teddy16410

Cathlete
FRI: Heavy Weights (cycle day 19)
TRICEPS of ME & SS
KPC/LG Circuit

{{{{{{{{{{GOOD LUCK TILLIE!}}}}}}}}}}

EDITED at 5am to add personals;-)

Yesterdays Workouts:

Biceps of Muscle Endurance & SuperSets had me burning BIG TIME! I am finding that without even thinking I am going as heavy as Cathe for the first time in 2 years. I never set that as a goal but it sure is amazing the strength gains that X provides.

Yoga: Yoga Shakti I LOVE THIS! I did 30 minutes of Solar Flow & then did 15 minutes of Lunar Flow…. I really like the lunar for opening everything up. I LOL when I heard Shiva say “nectar” at one point! Solar really worked my shoulders and legs – I was sore all over again from earlier in the week.

Yard project coming along- got additional arm work yesterday – had to load & unload (3X) 30 concrete pieces weighing in at 20#s each! Did that before 9am yesterday. Got DH to help in yard afterall last night so I think I had a quadruple workout yesterday and I feel it today!

Heading to bay late today & will not be taking computer – I figure if I do every other weekend DH cant give me such a bad time! He actually is a sweetheart as he goes out for 6-8 hour fishing segments at a time – I just feel badly for breaking our pact… FEMALE GUILT! Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

~~Wendy
VERY concerned and sending prayers that all is well!

~~Cheryl
I feel “energizer bunny” vibes from you these days! So happy business is booming – want to hire me?

~~Amy
You must be pinching yourself about 20#’ers & biceps- I thought about you yesterday as my barbell was only 20#’s and I had NO DESIRE to do 20# db’s! You go girl!! Congrats on the incredible first week results again! Hope the date happened! I wont hear from AFPA for AT LEAST 6 weeks – that means earliest is late June…. Could be longer.

~~Jeanette X
WOOHOO on your time last night!!! You are impressing us to no end! Taking today off to pamper Tillie? OUCH on the SH abs! those are killer to me!

~~Debra X
Good for you on getting your workouts in on these busy days! You are dedicated for sure. So what is the date of your last post from current residence? Gotta mark my calendar in case I miss you!

~~Sandra X
ROFL- “what was my goal again?” GAAAAAAWWWDDDDD that sounds familiar!!! Fingers crossed that your DVDs arrive soon so you can “play”! GREAT workout as usual! Do you ever tire of Cathe? Well not Cathe per se but the same DVDs ? I know you’ve been with her for years so you must have done all of them at least 20 or 30 times…. I admire your dedication! I am always chomping at the bit for pre-sale!

~~Nicole
Oh I’m belly laughing about my lower body be rock solid! Our girl you are TOOOOO FUNNY! My legs and hips are where every little carb & sugar goes within 48 hours! Lets just say that I haven’t seen my lower look good for about 3 weeks! BLESS YOU! LOL Yoga X at 430am??? ^5 wonder woman!

~~Laurie X
Its Friday for REAL!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!! I crack up by how much you love Fridays- You are so darned busy on the weekends I’d think you’d look forward to Monday fore some rest! Thanks for note on KPC/High Step Circuit!!! That actually sounds like great fun! I may have to do that one- OH the choices!!
;-)

Almost Free At Last! :) :) :) Cabinets are to arrive any time now. I've been overwhelmed with the amount of work we've had to do this past week. Since Phil was working on getting the kitchen ready, I was on my own prepping and painting the girl's room. I'll save y'all the HORRID details as I already vented to Jen (FitnessMom) when she called worried about me today.

I'm so sorry I haven't kept y'all updated. I feel so bad not having the time to read or post. I MISS y'all so much!!!!

I haven't worked out unless you count moving furniture and going up and down ladders as a cardio sub. ;-) Also, I was getting a pain deep down in my left hip that couldn't be reached by any deep massage from climbing up and down the ladder in crappy paint-worthy shoes. I felt that I shouldn't push my body any further. My plan is to start Phase 3 on Monday.

I apologize for not getting back the last time I posted. Family matter involving MIL and FIL. Apparently, MC (middle child) went whinning to FIL about how everyone is ganging up on him at work when he didn't do anything wrong. (PLUZEE) Well, MIL called dh that night crying, worried, and upset. What a mess! I can't believe MC tried dumping that onto FIL when FIL has such little time left. Long story short: Dh tried calming them down. MIL tells MC to never to do that to FIL again. And, MIL and FIL doesn't want to get involved; as well as it should have been.

So, that's the drama in my life. Now, onto yours! :7 ;-)

Personals :D

Teddygirl: LOL at your being thought of as a male!!! :7

Traci-X: I don't blame you for stopping Round 2 on Day 60. You know your body the best! And, why put yourself through a rotation that your body won't respond? To do so would just be CRAZY! Unless you're painting, you're not allowed to leave the check-in!!!!:p Will my P250X still earn me an X? :7 CC workouts. Hmmm... I'm NOT listening! But your CC sounds better for the figure than my CC.

Sargent Detective Sandra-X: Yes, TG is not a man. Yes, I live next to a cementary. YES!!! Homegrown veggies would not be considered vegetarian! And Yes! I did build a new addition... in my labor induced 3AM dreams. LOL :7 LOVED! LOVED! Your pictures! As soon as eldest dd wakes up, I have to show her the Falls' rainbow! Oh! How beautiful to see 6 Swans 4 You! :D You chose pretty names to match your pretty daughters!!!! Paris will be harping for a drivers license now! How adorably adorable is Kate playing peek a boo! You must have to restrain yourself from kissing her cute babydoll cheeks every time you look at her!!!

Sandra-X OOPS I mean Debra-X }:) Don't feel bad. My sister's dd broke her arm at a playground when she was five. She didn't mention a thing till the next morning. All she said was that it hurt. Kids are resilient! Glad you liked Shiva's beginner sequence.

Nicole: Thanks for the neti pot recommendation. The weekend we visited MIL, she told me she'd been wanting to buy one at Walgreens but they were sold out. She saw it mentioned on the Ophra Show too. I'll have to order one for her and Waves. Oh! YOU GO GIRL! About freaking time you thought of yourself! (I'm all for enabling selfishness!) I bet your new workout clothes look gawgeous! You don't do Naked Kenpo? Your missing an awesome workout! Oh, I forgot. Your dh must be sleeping when you push play. }(

Amy: Thanks for the sharing your eating plan. I wish I had more time and a kitchen to devote to my food choices. How's it working for you?
Cheryl: Thanks for the cucumber sauce recipe. I love using lime and ginger!

Tracy-X: You sound like my best gf. It bothers her when food is thrown away. Thankfully, she still loves me. Although, I don't think she fully realizes how much food gets thrown away in this house. I am so impressed with your priorities! As you can see, my rotation fell to the wayside while prepping, priming, painting, and living life. LOL on your painting omissions. I'm too transparent to even try! So, I just blurt it out like I did two days ago after I stripped the wallpaper in the boys' room. I told Phil, "Honey, looks like you have to replace all this crappy plaster with drywall." He wasn't happy!!! But, he got calm and very sweet when he saw how upsetting it was on me. Nothing is ever easy! Deep breath....

Laurie-X: I didn't catch the reunion episode of SG either. Did you watch the finale???? Kudos to your dd for coming in 6th place. She must get her determination from you! It's nice to see you earning your XX's. Maybe your determination will rub off on me. My 10th grade niece broke a few records at her highschool in track. I'll have to ask ds which ones since I didn't talk to sister or her about it yet.

Jeanette-X: LOL Loved your modern day Lewis & Clark expedition!!! I'm not a camper, but I'd go camping Netta Style anyday! Don't worry about a little cosmetic crack in the CC. It took me a few years before I learned how to bake one without a crack. Now, you just have to refine my tips for your dryer climate cuz I KNOW you'll be making more in the future! ;-)

THE CABINETS ARE HERE!!!! I'm caught up to the 19th! Will Sandra get sick? Will Debra ever get over her cold before Social Services pays a visit? Will Traci decide she can't live without Tony? How did Jeanette do on her Memorial Day ride? Did the CC weigh her down? Is TG really a man with a passion for heels? Does Amy's diet keep her well fed? Is Nicole tempted to try Kenpo naked? So much to find out! I'll try to be present ASAP!

Ballistic Hugs To ALL!

Wendy

Okay, dh and eldest son took care of the cabinets. Now, I have to wait for dh to finish sanding the last of the drywall joints so I can prime and paint the kitchen. Tomorrow is installation day.

Oh! Look! A homeschooler won the spelling bee. I KNOW it wasn't my child!!!! She's a great, fluent, passionate reader. But, a natural or unnatural speller she is NOT! I have to use the MOST tedidous curriculum and discuss how 72 phonograms, 26 spelling rules and word origin all play into the reason a word is spelled the way it is. And does it help. Y'all read my posts!!! I've told you about WendyWords! It's like the blind leading the blind! Ha-Ha.

Oh! Look! The mis-voweled lady on Fox News is quizzing him on how to spell a scombridae (latin - a school of fish?). Unfortunately, gf can't pronounce the word correctly or know off hand the word's origin. Important aspects for a learned speller! Poor kid! That's just wrong on so many levels. There's some people who will quiz Tayler as soon as they learn that she's homeschooled. Once a cashier expected her to know how to make change from a $5 when she was 5! Some people!!!

Stepping off my soapbox...

Meant to say I was caught up till the 26th. Only 5 more days of reading to do.

Amy: Wow! That's some amazing results in only two day! I've been wondering how your knees were when you mentioned having the doctor check them out a few weeks ago. Hope the MRI comes back with good news!

Debra-X: Love my boys, but they are a pain! ;-) Nah, they are just really physically tiring during their formative years and mentally exhausting during their late teen years!!! :7 Poolside ab workouts are the worse! It's like Super Callenetics on drugs. You can't take a break or breathe until you put on some clothes! Kudos to you for making it work! ;-) I must have missed something! What's new? ;-) What is willPower and Grace you're talking about????

Sandra-X: I feel the same about Shiva. Do your best and forget the rest! Glad to hear you didn't get deathly sick from your generous friend. How's the garden growing? Can I borrow your dh? I know of a peaceful, lovely picnic area we can go while he's painting. He's faster than me!!! I still have to finish painting the rest of the house. I have a nephew currently serving in Iraq. They extended his stay there. He's not a happy camper. He was home on a short leave about a month ago. He didn't want to talk about Iraq since he only had a couple of weeks home. He wanted to enjoy his time and not think about it. Phil's father and my father are veterns. Sounds like your Tenacious Toddler needs a new baby sibling to keep her occupied. ;-) I have FitnessMom 30 minutes down the road from me. We're going on the Cathe RT together. She's more of a nut than me. I tell her to join this check in all the time. Who cares if she's not doing the X. I'm not right now! :7 Thank you for asking Cheryl about her X rotation plans. I'll keep reading to see what happens! I could never live futher north. I go into a mini depression during the winter and need sunlight to revive me. This winter wasn't too bad. But, there are some winters when I have to grab the kids and go south for a couple of weeks.

Cheryl: GET OUT!!! AHHHHHHHH! I'll get to meet you on the Road Trip! Yippee Yay!!!!!!!!!! I hope you like me! I hope I won't get on your nerves. I'll be too busy trying to breath to do much chatting. ;-) Oh, you'll get to meet Jen too. Can't wait to meet you!!!

Nicole: Congrats on the phone profit! How are you going to spend it? Any new workout clothes in mind? ;-) Oh, NO! My house is FAR from the finest on the block! Why do you think I'm so busy trying to fix it up!!! My twins were born a month after we bought our fixer upper. We weren't able to work on fixing anything for YEARS due to their sensory integration issues. Everytime they heard a loud noise like a hammer, vacuum, sandpaper, etc... they would freak out in uncontrollable crying. Then we had the broke from buying diapers for three toddlers years. Then the first time homeschooler years. Now, it's time to focus on the house. No more excuses! ;-)

Tracy: Eggs Cheasapeake sounds Yummy! :9 You deserve it! Did you get your AC fixed yet? It's supposed to get up to 89 degrees today. We have 4 large units that manage to keep the house cool during heat waves. We haven't put the window air conditioners in yet. It's still cool inside the house. I think the plaster walls help keep things cool. But, if there's a lot of humidity, all bets are off. Your Memorial Day run does sound terrifying! Glad you made it home in one piece even if you were only able to take a sponge bath.

Okay, I'm caught up till Tuesday. I'll be back for more ASAP. Gotta admire the cabinets for awhile. :D

Happy! Happy! Day!
Wendy

Good morning,
Have to be quick this morning as I have to be at work a bit earlier for a meeting.

Did S&H Shoulders and then CTX 10-10-10 (part of) to make 60 minutes. I'm still sweating. Glad I worked my legs out a little with the CTX as they got worked well on the hill climb last night.

Traci, we'll miss you, as you already know, this weekend. Great to hear about the progress on your landscaping. Mine has been zero, but Sunday I plan on working in the yard. Tomorrow will be a long bike ride so that will shoot most of the morning away. I may do some mowing in the afternoon. Still got to rack that wine. The wine carboy has all that dust all over it. Hey, it looks aged already. You are really enjoying the yoga I see. Will you ever go back to YogaX now that you've tried other routines? Tillie will go to the vet's office after work today. She's always pampered no matter what! She makes me all gooey.

Wendy, so good to hear from you!!! I'm glad you were just so busy with the house. I wish I had your discipline to stay away from the computer, but just can't resist checking to see how everyone is doing. Glad MC was told to not bother your IL's. Doesn't sound pleasant for your DH at all to have the MC in trouble at his workplace. So exciting about the cabinets! Is your DH going to install them? Did you take before pictures? Not sure if you told us that or not. I will get better with the CC. And you know there will be more.

Got to run,

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph3/Wk9/Day2/Rnd2
Workout: PlyoX

Oh YES!!!! It is Friday!!! But I am having the most horrible hair day ever. The fog is thick today and my hair is a big frizz ball.:) Guess that is what I get for having just enough natural curl.

Sunday is our first rehearsal for faire. One of DH's friends had a temper tantrum yesterday.(that is about the only way I can describe it). Let just say that he was on the phone last night until 11:45pm. I just would love for some people to grow up, and stop acting like my 14 year old. :D And this too shall pass. I think I'm actually getting my DH into the "Do your best" motto also. :D

Wendy, Wow sounds like you have been very busy with the house projects. We have a newer house now, but our previous one was over 100 years old. We redid that house, and I can remember the plaster that we had to rip out of the house. ;( But the finished project is well worth the effort. I still haven't seen the reunion for Shear Genius, but have seen the finale.

Traci, Thanks for the reminder that it is FRIDAY! And I am doing the Happy Dance. You are right Mondays are my recovery day!:) One of these days I'm hoping that life will slow down a little. The month of September is usually a good month for us to not do a dang thing. :)

Jeanette, Way to go shaving off 2 min. I had to LOL at Sandra's eye patch for your dog. Now that would be funny to see. I picture a dog with an attitude. My brother brought over one of their dogs yesterday. We will be taking care of her for a week. She is a Scottie, and has decided that my oldest DD's room is where she wants to be. :) Of course my DD's want a dog really bad, so we will see how they take care of Winnie this week.

Debra, I had a little laugh at you SOS. I have been their with the crying at a party. It always ended up being my DD that was crying. So excited that when it didn't go her way the tears would flow. :) Of course my 10 year old cries at the drop of a hat! My MOM says I was like that too. Guess she gets to grow up just like me. :D :D

Amy, Way to go on the results. I have to measure for the after 60 days. Hope mine are as good as yours. :)

Nicole, I agree with ya that they seem to be having fun. Little do they know that I'm having fun with Tony! :) Just something about him. :) I have Cathe in once a week just so I get my fix. :D

Sandra, I agree with ya, that kind of display is only a temptation. I'm thinking the management of the store really thinks that children can not be tempted! Wonder how long it will be before they take it down. :D

Have to get going,

Laurie

Just popping on for a quick hello...Gotta get DD to school and I have lots of odds and ends to do today...including the laundry which I never really finished over the weekend! It's a good thing I am such a good shopper or we wouldn't have enough clothes! I am not sure what workout I am doing yet today...definitely SH bis or tris..and then who knows what else.

Traci....Have a wonderful time at the bay this weekend! I should still be in touch through June 8 or so...and then out of pocket for a few days...then back for a couple then off to vacation...so my posting will be very erratic from June 8-25.

Jeanette....Hugs to Tillie, first of all. And kudos for improving your time by so much this year. Way to go! I also think of DH's bed like a prison bed....that is just what it feels like...but he likes it!

Wendy....I am so glad that you are alive and well. And I am sure that all of the physical labor you are doing definitely counts as cardio...or at least weight lifting!

bbl for more involved posts...but my dog is crossing her legs and needing to go out!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

FRI: Heavy Weights (cycle day 19)
TRICEPS of ME & SS
KPC/LG Circuit

What fun I had today with this workout! Maybe its because I ceased scheduling weekend workouts so I know I don’t have a MUST DO this weekend!

Anyway- Did additional tricep work (out of my body building books) to make a solid 20 min of triceps- YOWZA
LOVE the KPC/LG circuits! Just when my ADD was kicking in with combos its time to go to legs… FUN FUN FUN! I’ll be doing KPC more now that I know these circuits are so fun! I used it so much just as Kickboxing that quite frankly I was pretty sick of “pop pop duck”!

Taking some DVDs to bay to just leave there…. Brian Kest Yoga & Alan Fingers Yoga + Amy Bento Kickbox Extreme, Killer Kicks & Timesaver DVD…. That should give me plenty of weekend options should I feel so inspired.

*******WENDY
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see you! The posse was being sent out in case you hadn’t noticed! We sure missed you and your rants…. Excuse me I mean your wonderful perspective on any & all subjects! Please don’t take my absence this weekend personally! LOL

*******Laurie X
LOL on September! My goodness – how does one survive with 1 little ole down month a year???? You must be MUCH YOUNGER than I am! Good vibes for a successful rehersal! Hopefully it will go off without a hitch so DH will feel like all his trouble was worth it! Lol on frizz ball hair! You should move to Houston- EVERYONE has frizzy hair all year round- OK- maybe not in January…. But December is always humid so Xmas pics look funny!

*****Debra X
Glad we’ll have you another week! Wish I could come help ya move but I know you’ve hired strong sexy young bucks to do the job….hmmmmmmm is THAT why you have worked so hard? We all assumed it was for DH but I think not!

****Jeanette X
I so hope you get your yard time in this weekend… Ours gets so grown over in just a week or 2 if left unattended- its all the humidity. Lush & green but can get unmanageable REAL quick! I will give Tony yoga a go one day but I really like the more meditative aspect of yoga – Great workout – lots done in your 60 minutes! ^5~

Back a bit later to see what rest of gang is up to this morning! XXOO

Good morning,

This morning I did KickMax warm up & combos, then popped in LowMax Blast-only premix and stretch. This is a super low-impact, high intensity workout. The cardio ends right on the 60 minute mark, then the stretch adds another 8 minutes, so 68 mins in all. Gee, it's almost like she planned it....

TraciX - Do I ever get tired of Cathe? Obviously not LOL! I find that between the workouts as-produced, the premixes, and the home-fashioned combos I come up with (and steal from other people), I have more variety than I know what to do with. Familiarity with a workout allows for me to focus on my form better. No matter how "good" I become at a workout, I always feel like I could have done better. So, it's always a challenge to see if I can work it better next time. And Cathe is so consistent in all of her workouts that you can use one as a stepping stone to help you improve with another. Drill #5 in DM, for example, has made Interval #4 in IMAX3 much easier (the forward jumping one).

Oh dear, DD is really wanting to play on the Teletubbies website. And she's stinky. I'll be back in a bit to finish.

SandraX

Wendy you know I adore you- BUT YOU MAKE ME SICK!x(
It just isnt right that someone who looked so great on Day 1 looks EVEN BETTER on day 60:-( You make me want to climb in my hole and never eat again!!!

BUT... This isnt about me so.....;-)
I am very very proud of you! What amazing definition you have added to your perfect physique! Your husband is a lucky man!!!
WAY TO GO GIRL!!! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Okay! Back A-GAIN! Man, this Mommy business is really starting to cramp my style. I made the mistake of introducing DD to the Teletubbies and Sesame Street websites, and now I can't go near the computer when she's around. If I try to go online, she immediately pulls a chair over, and starts banging on the keyboard yelling "Te-te! Te-te!" She's napping right now. So where was I? Oh yes....

Wendy!! You have resurfaced! So nice to see you again. 60 day pics, hm? I'll check them out in a bit. But even before I check them out, let me just pull a Traci and say: I resent you for getting better results than I did!!! Go back to the ladder you climbed down from and quit gloating on MY forum!! (Was that enough of a selfish tantrum for you? I don't want TraciX to think she's the only one who can be self-centred and absorbed). Thank you for the lovely comments on my picture trail. I hope DD liked the picture of the rainbow. I seriously didn't even make the connection about the 6 swans in my photo until you pointed it out. That's hilarious. Feel free to use it as your avatar, if you like :)

TraciX - off to the bay again so soon? Where did the week go?! Have a wonderful time! I hope you get more fish this time. I'm getting very impatient waiting for Cathe's next presale. I'm really wondering whether this time around they're not going to do one. It's already June, and they don't show overt signs of doing any of those projects they talked about ages ago. I'm hoping they're just keeping it under wraps until it's nearly all ready. Then - surprise! And you get your order the next week. Wouldn't that be nice? Your workout today sounds toasti-fying!! My triceps are burning just reading about it! I'm glad you enjoyed the KPC/LG premix. I like circuits for the exact same reason you mentioned: just as you're getting bored with one thing, you're on to another. It's also why I like interval workouts, too. Very little repetition. If you want a pure-cardio way to spruce up KPC, use the "Workout Blender" to do this: w/u; combo 1; intermediate drills; combo 2; high intensity drills; combo 3. Since you can only program 6 segments at a time using the blender, go back to the Chapters menu and tack on the abs and stretch.

JeanetteX - How's Tillie today? Eye healed well? If you get a patch for her eye, be sure to take a picture for us to see. Congratulations on beating your PB last night! You're breaking personal records left, right and centre!! What will you have to do this winter to see even more improvement next year? Hopefully Tony will have the new P90X workouts done by then! I've asked for a HRM for my birthday. I think it will help me challenge myself more. Yes, Cathe leaves in the recoveries in the IMAX2 blast premixes; just removes the steady-step portions. She takes out the steady-step AND recoveries in the LowMax blast-only premix, but I don't find I need the recoveries in that one as much as in IMAX2. I haven't attempted the IMAX3 blast-only premix.

DebraX - You survived yesterday!!! Woohoo!!! High Five! So we have you for another week, and then all the upheaval starts. We're going to miss you during that time, but I know you'll be back on track with us in a while. This is an exciting time for your family. I wish I was moving closer to family, too. Yoga on the beach! How very Shiva of you! Aren't you self-conscious about that? And have you ever mentioned where you're going for vacation? I'm sure you have, but please remind me. Is DD going with you?

LaurieX - It's Friday! It's Friday! "We're Doing the Happy Dance"! (do you have Cathe's calendar? That's the slogan on June's picture). It's terrible when adults act worse than children. Deep breath. Deep breath....

Amy - I think we had this conversation abou Anne of GG on the WW forum, didn't we? I know I've talked with someone about it before. Anyhow, I'm glad the stories are just as popular in the US as they are in Canada. How was the date yesterday? Did you get to see a movie? I just read the soy article you posted on Tuesday. Very interesting. And quite typical. What I take away from it is the same thing I take away from similar articles on other foods: any food ingredient that becomes the core of your diet, and artificially inserted into other foods in a highly processed manner, is not healthy. Really, this only goes to support the argument for "clean eating": eat a wide variety of foods in a state as close to "natural" as possible. Don't look for a magic bullet. Don't overdo anything. A book with a similar story line came out a couple years ago regarding corn. You can go through that article and simply replace "soy" with "corn". And of course, there's also the "sugar" story and the "trans-fat" story, and the "meat story, and it goes on and on. That's not to say that there isn't any truth to any of them. But if you eat a wide variety of almost everything, you're probably going to be just fine.

Cheryl - I've yet to find that Dove chocolate in my grocery store. But then, I haven't spent much time looking. I really enjoy Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate, and will eat a square a day, usually after lunch or dinner. It's not vegan, but since it's my one non-vegan indulgance, I'll live with the consequences. You're going to get to meet Wendy on the RT! I'm sure you'll recognize her from the beautiful swan crown she'll be wearing (like the Barbie Swan Lake crown).

Nicole - Winninnish, huh? Never heard of it, but the island is known for it's peculiar people. It's Canada's "California". I've never seen the Anne of GG movie. Not once. Maybe I should rent that for DD some time soon. Thanks for the idea.

TracyX - I don't see you're post yet today, so I'll just say hello. When school is done for the summer, do you get the summer off?

Yesterday I did manage to squeeze in some yoga from YS: Standing Poses Flow 2, and Inversions. Today I think I'll do some sitting postures. I haven't tried any of the lunar flows, I don't think. They might be nice.

Tonight DD#1's school is having a Family Dance. This has the potential to be fun....;(

Have a great day!
SandraX

Okay...I'm back for a couple more personals...If I only do a few different times of the day, then I don't spend so much time on my butt at once! LOL! I really do have lots of things to do, though.

Wendy...You look phenomenal!! I can definitely tell a difference between you 30 and 60 day pics...Look like you "recovery" week of painting has served you well.....But where are the progress pics for DH? Tell him there are a bunch of women online who want to see him without his shirt on...surely he'll give us a peek! LOL

Traci...It's funny you mention the movers...they usually belong in the facility where Jeanette works instead of out on the street....but the other day, I was heading to pick DD up from school and there was this hunk of a man walking down one of the neighborhood streets to his landscaping truck...and I tell you...wow was all I could say. You have to know that I NEVER even pay attention to guys...but this one turned my head...LOL! Glad you enjoyed your workout today. And I think it is great that you have let up the pressure on yourself to workout on the weekends...if you get to it, great...and if not, no biggie!

Sandra....Those darn kids and the computers...Do you girls have any Webkinz yet? If not, be happy and if so, I feel your pain! LOL about yoga on the beach looking like Shiva...although I love her dvds...I won't be taking those! We are renting a house on the coast of South Carolina near Myrtle Beach with a family that we vacation with every year. We will have DD and they have 3 boys, all older than DD and they love her like a sister.....It's really good because they kind of tag team with her...whenever one of them gets bored with her there is always another to step in and keep her entertained. The mom is always in charge of feeding the kids and I am in charge of all the indoor adult cooking while her hubby cooks on the grill and makes the cocktails...My DH doesn't really do anything, now that I think of it! I am thinking I will do my yoga in the patio area where the private pool is...but we are ocean front, so I will have the breeze in my hair. None of the kids will be up in the morning to watch me and the adults will be nursing their hangovers, and won't care! Have fun at the dance tonight!

Okay...I'm going to do a few more short projects and try to get the rest of my workout in....I went on a walk with the pooch, but I still have my weights left to do...and I may throw something else in too!

ta-ta chickies!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

DD's taking an exxxxxxxtra long nap today, so I've actually had a chance to browse through picture trails.

DebraX - Your new house is just beautiful. My kitchen and yours are very, very similar, although I don't have granite counter tops. And our family room is also open to the second level, looking down on the fireplace. Your house appears much bigger, though. Obviously you have great style :) Your vacation sounds like a relaxing blast, if such a thing is possible. Do you and this couple always stay in the same house?

Amy - What a nice landscaping job you did!! That white rock looks really nice. I love your mailbox, and your shed. Does it feel nice to be out in your yard now?

Wendy - Well, what can I say to the hottest mama on the block?? Hm??? You eat like crap, yet your middle shrinks like you've just come out of the dryer!! It's just not fair, I tell you!! Not fair at all! I QUIT!!!! Okay, I'll stop being petulent for a brief minute and pat you on the back for all your hard work. You looked terrific 60 days ago, and you look amazing now. Your new workout gear is really nice, too. I'd live in those outfits, if I looked that good in them!

I took my cue from Traci today and did Yoga Shakti's lunar salutations and forward twists & bends. Just lovely. Feel good now.

Cheers,
SandraX

Watch out! I'm on a posting frenzy today. See, I told y'all I'm missing the edit gene!!!

I glanced at yesterday's checkin. Jeanette, I haven't gotten an email from you. I feel so loved! :* Gosh, I really feel terrible! I should have posted a quick post that I was still alive and kicking. But, as you can clearly see, I'd get sucked in to the forums for most of the day! LOL

I'll try to slip away and catch up reading Tuesdays to Thursdays personals. Phil just informs me that we're ready to paint real soon.

Tracy-X: I read that you got your AC fixed! Yippee! It's getting awfully humid and uncomfortable in my house. I think Phil would kill me or seriously consider bodily harm if I threw a temper tantrum and demanded the air conditioners be installed today. :7

Jeanette-X: I still have to find out how your Memorial Day ride went. Mums the word till I catch up. I don't even want to get a Tillie update till I'm finished. I was never one to want to read the last page of a good book ahead of time. ;-) Glad you got a good workout today. I plan on taking pictures of cabinets tomorrow. I might have a picture of my old kitchen before the rennovation. I'll post it if I have one. I'll take a picture of the old cabinets before we trash them too. Oh Please! Us pay for someone to install cabinets! Did you hear me mention winning the lottery or going back to work? Yes, you detect a hint of sarcasm. LOL :+

Laurie-X: Isn't it something how our hair has so much power over our day! I think today was the first time I brushed mine all week! LOL I hope you had a good day anyhow! Our house is 167 years old. It's in pretty good shape considering its age. I have a question. Should we laminate the plaster walls with thin drywall or should we tear down the plaster and hang up drywall? Which one will look better? I'm concerned with the old window trim and baseboards matching up both ways. How did your trim work for you? Were you still able to reuse it? Oh! Good! You saw the finale. In my mind, I knew Anthony won before it was announced. But, in my heart, I was rooting for Ben. He's such a sweetie! I hope his career takes off from coming in 2nd.

Traci-X: You probably already left for the bay. Where is everybody? Is Nicole, Amy, Swift Amy, Cheryl, Mary, and everyone else painting? ;-) Are you only working out during the weekdays now? Oh! I LOVE you too!!!! I haven't lost any weight. My weight is still holding onto 114 pounds! Strange. You're going to really hate me once you hear how I've been eating! I tell you, I think my body does better when I just go with the flow and not plan or focus on food. Since you have all this new found workout freedom, I'd be more than willing to share my painting rotation! :7

Sandra-X: Teletubbies? You poor thing! Would you like our collection of talking Teletubbies and videos in the attic? They bagged and ready to reside at the Goodwill or dump. LOL I fell off the ladder a long time ago!!! Now, how on earth would I know if I got better results than you. If you'd post progress pictures, maybe I'd believe you. Don't think I forgot your past deceptiveness! I still do the first half of Yoga X. :D Oh, is that you in the pink sweatshirt with the short, black hair in the rainbow picture? Funny, I always pictured you with long blonde hair. Now, I'd like to see your face. Don't make me throw a temper tantrum!

Debra-X: You're another picture avoider. Summer vacation is coming soon. I believe you said you would post pictures of yourself holding a drink in your bikini on the beach. Phil says, "You first!" }( I think he wants to wait until we finish Phase 3. He's so focused on all the house projects right now.

Okay, painting will now resume.

Blessings,
Wendy

Classic: Phase 2/ Week 8/ Day 5/ Round 1

Legs & Back + ARX

Got up at 4:45 again to do L&B. I had to be in town this morning to pick up my children early. Today was the LAST day of school and the last day I make the 80 mile a day journey:):):) I still feel ARX and I know my abs are better for it. L&B was a little harder today with my new band. I use SPRI bands so I went up to a blue band. My lats are starting to show a bit and that makes me happy because it makes my waist look smaller:) By the by, my darned jeans are looser today:):):)

Traci-X, You were a busy girl yesterday! I'm so glad you are noticing strength gains after the X. I can't wait to try Cathe again once I'm finished to see if I've made gains. If your fat goes to your legs I would guess your waist is the size of my little finger! You sure are good at getting creative with your workouts. That must make it so exciting:)

Wendy, So glad you're back!!!! You are getting it done around your house, aren't you? Yes, I went today and bought more wo clothes. I am a naughty, naughty girl:) I'll have to post some photos when I do my results pics. You better keep checking in. Half of us were starting to think you were dead, or worse stuck working in bad outfits and ratty sneakers:) O.k., you are officially HOT!!!! I will look like you in one month, not:):) Phil must be so proud to have such a fit wife. There really is a huge change:eek:

Jeanette, Glad you had a nice hill climb. It's probably good to have just enough people to make it competetive and not too many to make it crowded. How is the fireplace project going? All the dust has gone I hope. How is Miss Tillie? Is her eye all healed and ready to chase cats again?

Laurie, I know what you mean. I have little hairs all aorund my hairline that love to stick up when the air is damp. Good thing I live in a dry climate:) I'm surprised as well that I haven't gotten sick of Tony. Something about X makes me keep coming back. I think I'll try the Lean rotation next.

SandraX, Wow, what a workout! I have done the LowMax blast only premix and it's a killer. One day soon I'll pop it in for another try. LOL! Your DD punching the keys. My DS has resorted to pulling my hair and choking me while I'm typing. He hits the keys as well just to get my goat:) Have fun at the family dance! You most definitely have to get AoGG for your DD to see. She would love it:) Glad you got your yoga in today.

Debra, Glad you made it through the day of little girls emotions. I am so glad I have boys for that very reason:) Now, nobody get offended, I am a girl, I don't need another one of me around:):) Pictures, pictures, we want pictures:)

Tracy, Where are you?

Cheryl, I'll wave to you as I pass the Salt Lake area next week.

Hope you all have a great weekend,

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Oh my gosh, everyone, I am so stunned by Wendy's P90X pictures! Soooo pretty! And I thought you looked great on Day 1! ;-) }(

Nicole, what will bring you to Salt Lake City? yes, wave at me as you go by.

Sandra, the Yoga sounds nice.

Traci, have a WONDERFUL time at the bay!

I did Step Blast this morning plus yesterday's MuscleMax abs that I missed. it was fun. Tomorrow's a long run. Yikes!

I am so glad it's Friday! Thought it would never come.
The good news is that business is booming. Hurray for that!

Have a wonderful Friday night, everyone!
Cheryl

Hello...back again to finish up personals for the day....I have been a busy bee today trying to get some odds and ends completed...for example....I spent 45 minutes on the phone ordering and trying to pay for a playset for DD...I can tell you that this was not a pleasant experience....I also have done some laundry and took out the trash...which I know you are wondering why I would possibly add that in...but you would have to see the stack out by the curb to appreciate it. And a lot of it came from the basement, so I had to drag it up the stairs and then out to the curb...I also took some things to Goodwill...and went to Target...and did SH bis...and took down all the pictures from the downstairs walls for move prep...and wrapped 2 birthday presents for DD's friends...and cleaned out the laundry room....and went to the grocery store...So, there...I HAVE been busy!

Nicole...You must be really excited to go on vacation! Congrats on the lats and the looser jeans...All good news! Why do you have to drive so far to take your DS's to school? I thought I had it bad since I drive DD 20 miles round trip...of course, twice a day. I am sure you gas bill will go down a lot for the summer! Glad you are still enjoying Tony, too.

Cheryl...Maybe I will drag Step Blast out this weekend...Sunday, maybe. Have fun on your long run tomorrow.

Tracy...Hope you are well...and hope the back is better today since you slept on the floor last night.

Sandra...Glad DD took an extra long nap..I do miss those days of sleeping in the afternoon. My DD comes down while I am on the phone and wants to carry on a conversation with me. We have stayed at the same house for the past few years at the beach, but we are changing houses this year...since the folks who owned the last house have really not taken care of it like they should. So, we upgraded a bit...and the new house looks great...so we'll see. the house we are moving to is probably not any bigger than yours...it's just empty! But it won't be like that for long...I have lots of stuff to fill it up with! I'll post new pics once we get in and get unpacked...which should be about 6 months...lol!

Wendy...You tell Phil I will have pics after vacation!!! They may not be without my shirt on...LOL...I typically try not to post those on the internet! No, really, I will have lots of pics to share after vacation...most of course, with a cocktail in my hand...or sleeping on the beach.

Okay...I think I'm done...Hope everyone has a great night...Kisses to sweet Tillie!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Hi all,

I just wanted to pop in and say hi; I am still around. Today was busy at work and just when I was getting ready to type cathe.com on my laptop I ended up having to work, and then it was off to Costco. Food is really going up.

I'll try to catch up with everyone tomorrow. I did pushups/pullups/ and one exercise per body part with weights, two sets, then Tone. Tone is really good to do after an upper body workout. The pump just doesn't go away.

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.