Xers ~ Mish Mosh Monday!~

Morning :)

Tracie: I hear ya! but whatcha going to do? Keep our heads up and keep on trucking baby:)

Quick check in on my way to work, running late x( I did 30 minute jog and B&G, nice work if I must say. I'm doing abs tonight. Starting S&H this week ttyl

Happy Monday!

Monday Workout
GS Legs Standing + Winsor Buns & Thighs

Miscellaneous Jibber
Happy its Monday morning- New Beginnings Day… ! As soon as I say Tracy is our constant she is MIA today! LOLOLOL

Slept in til ……*drum roll* 7 (SEVEN) AM!!!!!!!!! First time in years!!!!! The kids were holding their tails between their legs by the time I got up! ha

Nicole- Having our butts kicked by SD yesterday was just icing on the cake for my weekend… NEXT TIME!

TeddyGirl- You amaze me! When I’m late for work I just dump the w/o! YOU ROCK – Have a fabulous day sweets!

Cheryl- YEAH!!!!! No worries on personals – don’t catch up just jump in… I LOVED KB too and was sore for days!!! My favorite of all for sure!

Jeanette- Gosh I could use your energy and strength around this house! Congrats on all the accomplishments this weekend!!!!

Ok gang- gotta get movin' normally I've gotten 3 hours worth of stuff accomplished by this hour of the day.
:7 :* :7 :* :7 :* :7 :* :7 :*

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: I have no idea at this time. :D

Sorry to be MIA for the last four days. I was so busy that I don't think I sat down for more than two min. Oldest DD did really well in her run at the state meet. It was very very cold. She came in 175th overall and there team was 16th. For her team she came in 160th. Of course this morning she is paying for having only the team uniform on. She had a fever, cough and stuffy nose this morning.

Her confirmation party yesterday went really well, and I am so glad that I ordered the KFC chicken for the party. It saved me so much time.

Enjoyed having my parents over, and wish they could stay longer. They are heading for home sometime this morning.

Well I have to get through 171 e-mails that I have received from only two days off. x( Hope to be back later when I figure out what workout I should be doing. I didn't get in a single workout in the last four days. x( But I was running around like crazy. :D

BBL,
Laurie

Happy Monday Xers!

Yesterday was my scheduled rest day. The baptism went fine and my mom was at least cordial (though we didn't talk much). I did a lot of driving yesterday (my sister's church is in No. VA on the west side of DC and we live in the very NE corner of MD), but we're home :D Today's workout will be Body Max 2 in its entirety as produced. I haven't done this one is awhile, but I really like it :D Otherwise, it's business as usual today.

Debra -- I hope you enjoyed HIS yesterday and didn't end up cussing at it ;-)

Tracy -- I agree with the running around the step. I wish THAT were the recovery drill instead of those high knees. Maybe next time I do the workout, I'll mix & match it that way...

Amy -- I hope your DH recovers quickly and you finally hear one way or the other about the job!

Traci-X -- LOL at hiding my mother's body. Maybe someday }( lol I do agree that the 4DS BC is a space hog. It sure is fun, though!

Swifty -- I love polar bears, too :D I'm glad you had a great zoo visit!

Hi to everyone else! BBL for more (if I can wipe myself up off the floor after BM2).

Carol

Good morning,
Today was the new BootCamp 4DS. Enjoyed it. I only had to move 2 ottomans out of the way and then had plenty of space. The only move that hurt on the biceps were the reverse bicep curls. Just cannot do them at all with my tennis elbow so did regular bicep curls.

Anointed, good work on the job and B&G. Love B&G work.

Traci, I think you give me more credit than I deserve. I've been in a slump with my workouts lately, but after getting on the scale this morning x( , I'd better kick it up a bit and really watch the eating. This weekend's Chinese Food, then Family Fall Festival absolutely did me no good. I'm way above where I've ever been in the last 28 years so I've got to stay on the no sweets wagon. Have fun with your leg and bun workout. Slept in until 7 a.m.??? Unheard of girl!

Laurie, we missed you while you were gone. Congrats to your DD on her run. Was she pleased with it? Hope she can recover from her cold quickly. Hope you get some good emails to read.

Got to run,

Jeanette

Jeanette: Isn’t it funny how fast we pick up a few lbs, sucks! You know what too do, since I been off the chocolate wagon, feeling like bloat is weaning down a bit. I have a long journey:) going too weigh in this Friday, I better be down 2 lbs.

I think instead of Slow & Heavy tomorrow going to do MIS I haven’t worked UB in quite sometime, don’t know why it is so hard for me to work UB least favorite part, love working back. I can cardio and work my legs till the cows come home but upperx( ;) x( , back to work

Hi everyone!

I'm in a holding pattern with my workouts, waiting for the 4DS to show up in my mailbox. Apparently they made it to a few eastern Canadians last Friday, so maybe they'll be in my mailbox today or tomorrow. This morning I did LowMax, and BC core-only premix.

Traci - Are you feeling better today? Obviously a good night's sleep was really needed! Did the pups try to call 911 when you didn't wake up on schedule? The other day you said you probably would never use the new 4DS step workouts, because you never do step any more. So, what is your cardio these days? Just kickboxing and PlyoX-type stuff?

Jeanette - Are you going to start P90X Round 2 in December, as you've been saying? Will that provide an incentive to help you control your sweet intake over the holiday season? Yes, it snowed overnight once last week, but that has since melted. So, we're still seeing grass, but I can't remember a Halloween where I haven't tromped through snow, so I'm guessing we'll see some more really soon. Okay, renting the WofOz is now at the top of my video list. I don't know when/if I'll be doing another round of P90X. I get bored just thinking about it, although I do relish the idea of doing the upper body workouts. It's the cardio workouts that I want nothing to do with. So, maybe I'll do a P90X weight/Cathe cardio rotation. I want to give the new 4DS a whirl, then possibly start. I should have written "Crummy Mummy" cookies. They're chocolate cookies cut with gingerbread man cookie cutters, then drizzled with white icing to resemble a mummy-bandage-wrap. Stick on some candy eyes, and there you have a crummy mummy! I got it from the www.Wilton.com website (check out their Recipe Box).

Laurie - I haven't had KFC in years, but it's my most common comfort-craving food. I refuse to buy it because I know it tastes so good going down, but makes me feel absolutely sick when I'm done. There must be something addictive in those spices, though, for me to still crave it regularly all these years later. So the DD who does all the running is also the one who got confirmed? She had a busy weekend (as did you!). What is her confirmation name?

Anointed - Good morning to you!

Carol - Have fun with BM2 today. It's a hoot. I hate that 3rd blast, though. Cathe must know it, too, because she tells us to act like we're having a blast exactly at the point when I'm most NOT having a blast.

Nicole - Did you attempt a workout today, I wonder? How are you feeling?

Swift Amy - So, are you doing unassisted pull ups now? Do you think you'll be able to do those ones in the new P90X+ videos? They look killer. If I were you, I'd be living in tank tops these days, regardless of the weather! Show it off!

Hellooooooooooooooooo to Cheryl, Lea, Amy, Tracy, and Debra!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day,
Sandra

Hi, everyone!!!

Carol, BM2 will be a perfect follow up to your rest day. Hope you love it.

Laurie, bummer you've had a wild few days! Everyone needs a few workout days off once in awhile. it'll be okay. Now the 171 e-mails.... yuck!! Good luck to you today.

Jeanette, if you've picked up a few lbs, 4DS BC is a sure way to kick it. Those drills are fun intensity on steriods! Sure way to shock your body.

Traci, what a great LB workout today. You should be feeling that one for sure. speaking of which - wow, I'm as sore today from the new KB lower body work as I typically am from doing all of GS legs. Those plie squats with the heavy weight are killer! Love them. This will be a keeper for sure - lots of impact, but not nearly the dread factor of doing an entire hour of LB.

Teddygirl, a 30 min run AND B&G? You're on a tear, girl. That's a very good workout. You should lose those 2 lbs this week for sure.

Sandra, great workout today. What a good idea for a combo - Low Max plus BC core only (Love the core workouts in BC - but have never done them alone). Surely your 4DS will come soon. Must be driving you nuts!!

This morning I am doing the cardio combo of LIS/HIS. Love it! Routines going much more smoothly the second time through. This will be an all time fun-factor choice for an hour of cardio, that's for sure. It ranks right up with Rhythmic Step, MIC and Low Max for me. In fact every one of the new 4DS will have a permanent place in my rotations. So much fun!

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Cheryl

Good Monday Ladies!!!!

Guess what I've been up to over the weekend? Buying a laptop!!!!:) :) :) The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. It will provide me a little comfort in the knowledge that I can search for hotel, guesthouse and tour information when my mom decides to visit different areas. I won't feel 100% dependent on her for information. And, I can play with Tony and Eoin, maybe Shiva and Cathe too. And, I can check in on what craziness is going on here too when time allows!:)

This weekend, I did NOT work out. I shopped in heels and read Leo Tolstoy's Family Happiness and The Death of Ivan Ilych. Wished Sandra was nearby, so we could have a book discussion.

Where is Tracy!?!?!?!

Traci-X: Doesn't sleeping in feel good sometimes!!!! Enjoy your day! You'll get done what needs to get done.

Laurie-XX: I am so sorry to hear about your dd's illness. Sending her ~~~~~~~~get well vibes~~~~~~~! She did well considering she's much younger than her competitors. It's funny how a year or two can make a huge difference at that age when the body is still growing and developing! LOL at your emails. That sounds like what my count is like when I go away over the weekend. Unfortunately, most of it can be deleted. I have so many yahoo groups that need the settings changed.

Carol-Soon-To-Be-X: Baptism? Cordial mother? I hear BM2 is a toughie! Another one that I don't own.

Jeanette-X: LOL on only having to move two ottomans! I think I'll be able to do BC4DS if I do the drills facing the tv sideways. Our living room is shaped more like a long rectangle with the tv on the short side. I hope you elbow heals up and gets stronger over the winter!!!!

TG: You are the opposite of me. Love upper body, not so fond of cardio and legs and abs. You can do it!!!! I hear that if you don't like working an area, then that's the area you should work. Don't know how true it is.

Well, ladies off I go to read Friday, Saturday and Sunday's check-ins.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Cheryl: Good you’d such a good workout. I want to order Cathe new workouts, but since putting out $600 bucks for carx( Um major sat back!! I hope to have them soon tho. My goal is 2 lbs a week nice and slow by TG I can start all over again LOL

Wendy: You mean you took weekend off and shopped in heels, my kind of woman. Enjoy your books

Caught up on the weekend posts. Don't have time to comment on all of them. However... What! Amy-X and Sandra-X never watched Wizard of Oz???? So, all this time, when I made W of O references in my posts, did y'all scratch your head and think I was a Crazy Asian?:7 This reminds me of when I discovered dh never watched It's A Wonderful Life!!! I seriously wanted to reevaluate our relationship!!! But, it was too late, we were already married.;)

Hello Sandra: What's on the agenda for today? Wizard of Oz???:7 :+ Personally, I enjoy LowMax more than LIS 4DS. But, that doesn't matter. You will make up your own mind soon. Hopefully, very soon! I can't wait to hear the workout chatter between you and your dh if y'all do P90X together! Maybe, I can get Phil to start and finish a round when I get back. Depends on his work schedule.

Cheryl: Have you tried the 4DS weight workouts? If I was a betting woman, I would have won! I thought you would love the step workouts!!!

Nicole-X: Yay!!! I'm so relieved to hear about the moisture and evacuation lift. How are your brothers doing? Where is your dh? Does this mean you have to find another scapegoat if you don't chat with us? :p }(

Tracy-X: Are you busy studying? lifting heavy children onto the toilet? dealing with irate parents?

Debra-X: How are you and the DD doing today? Is she back to normal health? Did the new guy kiss all your boo-boos and make them feel better?}( :+ Nice weekend you had!

Carol-X: Was your dh crushed after the Penn State - Ohio State game? Was your dh in town for the game? I wished I had known if he was, he could have stopped by and gotten something to eat before driving back home. It was so cold there this weekend!!!

Well, I'm off to open a checking account for my trip. I can use the ATM with more ease than exchanging dollars or traveler checks for Bahts. Most banks won't accept anything other than fresh 100 bills, except for bills printed in certain years. And, some banks won't take travelers checks.

I haven't decided what workout I'll do tonight. I'll probably spin for workouts tonight. :7

Hi to Lea, Amy-X, and Amy!!!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Yeah! I get to workout today! I will be taking it easy though and doing HSC. My sister is sending back my L-IS that I let her borrow and I'll use that this week as well.

I'll be back later for personals:)

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Guess who is working November 6, Polls? Sad to say me..me..me…

I’m not happy about it either. I just got off the phone with Joann, from BOE asking me if I sent back the card, no I haven't, however, this is the only way I can work, she just needing to know if I need to be replace for November, I have had the freakin card for over a month but had already made up me mind, Hell no not working…NO WAY now look at me eating wordsx( ;)

I’m working if I get card back in time. When I get home going to look for card. As I was talking to her I’m thinking come on now you can use the cash but on the other hand I’m like DAM…..

You got to do what you got to do.

Just popping on to say hello and let you all know I didn't kill myself while attempting to do HIS07 yesterday...I never did get the third combo down tho, since BFF got here a little early and I didn't want her waiting around while it took me 20 minutes to learn a 3 minute combo....but I think I will like the workout when I get it down.

Today is a rest day for me...just got back from shopping with BFF and I am getting ready to head to school to pick up the diva and take her to dance. BFF leaves tomorrow morning, so I will be back with personals then.

Waving to all my favorite online friends!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Plant beneficial seeds, do your best and let go---Eion Finn

Good evening all,
Had a good day at work today. Came home and had a nice surprise in the mail. Got my test results for the promotional test I took back in September. I ranked #1 on it (which is very good). It requires a placing in the top 3 to be able to upgrade from a Staff Services Analyst (what I am now) to an Associate Governmental Program Analyst. Anyways, it's a pay increase of $800 per month, but really the benefits are to my retirement which will be an extra $400 per month when I retire. I'm thrilled as I took this test 2 years ago when it was an oral exam. I failed it then, along with quite a few people who also tested. This time around, it was a written test. Big sigh of relief as they only give the test every few years and I'm hoping to retire in 5-6. Now just have to figure out how to get the upgrade initiated.

Anointed, hoping you and I are down 2# by Friday. Goes on quickly, comes off slow. How can that be? Did you ban Ted from cooking for you for a while? Isn't that about right, losing it in time for Thanksgiving LOL! It's a rollercoaster, sigh.

Sandra, crossing my fingers that you have received the new DVD's already. Hmmmm, P90X. Why do I have such a dread of starting it? I think they are very effective, but I have the dread thing going for sure. Whereas maybe Cathe's aren't as effective for my body, but I don't dread her. Don't they say the best workout is the one you'll do? My problem right now is my eating, and sweets in particular. You're definitely right, a P90X rotation would probably help keep my eating in line. I'm thinking, I'm thinking.... I want to see what Cathe comes out with for the November rotation. I'll have to check out the Wilton website when I get done posting. Would lose this post if I did it now. The last thing I need right now are cookies so why am I even tempting myself AAAARGG! I did Bootcamp once without the core work until the end and enjoyed it more.

Cheryl, I did enjoy Bootcamp 2007 today. Surprised myself that I would. Next time I can really go for it! I'm with you on loving the HIS and LIS routines. Is that the Double Cardio that you did? Does it have both LIS and HIS in it? I just briefly looked at it and wasn't sure. So happy you are enjoying the new series. I'm very pleased also, especially because I don't have a lot of time to work out in the mornings. I'd love for Cathe to do a Rhythmic Step 2 soon.

Wendy, so you got a new laptop? What brand did you get? I'm toying with that idea also. I'd like to be able to sit out in the living room with DH while he watches TV instead of in this computer room away from him. Know he would like it better if I were not so isolated. Okay, I'm a dufus. Can I have internet access and not be plugged into anything? What do I need to do that? The elbow is feeling better, however, the other night at the Fall Festival, I jumped up to Mom's clothesline and tried to do a chinup, which I was successful at (first time trying it). I did feel the strain in my elbow, which was not good. This thing is just going to take a while. Reminds me that I need to do my little weight wrist curls tonite.

Nicole, so happy for you getting to do a workout today!!! Bet it felt good. How was HSC? I like that workout, but don't do it often enough. Need to get that one in the mix.

Debra, glad your little diva is feeling better. You'll get HIS soon. It's a good one and keeps your mind occupied. Do you have plans for the weekend yet? I love making plans early in the week. Keeps me looking forward to something.

Got to go, quiet forum today.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.