Xers.....Feel good Friday.....

blkblt

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,
Again, just getting us started and bbl for personals....I know I said that yesterday and never came back, but I'll catch up, I promise..:p

Good Morning Ladies!
Well- the only reason I am talking to you @ 2am is because DH is a snoring fool today!:eek: Perhaps his way of payback after training last night? He asked when it stops feeling like so darn much work - he said he wants to be like me...Workout hard- then feel energized & elated in the after math...I had to laugh- poor guy has at least another week or 2 of feeling worse than before he started! Remember those days gals? I think thats why I never completely stop- its just too hard to get going again. ~ His workouts are less than 40 minutes each night as he loses overall strength quickly - wait til he's up to a 60 minute lifting session! GOOD NEWS! Workout nites he doesnt want his bowl of Rocky Road @ night:7

Today is LowMax Blasts (shouldnt kill me, should it Jeanette & Tracy?);-) + Either L&G or B&G.... I think I;ll probably stick w/ B&G just because I find it more mentally enjoyable - Next week I'll insert Glute Camp & L&G}(

Just a few personals from last night... Heck I may whip out LowMax Blasts before client comes in a bit...The JOYS of being up in middle of the night!

JEANETTE
GO TO BED!:7 Seriously- you may still be up! WEIRD! I'm sure my Leg Blast today will get my HR up just fine! I have almost no cardio capacity these days...How to balance it all + do what works for your body! frustrating! ~~ I am doing 3 circuits next week + extra leg work ... I miss my circuits so I'm digging out the oldies but goodies. :7 ~ Clients goals right now are to Lose WEIGHT (of course!) for a trip to France 3/29/08. MY goal is to get her back in balance as she had a hip injury years ago that has created a lopsided effect - thats causing back *knee issues which in turn keeps her from doing any cardio.... OY! She was so excited with the strength test (I was surprised) by her strength! Shes a very quiet & reserved lady but at one point I told her how much she had just lifted and she BEAMED! while saying.. "Gosh, I AM strong, arent I?" Made all the training & time worth every minute! Thats what its all about for me. That moment in time summarizes why I do it. Very fulfilling. ~ I havent put her plan together just yet but we'll do Legs 2X per week plus split the upper on each day for 2-3 weeks just to get her into condition.... Higher reps/ faster pace to get cardio factor a bit... I'll probably have her beef up the weight load (7-10 reps) for late Feb/early march then try to "deflate" her pump a bit just before France Trip... I'll have to see how her body responds. ~ Continued success on WW!!!!!! Is the points thing an issue at all for you or do you have a natural brain for that kinda thing?

KIM
Hi there busy lady! Ahhh YES the Endurance work is still kicking my boot-ay}( My body is so fatigued that I will probably hit myself in the head with Kenpo+ this weekend! :+ I have 2 GLORIOUS days of no leg specific workouts too!! That is a GOOD weekend in the maiking!:7 ROF on CS! I think your take on it is perfect! I understood every sentence!!:7 Strangest workout I've ever done & actually did AGAIN!:7 HOORAY on the compliments!!! Makes pushing play just a bit easier! What were/are your goals with doing X? 2 of the most important things I got out of it: 1: HAVE GOALS! & 2: LOG WTS!

DEBRA
{{{{hugs}}} I am so sorry that this fatigue is getting to you.... any S.A.D. disorder possibility? - Whatever it is I think you should continue to research.... It could be auto immune, a lingering bug, low thyroid (which most regular docs miss btw!), a lot of things. Just keep looking into it & sleep when you feel the need.... I sleep more hours in the winter anyway. Sleep is good for bodyfat so ENJOY while you can!:7 Also::: Jump on webMD and use the syptom tracker- it may give you something to at least talk to your Dr about + they give some really good home alternatives to deal with stuff. ~~ I had to laugh about "larry" - I had a hot romance once w/ a Larry & it ended like a big screen movie- Oh the drama of my youth! LOLOLOL

NICOLE
Recipe looks YUM-O - I cant make it tho:-( Brown Sugar reacts the same in my body as regular - Can you say Muffin Top & cravings???:7 You just go ahead & eat mine OK????! Wait--- hold your horses- dont do that! I just read your post before the bread one!!! OH MY WORD!!! I feel your pain & have spent way too many years in the same place. I'm sure your demons are much wosre with your anorexia days as well....Here's my .02.... If you keep doing what your're doing your results will be the same. So if its "slow go" on the weight loss BUT it is progress then I say stick w/ it and expect 1/2# per week... IF you arent seeing even that result then you're not on the right track yet. I'm SURE your workouts look very different than a year ago.... You may have to adjust based on that. ~ Are you eating more of the Healthy Banana Bread type things these days? For me I have to go cold turkey until my weight is stable for a bit. Just thoughts of course... Feel free to talk it all out here... We all LUV giving our nutritional/workout advise!;-) Besides that- its FREE!!!:* :* LOL on the trainer... ME TOO!!! If I make anywhere close to 30K EVER w/ this businesss I am spurging on a PT for myself!!! All the famous PT's have their own... 1: You need a spotter to lift heavy & 2: we can rarely push ourselves to the point we need to for extreme results. Even Tosca & Monica Brant use trainers to work w/ unless they are in maintenance mode. TRACYX is actually the first person I've ever known or read about that 100% of the time can take themselves to extremes... I see her as a Jillian Michaels personality WITH HERSELF! }(

SANDRA
Anxiously awaiting the ankle report today :* :*

TRACY
*see above posts & below post as I seem to have you on my mind today...or is it you are in my muscles today???

All caught up but no time for blasts before client... I need a quick shower to wake this body up- its achy & sore all over! TRACY X is a slave driver I tell ya! :*

Back later!!:* :* :*

Hi all,

The dogs were up at 4:30 and DH got up with them, but after he turned on almost every light in the house, I couldn't go back to sleep and I had to get up at 5 anyway. I hate missing that last 1/2 hour of sleep. I was not a happy camper because I wasn't feeling that great last night and I hope I'm not getting something. There have been some sick people at work.

I'll be back later today. I've got to get going, yet again. TGIF!

Tracy

TRACY::: Hope you arent getting a bug! Take it easy on yourself today & this weekend...Sorry about DH- ROF tho... Now if YOU had done that to HIM...... :eek:

Man I'm whipped & I havent even done MY workouts yet.... Hollys training was great- it was intervals mixed with rounds of Chest & Back... Her form was off & she was tired so I did 90% of the intervals along side her - shes competitive & I barked a few times like : "WHYS THAT CORE JIGGLING?!" & "WHAT ARE YOU LEANING OVER FOR?"
}( I barely recognized my sick self! When she was done she asked if she could go to 3x a week for awhile- ROF... Thats a perfect client!

I also had to do all the leg work (w/out the wts of course) along side Wendell last night and alongide my new client ... I tell ya the whole week as been like this- my lower body better start looking like a goddess PDQ!:eek: Maybe thats why I feel the week has looped itself over a few times??? DUH!:+

Today is all set (in my mind!);-) LowMax Blasts 1st then B&G Standing & if I feel at all like I have anything left I shall attempt at least a bit of floor work, OK???:7

Was STARVING this morning so I had a 1/2 brown rice + 2 eggs... Now I want to sleep so workouts will have to wait as I used all my brain power creating plans for my clients.... Can I take today off pleeeeze!!!???? OK OK OK- I hear TRACY saying "OFF?- YOU WANT A GREAT BODY BUT YOU WANT TO TAKE AN UNPLANNED DAY OFF????" }( }( }(
I guess I'll just press play.....:*

Classic/ Week 10/ Day 6/ Legs & Back; ARX (subbing!!)

Good morning,

My lower calf, just above the ankle, feels a bit stiff this morning, but otherwise I think I'm okay. I've decided to do BG Leg Blast premix, because I don't have to lift heavy weights. I think that might be best for my ankle right now. I'll insert the pull/chins as I go. For my core work, I'm not sure if I'll do ARX, the BG abs, or even attempt the new Core/Abs+. I'm going to warm up with 30mins of Shiva's Fluid Power: the spiral meditation, dancing warrior 1008, and manadala namaskar II. That should give me a nice overall warm up.

Off I go to do all of this. Back in a while for some chit chat.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Slow & Heavy/Week 1/ Day 5
Workout: X Stretch ;) ;)

Good morning,

TGIF…Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! and Yeahhhhhhhhh:p

Quick check in, we have a 9am meeting }( back shortly

Phase 1/Week 4/ Day 4/ StretchX.

Got my workout done early and now relaxing with a cup of coffee, kiddos still sleeping. There is no school today, it's a teacher's inservice day. Once kids are up, we'll probably head to my mom's for a visit. She got home from Hawaii Tuesday and so will go hear all about it and I think she bought home something for the grandkids.

DH made me turkey bacon and eggs for breakfast this am before he went to work. What a sweetie. He usually just has cereal for breakfast, I'm a big breakfast eater but I think doing P90X is making him hungrier. LOL

Debra- have you had your thyroid tested? I asked my dr to test mine about a year after having dd because I was so fatigued all the time and I was really hypothyroid. I'm up thyroid meds and it's made a huge difference. Both my sisters have low thyroids as well.

Jeanette- The crosscountry skiing sounds like fun. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here so hopefully will get out and do some winter sports. Your job sounds like a challenging one. Do you come from a social work background?

Traci I'm totally with you on how hard it is to start exercising again so much easier to keep going then to start over again. That's great that DH is sticking with it even though he's finding it so hard. Are you having to encourage him alot or is pretty self motivated?

hmm, my goals for doing the X, to get more muscle definition in the abs and arms? Maybe to flatten out the midsection a bit?

Tracy- Hope you get to catch up on your sleep tomorrow! The dog woke me up at 6am today on my day off. She was on the bed and wanted lifted down as she can't jump or see anymore, we have to lift her up and down. Once I was up I was glad though so I could get my workout done before kiddos got up

Sandra- Good idea to be careful with that ankle today! Let us know how the workout feels.

TeddyGirl- We did X Stretch together this morning ;)

Got to go as ds is up and is asking for food. You would think a 10 yr old could make his own breakfast. LOL

Kim

Good morning,
Today was BM2 cardio & weights circuit. However, I was wondering when the legwork would start. It doesn't, not in this premix. Oh well. I also plan on a bike spin session tomorrow morning as it looks like the snow on the roads is not going away. DH says we got another inch or so last night. Oh yeah, I ordered Amy's SCII and Gay Gasper's Cardio Step Express workout last night.

Traci, sorry about the snoring. My DH doesn't snore much at all, so I'm thankful. On the rare occasion that he does, I just put a pillow over his face and press... JK. Hope Wendell starts feeling more energetic from the workouts soon. Are you having him do any cardio yet? Sounds like your new client will just bloom (in a good way) before your eyes. I love the feeling of being strong and know she will too. The points thing is not an issue at all. My friend who lost all the weight and now has to gain is going to call me tonite with some insights, tips, her experiences. Great that Holly wants another session in the week. She knows a good thing when she's got it, smart girl!

Tracy, hoping you are not getting sick. Yesterday was such a busy day, I started feeling feverish toward the end, but that's gone now. Looking forward to a nice weekend. Take it a bit easier today. Any plans to get outside this weekend?

Sandra, happy to hear the ankle isn't too bad. I stumbled just a little during BM2 and immediately wondered how you were. When I scare myself like that, the adrenaline just shoots through the tops of my hands.

Kim, that will be a fun visit to your mom's. I have a friend going to Hawaii next week. I'm so envious. She gets to get away from this snow! No social background for me at all. Actually, I worked at a sawmill for 11 years crunching numbers. Then 17 years ago headed out to the prison. Since then, the mill has closed down and the only game in town is prison work, which pays really well. It's sad we don't have more industry up here. Kids that want to stay in the area and make good money end up working at the prison, which I'm not so sure is a good thing when you haven't experienced private industry or the real world. I think your expectations are very realistic. Abs, arms, that's where I saw the most change last time.

Got to run, BBL tonite.

Jeanette

Traci - You are so right! You CANNOT take off today. That's why we plan rotations when we are fresh and thinking about results. Just do it, and no complaints:)

If you want results, substitutions and days off are only for injuries or injury prevention.......

Tracy

Hey y'all, where is Noah and his Ark when you need them? It is pouring rain over here and our streets are getting flooded. How's it over in SD Nicole? We even got hail over here yesterday. It is the first time that my youngest DS got to see it. It was pretty cool.

Today I did a 30 minute walk on the treadmill and pilates. Tomorrow, I will visit Eion again. What a shame}( .

I will probably be back later for a chat since I am stuck in the house today;( . I hope that everyone has a fantastic Friday!

Lea

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 2/Week 8/Day 2
Workout: YogaX subbed for MTV Power Yoga

I was sitting here at my desk when one of our electricians came in to get a key. I just happened to have the P90X Nutrition Book sitting on my desk, and she asked me about the workouts. I think I'm the wrong person to ask about this program, because of the fact that I like them so much. :D But I hope I told her some of the truths, and she was still interested. :D

Last night we went to youngest DD's band concert. The 5th grade actually did a great job. They played together, and sounded better than the 6th grade band. Of course they had easier songs. :D

Traci, LOL on you working DH so hard that he is snoring away. :D Your client sounds like she is willing to work hard. No slacking off, you heard Tracy!!! Guess I better get my workouts in this weekend, and don't follow the same pattern I have for the last two. :D I don't want Tracy to tell me what's what!!! :D

Tracy, Ok I see a pattern with the DH's around here. One snoring and one making the house light up. My DH was happy this morning to get the 1/2 hour sleep. He didn't wake up coughing this morning. :) I'm just glad the coughing is getting less and less every day. Healing vibes coming your way, don't want you getting sick.

Cathe Cat (aka Sandra), Glad the ankle isn't to bad. On the P90X+ rotation, I'm thinking that I like your idea. I will have to get my bar, so it may take a while. Sounds like a doable thing to start after my phase 3 is done, or almost done :D . STS isn't going to be getting in our hands for a while, so this will be a good thing to look forward too.

TG, Your post made me smile, because I'm glad it is Friday too. ;-)

Kim, My 10yr old is a cereal eater, and my DH is the one that has to get her going in the morning. So she has to fend for herself. :D Last night we stopped at the store, and on the way there she said that she only had enough cereal for maybe a bowl and a half. I had to LOL, because she new exactly how much cereal she had left. I like your goals, keep up the good work so you can get more compliments. :D

Jeanette, Bummer on not getting the leg workout you where expecting. I'm thinking the spin session will work those legs good though. :D LOL about the pillow over DH's head. I have to remember to try that one, because my DH is one that doesn't snore too often. But when he does it really messes with the sleep. :D

Lea, Oh a Giants fan are you!!! I have a soft spot for that Mr. Farve also. Still speculation on his return, but I'm thinking that he will be back. Should piss off my BIL, he can't stand Brett. Well I'm not to fond of my BIL either. :7 :7

Debra, Yep we are suppose to get up into the 40's by Sunday, so we do have a warming trend going on right now. :7 :7 We had to have that cold snap so the people that ice fish could get their shanties on the lakes. With all the snow the ice has not been very safe. Did you see that thread on OD about the B12? Did the doc test that?

Carol, Glad you are getting back to your old self again. ;-) Just know we are always here to listen. IntervalX+ is more in line with PlyoX without breaks. So the plyo is athletic, and he goes from one move to the next. The moves are all very easy to learn, and I liked how he starts each move starting low and then amping it up. Each moves runs about 1 min total, and the ones that are done on one side then the other are less. Hope that description helps.

Nicole, {{{{Hugs}}}} to you girl. Sounds like you are beating yourself up pretty hard. :) It will come off, but yes it will take time. And I totally understand about the DH not understanding. Well I think that mine is starting to understand more, because his age has finally caught up with his eating. That was always a frustration for me. DH eating anything he wanted, and still being skinny. x(

Have to get to a meeting with my boss,

Laurie

Good morning again!

I'm just chuckling to myself in disbelief. I'm not sure what's going on with the BG disk, but mine kept skipping on these crazy loops. If I didn't have the sheet in front of me with the Leg Blast premix printed on it, I'd have done some kind of crazy s*it workout. LMAO. Is this why people complain about the endless numbers of lunges and firewalkers? Does everyone's dvd get stuck on an endless loop of firewalker/walking lunge sequences? This cracks me up to no end, and I can't tell you why. On the premix sheet that Cathe posted, there are 2 cycles of firewalkers/walking lunges. My dvd must have played that cycle at *least* five times. Of course, I just kept hitting "skip" until it finally moved on. Then once we'd gotten to the very end of the workout, it started allllll over again from the top, with no warning!! Oh my goodness, if I hadn't known better I'd have run screaming from the room. The only person I can think of who would actually relish doing this workout as my dvd plays it is Traci!!! And she'd probably do all 10+ rounds of firewalkers holding a 20lb db!!!! Why is this making me laugh so hard? Have any of you gotten stuck in the warped world of BG Leg Blast premix??

On a tick-me-off kind of note, I just finished my breakfast, and thought, hm, the applesauce tasted awfully sweet. The label had gotten pulled off the jar the last time it was used, so I didn't notice until today that it was a sweetened version. That added at least 50% more calories to my breakfast that I certainly didn't want, and will probably set off some major cravings in a couple hours. I'm not even sure how a jar of sweetened applesauce got into the house in the first place (glancing around with an accusing glare at anyone in the house).

For all those thoughtful people who asked, my ankle served me very well today. There's a doms kind of feeling on the outer ankle, up into my calf a bit. But I didn't notice it a bit during the workout. I think I got off lucky, this time.

I ended up doing the BG abs. I really like those. And Shiva's yoga felt like a wonderful warm up. In all, I'm happy with today's workout.

I think I'll post this before it gets too long, and reply to personals in a new post.

Cheers,
Cathe Cat/ Sandra

Hey you chicks……………

Our meeting is over………..GUESS WHAT! one thing that was mentioned, which I knew sooner or later something was going to be said. WE spend too much time on the Internet and playing solitaire ARGH......after hearing that me:+ so ready to go home ARGH.......here on out very short and brief.......ARGH.........

Kim: Great minds think alike huh! :D

Jeanette: I hope you get to ride today. I don’t know how you ride in the cold. Oh, wait, yes I do you my dear lovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee riding…Nice workout even tho NO leg work

Laurie: :D :D :-( :D

CardioX

Good morning girls!!!

I am switching CardioX with Stretch X because I have less time tomorrow to workout and get sweaty. It felt good to jump around 2 days in a row:D

TTOM came to visit today which is probably where my extreme stress is coming from. It also doesn't help that DH is upset with me because he didn't get any. I would love to help him out with that but I'm a little unavailable:p Maybe if he's nice I'll be "nice";)

Traci, Thanks for the web address! I know I need to clean up my eating but it's not as horrid as I would think it would have to be to gain weight so quickly. Do you think my skinny lattes could be a culprit? i don't think I'm ready to give those up:9

I don't have time this morning to chat with all but I'll be back later. Thanks to all of you for your support and advice. I do hope I can change fast as 160 is out of the question!!!!

See you all later:*

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Going back to yesterday's 31 post chat-fest (we are Chatty Cathe's aren't we?):

Debra....I'm wondering whether it's time to see the doctor about your fatigue? If you can't think of any obvious life-style reason for you to be this tired, then perhaps there's a medical condition requiring attention. I'm thinking thyroid, or low iron, for example. But I only play a doctor on the internet, so I'm sure there are a zillion other reasons, too, for your fatigue. It wouldn't hurt to have a few blood tests and pee is a cup or two. Speaking of peeing in a cup, did you manage to collect 24hrs worth of DD's urine? I'm sure your test went stellarly well today, given how much you've studied! Tony is very private about his personal life, so who knows? Anything's possible; not that it matters, though. It's just fun to play. Well, now we'll just call him Cute Boy Larry, how's that? :) Is one of those books on your nightstand called "Saving Fish From Drowning" by Amy Tan? I'm currently reading that one, and really enjoying it. I love her stuff.

Carol....I'm glad you got past your funk. Being aware of the reason for your funks must make it a bit better; you know you just have to be patient and it will pass. Just don't make any major decisions when you're feeling like that. I know it's not the same thing, but I'm aware of a hormonal slump I get every month around the 3rd day of TTOM, and I just try to wait it out. I go to bed as early as possible, just to get the day(s) over with.

Lea....Your Meez is doing PlyoX! LOL! That's cool! Yes, 6 kids...only WendyX can imagine that! I do believe that it gets easier if you've got some older kids around to help look after the younger. And the younger ones probably don't seek as much attention from their mother if they've got older siblings to tag around after.

Traci....The first week I did the phase 3 menu plan, I tracked the calories and protein grams. As it turns out, there are between 95-115 grams of protein every day, if you're eating what they tell you to eat. According to my Sports Nutrition book, that is exactly the amount I need to be eating. The phase 3 eating plan isn't protein-lacking; it's just heavier on the carbs than the meal plans that have come out in recent years. For me, good portions of complex carbs do not cause hunger; they offer me that "comfort food" feeling that I personally need to stay feeling balanced and happy. And if I feel happy, I don't want to eat. I felt veeeery hungry on the Phase 1 eating plan in the first week, too. The excess protein didn't seem to keep me any fuller than what I'm eating now. I definitely have more energy and stamina during my workouts when I eat enough carbs, as well as good mental energy. I'm responding well to this eating phase, and it corresponds with what my Sports Nutrition book recommends (which I give a lot of credence to). So, I'm happy with it as is. The fact that Wendell is turning down food is probably the exercise outcome that will give him the biggest visual result. It must be thrilling to watch him transform. Cathe didn't use that WB term in any of her workouts!! No, it was in an Ask Cathe post, some years ago, talking about shirts or some such. If Cathe ever used that term in a workout, I'd stop buying her workouts. How did you do with Upper Body+, btw? Do you just do each one until you can't do anymore, then wait for the rest of them to finish? I think that's what I'll end up doing.

Nicole....I've never done any of the workouts without the chatter. One day I wanted to do YogaX with only music and cues, and it's the only one that doesn't have that option!! What a cruel joke. I feel so badly for the struggle you're having with your weight. How did you break away from your anorexia/bulemia struggles? Did you receive therapeutic help? Maybe issues you'd thought were resolved aren't quite dead yet? I'm only finishing the 2nd week of following the Phase 3 eating plan. I didn't even attempt to follow an eating plan in phases 1 & 2. So, it's too soon to say whether there are bonafide results. I'm not nearly as hungry this second week as I was in the first, though. I lowered my cardio a bit this week, and I think that's helping the hunger situation. Thank you for the banana bread recipe! That looks good.

Tracy....Yes, SCII is really fun. You don't realize how intense you're working because you're having such a good time. My intensity really dropped in combos 4&5, because I was so focused on getting the footwork down, but once I get that, I anticipate a fun sweatfest from start to finish. If Hi/Lo Extreme is like this, then I'm looking forward to learning it next week.

Kim....Wow!!! Compliments like those, and you're only on week 4!! Look out for you, come week 13!!! I never felt the love for CS. Tony says it will probably become our favourite, but I never felt that way. I'm just glad it goes by quickly. How did you do with the Dreya rolls? I'm in awe of anyone who can do those without pushing off with their hands. Fort Edmonton was where they filmed a good chunk of the Brad Pitt movie about Jesse James, a couple years ago. Were you there when they were doing that? The city was all atwitter about having such Hollywood royalty in town. We stopped in Whitehorse on our way to Alaska, a number of years ago. I think all I saw was the gas station :). I loved it up there, though. I want to go back and see more. There's so much to see.

Jeanette....Ooooh, going skiing this weekend!! Nice!! You know, you shouldn't "cheat" by using that wax LOL! TraciX would surely want you to work those legs harder by leaving it off. In fact, I'm sure she'd recommend that you put rubber on the bottom of your skis, and a 40lb db in your backpack :) I'm just playing around about Tony. I personally don't care what he's into; he's a great trainer.

Does anyone else think Tony's new 'do might be to hide a few scars around the ears? Just puttin' it out there....talk amongst yourselves :)

That catches me up with yesterday's posts. I think I'll press "post" before I lose it all.
Sandra

Have you had enough of me yet? What have ya'll been up to today? Let's see....

Christianne....Still waiting for you to return :) That scrapbooking must be fun.

Traci....snoring husbands. Ugh!! DH once worked on supplying doors and flooring for a house that had a "snoring room." Brilliant, I say!! Every house needs one of those. I'm assuming the walls were sound proof. I enjoyed reading your post to Jeanette about your new client. I'll bet you have a ball training Holly. The C/B-interval circuit sounds great! Make sure you don't overtrain yourself in the meanwhile, though! Are you sure you need to be doing any lower body for yourself today?

Tracy....I hope you don't catch something.

Teddygirl....Good morning! Have a great weekend!

Jeanette....That BM2 circuit is like a more intense Intensity Series Cardio & Weights. I like it. I'm glad you didn't actually fall.

Kim....It's a PD day here, too. I've got my DD7 and her friend, 8, for the day. Wow, that was one nice hubby today!! I think mine is scared to cook for me; I'm too picky (what, is that butter on my toast?! How daaaare you!! Do you want me to be fat?? Do you?! ;) ).

Lea....Nice workout today. Is the back feeling okay? Stay dry!

Laurie....Oooooh, so it's on then, is it? I'll finish up Round 2, then wait for you to get ready to start Round 1, Classic+? Right now I only intend to do the first phase, as a way to get to know the new workouts. After the first phase, I'll re-evaluate whether I want to continue. Heck, after the first workout, I'll probably be evaluating whether I want to continue LOL!!! I'm excited now.

Cheers!!
Cathe Cat/ Sandra

Darn it I don't know what I did, but I just erased my whole post}( }( }( . And I was almost done with personals...
I ended up subbing the sub yesterday... let me explain. The original w/o was supposed to be Kenpo, which I wanted to sub with LM, but endd up doing LIC- cardioblast timesaver. I used an extra riser as the HB was not high enough after the first segment. I usually stick to 6" because of my back, but I'm glad to report that the back was OK this morning. Got a good w/o. Today was StretchX and I stiked to it. Felt good.
Unfortunatly I have to run and get ready for diner with DH so I'll have to do personals tomorrow. Tata girls and I'll "see" you tomorrow.

<Does anyone else think Tony's new 'do might be to hide a few scars around the ears? Just puttin' it out there....talk amongst yourselves>

Sandra: you sure have a great sense of humor, you crack me up. You have good weekend too :)

Just jumping on really quick before I head off to take a nap...LOL! I had my test this morning...and it was the easiest test I have taken since I was in the first grade. I know that I have already graduated from a major university (although it was 19 years ago)...but I thought this test was ridiculously easy. Anyway...good for me, I guess. I will have another presentation next week, so I have to get thinking on that.

I got lots of errands done this morning...so I am feeling a little pooped. I got online last night with WebMD and put in all of my symptoms (many of which I haven't even gone into here) and I came up with some crazy things....thyroid issues was one, low B12, multiple sclerosis and chronic fatigue syndrome were just some of the joys I came up with. I have a doctor's appointment in a month or so...so I will see how I am doing by then...This could all be stress related....or who knows. I did have basic blood work drawn last time I was in...but who knows what they actually checked for! I am feeling better today than yesterday, but it does seem to be a transient thing. I need to get to the gyno sometime in the near future...I always think they listen a bit better than regular GPs to women...so I will try that too. Thanks everyone for all of your concern and advice.

As far as workouts are concerned, I haven't gotten to that yet today, but I am sure I will feel like it once I take a tiny little nap. I am thinking I will do a circuit workout....probably HSTA...I like the cardio part of that one.

Hope everyone is doing well....I will bbl to catch up with personals!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.