 :7 :7 I wish we lived closer! ROTFLOL on your dh's response about your leg comments. He sounds so much like Phil!!! They're no dummys!:7 If it helps any, my legs start going back to their nasty looking selves the moment they realize I'm back in carb and processed food land. :-(

OKAY! Let's talk about George! Now, I have nothing against older men. Heck, it's a known fact to everyone who knows me that I openly lust after Tony Snow! But, I never did find George all that and a bag of Krispy Kremes!:eek: Did I really say that aloud. Anyhow, as long as he doesn't prolong your presence from the check-in, y'all can have him and his eyes. :+

moving on....

Kim: Hope you are feeling better today! :*

Laurie: I hear that your snow is coming my way by Sunday. I would tell you to keep it. But, I see you've had enough of it! Thanks for the Firm link. I have my eye on the X+ and STS workouts. I finally got an email from BB advertising X+ and 10 minute trainers. And reading Cathe's blog. Well, I may just break down and pre-order. I didn't know Cami went to daycare. How does she like playing with the other dogs in town?

Debra: Thank you so much for the check-in recap! You are too kind! Glad the Diva liked the circus. I got on a soap box for some reason and forbade any trips to the circus. I need to get over it.

Tracy: Yes, it wasn't too bad once I got over the initial shock. And, really, it was clean. I know it doesn't look like it was. It was cleaned after each use. That's more than what my toilets at home get!!! The reason being is that Thais don't wear shoes in the house. So, they try to keep their floors very clean (mopped daily, and squat toilets scrubbed after each use). I couldn't use the bathroom without shoes. Instead of flat out offending, I wore slippers around the house and kept a pair of rubber flip flops next to the bathroom door. Will you be looking for another job after you finish this class? You'll probably be in high demand considering there are only 75 others in your state. Sorry to hear about your dog. I'll have to go back and read what happened.

Lea: You are right. We remodeled my brother's bathroom... well, his entire house! And, afterwards, he made a comment about it being more difficult to use a Farang bathroom. LOL I told him to get over it and start using his core muscles! At least its modern!!!!

Carol: Are you still doing the X? How's that going? A little birdie named Debbie:+ says you're trying to outdo my record of 120 days. It was really 115 days, but who's counting.:7

Traci: ROTFLOL on sharing Chris' post. He cracks me up! I feel for any clients living close to the bay! I saw the steps to that house!!! Oh! Lukie is soooo cool! I thought my kids were the only ones who dressed up their dogs and took pictures. My cellphone camera has loads of pictures of Baby with different hats and poses. I learn about the humiliation they put her through after the fact.:7 That's a beautiful picture of Sandy! How are you doing? Are things getting easier?

Sandra, Traci, and anyone else who did Cathe's Circuit City rotation: Did you notice any results? I'm thinking of doing circuits, but would like to know what the goal of them would be. It would help if I defined a goal for myself first. huh?

Okay ladies, duties call. I want to take my Little Pet Shop Fans to Walmart today for some free giveaways.

Talk more later.
Wendy

Hello ladies,
Well I am backin the US. I had a good flight, no one was sitting next to me so I had some room. I watched Michael Clayton with George (OH Traci!!!!) and Elizabeth- The Golden Age. I also finished the book I was reading; Shalimar the Clown from Rushdie. DS came and picked me up from the airport. Upon arriving home I found: my car that would not start (it's at the garage and I am still waiting to see what wrong with it--- I need it in a few hours to drive to PA...x(, our phones are dead...x( still waiting for AT&T to come and my American cell phone minutes have expired...x( so I have to make all my phone calls from my European cell phone. Not looking forward to see the bill}( I eneded up not doing any w/o yesterday. It was supposed to be YogaX, which I'll do after before leaving for PA. So I'll just swap my rest day that was supposed to be today. No harm done...;-) Onto personals:

Wendy~~ WELCOME BACK :+ :+ :+ WOW... you have a way with words... I read your adventures... Isn't something when you travel into different countries?:D I remember my first experience with those toilets... in Grece last year. It takes a while to figure it out. I rmemeber when I came back out and told the situation to DH... he said well you always wanted to know what it was to piss like a man... there you have it... but we have nothing to aim... that's the problem...}( }( }( I can understand not being easy to restart your w/o, but we'll be htere with you all along. If you need a push in the tush... we can do that, right girls...:D

Tracy~~ You know although I did the weight work on 4DS Bootcamp I never did the bootcamp part. I'll have to try it sometime.

Debra~~ I hope DD had a good day at the circus. What a wonderful experience it is for them. Those are precious memories. Is there a site where I can see what Eoin has to offer and I can buy his w/o? Good luck in your test.

Sandra~~ How nice of you to do something special for your neighboors. That's a great idea to search the Internet to find something particular for a special occasion. It was very thoughful and I am sure they appreciated it.:*

TraciX~~ Now you and I are on the same wavelenght with George... and I don't agree that he's not as hot...;-) What I like about him is that there's nothing fake or too "Hollywood" about him. No hair dying, no Botox or face lift... just George. DH always asks what so special about him. We see his face a lot in Europe as he advertizes the Nespresso coffee machines. I don't know there's a "Je ne sais quoi...":9 :9 :9

TeddyGirl~~ Hi there! So you were also into Firm before? I think a lot of people followed the same path. I have a ton of them, then a friend introced me to Cathe and then you girls got me into P90X. God knows where our relationship will take us.... (just kidding... don't read anything about it...)

Jeanette~~ Good work on your leg w/o yesterday. DH never thought a w/o without fancy leg machines would give him anything... until P90X. L&B just kills him. I think we have an advantage with Cathe... all the squats and lunges we do...;-)

Laurie~~ So you had snow too. I came home to about 2 feet of snow and this morning it's soo nice. There's a little haze and all the branches are still heavy with the snow. What a beautiful picture. I'm happy you had a nice evening with DH. I went on the link about the Firm w/o and it's interesting. There's not much that can sub for CS and this one seems to be a good one.

Nicole~~ Oh please do be careful about those recurring UTI's I use to have a lot of them when I was younger and they turn out to become kidney infections and I needed surgery. So make sure you talk to your doctor or see a urologist if they still coem frequently. It's not normal. On Wednesday I did not do CS but subbed for a level3 Core Balance w/o on the stability ball. It was a good one, gentle but tought on the Core so the ball doesn't spit out under you as you go through the w/o.

Carol~~ Good to hear from you. Lea~~ Take care with your back. Kim~~ I hope you feel better.

This might be my last post for a while. Hopefully I get my car not too late so I can drive at a decent time to go see DD in PA. I don't know how much time I'll have to check the Forum as I want to devote as much time as possible with her. She needs a big mommy hug right now. We'll probably go out for diner tonight. OK now onto Yoga with Tony. No sub.

Tata!!

:7

Christiane: I hope I get you before you take off again. Where in PA are you heading? I live in PA too. I tried watching some of Elizabeth: The Golden Age, ended up watching The Bee Movie. I need to grow up! LOL Kudos to you for figuring out how to use squat toilets on your own. Let's just say that some of my tips were tried and true. LOLOLOL Enjoy your time with your daughter!!!

Wendy

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 10/Day 2
Workout: Interval+

I'm also glad it is Friday! But again I have a busy weekend, and it starts tonight. High School Musical is on tap for tonight. Tomorrow my niece has her birthday party(the one I made the cowgirl outfit for), and after that we head to MIL's house for dinner. I will be happy on Sunday, I have nothing going on except church. :D But Sunday is suppose to be -9, so that would be a good day to stay warm indoors. :D

Lea, The avitar is a lovely color!!! :D Nice and green. LOL! Just keep up the good work with Eion, and I'm sure you will be working out those back problems soon. Is your Meez trying to climb a wall with roller skates on? LOL

Traci, Oh you have to love biceps that bulge. I hope they give us some clips of the 10 min workouts. It looks like everything is on two DVD's, or did I not see that. Looks like the workouts use the bands too.

Debra, Glad all is well with CBL. Good luck on your test today, I'm sure you will continue to be the star pupil. :)

Sandra, Let us know how that double Ab workout is. I was looking at combining those together. Just didn't have enough time to accomplish in my time alotment.

Wendy, I will await what plans your mother had for you all. I remember something about construction projects. Don't tell me that bathroom now looks like a show piece. :7 My grandparents had a house with an outdoor toilet for years. I was in HS before they had a bathroom in the house. So I understand the want to hold your bladder for a long period of time. ;-) Snow, Snow go away. Glad someone else is having to deal with this white stuff too. :7

Jeanette, Nice of you and your sister to cook meals like that. I wish my MIL would let us bring food on Saturday. She used to be a great cook, but as she has gotten older she seems to overcook things. I have the same problem with my CC, so I need to wait a while on these workouts too. Have to pay for STS. :7 I can't wait to say I can smell spring, it does have a certain smell to it.

Christiane, I totally understand the snow in the trees. We have the same around here. This morning it was snowing again, but just a lite dusting. Wow on all the malfunctions with equipment you are having. Have a safe trip to PA, and in my past I have needed a Mom hug as an adult too. Glad she has you there for her. I saw the Elizabeth movie dressed up in Renaissance clothing. Not fun sitting in modern seats with a bum roll. It was more like slouching.

Kim, Hope you get better quickly.

Nicole, Hope all is well with you today, and that the emotional roller coaster stops quick. Communication is very important in a marriage. Hope you are able to get your DH to talk in a positive and constructive way.

I found a recipe for Cordial Cherries (actually Cooking Light sent me an e-mail), and I think this is something that I'm going to make my DH for Valentines Day. He will be surprised because we usually don't do anything special for this day. But he loves them (and so do I). :9 What I like is the 1/2C of Brandy and they label as (optional) Ya right of course I'm going to soak those maraschino cherries in brandy. Ya Baby!!! Add a little Dove dark chocolate, and I have a great present don't I. :9 :7 :7 :7

Have a great day!

Laurie

Goodness, goodness, so much to catch up on. Here's a first post, more will ensue.

Traci....Nope, not trying to kill myself via core-angulation LOL!! I just remembered the core workouts on 4DS seemed rather short (7mins or so, each), so figured I should put them together to get something similar to ARX. It was a good idea. I have a toasty core now.

Your second question about the rotation: Thanks for dredging that up! I'd completely forgotten about that one, and I know I liked it. I'm going to get my notes and see what I wrote...<Who would you take to a desert island with you? George Clooney, Brad Pitt, or Denzel Washington? Talk amongst yourselves>....Ah! Found it! Okay, this is what I was in the process of doing, then dropped it at the end of Week 3 to start P90X Round One. At that point I've written: "Enjoyed this rotation very much, but decided to start P90X Classic, so didn't finish Week 4." How's that for informative LOL!! I adjusted a few workouts as I went along, because I wanted more intensity. I can tell you what those changes were, if you're interested. Now that I'm looking at this, it might be a good one to keep me occupied until Laurie's ready to play along with P90X+. Not swimming, though. I'd sub a friendly cardio for that. Why did you dig this up? Are you rethinking your pyramid torture party?

I got the BB e-flyer this morning, too. What do you think about these? I have no idea what to think. What the heck does "stacking" mean???? Does he just mean compound exercises? Doing jumping jacks and military presses at the same time, for a cardio/shoulder workout? The new Plus workouts really use a lot of compound work. I'm thinking these might just be like small portions of the Plus workouts, divvied up throughout the week? I had to look up how to spell "divvied" on my computer dictionary. I've never written that word before. Divvied. Divvied, divvied, divvied.

Wendy....I didn't finish the Circuit City rotation because I hurt myself somehow. My right hip/lower back might have been the problem, as it tends to cause me problems right before TTOM if I'm not careful. I can't remember, though. I know I was enjoying it, because it's full of really fun cardio. If you want a cardio focus, I'd recommend it. The weight work is just enough to get you used to lifting again, but it's not going to make you Popeye. Popeye's such a funny word, isn't it? Popeye, Popeye, Popeye.

I'm done cracking myself up. I need to get this ship steered in the right direction, then I can come back for some fun chatter.

BBS!
Sandra (CatheCat)

Hi I just have a couple of minutes to chat...Need to get going with those errands...My test went well today...I think...We'll see on Monday, I guess! I also have a presentation on Monday too...so I will have to get to work on that this afternoon...since I am going to be gone all day on Sunday.

Today is supposed to be a circuit day...HSTA...We'll see how much love I am feeling for that later today..LOL! I still have some very nice DOMS from the core work I did the other day with the KB plus 2 ab sections....all good!

personals.....

Christiane....
Eoin's website is http://www.eoinfinnyoga.com/ I am sure you can find what you are looking for on there. I bet Micheal Clayton was great...I really wanted to see that while it was in the theaters...but my backwoods area didn't have it here but for a week or so! I love George!! Obviously I am going to have to fight Traci for him, but I think I can take her...LOL! Sounds like you have a lot of little things to deal with this morning...and none of it sounds like any fun! How long will you be staying with DD?

Tracy...
Thanks for starting us off.....Hope you have something fun and relaxing planned for this weekend!

Lea...
I know what you mean about being stiff after not doing yoga for a few days....I felt it yesterday with Eoin...My hips were much tighter and it had only been a week since I had a good visit with him. I need to do yoga at least twice a week...and I love it....but I guess I put it on the back burner if I am feeling rushed. Do you have any fun plans this weekend with your boys??

Kim...
Sending healing vibes and {{{{hugs}}}} your way!

Nicole....
More {{{{{{hugs}}}}} to you too! Please feel free to email me anytime if you need to vent. I am certainly here for you and have been through some of the same things. And again, I say, just tell me to keep my big ole nose out of your beeswax if I am getting too personal!

Traci...
Hope things go well with your client today...Which one is it?? I am sorry, but George and I have been having a long term affair....we have to keep it under wraps since I am going through such a tough divorce...I am just waiting for the day that I can announce our love to the world. Thanks for the beachbody link....That sounds interesting, hunh? At first I typed beach 'boy'...wishful thinking I guess...LOL! I have a tough time with muscular endurance too, but I am seeing improvement on this current rotation...I noticed when I did MM upper the other day, I only had to take a couple of breaks, whereas when I did it a couple of weeks ago, I was taking LOTS of time outs. Deb is fine for a nickname.....most of my close friends call me that...it's just 'Debbie' that bugs me....probably because it was what I was called during my childhood....I tried to change my name back to 'Debi' in high school, but it didn't take. Now it just sounds like a porn star to me...LOL!

Sandra..
Look at you go with those abs...I noticed that you are pregnant again with Brad's love child....You better keep working those abs to keep them in shape for after the babies. I have a new 5 dvd holder which helps with the mixing of the dvds...I am really enjoying using it to make a few more changes to my routine. Relationships are tough work even in the best of circumstances...and I think it takes a lot of commitment and strength to not lose the part of yourself that makes you and individual since there are so many things you do as a wife and mother that have nothing to do with the person you are. Thank you for your kind words yesterday...I hope I can bring Julia up to be a strong person who stands up for herself in all situations. It took me a long time to do that when I was younger...and then I met XDH and I let him dictate most of our time together. I sometimes feel myself falling into that again, but at least I recognize it now and can pull myself back. Not that CBL is controlling...in fact, just the opposite..but there are a lot of ways in which women are controlled in our society...if we let ourselves. I just want to get through school and have that feeling of being able to sustain myself and DD on my own without the help of some man...any man...well, except for George, of course. I also have to mention that I didn't notice the brevity thing in your posts yesterday...LOL! Glad the nanny is working out!!

Wendy....
I bet all of your swans are happy to have you home! I haven't had time to check out your blog yet...I should have a little free time on Saturday...so I will look then. I can tell that you are flitting around like a little butterfly about your workouts today...I hope you have fun with whatever you decide. I can't believe you are not a Clooney fan...He makes me want to rub my fingers through his chest hair!! LOL! I am guessing your stand about the circus is over the treatment of the animals.....I haven't heard any bad stories about that in some time....but the diva enjoyed it...She talked about the clowns and the dancing dogs the most.

Jeanette...
I almost got that Gay Gasper dvd the last time I was on collage...Do you like it? I have tried the new Petra Kolber..and I still stumble a bit, but I think I can get it...It is a good steady state cardio, too. I feel strong....Listen to some Helen Reddy for me today while you do your walk to your 70's music...I am woman...hear me roar!!! LOL! I bet you are already getting excited about your upcoming spa day. Have fun with your parents tonight...It is nice that DH likes to cook...keeps you from having to do it! CBL cooked our chicken on the grill last night and it was so nice to have him to do it....XDH never cooked or helped in the kitchen at all...CBL even cleans up his own plates and wipes down the counters...How about that?!?

Waving to Laurie (please stay safe in all of that snow!), Teddygirl, Carol, Swifty....sorry I am out of time...I will get back to you guys this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!!! Think of me while I am studying on my next chapter...which let me add is about the difference between aggressive, non aggressive and assertive communication. I am sure I will have lots of take aways from that...LOL! Kisses to all!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Slow & Heavy/week 3/day 5
Workout: cardio coach #1 + GS Legs & floorwork

TGIF……Happy Dance

Hi Everyone:) I will check back lots too do this morning………busy busy busy hopefully the day will fly by:D

Just popping on to say........HEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEH EVERYONES CRACK'in me up today:eek:

Lauries drinking her way thru Valentines Day although "saying" its a dessert..........

Debras gettin' her body in top form to fight me for Georgie!

Sandra took ulta-giddy happy pills! ROF on divvied-divied- etc....................................................................................................

& on & on----

OMG- I HAVE to go get some errands done but HONESTLY - spring must be right around the corner as we all seem to be FEELIN' WAY TO GOOD TODAY!!!! Zippity!}( :7 }( :7 }( :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.