Xers...Frisky Friday................

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

I will probably run today. I haven’t since Monday and it’s either a run or walk. The one Aussie just gets so hyper in the house if he doesn’t get a good run in regularly. Then I’ll have to do some yoga.

Traci – How’s the arm today? Full body workouts in 3 weeks? You may have to modify that. The only injury I saw a dr for was the back and that was pretty much a waste of time except he did give me the muscle relaxer to stop the spasms. Boy was he a quack! Soft tissue injuries take time to heal. I think the thing I learned which helped me the most was that once the muscle/tendon starts to feel a little better you must incorporate stretching regularly into your rehab. Otherwise the injury heals with scare tissue in a contracted state and that’s why there can be continual flare ups. It must heal in an elongated state.

Laurie – Congratulations on the new addition! I’ll never be without at least 1 dog and a max of 3. I have a 3 dog limit, we had 4 at one time and that was too much. Your rotation looks good. I think when Cathe’s new dvds come out that will be a good shock for me because I usually don’t do cardio and weights on the same day. I actually printed off something like your rotation a while ago, but never got to it because of my back.

Amy – Thanks for starting us off yesterday. MIS is a good one isn’t it? Especially if you just want to lift; no frills.

Jeanette – I’ve been carefully watching my elbow and forearms for the past couple of months. I think I let my elbow flare doing some yoga and did too many triangle push ups then opps, the elbow was sore. If I only work upper 2x per week it gives it just enough time to heal up.

Cheryl – Hi! Another happy cardio day for you.

Annointed – I haven’t had one of those things happen recently, especially when I take the flax consistently. Before that once a silly thing like that would happen the brain/emotions would take over and it was almost like self-sabotage. There was no way it was going to work out. If it’s any consolation, the woman in front of me at Costco the other day lost her CC from the check out counter to the door. She was still looking for it when I left. I was like, been there, done that, thank Go$ it’s not me.

Swifty - Maybe you are overtraining. I had symptoms of overtraining almost all of phase 2.

Nicole – It’s good to hear from you. The back is fine. I think that heavy weights 3x per week was probably pushing it, so I’ll finish this week with 2x per week then take a couple of days recovery then go back to twice a week. I’m assuming the surgery went fine? Is it a condition/illness that the surgery will take care of once and for all?

Hi Lea – Glad you stopped by.

Debra – Sorry you were having one of those days. I’d jump on it if XDH will pay for the school. It’s not cheap. I think a PT assistant will be a great job. Have fun today with your friend.

Wendy – When is your trip? Do you have relatives there? Getting passports has been a real hassle lately. You are really getting into this yoga thing. I don’t think it is the sweating that decreased the cellulite. I’ve seen the same results and my studio is my basement workout room.

Hello Sandra... I'm sure you are out there somewhere baking, and sweating, and planning for your next outing with the kids.

Off to work, yet again. I cannot get out of there before 4. There is one problem after another and I can't seem to get anything that I really need to do done. GRRRR.....Better to be busy than bored though.

TGIF!!!!!!!

Tracy

Good Morning Xers- Well if Tracy says its FRISKY FRI then I will be FRISKY today!}( I think that will look like a Tony Bun Burner + Tony Ab Burner... sounds frisky to me!

Tracy- sent you an email yesterday...Thank you so much - you'll just never know......:*

Debra- {{{{{deb}}}}} good days and bad... take a deep breathe and pop in some Eoin.

Sandra, Carole, Lea, Nicole, Laurie, TeddyGirl, Cheryl, Amy, Jeanette, Wendy thanks for all your kind words!! I so appreciate all of you. (hope like heck I didnt leave out a name!)

The arm stopped throbbing after several rounds of ice and immobility- hard not using your primary arm but I got really scared when I lost all strength in the right hand yesterday so I was a good patient. I opted out of fishing as well as I think that may have been what pushed me over the edge this week... I am actually taking all of next week off from all upper work as the shoulder is used in everything.... I'll alternate daily lower with Weights, Floor/Toning & Plyo.... That should keep me busy! I'll also get my bike out and plan on some speed walking with coach sean. Thats plan A!

I do hope all Xers have the FRISKY day Tracy set the stage for! :* ,

Good morning frisky girls! Back after a good night's sleep and feeling much better! Let's see....my friend is running a bit late, but I think I will vacuum instead of working out this morning. I should have time this afternoon to get a workout in...I had planned on taking DD shopping, but I am thinking I will do that tomorrow instead. So...I will probably do a short step workout...maybe something from CTX or SB....then BG floorwork. Maybe if I separate the leg work, I won't dread it so much! Then tomorrow will be more upper body...probably SH chest and back...then Sunday will be a rest day since I will be at the game...and then I guess Monday will be more cardio plus legs and yoga on Tuesday...There's my plan for now anyway!

Let me catch up a bit....

Traci....Sending very gentle {{{{{hugs}}}}} your way...Don't want to squeeze too hard! Good that you are taking it easy. I know you will have to use that shoulder some with your clients next week...so take all the rest you can now. Well, at least that bike will get some use...LOL! And I am sure your legs will look like Dreya's by the time this is over with!

Tracy...Sorry things are so busy at work...but you're right, better to be busy than not! I guess if your assistant were actually a help, though, that would ease things for you a bit. Be careful on that run...we don't want you on the IL too!

Wendy...Well, my dear, you are turning into a regular yogi yourself! Glad you are enjoying it, though! I really need to get my lazy butt to a class so that I can get some form pointers, too.

Nicole...Looking for updates on your sweet nephew...Hope things are going well.

Well...I think that catches me up for now...I got to everyone else last night. Hope all of you have wonderful and fun workouts today...I am sure that everyone will also only eat healthy food, too....except for me since I am heading out to breakfast with my GF...I know it won't be pretty!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Morning,

Aw……Friday :) finally:) Yes!!

Quick check in, I completed GS drop set and MIS UB. My ((SISTER) called me at work and asked if I’d like to ride with her to Richman Mall I specifically told that woman NOT really need to complete part 2 of my workout, What part did she not understand. I hate to shop when I haven't any extra moneyx( x( x(

Anyhoo, just when I finished she called I caved in only because I really don’t like for my sister to drive the freeway, her main point for me going:* So I went :p she wanted to get a new set of lashes put on, we both didn’t want to shop but ended up doing so. I only brought a sharp summer top and a fall long shirt. My point is, when she dropped me off at home mind you it was 10:00 o’clock I hadn’t a chances to prepare for today, rush, rush and hopped into my bed. I told sis, don’t do that to me when you know I have my workout to do, eye lashes could've waited until today. But, as always we’d fun.

This morning. barely wanted to get up and out of me warm bed x( I forced myself really could had slept on and on and on. But, I started thinking hm....didn't want to screw up my rotation, want to finish this week with some pride:+ :+ Anyway, I did an hour run and abs. Tonight, either PLB (no weigh at all) or Legs & Glutes same thang, legs are getting thicker need to work on leaning and building

I will check back later

PS Standing Leg Work +KM Leg Conditioning Drills & Stretch

Changed up the workout a bit this morning because I am leaving early to meet a friend for breakfast and shopping:)
Grady is doing really good! His soft spots have come back and even his profile has changed:) They are hoping his moulding will fix itself now that it can move around a again. He is a happy baby but a little tired and his throat is hoarse from being intibated.

I won't be back until later so you gals have a great day!

DebraX, Enjoy time with your friend:)

TracyX, Glad you will be taking it a bit easier for your back's sake:) I myself can have the same issues if I work it too hard:p

Traci-X, Glad your taking it easy on that rc. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Anointed, Glad you had fun with your sis even if it did mess with your routine:)

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: Week2/Day5/30 Min Run / Bryan Kest Tone

DH took Cameron to the vet yesterday, because we got a free exam when we adopted our pooch. I told him to have them check her ears because she has been scratching them. Turns out she has a slight ear infection in both ears. DH had to go and buy a muzzle, because Cami doesn't like having her ears cleaned out. :D He said she nips, and does the GS talking. The vet also said that it looks like we got a pure breed German Shepherd. We went out for a walk this morning, and I tried out a little run. I now have a new running partner, because she did great. Vet said she doesn't have any hip issues either. YIPEE!

Tracy, I had to LOL at the Frisky Friday. My maiden name is pronounced Frisky. But it is spelled differently. :7 :7 So I guess I really am a frisky lady. I am really looking forward to Cathe's new ones. I have been able to see the clips. I was most interested in the Bootcamp, Kickboxing, and the Low Intensity. I really want to see more of the weight work.

Traci, Glad you are taking it easy on that RC. It sounds like it was giving you more pain than you let on. :D Vacations are for taking it easy anyway. Are you going to do all standing leg work or will you try you hardest to get in that floorwork. :7 No accidents with Cami yesterday, but I think that dog has a bladder that holds a gallon of pee. She seems like she can hold it forever. :7 :7

Amy, Don't worry about the info on MIS, just curious how it was set up. How was your salad at Moe's, did it taste sooo much better than the protein drinks. ;-)

Jeanette, I love your Grandma and the "not steamy enough". I don't know where I heard the term bodice ripper, but you should tell your Grandma and see what the reaction is. :D

Cheryl, Maybe I need to go get one of those lymphatic wraps, since it has given you the energy boost. Must have taken all those "ill humors" out of the bod!

Anointed, 60 lbs on leg work! I haven't tried lifting more than 50 over my head.

Debra, Sorry you where feeling down in the dumps yesterday. Today is a new day. I was able to get youngest DD dance appareal purchased yesterday. Just in time! The guy at the store said that we where early. He said most people are buying the stuff 15 min before class starts. :)

Nicole, Glad to hear that your nephew is doing so good. The young seem to handle things like this faster than when they are older.

Wendy, I would really like to have my Yoga form put right. I sometimes wonder if I am doing things correctly. Get that passport paperwork filled out! :D

Lea, Talk to us when you can.

Switfy, I never could stand Core Syn either. Even though I knew it was something that would help me with getting a stronger core.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning. How is everyone doing? No workout today. My upper back is killing me, I have some sort of knot or something that just keeps poking at me!! URGH!

It's Friday, YAY! Taking my youngest on a hiking excurtion this morning while my other son is in school. Should be fun and interesting, but hopefully not too hot. I get to see my new niece this weekend and that is about it. So maybe, just maybe I can do personals this weekend and finally read what is going on with everyone.

Have a great day everyone. Until tomorrow....

Lea

Good morning,
I'm posting late this morning as I'm taking the morning off from work to yes, go golfing with a friend and his brother and BIL. Looking forward to it. I have a busy day at work when I get in and probably shouldn't take off, but hey, winter will soon be here and I won't get to do this anymore for a while. See how I can rationalize most anything?

Today's workout was GS Legs (timesaver-standing work) and Intervals 1-4 of Lowmax. I was going to do another interval, but my shin started talking to me so I quickly popped out the DVD. If I can, tonite will be a bike ride. I have my grandchildren to watch tomorrow, plus housework and lawn mowing. DH will be in Reno at the air races. Sadly, they've had 2 fatalities there so far this week.

Traci, my gosh, $65K on hair coloring? That's a ton, but no way am I going to quit dying my hair. See how vain I am? I'd rather look good now than have a nicer retirement home for sure. The one I'm living in now will have to do. By retirement home, maybe I should be thinking rest home LOL! Hope I never have to go in one of those. My DH has a slight RC injury and bone spur on his left shoulder. He had the same thing and surgery done on his right one 2 years ago. He can't do a pushup at all, kills his shoulder. Please take care of yours! I'm figuring I'll be modifying my weight work with my elbow for a while. For some reason, I'm thinking that that elbow area may be an area that is troublesome too. It's only when I move the weights away from my body that it hurts. Not overhead work or pulling the barbell straight up. Only when I have my arms more out in front of me. You sure motivate me and are a living example of someone that can make the best out of a bad incident or injury. You've already got rotations planned that will allow your shoulder to heal. That's so smart!!!

Anointed, I'm going to go get me some Ben Gay today as the Theragesic doesn't even feel warm when I rub it in on my shin. Maybe it's old and lost it's effectiveness? Yes, I want to be well by Sunday's bike ride. I've been losing a lot of stuff lately too. Sometimes letters slip between the console and end up in the back seat area. I've locked my keys in my car twice this year and always prided myself on never doing that... Never say never, huh? You're the woman, getting those workouts in even when you are tired!!! Way to go!

Sandra, nice workout yesterday. Good sub for bike ride. I would have chosen the bike ride for me as I'm not as big into kickboxing. I'm itching to get out and ride tonite. Has your cake decorating class started up yet?

Swifty, glad you got a nice 12 miles in on the bike. I love fall riding for sure. Good job on the improved bananas.

Nicole, hope the little guy is doing okay. We actually had a fire in the woodstove last night. It was wonderful and this morning at 5:00 a.m., there were still big coals in the stove. No need to put more wood in this morning as the house won't be cold. My grandma has always been so prim and proper that here saying the book wasn't steamy enough made me chuckle. Enjoy that breakfast and shopping. I'm envious! So glad your nephew is doing better.

Carol, glad you could check in. I'm looking forward to the new DVD's too. I viewed the clip again last night.

Lea, glad you could pop in. I definitely have house cleaning to do tomorrow. Mine's been neglected too. I usually can't/won't work out for over 60 minutes. Have a good time hiking today!

Debra, yes, camping with bugs and snakes would put me off too. Thankfully, we don't have much of that out west here. Hope you enjoy the Panther's game! Have a yummy breakfast this morning. I love breakfast out!

Wendy, wow, you are getting into the yoga thing. I'm just not hooked yet, obviously as I haven't done it for a couple of weeks. However, I see it on Nicole's rotation on Sunday, but it says yoga or rest and I'll be doing a bike ride instead. I really should do yoga now that I'm golfing. Flexibility in the back is a good thing with golf I'm sure.

Tracy, please be careful with your running. I thought you were giving it up. Hey, I shouldn't be doing anything hard to my legs either with my shin being ouchy. So hard for us to cut back. Hope the run is worth it and leaves you feeling good.

Laurie, sounds like your new dog will work out just right. A new running partner is wonderful and benefits both of you. I will ask Grandma about the "bodice ripper" and look for her reaction LOL!

Got to go get ready to golf,

Jeanette

Good Morning Ladies!!!

It's a gorgeous day! I have no idea what the weather is like though!!! :7

Tracy-X: Why not bike while your Aussie runs? Cesar Milan shows people how to bike or roller blade with their high energy dogs. I've kinda thought about biking with Baby. But, she's usually a low energy dog. How was your ds's trip to Scotland. My gf and dh might be moving there after he gets his masters. We're planning on leaving the 22nd of Nov and arriving back home on Dec. 20th. I have a village of relatives!!!! They are really farmers. Depending on the harvest, they have bad or devastating years. For the most part, they are poor. Phil and I jokingly try to out do each other with how poor our mothers were growing up. His mother is a coal miner's daughter with a ton of siblings. He'll say, his mother didn't have her own bed. I'll say, my mother slept on mats!!! Ha-Ha In the end, I think my mother won the "Who Was More Po" contest. We'll be staying with my elderly grandfather for some of our trip. It'll be a culture shock for sure!!! Yoga is doing wonders for our bodies! Physically, I'm learning to feel centered. I don't get into any of the spiritual side of it though. I don't feel comfortable bowing to a spirit I don't believe exists or chanting in a different language that I don't understand. Not that I'm offended if others do so. I can only pray that my not participating in that part doesn't offend others.

Traci-X: Will Wendell know the reason for your frisky behavior today? Or will you let him think otherwise?}( :7 ;) Good plan to take a break from upper body work. Um, I'm assuming you'll be working your core too. Did you forget ARX?}( }(

Debra-X: Glad today is a better day for you than yesterday! BG separated is doable!!!! Isn't it amazing how they grow overnight! Too bad you didn't have a younger dd to pass on the barely used clothes dd outgrows. Depending on the instructor, I think you would love a yoga class.

TG: Glad you got to spend some time with your sister. Do you think she'll listen to you the next time she wants new lashes. I'm like her. I want to get things done while I'm in the mood for it. If I wait another day, it might not get done. LOL

Nicole-X: Thanks for sharing Grady's good news. My little half brother was born with fused bones in his skull. He had to have surgery to cut all the bones apart shortly after he was born. He's as smart as a whip. Started college this year. Have fun shopping!!! Buy something for yourself!!!!

Laurie-XX: I'm so happy you all found a dog to join your lovely family!!! Cameron is so blessed! LOL on having to buy a muzzle to clean her ears. I don't blame her for nipping. I would have too!!! Were you tormented and teased by the other kids for your maiden name? My neighbor's first and last name are pronounced the same with different spellings. She sure had to love her dh to take his last name!!!! I don't know if I would have if it meant Wendy Windy. Yes, ma'am! I have an appointment for Tuesday. I have all my paperwork in order to the delight of the man who will process my application.

Carol: I was thinking that I might do a modified X rotation while on vacation. I can take my P90X book and a tube. I'll just read and workout. I don't know if I'll have access to a dvd player. I didn't get a lot of hair chopped off. Just an updated version of my current hairdo. LOL on your ds not liking R&S. They do go overboard with some of their lessons. Last year dd complained about the independent work. This year, she happily does her R&S (ALL written practices and review, none of the odd or even stuff yet). I know, I'm wicked cruel!}( }(

Jeanette-X: Yippee!!! The woodstove is officially finished!!!! Congrats! You'll be heated in style!:) You must be having a great time golfing! Isn't it fun to discover a new sport! Yoga would help with flexibility! Lately, I've noticed that I need to strengthen certain areas in order to loosen (open) up other areas. It's a nice balance of strength and flexibility. I'm not going to even tell y'all how much I spend on coloring my hair. It's a vulgar amount!!!!

Swifty: Did you see the post on OD about missing periods. She got her thyroid leveled out and her cycle resumed.

Okay ladies, that's all the time I have for now. I'm thinking of going to power heated yoga tonight since I'm not counting yesterday's yoga as a workout. It was more like a nice stretch/rest day.

Hi to all who follows and anyone I missed!!!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

My lunch is awesome today, I marinated a piece of fish in Honey Teriyaki, and cooked in oven for 15 minutes or so, yum..yum.. it’s good. I’m having fish, greens, eggplant and a home grown tomato. And for dinner light wheat English muffin, pinto beans, topped with cheese and tomatoe, bake it for 10 minutes. May as well confess me breakfast, I had flax seed mixed with ff peachyogurt. Hungry yet!:p :p

The weather is SO beautiful today, boy, do I wish it’d stay like this until I get home. I surely would go for a nice lonnnnnnnnnng walk, trying to get the last days of out doors warmth.

Back for personals.....

Power Yoga Hour is done! It moves faster than the hour and half long classes. I feel wiped out. No time for a nap. Laundry and spelling are calling.

Teddygirl: Your lunch and breakfast is making me hungry!!!

Amy-X: I'm going to see if Phil can put on the clipless pedals for me this weekend. He's going to be working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week. If not, I'll take youngest dd riding on the trails this weekend. I'm planning on mailing another package to you on Tuesday. I forgot to put it in the box I already mailed. Ahhh, well.

Well, I'm off to look for something to eat before I quiz the twins on spelling.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

TGIF Xers!!

Today I'll be tackling GS Legs. I've also come to a hard realization that I'm going to have to get up and work out in the morning :eek: *sigh* I don't really want to, I'm NOT a morning person, but I'm just not having enough time in the afternoon, which is my preferred workout time. Working out (especially weight lifting) keeps me awake at night, so I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get up and do it. Oh, well. I just have to prioritize...

Traci-X -- I'm glad your arm is doing better and I hope it heals up next week for you while you rest it!!

Laurie -- I hope Cami's ears are better soon!

Lea -- I hope you and your youngest enjoy your hike!

Wendy -- We're aiming for a time of 1-3PM for FI next week. I'm very impressed that your DD does all that R&S work with no complaints!! Can you send her over to rub off on my DS?? ;-) What did you decide to do for science?

Hi to everyone else!! I hope you have a great day!

Carol

Hi all...just stopping by to make sure everyone is feeling frisky....and Laurie...LOL about your maiden name...you must have endured a lot of teasing as a child!

Let's see...did the step portion of BM2...which I really enjoy...It was fun and I felt good about my fitness level. Then I did the floorwork from BG. It was nice to do it without being so fatigued from the standing work. I will do the standing part later this week. Feeling good and getting ready to head to the shower. I had a nice time with my GF this morning. I haven't seen her to chat since XDH and I separated...we met her and her DH on the same day we met each other...so we've all known each other for a lot of years. I am heading out to dinner with another friend this evening...look at me the social butterfly!

No time for personals right now...will have to catch up in the morning. Hope you ladies are all doing well!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good Evening Ladies!

Carol: Glad to hear you wanting to workout if it means waking up earlier. I hope you can make it a habit. I never put enough time or energy into making it happen in the mornings. I still haven't talked to dh about renewing our FI membership yet. We're doing earth science this year. It'll give the twins another year before tackling chemistry and physics ala RS4K and Noeo. I'll keep you posted if we can make it. It would be nice to see you again! I don't know what I did. Nothing really. Maybe, it's maturity on her part. I think she's accepted the fact that she has to do grammar/write. Keep in mind we switched over to R&S from BJU which was all fill in the blank worksheets. I just told her that I remember my hand cramping up at the beginning of every year. It was normal and to put on her big girl panties and deal with it!:p }( :7 Oh, I'm loving the Singapore TM. It draws it out. But, dd thinks Singapore is easy this year. So, I'm going to have her do the Challenging Word Problems. I've been holding off doing it with her because they are so darn challenging!!!!!!! I can figure them out using algebra, but I need to visualize them using bars. I wish they had TM for that workbook!!!!

Debra-X: Yep, yep, yep... splitting B&G and GSlegs makes it so much more doable and profanity free!!!:7 I'm so happy you had a nice time with your GF! Look at you! Going out on a Friday night! I'm jealous! Have a great time!!!!

I think this is going to be yoga week for me. I'm going to try and find my free class coupon for the studio Phil took me to on my b-day. They have a level 2 class in the morning. Laurie, if I have the energy, I'll try the Budakon class this coming Wednesday. The instructor does teacher training for Budakon. That must mean she's good.

This week, I might try out my free month gym access. They have babysitting available should I decide to take a daytime class. The girls can bring their books and read or play with the babies/toddlers. I still have to check out their website.

Hope all is well with everyone this Friday evening!

Blessings,
Wendy

Hi! It was too nice a day today to spend much time inside, so I made the most of it. Trying to store up that vitamin D for the winter!

This morning I did SJP. In the afternoon I did a dvd I discovered at the bookstore yesterday: Eoin Finn - Power Yoga. This dvd was made the year before his Power Yoga for Happiness. He's still his surfer-dude self, and has quite a number of lines that made me smile. There's even a segment on this dvd about yoga and surfing - haven't checked it out to see what that's all about, yet. The workout is 75 mins, although there's a 45min premix. It's all well chaptered, so shorter workouts can easily be created. The pace is slow, and there's plenty of time to go deep into the moves. It's structured in the traditional style of sun salutations first, then standing poses, then sitting, then abs, then corpse pose. The 75 mins went by quickly and even though I hadn't previewed the workout, I was able to follow along really easily. I would consider it a beginner-intermediate level workout.

TracyX - That's really, really interesting what you said about having muscle injuries heal in an elongated state. It seems to make perfect sense. So, were you busy or bored today? Busy makes the time fly, that's for sure.

TraciX - I feel so badly for you wrt your shoulder injury. I have nothing to add to everything people have told you; it's all great advice. Try to remember that Cathe has been on the IL a few times and her patience with the healing process has allowed her to come back better than ever, each time. Did you even notice that she is a knee-ligament amputee in the last set of workouts?? Nope! She has overcome!!! And so shall you!!!!!!

NicoleX - Awwwwww, I'm so relieved to hear how well Grady is doing!!!! Is he expected to develop "normally", or will there be long-term effects from this? Are you really planning to make the oatmeal whole wheat bread? Neat! Be sure to let me know how you like it!

LaurieX - Congrats on the new dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love German Shepherds. Cameron couldn't have gotten any luckier! What part will she play in the Renaissance Faire next summer?

JeanetteX - How was hookie-game this morning? How old are the GC you're watching tomorrow? The 2nd level of the cake course started 2 weeks ago. We're using Royal Icing now to make pretty flowers. They're turning out really nice. For the 4th week we assemble all the flowers we've made in weeks 1-3 onto a lovely basket-woven cake. I'll post a pic when it's done; it's going to be loverly!!

WendyX - You're really getting into these yoga classes! It sounds like you have so many high-quality instructors in your proximity, though. That's really nice. I don't know what part of Thailand my parents are going to. They're going with friends of theirs who have a son living there. He owns some hotels, apparently. So, are all the kids staying home while you go? How do you do that?

LaTrese - What a yummy food day you had!! Mmmmmmm :9 :9

Carol - working out before bed makes it hard for me to sleep, too. After years of getting up at 5am, I've gotten used to it. And having an addiction to coffee helps, too. Load the pot at bedtime, trn the timer on, and roll out of bed to it's siren call in the morning. Works like a charm!

DebraX - I hope you're having fun with your friend tonight!! The BM2 step is a great workout, isn't it? I like how you paired it with the BG floorwork. I'm listening to the radio right now, and your dancing girl is right on the beat. I wonder if that's what you're doing right now?

LeaX - Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo................

Have a great evening,
SandraX

Long day!

So Tired!

Going Night Night:p

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.