Xers: Feels Like the Old Days... Tuesday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Am I back in a blast from the past???:7 Dont think I've started a thread in months except for 1! Why did I think Wendy would become our new AM leader???? *scratches head-says where's wendy*

Wendells cell phone rang @ 4am - its kept in the closet so while he was already up & working I was in dreamland.... Oh Well- just means I have longer to be productive, right!?

Today is Biceps & Plyo - I cant recall details of my new Pyramids that start today but I think I start high w/ wt & go to lower .... I'll have to double check.....

Back feelin' the luv from yesterdays workout & hammy's & booty sore on lower half... funny how my booty ALWAYS aches...too much of it there maybe????:p

Back with personals.... :7 :7

jeanette
I had a thought this morning about your "water retention" so looked it up ..... I think I told ya the Unsweetened Cranberry water w/ Lemon Juice was a Fat Flush Plan oldie but goodie (now touted as Jillian Michaels Cocktail)..... I think you said you started that last week.... 2 things..... The first week to 10 days A) you can get "bloaty" as the liver toxins are starting to release B) you can be retaining water if you arent drinking alot of water as the lemon juice is a diuretic- your body will actually hang onto water if it feels its getting dehydrated..... Just a couple more possibilities... Personally I'd increase my regular water intake & hang in there...You've changed alot of things in the past few weeks so I'd let my body "adjust" & see what happens. BTW: Dropping a few startchy carbs never hurts! - Its just a matter if you can live with that or not cuz once you add more in the bloat comes back... Whats another 1-2 weeks of sticking w/ what you're doing & just increase water intake?? ~Just my thoughts... ~~ Oh HOORAY you guys loved WHMS!!!!! I'm sure your DH was thinking- NOT MY WIFE! NEVER!!! :) On Food Network! It was a segment on Famous Diners...Katz's Diner is almost a hystorical landmark in NY. The one that opened here eoins ago closed down after 20 years...very sad- guess we texans like squirrel better...;-) ROF about the V-Day gifts! WHATEVER is special to them right? Actually mine would probably PREFER something to do w/ boats/fish but he's getting Memory Books- LOL - He told me he's taking care of the V-Dinner so I should just stay out of the kitchen all day thursday... Of course I put up a huge fight about that one;-) I do think you have the perfect mindset about how you wish to be remembered... If one's calling in life is body building then I'd feel differently - I know many women in your GM's age group that are like yours... I wonder if its generational... interesting how the minds work differently isnt it? .... Have a FABULOUS day off & be safe heading to Sacramento when you decide to go.... My gramma worked for the capital for years until she retired so we'd spend our summers as kids up there... I jsut remember HOT - just like Bakersfield. GOLF is right around the corner!!!!

debra
Happy breakfast day:7 Gotta love the smell of a good breakfast!!!!:7 ~~ My "focus" part is being hit twice a week vs 1- Triceps are so hard for me to get... Its like the arm gives out looooonnnngggg before I cant actually lift because of the weight-laod... no pain just fatigue...I have a hard time hitting the muscle going heavy so that means more reps & they take FOREVER!;-) ~~ OY! Chicken & Dumplings!!! An alltime Southern favorite isnt it??? DH gets orgasmic when his mom makes that for him- I dont make southern food as I'd be 400 pounds. :+ :+ ~~ ROF about client/manic episode! I totally FORGOT about that!!! I do have to try & be careful tho... I advertise (w/ my pic) in the local magazines & my vet once said- "Well Traci, I didnt know we had a celebrity living amonst us!" I forget my picture is out there! Time to change hair cut & color!!!:* ~ Hope CBL has something totally cool planned for his little Valentine! Ahhhhhh the "courting" days......Had to LOL at "brevity" mention...We Xers dont grasp that concept do we? }(

nicole
so sorry about the germs!!!! Gotta be tough stuff for a mom!!:* Glad all worked out well w/ the friends... we all have our moments.. ;-) Do indeed take all your meds!!!!! You body needs to recover & quickly!!!

lea
DROP THE CANDY BOX!!!!!!!!:p I'll check out the interview!! Thanks so much!!! Has anyone found out if Brenda does these exercise videos as a her work??? Who would have time otherwise??? I'll go look at her blog bio & see what she does "for a living".

wendy
Well I guess that sleep pattern changed???:+ Maybe you're working out per the plan....ROF about this Circuit City obsession!!!!!!!! It was SANDRA & ONLY SANDRA!!!! Trust me- we all wouldnt lie to you about this!!! ROF ~~ I LOVE fdoing extra Hammy work!!!! For some reason I feel so "oooh-la-la" when I have noticeable hammy muscles!!! There is a Barbell Leg Wrap/Lift in Slo Mo Legs that is awesome!!!!!

tracy
oh gosh... I hope those germs are long gone today...Thats really bad when you cant take eben half a day off of work to recover... HIDE under the covers today! ~ LOL- You know I am NO expert on all this food stuff.... I have the basics that AFPA give us + my personal experience but my body rarely does what "scientific theories" profess & proclaim... I think we're right on target tho- you gotta change one thing at a time and wait & see....

All caught up so sending Valentines Week hugs * kissies to all.....:7

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I can't believe I have spinal DOMS!!! That hasn't happened to me since Core Synergistics!!!My glutes and shoulders are also feeling dommy. Traci, I know I've got too much bootay there!!!:7

On the agenda today is ME. I was looking over my workout collection this AM. I have no idea if I'll be able to make a long term endurance based weight workout rotation. Most of what I own doesn't seem to be strictly endurance based weight work. Off the top of my mind, I've got a few circuits, SH, GS, Jari Love S&L, MM, and 4DS. I may have to get creative with what I own.

Nice to see Traci up and at em first thing in the AM!!! Back after I push play.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Good morning to all!! Just popping on to say hello. Hope everyone has a great day. I have some errands to run this morning after I meet CBL for breakfast...and then I supposed I must workout...LOL. I am feeling pretty fatigued again today....I can barely keep my eyes open. Hopefully it will pass soon. I have an appt with my doc at the end of this month.

Hope everyone has a great morning...I will be back to catch up this afternoon!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good morning,

Monday Madness (aka housework and thesis work) overtook me yesterday and I never made it back to the computer. I also got myself one of those sick children things that are all fashion these days. It came with a bonus scratchy throat/mild chest congestion for me. Aren't I lucky? DD was happy to go to bed early last night, but by 10pm had spiked a fever. The fever broke overnight, but she was awake for a multitude of reasons alllllll night long. Ergo, so was I, and so was DH. I have that turtle look going on right now: when something catches my attention, I first blink, then slowly turn my head to look. To do both at the same time just seems like too much work. I'm waiting for the coffee to kick in, then I'll go give Kickbox Extreme a try. It's been so long since I've done it, I can't remember much about it. I would have relished a sleep-in today, but then the rest of the schedule for the day would be completely out of kilter, and it's just not worth the hassle. Maybe mid-morning I can get a little nap on the couch with the toddler.

Jeanette....I've got many thoughts on your 3+ gain. Until I get back with more, please keep in mind that unless you ate 3500x3 *extra* calories last week, then you did NOT gain 3lbs of fat. It's definitely bloat of some sort. If you're eating higher fiber foods (beans, etc.) you will retain extra water for a bit. If you haven't had a decent BM recently (and hormones can play a part in constipation), the contents of your innards will register on the scale. There's so many reasons, but certainly fat gain is not one of them. I say stick exactly with what you're doing. Can you give us a look at your workout plans, unchanged, for this week?

Okay, I've got to go. I hope to BBL.
Sandra

Hi all,

I think my fever broke last night, so I feel a little better today. I'll do some yoga later.

I'll be back for personals in a bit.

I did listen to Brenda's inteview then looked at Coach Troys prices. Do you really think people pay 880 a month for internet training?

Tracy

Slow & Heavy/week 4/day 2
Workout: cardio coach #1 + B&G (standing) L&G (floorwork)

Morning:) :)

Bad weather this morning, took me an extra 15 minutes to get to work. I hate driving the freeway, especially when there is no salt on the road. Anywhoo, I made it:) my workout was good this morn, so I’m feeling happy about that.

My legs has become awfully thick now it’s time too lean them down a bit. Legs & Glutes will do the trick, ya think :p :eek: BBL

ME is DONE!:) :) :) I lightened up my weights for most of the exercises and slowed down on a few single reps towards the end. I'd like to slowly get back into shape without injury. I skipped weighted ab work... I always do. I still don't desire a chiseled stomach. All in all, I feel good.

Last night's baking never happened. I'm taking the easy way out and bringing in Rice Krispy Treats and Go-Gurts instead of heart shaped muffins.

Sandra-XX: Those germs are making their way around here too. Hopefully, they'll stay away from my kiddos. However, I must have been around some one's rugrat since I woke up with a scratchy throat and mild chest congestion as well. Once I started moving, it loosened up. Crossing my fingers, you feel better after Kickbox Extreme. LOL on not remembering workouts. That's my life!:p I totally forgot about those glute raises in ME. How could I forget those. I might tack a few reps of them on my weight days this week. Will your dd snuggle and nap with you if you get the chance? I miss those days when the twins were little and needed ample snuggle time every day. Take it easy!!!

Debra: How long have you been fatigued? Hopefully, the doctor can give you a pill for it since I know how generous you are.}(;) Seriously, I hope you figure out what it is. Do you think it might be a slight depression with all the ex crap? You've got major life changes happening. Oooo... They have pills for that too!!!!:+ Do you and CBL eat out for breakfast or does he cook breakfast for you? That seems to be y'alls favorite meal to share. BTW, I clicked on your picturetrail link to open a new window, and noticed a password protected album. Mind sharing the password? When you get the chance... tap, tap, tap....:)

Traci: Wendell's cell phone needs to go off in the wee hours of the AM more often!:p It's so nice seeing you kick start our day like ole times!!!! Do you know I hate working my biceps and triceps? You're working them babies enough for both of us!!! I can live vicariously through you then.:D I never heard about this cranberry water. What's the difference between cranberry water and cranberry juice? What! Wendell is cooking V-Day dinner? How sweet!!! LOL on him preferring fishing gear and getting a Memory book regardless. Maybe, you can decorate the book with fishing lures. Tie it into a V-Day theme... You the perfect catch... I'm sure you can think of something less cheesy. :) I'm on the lookout for an espresso machine for Phil. That's his new found love lately. I figure we saving a fortune since I've stopped drinking DDCoffee that we can afford to indulge on my man. My sleep pattern is starting to become a bit normal. Well... we'll see. I took a nap yesterday late afternoon before we headed out for dinner. I didn't get back to bed until 11:00. I won't get the chance to nap today. So, it should be an early bedtime tonight. Talk me through the Slow Mo Barbell leg/wrap Band lift. Sounds interesting.

Jeanette: Did you sleep in on your holiday morning? How much lifting and what kind of it do you do? This is just my experience... not much, I know... But, my cardio and endurance got better once I did more lifting. My son is finding the same thing is working for him with swimming and running. Then again, he shares the same genes as me. He's spending more time at the gym lifting. It's paying off. He has the highest PT scores in his unit... whatever that means. Anyhow, his swimming scores weren't good enough to qualify for the diving program. He has 6 months of training before he can re qualify for it again. He's bound and determined to get into the program. I'm just happy that he's staying out of trouble and has a goal in life. As far as water/fat/muscle... I think it depends. For me, I notice my cellulite looks worse based on what I eat and TTOM. It is a little less noticeable now that my weight is down to 110 pounds. I don't think it will ever entirely go away because my skin isn't as tight as it was in my younger days. Enjoy your massage!!! LOL on the power grinder!!! If you want to exfoliate your feet and body before you go, buy some Aromaflora feet products and a body scrub. They sell that brand at CVS.

Nicole: How nice that lady humbled herself to apologize. She was probably sincere. Whatever, it's put to rest. Go and have fun. Don't let it bother you one teeny enseey bit. You're a thoughtful sister. I don't know if I could contain myself if I were talking to a frigid sister while the sun is all sunny. Yes, I learned about that "how that makes me feel" communication during marital counseling with my ex. (We worked our way out of a marriage with years of counseling!!!) Anyhow, y'all should be fine. He's a believer and is commanded to love you unto death! LOLOLOLOL

Lea: Thanks for the link. I'll try to read it soon!!! Hope you are feeling limber today.

Teddygirl: I bet you felt like a million bucks when they commented on your arms! That's great encouragement to keep up the program. Good game plan with sticking with SH and moving onto the 4DS!

Well, ladies... I've got a lot to do today. I'll try to come back on today. Thanks for all your encouragement!!! I means so much to me. I credit this check-in for all that's good in my physical life... and mental too.:+ Thanks!!!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Morning,
Slept in this morning and it felt good.

Sandra or any of you gals, here is my workout for the week as originally written:

April '06 - Lower Body Bonanza, Week 2
Monday: Pyramid Lower Body and 10 minute Ab Hits
Tues: Cardio & Weights, plus (Bike ride in afternoon Cardio Coach something)
Wed: KPC plus (Garage Boys session)
Thurs: Push Pull plus CTX Step & Intervals (cardio only)
Fri: 45 minute run or cycle (steady state) 5 minute abs
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body
Sun: Off/Stretch plus (group bike ride)

The biking that I added in is Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday. If I add in biking, it makes 7 cardio sessions (if you count C&W and CTX Step and Intervals as cardio sessions). Last week I had 6 sessions including the bike riding.

What do you think? My focus of course is legs and I'm loving it so far, but cycling still has to happen too.

I have been doing the cranberry water, sometimes with lemon, and drinking lots of water. No miracle seen yet.

Jeanette

Jeanette: just my opinion but your cycling adds in ALOT of extra cardio- I'd look @ each week of rotation & see what cathe has planned...

Step
Intervals
HiLo
Steady State
whatever..... THEN I'd plug my biking sessions in as to REPLACE them... so Spinervals would REPLACE the Cathe Intervals etc..... just my thoughts.... too much cardio also eats up muscle you are trying to build.... I think thats why so many folks got great results w/ 4DS rotation...30 minute MAX cardio + heavy weights... Just my thoughts......;-)

Hi again....just back to say I'm feeling pretty bushed this morning. I don't know if I caught Sandra's cold or if it is my fatigue stuff...who knows....But I did get a few errands run this morning...so I all I have left is working out, paying bills, and prepping for the V-day party...and everything (except for working out) can wait until tomorrow if completely necessary. Although my desk is a mess. I should at least sort through all of that stuff.

2 quick, quick personals...

Jeanette...
I gotta agree with Traci on your rotation...Looks like an awful lot of cardio to me. Just my thoughts...

Wendy....
My fatigue has gotten worse lately, and there are all kinds of theories out there as to why....but I will get some blood work done at the end of the month....My password is cbandme for my picture trail. Quick enough??

I promise to be back after a little nap to catch up with everyone. At least I got DD's Valentine present....And my stinky dog is at the groomer...not to be picked up until late this afternoon. And I don't have to pick up DD from school until 4:15....WooHoo!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Jeanette - When I sub my running I do basically what Traci said, so here's how I'd modify your week.

Monday: Same
Tuesday: C&W upper/compound weight premix only/ bike ride cc
Wednesday: Gagage boys only/ you could add in KM leg conditioning drills if you were really motivated:)
Thursday: Off
Friday: PP plus CTX Step & Intervals, go light on the legs, heavy upper, there's not much leg work in this one, and it's ok to do legs two days in a row if you go light.
Sat: PLB
Sunday: Group ride

So you are basically missing the conditioning from the KB, but getting in what you really want to do. That gives you 4 cardio sessions and still all of the weight work.

Tracy

Good morning chatty Cathe's. This morning was a 45 minute walk on the treadmill and BM2 abs. I must admit that even the BM2 abs were a little hard for me, so I must either stick with pilates or yoga abs until my back gets a little better. This is definately for the birds. But on the better side, I can see a little definition forming in my shoulders, yay. Must continue yoga....must continue yoga...this is going to be my mantra. I have a feeling Mr.Kest will get me all toned up as I was so sore yesterday and a little today. YAY!!!

I have no idea if I am staying home today. Older DS is not feeling too hot. His nose has been running like crazy for the past couple of days and if he stays home then I am taking him to the doctor to make sure he doesn't have a sinus infection. Tis the season. I am glad that you are feeling better Tracy. Sorry you are feeling ill Debra. If DS stays home, then I will have more than enough time to catch up on personals. Sorry I have just been jabbering about myself these days. I must be in love, with myself that is:p . Until later gang.

Oh...and Traci... I WILL NOT PUT DOWN THAT CANDY!!!! I am having fun taunting you. Doesn't it look good:+ ??

Lea

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 10/Day 4
Workout: PY4H Magically Hips

I was a 1/2 hour late for work this morning, because apparently people don't know how to drive. :D Black ice on the freeway, so I decided to take some back roads into work this morning. Too bad my choice was the wrong road. I turned around and headed south and then east, that was a much better choice. On the freeways the traffic was only going 20MPH. Way to slow for me. :D

Glad I was able to get my workout in, because I need to get the dog some food after work. I will also need to make a dessert for church. They rescheduled Ash Wednesday service for tomorrow, so I will need to be there for choir. :)

Traci, I had to LOL about the nookie night and Carrie Underwood. I received my Fitness mag in the mail yesterday. DH was looking at it this morning because LeAnn Rimes was on the cover. :7 :7 He was reading the article about her. :7 :7 Did you get the Fat Loss mag from Oxygen? They had a plyo workout in there that actually looked tempting to try.

Nicole, Very nice of the woman to call and appoligize. Sorry to hear that you DS is sick. I have the cherries in the freezer right now soaking in brandy. I will dip them on Wednesday. :9

Wendy, Yes I was very glad I missed HSM. I was dreading having to go. I hope that didn't start the bad karma. Only if you believe in that type of thing I guess. :) Should be done with the X in about 3 weeks. Then I'm planning on doing a plus rotation. :D Rice Krispy Treats are so nummy. :9 All this talk of food this morning is making me hungry again. And I already had breakfast. Glad your workout went well.

Debra, Are you going to be with the germ infested urchins on Thursday? :D This could be dangerous, the germs seem to be at super germ status lately. Oh yes be very happy that you are gone from this area. I feel like I'm back living in northern WI. Have a great breakfast with CBL.

Tracy, Dang on being sick, and having to look at a messy kitchen. Not fun. I had a slight ear ache and sore throat yesterday. But this morning I felt fine. My nose has been running constantly though. Last night I actually slept with socks on my feet, and Cami kept my feet warm until DH came to bed. :D DH said he had a hard time getting the dog off our bed. :D

Lea, Quit tempting me with those chocolates. :9 I actually love those boxes of chocolates. A surprise in every bite. :9

Jeanette, My DH's car ended up being $250 to repair. We will be bringing my car in tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers that there is nothing serious. I know how much transmission work is. My brother works on them all the time. To bad he lives up in Duluth, MN. x( He would be more than happy to help us out. I am looking forward to April too. I find it funny that DH is telling everyone that I am heading out for this retreat. :D Maybe he is just happy to get rid of me. :D The next weekend he is off to Vegas for a conference.

Sandra, Dang on the germs that have invaided your house also. Hope you are able to get through the workout with so little sleep.

TG, You also had the bad drive into work, dang on that. Love your workout today.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Jeanette,

Thanks for posting your week. Keeping in mind that you want to do three things, I've got a suggestion. First, you want to focus on strengthening/shaping your legs, hence the reason for the LBB rotation in the first place. Second, you want to ride your bike a few times a week, just 'cause you enjoy it and want to improve for the biking season. Third, you want to do some Cathe step and other cardio, because you enjoy that, too. Time and again we hear that it's as important to rest as it is to work. It's during the resting (at least 24 hours) that the body heals itself, and if I understand correctly, draws water and blood to the muscles to aid in that process (bloat). Your week right now does not appear to offer you much rest for the lower body. So how about:

Mon: as written
Tues: CW upper body weight premix only (Add some yoga if this is too short of a workout for you). CC bike ride in the afternoon.
Weds: Premix on KPC that includes the w/u, combos 1-3, core, c/d stretch (don't do the cardio drills at the start; stick with the more toning-oriented combos). GB session in evening.
Thurs: as written
Fri: as written
Sat: as written
Sun: as written.

Viola! You've reduced your cardio a smidge, which gives your legs a chance to rest/heal a bit; you're still doing some Cathe cardio and weight work, and you're still following the LBB rotation. What do you think?

Oh, and EAT your activity points!!!!!! Your body NEEDS calories to perform the healing act. Don't think of your exercise as a way to reduce your body's calorie intake for the day, but as a means to BUILD muscle that will require more calorie intake to maintain (boost your underlying metabolism). Think of it as adding fuel to the fire, not water to the ice cube. Besides, WW only lets you eat half as much in AP as you actually burn off (ie., for every 100 cals you burn, you only get to add 50 more to your day). You're still in a bit of a deficit.

What do you think?

Sandra

Hi all,

Debra - Ohhh still fatigued. I hope the dr visit will reveal what ever is the cause. I know, sometimes looking on the internet is worse than just waiting it out. Heck doctors have a hard time diagnosing problems. We are just so used to instant gratification. It is no fun feeling less than optimal. I haven't been sick in so long, that I had forgotten how much it suc%$. The end of the month seems like a long time.

Sandra - Sorry you had a rough night. I guess you're not feeling ducky today. It must not be too bad, if you are still going to workout. Congrats on the XX completion.

Lea - I just started doing a little core work. I can do core+, but most floor ab work really irritates my back. The yoga works just as well and I actually developed my core the best with consistent yoga.

Traci - It seems like you just did biceps. Has a week passed already?

Laurie - I think Magically Hips might be in the future for me today too. Sorry about the black ice. If that happens here, traffic is gridlocked for hours on end.

TG - Glad you are getting the results you wanted.

Tracy

I'm so thankful I didn't bake 45 banana chocolate chip heart shaped muffins one batch (6 muffins) at a time!!!! My gf called to report the schools have an early dismissal today. Apparently, there's snow coming our way. Who knew! So, I'm headed off to Macys to check out espresso machines and pick up a pair of wide leg trousers on sale. Maybe, I'll check out the shoes too. The girls and I will homeschool when we get back. Have to run errands before the snow. Right?:+

Lea: Continue with yoga! It does the body good!!! Do you know how Bryan compares to Baron? Just curious since I still haven't done my Bryan mp3 workout yet.

Talk more later!

Wendy

Finally back for some chat with everyone. I'm sitting beside DD on the couch, using the laptop. We're watching the preschool channel (Treehouse TV). I think she may have an ear infection. We have a dr appt this afternoon.

Tracy....Not that bad?! LMAO! Well, thanks for the sympathy! I'll try not to clutter up the forums with my maladies, since they don't seem to matter much. It's the sleep deprivation thing from being up most of the night with DD that feels so awful. A good dose of cough syrup and a hot cup of coffee fixed that right up. I'm sure I'll be crashing hard this afternoon. I'll bet you don't miss the days when your kids were young and a full night's sleep was a gamble. You had a fever last night? I hope you feel some relief today. Did you take the day off like you said you were going to do?

Traci....Yes, you started the thread this morning. You've obviously been sleeping in lately, you slacker! I almost did what you did today: got up at 4:20am to start my day, because attempting to sleep was a futile goal. But even though I thought about it, I stayed in bed and had just drifted off to sleep when my alarm went off at 5. Biceps & Plyo today, huh? You could use Tony's new Super Stacking method and do plyo-push ups for 10 mins :) Regarding Brenda: I wonder how much it pays to be a background video exerciser? I doubt it's very much. It would be a great job, though, wouldn't it? Oh, almost forgot to say: I'm over the moon for you about the compliment you received yesterday! See, you're tanning days haven't caught up with you like you thought! And all your hard work obviously shows. I'll bet you were extra motivated with your workouts today.

Wendy....Well thank heavens your baking procrastination paid off! What would you do with all those treats sitting around? Will they reschedule the party? I truly apologize if my statements about LIC yesterday were insensitive. Actually, I was surprised myself by how hard I had to work :) I don't blame you a bit for never wanting to do BS again. I did it lots when I was pregnant, and am not inclined to do it anymore, either. But no, I won't part with it either. I might need it one day, if I'm coming off an injury or some other long spell of inactivity. Agh! The bugs got you too?? Good news: you can take cough syrup! It'll perk you right up! You'll be reaching for Imax2 before you know it. Yes, DD will snuggle and sleep with me. It is one of the benefits of having a sick child, isn't it?

I can tell this post is getting long, so I'm going to send it now, and continue with personals in another one.

Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.