Xers Happy Dance Day *FRIDAY*

teddy16410

Cathlete
[font face="arial narrow"]Happy Friday Gang![font/ arial narrow]
(Cycle Day 27: Hurry Hurry I’m CRANKY *BLOATED TODAY!!!!)

Firm It Up Standing (Slim Series)+ PLB Floor+ Plyo X 1 Rd

Shoulder Up Date: YIPPEE! Awoke at 2am with pain!!! I MUCH prefer that over swelling & numbness!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!! – (Hey a girls gotta take what she can get!):+

Going to catch up on personals a few at a time to avoid hand issues this morning

~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S From Yesterday ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::**
LEA- X (My BB)
I do hope you and boys are having some fun these next few days… any hiking plans for the weekend? Have you cooled off out there yet? xoxoxoxo

Jeanette- X
ROFL this morning! YOU GO GIRL! I do believe it is a ttom thing as I have NEVER heard you say one “wendy-ish” thing before in all my days! :+ :+:+ Thanks for making the day start off so much fun! That was one of those moments I usually WISH I’d said an hour AFTER the experience in re-telling the story! I am highly impressed!!!!! ~ I LOVED your w/o yesterday! & BTW… There aren’t any Push Up Police who are looking for you for skipping those… TRUST ME on this one! ;-) ~ Happy Camping Day to you- those squirrels better not pi** YOU off!! :+ ~ For some reason I have no problem lifting coffee pot OR cup… Hmmmmmm – is this a syndrome of some sort? HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND

Amy
I sure wish I could live near you- You’d help me get all those “pamper” type things done that I seem to not think about until it’s a tragedy! IE: DH actually NOTICING my facial hair, want to wear sandals but feet are like monsters, catching a glimpse of pore size just as I’m about to meet someone for important meeting):+ HOORAY on final days of monster diet! I am highly impressed that anyone can stick with rigidity for so long!!! What do they say to expect when you go back to solids? Is it a slow transition back? Hope work FLYS by for you this weekend! {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Laurie - XX
BIG DAY!!! No projects!!!! Unless of course you decided to check hands for bathroom washings! :+ at Sandra’s ENTIRE post to you yesterday! She was on a roll! ~ GREAT news on car- its just becoming a wonderful week overall for ya! How was LL? I am so dang tight today… & my booty hurts but that could be from all the floor work this week that my body somehow never seems to get on a regular basis! ~ :+ about dogs/working out… My Sandy does the EXACT thing once I put my mat out… If my stability ball isn’t aboveground she pushes it all over the room til I usually trip on it… HAZARDOUS conditions to train in isn’t it?

Tracy - X
Sorry you started yesterday in a frenzy… today is Friday & all is well! Interesting about your injury. I didn’t recall the part about left calf… How did you walk??? Well the good news is that I see you were able to overcome and come back stronger! As long as whatever I have can be “re-habbed” I am a happy camper! Steroids???? Will I grow muscles or just MORE facial hair?????? :+ Really hope today FLYS by for you so you can start enjoying your weekend. Is FIL with you now? I do still think of you but don’t want o bring up a sensitive topic.

Gotta take a break gang- doesnt take long once I "de-elevate" arm for swelling & numbness to return... Back when I can with rest of gang time! xxoo

:7

Back with more PERSONALS!

[font face="tahoma"][i ]WENDY-X[/i][font/ tahoma]:7
Sorry about your instructor moving- YES I know LOTS of people who “stalk” (follow) their personal favorites! Go for it! ~ Whats up with the appetite? Hope you are just in a phase & not coming down with something… could also just be that with school starting you are back in the mode of not having time to think about food all the time. ~ I so relate to your DH / new clothes/ WHY/ Drama!!!! My mind does that too! LOL

[font face="tahoma"][i ]CHERYL[/i][font/ tahoma]:7
Must be perfect time of year for running! I’m sure you guys are cooling way down and weather is wonderful! Enjoy yourself before all the snow! LOVE that your runs are stronger! Longer isn’t always better!

[font face="tahoma"][i ]DEBRA - X[/i][font/ tahoma]:7
Did your Meez get discontinued at meez.com? How strange! We LOVED her! ~ I was REALLY taking it easy yesterday… Got so fed up with all of this IL stuff that I went to bed! LOL – I think I spent 3 hours with covers over my head… part of its ttom and part is IL of course but also I am not used to taking meds so all the ibupropin is making me feel like poop! ~ ROF about DH and you & I! You are RIGHT! All men would be turned on :7 unfortunately!! ~ TEXAS made me take a written the first time to to get a license… I always figured it was because Texans THINK they are so superior to all other states that they had different rules… ~ Oct 7th.. YEP I’ll still be home- not leaving until 10th…. Make sure I’m programmed into your cell )in case of emergency!) Better yet program Wendy, Jeanette, Amy, Sandra… They are the verbal comeback queens! :7

[font face="tahoma"][i ]TeddyGirl[/i][font/ tahoma]:7
WOW & ^5 on the push ups! A barrier has been broken! GREAT JOB – it feels so good doesn’t it? Now you KNOW you can handle Tonys Chest Hell Work! ~ 50# leg work? SICK~ :7

[font face="tahoma"][i ]SANDRA - X[/i][font/ tahoma]:7
Happy to see you are feeling better! Your post screamed FEELING SPUNKY!:7 Do still take it slow with hip- that’s no fun at all. ~ Hope todays ttom isn’t as dreadful as usual- if it is go hide under covers… it does wonders! What I like about LL & PH is that she Cathe used a cycle approach… I forgot til yesterday that LL is doable without dread factor because she cycles thru moves then repeats vs 5000 reps all at once. I can perform so much better when a w/o is structured that way.

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Nicole - X[/i][font/ tahoma]:7
LOL on UFC Fights… No clue what it is- I know I’d not like it tho but no personal offense taken… Gotta LOVE our free country! Congrats on all the changes you see/feel with Yoga week! Arent ya glad you to the dive now? :7

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Swifty - X[/i][font/ tahoma]:7
Happy to see you are feeling like old self

All Caught Up and ready to start the day…. I’d like to have my workouts cranked out before 8am so I need a few “cups” of coffee to get me jump started. :7

HUGGIES!
:7

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't had much time for personals. With class twice a week, my spare time is limited. I do fly by to see how everyone is doing.

Today is core this morning and a run or walk this afternoon. I had to order some new shoes. If they don't come, I may walk. Then I'll probably do a little yoga. I am so excited that I can actually do a little core work without any back problems.

Annointed - Sorry about the sleep. Enjoy B&G. I have had the urge to do that one and will probably do it this weekend before I start on S&H for a couple of weeks.

Traci - Numbness is very common with herniated discs. Like Debra said, you could have disc problems or vertebrete problems in the neck area, but I sort of doubt it. (Dr. Tracy, my Mom had that, and the symptoms were more chronic than acute, but it's still a possiblilty.) Mine was pretty extreme because the leg stayed partially numb for quite some time. When I finally was able to any lower I realized that I couldn't raise up on my left calf. I had to rehab that through lots of consistent work. The good thing is that it is fully functional now. I did take a course of oral steriods. Do you have any muscle relaxers? When the muscle started to spasm, which is common with injuries it really hurt bad. I struggle to take much Advil or Extra Strength Tylenol because it plays havoc with my digestive system. Are you doing any core work? I know it is NO fun. If I hadn't been doing yoga through my incident I probably would have gotten very depressed. Luckily I was able to work upper and core and I realized that you can build lean muscle with lighter weights.

Happy Friday to all.

I have one meeting with another nasty parent and then I pretty much have an easy day. Yesterday I spent several hours with the irrational mother of the boy who has major behavior problems and got personally attacked in an email because I didn't tell another nasty mother what she wanted to here. It was a great day! NOT! TGIF!

Tracy

TeddyGirl: So sorry about lack of sleep! just think you could have nixed the TV and did B&G DOUBLES!:p

Tracy: What a week you've had... its almost over.... breathe deeply....Probably a good idea not to run on worn out shoes... Usually once you actually know for sure they are worn out it is well past replacement time. I have at least 9 pairs of shoues simply because I cannot bring myself to toss what "appear" to be good shoes... They are so dang pricey! ~ I dont have muscle relaxers... Neither does DH- I dont have a GP and his is only for Sinus... I havent been to a Dr (other than Hormone Therapy) in years. I dont know if the Sports Doc will issue a script... I guess I'll let him decide but I do know that I cant handle all the ibupropin its taking to do the job... ~ On Core work- OH YES I am actually doing it every time the DVD of day calls for it... My upper abs are really sore today as a matter of fact. The only reason I dont normally do ab segments is because with kickboxing alone I see great definition... I'm actually changing abs up with this "rotation" so i get a day of on the ball abs + floor abs + standing abs... Thats why I like Debbie Seebiers stuff- she does a lot of standing core which is very good. Hope today settles down and all you encounter are feeling warm fuzzies!

I'm awake! Didn't make eggplant parmesan for dinner. Offered dh my Kashi Veggie Pizza, and had a salad and hard boiled egg instead. Took a bath and slept. I'm a little Dommy this morning.

Off to open a window for personals.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Traci-X: I love your workout mixes! Not that it's a Wendy-ish thing for me to do.:p How's your shoulder feeling today? I doubt I'll stalk him. Philly is too far for my lazy self!!! Now, if I knew he was gay, I might.:eek: }( ;) No, no, no. Stop telling Debra to call me for comebacks. Although, I do delight in being evil, I'm really trying to practice holding my tongue before my sister joins us in Thailand. My bff from highschool and I had a long conversation on my drive to yoga. She just had a similar experience with her sisters and their dhs in Aruba last week. Poor thing was PMS'ing and dealing with difficult people too.

TG: B&G is one of those workouts that I have a hate/love relationship with. I hate doing it. I love what it does for my glutes!!! Have fun!!!!

Tracy-X: You are so good overcoming your injuries and preventing more. Enjoy your core work. Sending you ~~~~no back pain~~~~ vibes!!!! I do have a question. Is it normal to have your straight leg go numb while in pigeon for 2-3 minutes? Our yoga instructor has us hold pigeon forever! I don't have a problem getting in position (front leg parallel with the top of the mat, chest to bent leg, back leg straight, hips square). I have a problem staying there without my back leg falling asleep. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Oh, Tracy. Your job can't be easy dealing with frustrated parents. I have a funny feeling, I'd be like those mothers if my girls went to school. Not about their behaviors, but probably everything else (the curriculum, the therapies, etc)!!!!

Okay, off I go to comment on yesterday's drama.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Playing the catch-up game...

Jeanette-X: Do you know I always want to add another X to your name! You're so diligent and active, I just assume you'd already be a XXer by now!:) I always wondered who bought those Time Life music cds when I watch the infomercials. ROFL about telling off your non-instructor moment. OMW! That's funny! I would have taken golf class with you just to see that! LOLOLOL Thanks! It's going to my highlight of the day!!! No, you don't want my appetite. I have to push myself to eat or I'll be too weak to do the X again! Also, I want to gain weight before I leave. I think I'm going to lose weight while there. I'm already a picky eater to begin with. Gotta put on some big girl panties! sigh...

LaurieXX: LOL at everyone looking at you for the joint hygiene program! I bet it's because you're so clean and take care of yourself! Ahhh! How sweet to be licked in the face while in downward facing dog! Not that it's the appropriate place or time. But, very sweet!!!! Glad you got the battery and cable fixed! Can't have the van down too long with your girls' schedules!!! The clarinet is a beautiful sounding instrument. Good choice!

Nicole-X: Thanks for the yoga links. I'll check those out today! I'm on the other side of the Bryan Kest workshop fence today. I read on VF that he lectures on life for 2 hours of the class and does yoga for the last hour. Thanks, I'll hire a licensed professional first. But, I don't have to... I have y'all to diagnose my mental disorders. LOL I don't think I was very clear about my sister. She was giving me a hard time about going for 2 months. She thinks she's a better mother for not going as long as me and staying home for the holidays. If that was the only requirement for being a good mother.:eek: Okay. Right now, I'm practicing keeping my mouth shut! I love your yoga week!

TG: You are strong! I've only ever done 40 pounds for my legs once. I don't like how the barbell feels on my back to go any heavier. Normally, I only do 25 pounds or use 2 twenty pound dumbbells.

Amy: I hope she remembers the combination of different waxes she used for you. I've never heard of a painless wax before! I'm sure it happens all the time. Usually, you only hear about the horror associated with waxing! How is the Velocity diet working for you?

Cheryl: So glad life is good for you!!! How long do you and your running partner take to run 5-6 miles? Ds has to run 1.5 miles within 12 minutes 30? seconds for his Phase 1 diving fit test. He tells me he can do it. But, this test isn't just running. It's running after swimming, crunches, push-ups, and pull-ups.

Amy-X: The weather forecast looks like you'll be getting your wish! Hopefully, this weekend I can join you in spirit on the bike! Glad your cramps have fled!!!!

Sandra-X: You sound like my dd's eye doctor. He's always asking me questions about history. I tell him what little I know and if I don't know, I'll tell him to ask me in a year or two when we get there. Um, we haven't covered seaweed in our homeschool yet. LOL I say it as /spir-O-lE-nah/. But, I don't think it matters when you say it real fast. There are lots of words that Americans pronounce differently based on regional dialect that sounds different when said real slow. We have this conversation daily during spelling!!!! LOL on your Dreaded Day 3 and Power Mode Day 26. Usually Day 3 is a happy day for dh. I momentarily stop flowing for 12 hours. Weird huh.

Carol: How was the concert? Have fun at FI this afternoon! Hope you were able to push play this morning!!!

Lea-X: How are you doing today? Would you like us to shame you into a rotation? LOL

Well, ladies. Times up. Hi to all who follows. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Sorry, didn't mean it! If I missed a question, ask me again.

BBL

Wendy

Rotation: MIS/week 2
AM: Butts & Guts-leg blasts/floor work/completed
PM: Abs & walk??????

Tracie: cranky and bloated, I don't envy you todayx( x( Boy do I remember those days. B&G x2, wait just one minute missy, I think your RC is starting to affect your brain, lol, heck I BARELY made it though to the end, workout was tough this morning. I’ll NEVER ever do that one twice my friend. I’m glad the swelling and numbness is gone bye-bye, pain isn’t good either, but can always take aspirins for that, right.

Tracey: Enjoy your run today, me jealous:eek: Have a WONDERFUF day :D

MIS upper body....................................................
I’m bad!! I tell ya, I’m super bad. Yes I said it:+ gone say it again, mama is Baaaad:+ lol I can’t believe I hit goal so quick. I tell you I was doing the happy dances last night, this is the second time I did bb push-ups, a total of 104, is that right. I’m hooked.

I guess I could’ve done them all alone, but I’m a WIMP when it comes to doing push ups, I won’t challenge myself like I should, but not anymore, I’m officially a PU grad:p And for chest I used my 40lb BB and I pushed that out so easy, going to add on another 5.

Oh, biceps I used a 30lb BB, pieces of cake now. Allssss :+ me trying to say, is this doing push ups bb way, has really increased my strength to the roof, big time. I even used my 30lb db for all the bicep work. I need to invest in 20lbers STAY TUNE!! Okay I know you guys are tired of me bragging, but really I'm not. YES ME AM:+ :7

I’ll check back shortly too see what you guys are up too, later!

I'm taking votes for this afternoon's workout.
I've done LIC, rest, power yoga... What to do today? Keep in mind I feel dommy in my upper back and glutes.

Any help is appreciated!

Ballistic Hugs!
Wendy

Quickie}(

Wendy - ROFL... Ummmmmmm- I'd say based on 3 "toughie" days posted you could do ANYTHING! }( }( }( }( }( }(

Latrese- sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez:p :p :p

Me: Gonna weenie out on 2 of 3 w/o's planned today... JUST going to do Firm it Up Standing... adding a longgggggggggg lower body stretch of some sort.... I've been moving around since 2am and my hammies feel so tight if I stuck a pin in them I'd pop for sure}( LOVING the freestyle leg rotation I must say.... saw a new area of leg cut that is now visible (witjout flexing) after just 1 week of clean eating & legs daily....I'd be so buff if I ONLY had to work upper or lower! :+

Off to run a ba-zillion errands

Happy Friday Xers!!

Yesterday was my scheduled rest day, and boy did I need it!! The concert was AWESOME, though, and Phil rocked it out!! :D He's such a wonderful performer. I love that he actually SINGS at his concerts, and he wears CLOTHES, too! lol Pretty rare in today's society ;) He's such an awesome drummer, too. When we saw him solo 3 years ago (in his "farewell" tour), he opened the concert with an AWESOME drum solo. This time, he and the other drummer were rocking it out on a STOOL!! And in perfect synch, too Our seats were GREAT! We could see the expression on his face and everything! They played a really great mix of songs, both vocal and instrumental, and a good bit of really old stuff, too. Good times :D

Anyway, back on topic... Today was Butts & Guts timesaver premix. Wow, Cathe sure knows how to kick butt with very little equipment.

Traci-X -- I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder :( I hope it's better soon!!! I'd be interested in knowing how you schedule a rotation based on your cycle. It sounds very interesting, but I have very LONG and irregular cycles (like 35 days is short!)

Debra -- Every state must be different, b/c I grew up in MD and moved to PA in college and got a PA license with no test. We then moved back to MD and I had no problem then, either. Even DH, who had never before had an MD license, didn't have to take a test or anything. Weird. I hope you got some studying in!

SandraX -- I hope you're able to get some extra stretching in for your hip. ^5 for not pushing too hard!

Wendy -- I hope the cycle monsters are gone today and you're able to get a workout in! We rescheduled FI AGAIN b/c I just didn't want to drive home in Friday afternoon rush hour traffic, lol. I'm a wimp. I vote you rock it out with your favorite all cardio!! It always perks me up during TTOM :)

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

I just have to say....

AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...I feel better now...having a few issues with XDH that I won't get into right now...but feeling a little angry and frustrated this morning. But I did get such a hoot out of Jeanette's post last night, that I felt better before I even started to post!!!!

So I am planning on doing yoga with Eion today and SH chest that I never quite got to yesterday. Nicole, I guess it's turning into a yoga week after all...LOL! I need to center with Eion a bit and let go of some of the tension I am feeling.

Traci...Hope you can get some relief from the doc on Monday. Ibuprofen is really tough on the tummy, so maybe he has some other suggestions. It seems like I will just have to put Jeanette on the speed dial while XDH is home since she can be a bit feisty! Maybe I'll just have Wendy talk to him for me. Sorry you have the cranks and bloats today...never any fun. Keep that shoulder healthy! Congrats on spotting a muscle...I love it when that happens!

Jeanette...Thank you for giving me a huge belly laugh this morning...I really needed it! I bet the guy you were with was thinking, "I'm glad she's not MY wife!" Glad you had a good session, though. Have a wonderful time on your camping trip this weekend...and try to stay warm. Gotta figure out my meez today. I put a new quote in and after that it didn't work. Glad DH is doing well at work and starting to adjust.

Wendy...My yoga is a VERY beginning class...which is actually what I need...not for the stamina part, just for form. I tell you, my legs and glutes were sore yesterday from the stretching I did in yoga class the day before. They like for you to finish level 1 before moving ahead. You need to eat more woman!

Teddygirl....Keep bragging away! Soon you'll be able to bench press me! I wouldn't want to make you mad...I'm sure you could take me out...LOL! Those men in your life better watch themselves.

Tracy...Sorry you have had such a tough week at work. Hope your shoes come today. I just ordered some Rykas last night since my studio shoes are old and I know I need to switch them out.

Okay...caught up with everyone else last night...Happy days to all...and I'm going to fix my meez so that I can be the happy dancing girl again.

Debra

Everything that doesn't go right, goes wrong for all the right reasons (although it may take time to see this)
--Eion Finn

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Dancing thru to wish xer's a Happy Friday!:)

Round 2/Phase2/Week 5/Day 3/Back and bi/ARX Argh!
Done! DH tells me Round 2 is really ripping me. The hairstylist asked to touch my arms Wed. I say yes and smile.:) She tells her other client in the chair "looked how ripped she is", client just shrugs shoulders, like whatever.;-)

Legs are getting to the leaner look I want. The bike ride was so great. I'm liking being on my own in the afternoons. I miss DD, but not that much. She loves school so much I don't feel one bit of sorrow or guilt.:p

It's off to steam clean mom's carpet after work today. Tomorrow I'll do those in my home.

So sorry I have no time to post personals today.

Hi to Amy, Traci, Tracy, Wendy, Sandra, Lea, Nicole, Cheryl, TG, Debra, Jeanette and oh those lovely xer's I missed. I gotta go back to work.:+

Wendy: I love B&G and L&G together they really lean my legs, like crazy. Come now, 50 lbs isn’t a lot, least not for me. Placing 50 lbs on your neck, uses a cloth.

Okay, just for the heck of it, try it and you’ll be surprise:) We women don’t have much upper body strength, but our legs much! Try……:7

Good morning,
Today was CTX 10-10-10 and then (bless my little heart) Eoin Finn's Power Yoga For Happiness (Quickie). Good workout and nice relaxation afterwards. Upward dog I couldn't do as it bothers my shin/ankle but the rest was fine. Maybe I should have done yoga before I had my golf class last night. Actually, the seconds before the vocal exchange, I wondered WWWD (What would Wendy do?). I think the gal got off easy.

Traci, glad I could give you a laugh this morning. DH and I are looking forward to leaving tonite to go camping. I reminded him that tomorrow may be rainy. No problemo he says. I just have a few things to pack (coffee maker is #1 on the list) when I get off work and we can buzz off. Brats and chili beans is our first night meal usually. And for the dairy needs, grated cheese on top of the chili beans. Pretty healthy, huh? Hope the pain eases up today and that the numbness doesn't pay you a visit again. Can't wait for you to get in to the doc on Monday. Congrats on the new "cut" in your legs. I should do a lower body only rotation sometime too. However, I'm not a big fan and lately I'm not pushing myself too much.

Tracy, hope the meeting with the nasty parent goes smoothly. No one needs that kind of crapola. You have a tough job for sure. Great job on the core work not bothering your back. You've come so far.

Wendy, what is a Kashi Vegi Pizza? When you say Kashi, I immediately think cereal. No? Not sure about the back leg falling asleep during pigeon. I'm the least flexible person in the world, but I haven't experienced any numbness or falling asleep. Maybe someone will help you with that one. No double X for me yet. May be a while, just have not felt into it yet. Think I will do a Slim Series rotation after this week. Then after that rotation, hope to have Cathe's new DVD's. Yep, it was me that bought those Time/Life CD's. I bought DH the Malt Shop Memories set and he loves it too.

Anointed, no way would I like to face you in a dark alley! You are one strong, strong woman!! Did I read right that you did 30# DB for bicep work? Mama mia! You sound like you are on top of the world!!!

Carol, the concert sounded great! Glad you had a good time.

Must run,

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: Week3/Day4/CTX Chest, Biceps, Abs / Shape Transforming Circuit #1

Don't know that I will be getting this workout in, because youngest DD and I are going camping with the rest of the 5th & 6th graders (and parents) from our church. :D This is the smile that I will try to keep on my face through this whole camping experience. Don't get me wrong I used to love camping. It was my favorite thing to do (when I was younger). Now I just want the comfort of a bed!!! :) Then we need to get to her dance class the next morning. :D See still smiling.

Traci, Nope no projects today!! I just have one meeting, and that isn't until the end of the day. LL was toasty, but they don't feel too bad. Of course I haven't been working my legs like you have been. :) My oldest DD had a skirt on today, and she has amazing legs. I should be training with her! :D Wonder if my legs would look like hers. So now this makes me want to run more. Ok so this dog in the way isn't unusual. I was wondering, because our last dog would just look at me like I was crazy for jumping around. :7

Jeanette, LOL about the chatty lady. If you wouldn't have said anything, there probably would have been a death on the golf course. And of course your defense would have been PMS. Well if you would have done that she couldn't visit you in prison! :7 :7 :7 Have fun camping.

TG, So sorry you couldn't sleep. No sleep and B&G! Have fun.

Wendy, How did you like the Kashi pizza? They had samples at the grocery store the other day, but the small portion I had was a little over done. XStretch might be a good workout to do!

Debra, Good way to get the frustration out with a good ARGH! You pirate you! Enjoy your yoga, great way to just listen and not have to think of anything else.

Sandra, Thanks for the good laugh about Industrial Hygiene!!! I'm going to stop washing my hands after going to the bathroom now, just so they will think I'm unsuitable. :eek: Oh better not do that, I will have to think of something though. :7

Carol, So glad you had a great time at the concert!

Nicole, Have you gotten out of the laundry pile yet! :D I actually cleaned a little in my house too yesterday. Now you have to remember that my DH married me knowing I was not the domestic diva! :D So he can't complain. At least that is what I tell him. So he was happy last night when he came home. Dinner was on the table, the family room was vacuumed, and the kids had clean faces. :7 :7 :7

Swifty, Yipee on the leaner legs. Now I have to buckle down and get my legs looking good. My DD has been an inspiration. :)

Tracy, Glad you can pop in when you can. You reminded me that I need to get new running shoes. See even your fly by is helpful.

Amy, That was very nice of you to help those ladies. It wasn't the old lady that said you where lifting too much was it. :7

Have a great day!

Laurie

Jeanette: Thank you :) I truly do feel like I’m gaining some ground again, if I can say thatx( I’m more focused then I have been in the pass two years. I tell you, it has been a real struggle, still is. I never been so ON and OFF in my life. I am fighting hard to stay here, you guys are my hero's;-) ;-) :) :)

Check out Hardcore Maniacs, 30 lbs is a piece of cake for most of them. Eventually, I’m going too double that, or come very closes once more. MIS made it possible, little by little. MIS, gave me a body once that was good enough to enter into armature competitions wouldn’t have won:+ but I was surely fit and confident enough at that time to try. This is why I love MIS so much, I’m starting to feel as tho I’m finally making progress. Yep! I guess you could say TG is flying high :7

Good morning oh talkative ones! I did workout today, yay. I did the BM2 cardio and weights premix. I was so happy to finally be able to work out. YAY.

And now I finally get to catch up on some personals.

Traci X - You are a crazy girl. Happy to wake up with pain? I guess when your arm has been numb for that long, you do welcome it. I have no idea what I am doing with the boys today. They say it is suppose to rain, though it is reallly gorgeous here right now. And yes! It has finally cooled off. I might take the boys to Venice Beach either Saturday or Sunday and have them look at all of the entertainment(I also want to get some shopping in, ha ha). But we will see how the weather holds up. In any event, I hope that your arm/shoulder gets better and quick!!

Anointed - You poor thing. You have the hardest time sleeping don't you? Take care of yourself. I hope you enjoyed B&G.

Tracy - Your job sounds really rough sometimes. I am sorry to hear that parents can be so nasty, when really what you are trying to do is help their kid out. TGIF is right. Enjoy the core workout today.

Wendy - No shaming into a rotation here. You ladies would really give me a run for my money if you gave me a rotation. But man, you are really hooked on this spiralina thing aren't you? LOL. It's not the yummiest thing in the world, and yes, I know what I am ingesting, but I have to tell ya how great I feel after drinking it and how much more energy I have these days. I say, go for the farm!!;).

Jeanette - How is Eion Finn for Happiness? Does it work? Have a great time camping with the DH this weekend. It sounds like fun. You have to take some pictures and post.

Swifty - Good for you for being so ripped! Some people just don't get it. Of course, in your avatar, you look pretty ripped there. Have fun steam cleaning. Wanna come over here and do it to my house}(
??

Debra - HELLO DEBRA!!! Waving to you as I fly on by. Sorry to hear that you have issues going on. It never ends does it? Yoga week sounds great. Can't wait to see that new Meez!!!

Laurie - Love your smiles!! Camping trip with a lot of young ones. Oh enjoy. I would be pasting a smile on my face too.

Carol - That is so great that you really enjoyed Genesis. The way you gals are talking, I have to purchase me some Butts and Guts. Glad you enjoyed it.

Sandra - LOL on the DH and snoring. I can't stand it when DH snores. I end up sleeping on the couch. I like the cuddle time descriptions you had. Thanks.

Nicole - How did the housecleaning go? Are you and DH relaxed now? I had to laugh on playing with your lil one, cause I do the same thing. Better hang with them now before they know any better right? Well, hope that you have a relaxing day today.

Cheryl - I am glad that you are keeping busy. It looks like a great workout yesterday.

All right gals. I think that is it. I hope. Have a great Friday.

Lea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.