Xers > Simultanious Sunny Sunday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Just for you Sandra & Tracy!!!:7

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
WORKOUTS
SAT: Completed ARX + Legs & Back + KickMax Leg Drills & Stretch
SUN: Kenpo +” The Parts” Upper Body

I laughed at the surprise by my workouts already being de-railed a tad… It wouldn’t surprise you in the least if you had lived in my house the last week… too much to go into *sigh* - I feel “back” tho and realize that its just not all that big of a deal to be in catch up mode already.. at least I had 2 days off!!! I told ya Nov/ December are tough months for me.. Bad karma surrounds it and I have yet to remember one that wasn’t worthy of at least a few meltdowns…One of which occurred yesterday & it was just Dec 1st! LOLOL. Last year I started X early November & had a rhythm before the karmic crisis hit… I shall find my groove- no worries.

Nicole: OMG MEN! When my DH is tired or not feeling well he plops it down in the family room too! ROF! I think they want to MAKE SURE we see them fighting off disease! I wonder if the Warriors & Vikings of old became inconsiderate children with colds. LOL VERY sorry the BFF time got delayed but that means you get to stay away EXTRA SUPER long today! ~ I have lunch with a good friend today too… Its LADIES DAY! ~ Enjoy decorating & pizza!!! WOOHOOO on leaning out already!!! We share booty DOMS today too! What a pair we are!

Carol: You talk about the sequencing of X each day…would you mind elaborating- Are you talking about how it flows from one move to the next? GLAD you liked L&B – I hope you get the same booty pain as Nicole & I do… When I stopped getting DOMS I added weights to everything and there they were again! Have a great rest day!!!!! Congrats on completing week1!

Jeanette: So glad you are lovin’ the X this round & feeling good! I’m thinking my workout life will one day be like this: STS 12 weeks, Tony 12 weeks – sneaking in addons from other instructors every so often.~ Not sure why we eat what makes our bodies feel bad… I guess its part of human wiring. ~ Great program that PonP! How wonderful!! Hope it all works out for the little girl & your dad! Hope the party was tons of fun!

TRACY- So sorry for DBL posts yesterday… Why were you up so early on a Saturday??? Hope GS legs “did” it for you… I like the band use in that one & the floor is my favorite floor ~ Take care of the OT Symptoms- you know the drill…ignore them & join the IL list. ~ Glad the issue with animal control got resolved…Kinda like being a good Samaritan & calling cops then they want to search your house… no wonder society has turned a blind eye… ~ Hope you have some holiday cheer planned today... Maybe I need to drag DH out tonight to start looking at Xmas lights.

Debra- Thanks for the Pom Pom Cheer…. Just what I needed to do a lower body blowout yesterday! ~ Ummmmm…running…. YA THINK it might be a back culprit????????? THIRTY LASHES WITH WET CANY CANES!~~ How LOVELY about the holly!!! Watch polly- isn’t that the poisonous stuff for dogs?? Maybe its Pointessitias???? LOL Oh- Watch DD as well!!! ROF

Sandra: LOL on the Starbucks tale- caffeine is certainly an addiction- I was down to 1 cup daily & felt WONDERFUL… Then one day I looked & was back to a pot… started the poor eating and blood sugar issues and belly fat re-appeared… ~~ Happy to hear you are feeling the X in all the right places! You go girl! ROF on your Mother of The Year type comments! ~ Thanks for the Update Alert… I missed it but I miss almost everything these days if it isn’t on our board! I’m w/ Jeanette tho- I’ll just go with the flow…. I need no more distractions & things to clutter my mind – just be sure and tell me what to do & when & I’ll do it! LOL

Love & Hugs to all Xers playing elves this weekend! XXOO

Salutations Xers! I am so sorry for the long absence. It's that time of year again!

So all Round2/3 ladies are bringing it and strong! Nice job1 Keep it moving. The 13th and final week will be here before you know it.}(

I'm doing Cathe/Tony workouts for another week. Then I possibly onto Round 3. :p

We set up the tree and train yesterday. It's gorgeous! Perhaps even moreso than last. It's the same artifical tree and ornaments. Don't know how to explain it. ;)

The ACE text is coming along fine. DH and I have fun talking Latin.

Thinking of you all! Enjoy your weekend.:7

Hi all,

Yesterday I did GS standing, KM WU and drills, and Fluid Power standing flow and forward bends and hip openers. I like doing that standing flow after a leg workout because the upper body movement really makes you contract the legs to keep the stability. That is going to count for my floorwork.

Today I am doing either Amy's Hi/lo or step and the Bosu dome challenge. I'm counting that as core because the upper body work in that is just minimal.

I didn't get nearly the cleaning done yesterday that I wanted to and I didn't get any of the decorations out either. I sure know how to waste a day. We did go see FIL because he is in the hospital. He fell two nights ago and so he is there just to make sure he didn't damage anything associated with his hip replacement. I think he's going home today.

We are completely out of food and I have to go to Costco tomorrow.

Traci - Doesn't it stink that the holidays can be so stressful? I try desperately to keep my food intake on track because that really messes with my psyche and that is the last thing I need. I am not a spender, so all of the spending etc. is difficult for me too. I'm better now than when the kids were small.

Nicole - If it is any consolation, I struggled with the SAHM thing too. There were days when I just wanted out of the house. I'm not domestic and I swear it seemed like all I did was to play catch up with cleaning, cooking, etc. I loved my time at home, but mentally I do much better when I'm working. Hang in there; it sounds like DH was being a little selfish. I always keep those kinds of things in the back of my mind for future use.

Debra - Sorry about the stiff back. Did you get your holly? Fa la la!!!!!

Swifty - Glad to see you stopped by. I was wondering what happened to you.

Hi to all who follow,

Tracy

Happy Sunday Xers!

I'm looking forward to my rest day today. Yes, I'm sore, lol. I've been sore somewhere all week ;-) Today it's my back from the Kenpo yesterday. Hopefully it'll ease off by tomorrow when I have to work my back again. I'm down a total of 2.6 lbs this week. I'm sure most of that is water weight as I ate like crud last weekend and I'm sure I was retaining some. It's still encouraging, though.

Sandra -- I thought some of the yoga sequencing was strange, especially at the end when we went from doing a bunch of stretches on our backs, then flipped over to extended child's pose, then flip back for corpse pose... Some of the balance poses didn't seem to flow that well from one to the other, either. Tony's just no Eoin, but that's ok :)

Traci-X -- With regard to Tony's sequencing... He's very different than Cathe. With Cathe, she mostly does her heavy weight work one muscle group at a time. You do several sets of several exercises focusing on one muscle group, then move on (with the exception of the 4DS, which is done differently). Tony does a much more push/pull approach, which is nice. It allows one muscle group to rest while you work another one hard. I have to say, though, that I probably need to heavy up the weights and/or add on more reps b/c I didn't have any DOMS in my bis or tris this week... Lots on my back, some in the chest and shoulders, and plenty in the legs... My booty is mostly ok, but it was sore earlier (I think from Plyo, along with just my right quad). It sounds like you're catching up nicely. Will you take a res today tomorrow or just jump right back in with week 2?

Swifty -- You're an X maniac contemplating a 3rd round. Kudos to you!! That's tough stuff!!

Tracy -- Costco on the weekends is NO FUN! lol. I have to go, too, but I'll probably make DH do it }(

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Hello there Xers!! Yesterday was fun fun fun, but tiring. My parents, youngest DS and I left for the USC game at 8am, the game wasn't until 1:30. But it was fun to tailgate and people watch. I am taking today off working out though, since I was caring my DS around all day and I feel like I really got a workout(he is about 40 pounds). I think all of the people overwhelmed him.

So Monday it's back to chest and back and ARX. I will be ready!! I hope that everyone has a great Sunday. Until tomorrow.

Lea

Just stopping by before CB and I head out for the game. Had great day yesterday with DD...and enjoyed the movie with CB and DD last night. And had a very nice time with CB after...ha! I ended up doing Slo Mo chest, bis, and tris...definitely feeling my chest today. I am taking today off, obviously. Which is good since my back is feeling very yucky this morning.

Okay...no time for personals...gotta get running to the game...I promise to catch up either later tonight or tomorrow.

Have fun today with all the Xmas festivities!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi all,
Wow, everyone must be really busy today. My workout today was a bike ride of about 19 windy miles and then I played 9 holes of golf by myself. I even eagled on a par 4, couldn't believe it! Most of my other scores are not worth telling about at all, so don't think I'm going to be hitting the LPGA any time soon LOL!

Yesterday's Christmas tree outing was really fun, but cold and windy. Thank goodness my DH brought a lot of firewood for the fire. No one moved away from the fire for very long, except to go out and choose a tree to cut. We helped our parents find one and cut and hauled it back for them. Had hotdogs, hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps and whipped cream, Christmas cookies and coffee cake. It was a great outing. I ran the idea of the dog past my parents, gave them the picture, and told them to get back to me today about it. Today they told me they decided not to get a dog at this time as Mom has too much on her mind with Grandma staying, and having to find room for Grandma's stuff. Mom gets really overwhelmed and can only think of one thing at a time. Oh well, I'm sure the dog will get adopted.

Carol, glad you enjoyed L&B. I like that one too. Lots of variety and no barbell work. For KenpoX, a lot of us have done it with weighted gloves and it does bring the intensity up some. Sounds like a very successful week 1 for you. Hope you enjoyed your rest day today. Good work on being down in #'s today.

Nicole, hoping you had a very nice time with your BFF today. Glad it worked out to get the decorations with your DH. Yes, men are the sickest of the bunch. I was feeling pretty lean on the Lean Rotation until yesterday's eatfest. I know I should not bake as I have very little self-restraint, okay none. Well, if the promotion goes thru and is effective 12/1/07, the paycheck won't come until the end of the month, after Christmas. Oh well, it'll help pay for some of the credit card charges anyway. It was very cold for golf today, though I saw a few cars in the parking lot. Right now, the pro shop is closed and you can play for free, but on the honor system where you drop some money in the box. However, there is no box out there yet, so it's been free. It definitely is more fun when the weather is nice. However, I just bundle up and walking the course keeps me warmer. Without the wind today, it would have been pleasant enough for me. If we didn't already have 2 dogs, I know I would want the female that I looked at. Her eyes.... Love your new Meez.

Traci, hoping you are back on track tomorrow. I have an out of town meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday so will probably use the gym in the hotel those mornings. Tuesday I think I will either run on the treadmill or bring a VHS tape to do in the room. Wednesday, I may just do my Shoulders & Arms workout in the evening when I get back or just work on the machines in the hotel. Not sure yet. I have Core Syn tomorrow and am looking forward to it this time. I remember the 2nd time I did it last round, it went much better. Hoping this week goes much better for you. It's got to. Do you think coffee is tied to belly fat? :eek:

Swifty, glad to see you on here. What's going on to keep you away? You know we miss you!!! Hope the studies are going well.

Tracy, sorry your FIL is in the hospital. Hope he is doing okay now and no damage to his hip. My Grandma had a hip replacement a couple years ago. Best thing she ever did for sure. Hope you got that grocery shopping in today. I need to check out the Costco website and see if I can become a member online. I'd like to buy prime rib for our Christmas dinner and hoping they'll have a good deal. I've never cooked one, but hear they are easy. Hmmm, maybe I'll do a Bryan Kest power yoga VHS tape in my hotel room on Wednesday morning instead of working my upper body in the hotel workout room. Yep, that sounds like the ticket. Your workouts are really well planned. How was Amy's Hi-Lo workout today?

Lea, glad you had a nice time yesterday. Yep, carrying 40# around is definitely a workout. Enjoy your rest day today. Your meez is cracking me up. What is she hitting?

Debra, you sound pretty happy. Hope the ball game was good today. A nice weekend for you for sure!

Got to go, have some laundry and packing to do tonite.

Jeanette

Got to go to the movies with my BFF today:)

Came home to a clean house:D DH must have known he was in trouble;)

I'll chat more at length tomorrow,

Nicole

Bring it!!!

http://images.meez.com/user16/07/02/09/070209_10019023368.gif[/img][/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.