Xers * * * * * TGIF ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !_ _ _Xers

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

I'm not sure what workout I'm doing today:)Maybe just yoga.

Traci – Glad the extra food did you some good. Sometimes I wonder whether I am too diligent about what I eat because I’ve had the same feeling. Glad you enjoy it when I start the thread….

Debra – I hope DD enjoyed the gymnastics. It’s a great activity for kids. I hope you get to where you can eat. Is it the emotions or the stomach? It’s nice to loose weight, but just to a point, then I think it is counterproductive. When I did GS for 4 weeks at the end I did the exercises as a circuit just to break the monotony. I was bored, but I got great results. Doing PUB and MM should be a great combo. I find combining segments really took me to the next level. Also if you add in one light day, like a circuit at the end of the week it works wonders. Glad you got some extra sleep yesterday and I hope you were able to sleep last night. Here’s more advice from mean Tracy. I wouldn’t talk to XDH it’s time to preserve your own sanity and take care of yourself and DD. If it’s over it’s over.

Lea – Painting again? It seems like you painted a lot while we were doing the X. You can come paint at my house. I have a few rooms that the colors are just not what I wanted. Painting is on my list of to dos. I get mentally tired just thinking of how difficult it would be to eat that healthy every meal. I am so impressed.

Laurie – Nine weeks of cleaning to do? I feel like that because I never really do a thorough cleaning of everything so there is always something to do.

Nicole – I’m like Annointed, it’s been so long since I did RS. I used to love that workout. I’ll have to pull it out this winter. That’s the beauty of running and riding mostly for cardio in the summer. The step workouts seem all new again. We are supposed to have really humid weather still through the first of next week. I’m sick of it!

Amy – I made some similar eggplant lasagna the other day, but added just a few noodles. DS actually loved it and it didn’t have any meat and minimal noodles. I’m still pushing low fat because no one here is giving up carbs and I read that it is the carbs and fat combined that makes people fat. I was on a higher carb low fat diet for years and was never fat, back in my high cardio days.

Wendy – I drink pure flax oil by the almost tablespoon twice daily. It tastes bad, but I just chase it with water. I have to watch the coffee too, none after 7 and it’s so tempting when I’m tired.

Cheryl – I’m glad it is TGIF too. It has been a long week. You can always use the weekend to catch up on workouts.

Jeanette – A day off from work sounds great! I’m glad you are enjoying the golf. My DH likes to golf. If it wasn’t so expensive around here I might consider learning, but we can’t afford to golf regularly. I loved your comment about the lice and sore neck. It’s funny what things we think about isn’t it? Remember when Sandra was battling the lice? We’ve never had them here and hopefully never will. Glad DH got the job. It sounds like that will be good for you guys.

Tracy

[font face="tahoma"]Happy FRIDAY Gang![font/tahoma]

Well TGIF to you too Miss Tracy! I bet you are SO glad for Friday!!!! What are your big weekend plans to de-stress?
I thought about why I liked when you started thread... I think its because I can enjoy my first cup of coffee with a friend:7 ... When I read previous evening posts my brain says "They are all sleeping" but when I read your morning post I know you are up & at it just like me. Silly but true....
How totally cool turning GS into a circuit... I think I will do that with my upper today! I had so much fun doing that with client last night...

Circuit City Sept 07 Rotation
Subbing out todays run with an all upper mish mosh of Push Pull & Power Hour (& now some plyo legs inbetween upper parts for cardio to make Circuit! Thanks Tracy!!!!)

Tomorrow is Butts & Guts for me then the vacation schedule begins! Whew! I am ready for a break!

Vacation Schedule but Not sweating it if I don’t get it in.
Sun: Off
Mon: PHH Arm Toner (all upper)
Tue: PHH Thigh Trimmer (he adds in cardio segments too)
Wed: Kickbox Bootcamp (spreen)
Thu: PHH Bun Shaper (again cardio)
Fri: PHH Arm Toner
Sat & Sun OFF…… Lite and easy week! I have 8# DB’s at bay and am taking a resistance tube…THAT’S IT!

General Stuff

Xmas in Texas yesterday! Arrivals:
~4 Oh My Bod outfits…cute cute cute BUT those sizes sure arent vanity!!! I ordered the m/l pants and man if I gain 1 ounce they will go from oooh-la-la to GROSS! :p

~2 Lifting Music Dvd’s

~4 new tension bands – light, med, heavy and Ultra Heavy! Personally I've never used one higher than medium so will be fun to try at bay.
Best part? Its all tax write offs!

Gotta get DH outta here this morning - he's running a bit behind so I shall return with personals!

:*

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]AMY[/i]
YUMMY recipe! So sweet to post it all!!!!! Loved the pics of your boys… Do you ever get used to the noise? We live near a train track and DH never hears it- but I can hear it like its in the house- 6 years and its never gotten any better…

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
OMG on your knee and the poor guys foot! What a terrible feeling for both of you! PLEASE take care of that knee girl.. that’s a scary place to have an injury. I think your Yogi has met his match with you! Why on earth do Yoga People think we all WANT to actually get into those insane positions? Tracy & Sandra doing headstands etc… just CRAZY! Why I ask- Why???? When theres a perfectly great cup of coffee wanting to be caressed and held?! ~ ROFL “How many last nerves do you have mom?” ROF – Do we see little Wendy’s all around us???? ROF ~ YES I can see how a handful of clients will cut into chat time here… I do believe I can live on 4 hours sleep for 2 week at a time tho so no worries! ~ Are ya REALLY gonna make me post my Free Meal? OK- FOR WENDYS EYS ONLY!!!:
Appetizer: Fried Green Beans with Wasabi/Ranch/Cucumber Dressing Dip! FRIGGIN” BIG O” on a plate!!!!!!!!!!!!
Entrée: Chicken Breast & Shrimp Skewers smothered in 3 chesse sauce with twice baked mashed potatoes
Extra: Had additional serving of the amazing dip sent to table for chicken! YES I DID!
Dessert: Orea Cookie Cake (ate it ALL & did not share even one bite!)
Drinks: WATER w/ Lemon! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I can email you pdf files if you have the pdf player installed… I’ll give it a whirl later today….

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
What do you attribute your early on-set success in new business? Was your X-partner hindering the team all along or did you do major PR on yourself when you started? BTW: What is Evil X Partner up to? Did she close down??? ~ Oh yes Buttercup stays with me for DAYS after that w/o… I also used the Volume 1 Cathe Music Mix with client last night so “Boom Boom Boom” is swirling around Buttercup this morning in my head!

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
You are definitely bucking for the Most Dedicated and Intense Workout Award… as a matter of fact I think we’ll just give it to you and cancel 2008 awards show so we don’t have to try and beat your level! I think you make Hardcore check-in look like pansises!!! (ducking before Debbie flings a 200# DB at me – used for tricep work of course)

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
Just cannot imagine living thru the ordeal of a divorce with a child- guess you two will have to find peaceful ground at some point so you can still co-parent. You will build even greater strength of character I’m sure- although that doesn’t make it less stressful in any way at all. ~ Well- enjoy the eating = wt loss stage…. Be careful tho as we never know when the body decides ENOUGH and turns on us again! LOL `

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
Hope you are feeling closer to a version of your pre-vacation self! I KNEW you weren’t really going to take a week off…. Yep- The Terminator would do you just fine this weekend! ENJOY
GREAT GS workout already! You go girl!!!!!! Kissie those bloat #s BYE BYE

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
LOL on “spilling the coffee beans” late last night! You’ ll get no raised eyebrow from me but ya better watchout for the Heathens that frown in us coffee lovers!LOL~The upside of NOT doing constant pull ups? Well when you DO decide to them you’ll really feel it! LOL ~ How fun to meet forum friends! I had no idea you had met some – Makes the whole on-line experience even more intimate I’m sure. ~ Adreniline shoots… how weird- my adrenaline shoots up my forearms and they feel almost paralyzed for several seconds after that. Gosh I had never really thought about it as its happened since I was a kid. ~ Congrats on the golf improvements so quickly! You must have ATHLETE DNA! From what Wendell tells me every golfer on the planet (even pros) have one area that is a stickler for them… Some spend 6-7 hours a day just putting for example… Speaking of…he’s off to a 7am tee time in a tournament today… He’s a happy camper.

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
Hope all is well on your end and you are looking forward to a weekend of down time!!! YIPPEE

[i ]LEA- X BB Bud[/i]
I went on the Vegan Bodybuilders site yesterday… veganbodybuilding.com I cracked up tho as the only thread I got to was one where all these guys talked about was eating 12-20 bananas a day- mainly due to finances… I thought “Now theres a diet I could probably live with!” LOL Thanks for posting the recipe and not just emailing to Sandra… We ALL want to be clean but just not sure how most of times… ~~~ Billy Blanks acted? ROF! ~ No follow thru on my idle threats of email bombardment yesterday- this working can really cut into my abuse time! I’m POOPED!

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
Caught up with you yesterday too but raising my mug to say HAPPY FRIDAY!

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
Yeah on the nice change in temps! Hoping your heat wave was just a fluke this year. LOL on OPRAH!! Never girlfriend- the camera adds 10#s! I think you & Lea should “meet in the middle” for a playdate!!! Taking 100’s of pics of course!

Well- Some paperwork from last night needs to be done and grocery store for bay week…. I’m off to the races!
xoxoxoxxo

Hi there ladies! I am planning on a nice long bike ride this am after I take DD to school. I did do PUB and MM shoulders, bis and tris and I certainly feel it in my bis this morning!

Just a couple of quick personals from this morning...

Tracy...Thanks so much for your support and advice. I know I should talk to XDH, but he talks to my DD every day, so sometimes it is hard to avoid him. This week has been better, though...Although he did write me a poem and send it on email yesterday....UUGGHH! I will do GS as a circuit next week...I am sure that will help. And thanks, too, for the advice of adding in light work at the end of the week...I have done that some by adding in Squeeze. So I will try to do that more on a consistent basis. Have fun with whatever workout you chose today. Hope your evening at work went well.

Traci...So glad Santa made an early visit to your house yesterday! I know those o my bods tend to run a bit smallish....I really do like the material they are made out of though. I am sure you will be the best dressed trainer around! Sounds like you have a nice workout week planned for your vacation. I was just thinking the same thing about my weight loss...My body is starting to think that I am starving it. I did eat 2 meals yesterday...which is actually better than I have...but still feeling nauseous...I am sure it is due to stress and not some kind of stomach ailment.

Teddygirl...Waving to you as you fly by!!

Okay...I caught up with most everyone last night...but I will bbl to check on you guys...Have a wonderful productive morning!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

TGIF :7

I am starting to feel like me ole self again. My legs are feeling DOMS big time, feels great. Last night, I walked 2 hours. When I got back home I so tempted to go swimming the indoor pool looked so refreshing, but instead took bath and finished unpacking now all I need to do is take time to really clean my apartment.

Lea: I couldn’t walk the distance without my music it helps me a lot. I also day dream and I’m a deep thinker all of that gets me through and plus I love the out doors, I consider it to be me time:D

Tracie: I love it!:) You have the prettiest smile that alone will merit you lots of clients, so pure looking:) You are going to be so successful, I just know it, keep doing it woman:)

Debra: Nice UB workout, good job. Tomorrow I think its going to be PUB and cardio. I have a 9am dentist appt and I hate that I do, its' interrupting my flow/plans;( but I’ll live;) I'll check back.

Good morning,
Today was GS Legs (standing) and then the all step premix from SJP. I plan on getting a bike ride in tonite after work. Yikes, when the time changes in November, neither of my activities will be available to me. Maybe I'll take up needlepoint again, just kidding! I have 2 BBQ's this weekend, a family one on Saturday and the bike club one on Sunday. Think I'll skip the bike club one on Sunday and go out with DH instead.

Tracy, how is your upper body feeling today? You had quite the workout yesterday. I think my DH would enjoy golf if he ever tried it, but his practical nature kicks in and he says he has too much to do around the house. However, I don't see him doing a lot around the house. I'm thinking about getting a punch card for playing at our local course. It's $7.50 for 9 holes (or $15.00 for 18). Not too much, but I can rationalize just about anything. Yesterday's weather was perfect and 1/2 of the course was in a shady area so it was really pleasant.

Traci, how exciting on the arrival of your new clothes, music and bands! Even better that you can write them off. OMG! Your meal at Fridays sounded pretty nice or bad or whatever. Glad you liked it. Funny about where the adrenaline shoots hit you and me. Anyone else care to comment on where adrenaline hits your body? Maybe Amy knows something about this? I don't know about the golfing DNA thing. I'm sure people are looking at me and saying "Won't somebody PLEASE get this girl some lessons?" My putting was bad, bad, bad. But the whole game was really fun yesterday. Guess I was just so happy to not hurt my elbow even once and to have my drives go sailing thru the air.

Teddygirl, see, you are back at it already!!! You must be all rested up!! Enjoy work today. It's been a short week for me. Love it. I daydream a lot when I walk too. Is the dentist appointment tomorrow for you? Hope it is painless and stress free for you.

Debra, have a great bike ride today. Sometimes I have to tell myself to just enjoy the scenery, talk to the cows as I ride past them and just SLOW DOWN! Maybe my ride tonite will be one of those. Wish we could ride together.

Got to run,

Will BBL today,

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Rotation: Look Great In 8/Week 1/Day 6

Workout: Step Heat (no Abs) / Bryan Kest Power Yoga Energize. Ok so I pulled out an oldie of Cathe's. Just wait until I post that I will be trying out Mega Step Blast. :7 :7

Annointed, The web page for Gabby is www.gotogabby.com The workout that I purchased came on DVD-R. x( Plays on my DVD player, so I don't have a problem with that. The workout is a weight circuit, so you go through all parts of the body doing one set of 10 reps. You do the circuit for a total of three times. I have found that I can go as heavy as I did on the P90X workouts for this one. I have another circuit workout that I am waiting for that I think will be better than this one. I like the workout, because I can go heavy. There is no warm up or stretching on this workout. Here is a list of the exercises:

Squat w/Twist
Plie Squat
Bicep Curl
Tricep Kickback
Squat Press/Calves
One Arm DB Row
Clean & Press
Lunge
Straight Leg Dead Lift
Fly's (this is a shoulder exercise, the one Cathe says pour like a picture of water)
Split Squat
Push Ups
Plank Hold

Tracy, Yup I'm behind by 9 weeks, x( I always think other things are more important than housework. :D

Traci, Thank you for the clarification on the free meal. :) Your meal sounded delicious. :9 I will be doing a "free" meal on Saturday. Oldest DD wants Chinese food, and I said we could have that on Sat. night. :) Another circuit workout of Cathe's that you might want to look at is the BC/ME Bonus workout that you can see at the bottom of the menu. I have never done the thing, but I have heard that it is a good workout. Looks like a good vacation workout for you. Merry Christmas to you! :)

Debra, Speaking of Santa, I will quote one of my favorite Christmas movies. "Eat Debra Eat" I know you are going though a tough time right now, and I hope this just gave you a little smile. :)

Nicole, Just for you I posted the rotation that I am going to do for the next 8 weeks. :) I am also glad that oldest DD is enjoying her first year of school. She wants to go to the spaghetti dinner tonight with all of her Xcountry team mates. She is so shy, and I'm glad she is wanting to participate.

Lea, Billy has been on ER also. :) He is such a ham that I would think he is probably a good actor too. :)

Amy, Love the pic of "The Boys". My DH would absolutely love to be at your house. :)

Wendy, How is the knee this morning? Did you Dh's partner have steel toe shoes on? I have to wear them everyday, but I'm still not convinced that they would actually help if one of our forktrucks ran over my foot! Had to LOL at the last nerve. My youngest DD actually looked for the "eyes in the back of my head" when she was little. :7 She couldn't figure out how I knew when she was doing something bad. :7 Sounds like your Yoga class was a good one.

Cheryl, TGIF!!!!! I'm loving the fact that it is Friday!!!

Jeanette, The bolt was right under her hair line in the back of her neck. It was a pin that was about 2" long. x( Ouch!!! I did enjoy the Billy workout. I have most of his old stuff, so on this workout he had a couple of new moves. Had me confused for a while on one of them. :D Glad you saw improvement in your golf swing. Now how will you work on your putting. I can see you know with a little cup on the floor of your house. :)

Have a great day!

Laurie

Gotta eat before personals but wanted to share my Freestyle Workout today... #s not impressive like Amy & Tracy but really good for me after 5 days of some sort of strength training / cardio.... Glad tomorrow is "ONLY" B&G! LOl

Workout completed but didn’t feel like messing with 2 DVDs today so I did a similar workout I had client do last night…. (she had to do more cycles but less weight!)
I needed to work some parts more than others to even out load of the week….

Warm Up 3m / Workout 53m / Stretch 5m

Cycle 1:
Groucho Walk w/ 15# DB
Jump Squats 30 seconds
3 Riser slow leg sculpts 12 / 8/ 15
CH: 2 speed push ups 12reps
TR: Door Gym Tricep Press 12 single / 8 peak hold / 12 single / 15 pulse
BI: Suppination Curls 12# x18 single count
SH: Plate Front Raise (10#) 16 x 2 sets
BA: Wide Grip Pull Ups 16 3/3 count

Cycle 2:
Single Leg Wall Squats / 15# DB / 30 seconds each
Super Skaters 30 each Leg
Hamstring Curls 6# leg weights 15 / 8/ 15
CH: Uneven Push Ups 8 each side
TR: Flip Grip Kickbacks 7#s /15
BI: Bicep Strip Set Curls DB (15#/6r + 12#/ 8r+ 10#/12r + 7#s/17r)
SH: Lat Raise (12#)10r
BA: Narrow Grip Pull Ups 17 3/3 count

Cycle 3:
Squat Jacks 30 seconds
3-way Calf Raises on Step (6# leg wts) 15 slow/ 20 fast each way
Hamstring Rollouts on Swiss ball 20 single count
CH: Strip Set Chest Press BB (37#/ 15r+ 33# / 11r + 25# / 18r
TR: Lying Tricep BB Press 25#/12r x 3 sets
BI: Bicep Strip Set Hammer Curls (15#/9r + 12#/12r + 10#/13r + 7#/ 15r)
SH: Arnold Press (12#) 9 single
BA: Band (med) Lat Press 22 single
ForeArm Flexor Curls: BB 25#s/ 15r
ForeArm Extensor Curls: DB 7#/16r
Rotator Cuff: Band Squeezes: 15 + 7r

TOASTED & HUNGRY!!!!

I shall return to catch up with everyone..

:*

OMG The two Traci(y)'s have gone crazy this morning;) You should both be fried by now:)

For me:
PS Standing Leg Work + SJP "All Step" Premix + Abs of some sort

Another beautiful day in SoCal:)

DS's are off to school. DH off to work. 3rd DS playing with legos! I'm off to exercise:D

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

W/O Round 2/Phase1/ Week3/Day 3/Shoulders & Arms
upped all by 5 lbs. I love this wo.

Good afternoon xers! How wonderful to read your posts everyday.
I feel sooo bad, I miss you.

I have been posting all my comments to you in my mind. Have you been feeling it?;-)

Traci-Enjoy preparing for your vacation:) The wo post today is awesome. Someday I hope to be able to put together something on my own. Get a little sun and fun in. Poo poo the wo:p if you feel it. You are one dedicated professional exercise enthusiast! X it up on B&G!

Tracy-I read your post on the AC regarding legs. I know you have been concentrating on the legs quite a bit. Was your goal to get toned and lose fat? Just because, I read clean diet and lots of cardio is the only way to go. I have been cycling hard (3x in 4 days/ 18 mi ea.) as cycling cuts my legs good all over. I have cellulite on back of my legs -I can see it coming off in about 3 years of hard work. How long have you been hammering those gams of yours? Are you happy with the results? HOw is DS faring in Scotland?

Wendy-I will have to look back and see what caused your injury? I'm looking for new shoes too. :p Nice to hear you got your pkg. Enjoy! Maybe we could meet and ride central PA sometime soon?

Nicole- Nice weather girl! Send some my way.:)

Netta-WTG on golf game. When you decide to do something you go for it. One day your playing around and the next it's classes and regular season passes. Can I come for ride with you and Debra?:7 What type of bike shoe do you wear? I'm looking for new ones to replace my ratty Cannondales.:+ Have you had many accidents on your cycling adventures? While riding I sometimes think of all the lovely places I've been with my friend the bike. Also, the times I've nearly ko'd myself. It's an adventure. I hear you on the time change cutting into the cycling. I dread dark nights. What type of trainer do you ride in the fall/winter months?

Debra-Hi! The stress of divorce is }( .((((hugs))))) Got mine in 1992. :7 3 years of marriage. Keep on exercising in the clean air and sun lady! I'm thinking of ya! I wish you a calm ride today and clear your head. Time heals. Have a nice weekend.

Amy-The massage on Sat. was good. I had full-body. A cool perc of the experience are the 3 little creme filled goodies and bottled water she sets out for enjoyment. On the way home I stopped at the farm mkt and stocked up on veggies and fruit straight from the field. I'm very interested in your shake diet. It's time for me to clean up my diet. Got hold of Tosca's new clean diet book. Very inspiring. It's the kick I need to get started as I hate diet books.x(

Hi to Carol, Laurie, Cheryl! Welcome back home TG!:7 Hi to others I missed!!!!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++:D +++++++++++
While I was away I took time to reevaluate myself a bit. It revealed that I have not dug deep enough into my potential to have the body I could have. I build lean muscle quickly. The diet is key and I've been a baaaaad girl. Plans are to change it slowly. I've made short, mid and long term goals. P90X is really ripping my upper body and hard cycling is leaning out my legs. I have a sinus cold and stomach cramps. Slept like crap last night.;( Feeling better today. Tonight is DD's back to school picnic. Hotdogs are the main course. Yuk! I'll eat prior. I added a new daily supplement in hopes it will make me feel less hungry and stop my hair from falling out.

Oh my! I'll stop the novella. Stay Gorgeous xers. Bye for now.:+

I've been playing on email today. My forearms are sore, so the typing is going slower than normal. Funny, how my mouth never gets sore!:7

My glutes, upper back, and shoulders are also sore. I'll bring it on with GS Standing Legs and ?? (steady state? cardio sub) this evening. Nicole, what do I do again?

I have to do some laundry and pack for MIL's house. Since I never unpacked the girl's clothes, I'll halfway done!:7

I stayed up too late watching Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. Cried at the sweet ending. I think I'm going to have the girls do some independent reading while I take a nap. Life is so much easier now that all three can read.

BBL for personals. It might be when we arrive at MIL's house or before I push play. Okay! Fine! I'll try not to use you all as my means of escaping Cathe. :p

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi, everyone! Yes, TGIF -

Traci, I'm laughing at you over the Oh My Bod sizing - of course you know it's probably intentional - as much as you spent, you want the clothes to also be an incentive to not gain an ounce :+ :+

Funny on the workout CD - and that just occured to me that you could probably really beenfit from those music CDs for background for your clients. I actually just bought 3 of the BK Howe/Big Beat CDs Cathe draws her music from off eBay for $5 apiece. As soon as I load them on my ipod I'll send the CDs to you, so you can use them with your clients :)

Yes, the two Traci/Tracy's are certainy setting the bar for today.

TGIF!

I did 55 minutes of Drill Max, in between calls to reporters I'm still trying to nail down for a major press tour for my biggest account next Mon and Wed. I sure wish people would pick up their phones!!!! Guess that's why companies pay their PR folks the big bucks... it's up to us to work through all of that. Glad the workouts can pause :+ And even 55 min. of Drill Max is nothing to sneeze at. Loved it!

Have a great afternoon, everyone!!

Cheryl

~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]AMY[/i]
WHERE ARE YOU????????

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
Glad you are feeling the fruits of your labor! Have a safe trip to MIL’s… I hope she is starting to feel less sad each day.

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
How KIND of you! I’ll gladly pay you for the CD’s – the only 2 I have is the Ctahe Vol 1 & PowerFlex by dynamix music… I’ll say the 55 minutes of Drill Max is PLENTY! Wendell feels the same as you about phones… says people are so accustomed to email that no one answers anymore! You’ll have a FAB press tour!

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Almost home by now!!! YIPPEEE

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
LOL on “a bit smallish” – for me I felt like I was in a vice grip! But nothing jiggled!!! LOL… Tight clothes are just not fun for me… I only wear bras on MUST NEED basis and that’s not too often in my casual world… For what its worth I think its good to listen to your body with food…force feeding yourself can just make matters worse… I think our country is a little to jhung up on right & wrong ways of eating… follow your intuition and you’ll feed it enough. XXOO

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
Boy I’ll say you are feeling good again! LOL You ROCK woman! Remind me in a couple of years that you were running circles around me when I was 44- time to step it up! Thanks for the compliments TG… Better watch out or I’ll think you want a Birthday gift!!! LOL So are you and TeddyBoy making plans for your big day coming up? XXOO

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
LOL on your thoughts about what golfers are saying! I sincerely doubt it!!! You just do your thing and remember that everyone was a novice at one time or another! Those are GREAT prices btw…. Golf is EXPENSIVE here as well. Awesome leg workout today! Getting reay for some good eats this weekend! YUMmmmmmmmmmmm

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
VERY COOL about you doing LG in 8!!! I have wanted to try that for the longest time… I heard about it first when I wasn’t into freestyle and now I do so much freestyle (clients) that I like doing my DVDs! LOLLOLOLOL – Keep us posted on the changes! Thanks for reminder of ME/BC… I have yet to do that one and I really do want to… Better set that up for week back from vacation.

[i ]LEA- X BB Bud[/i]
H-E-L-L-O OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
OMG- DID Sean take you far far away for todays run??????

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
Hope PS got ya good! YES- Something was in the air for the Tracy(i)’s of the world today… For me its just knowing I am 1 hard workout away from a recovery week! Mentally it does wonders for my motivation.

[i ]Amy-X[/i]:
Good job on the mini eating goals and breaking through that mental barrier… Our bodies can do amazing things given the right equation.

That’s it for me gang- Have a great Friday Afternoon!

After noon,

I am so ready to go home. I hope it doesn't rain just maybe I head out for short walk :)

Jeanette: have fun bike riding this evening, man oh man, times like this, that I WISH I had a bike, good workout.

Tracie: Teddy who, didn't last longx( I swear it is CRAZY it not me its’ him. Not he's claiming I took a man with me to VA aint that sick, been calling umpteen times a day I wont EVEN answer my cell phone, now I’m a cheating woman according to him. I told that son of _____ don’t you EVER call me EVER. It's not going to work too much DRAMA}( }( Did I miss something you had a BD?

Cheryl: Even still, 20 minutes of DM is good;) I still have not done this workout, what's wrong with me:+ :+ and it's such a goodie, also need to try Tracey Staehle and Amy’s workouts, only had them for months duh! after I came from my walk if it doesn't rain me going to preview both once more.

:+ :+

Hi there ladies...back for a quick run by. Of course, I say that now...but everything I have tried to do today has taken me much longer than it should have due to no fault of my own. Anyhoo...I got my bike ride in today...It was good...there are a couple of pretty tough hills on my route (well, at least for me)...so I felt good getting through them. Bis are definitely feeling the UB workout from yesterday...Tomorrow I am planning to do PUB and MM chest and back...need to throw some abs in there too.

Let's see...to catch up a bit...

Traci...Your ads look great...thanks for sending copies out! You are the goddess of workouts! Look at you go! Just think of that lovely recovery week coming up. I have pretty much stopped my weight loss which is a good thing...I'm just on edge all the time lately and I just don't have much appetite. This too shall pass, however and I am sure I will be back to all of my old bad habits soon.

Jeanette...I thought about you on my ride today...You wouldn't want to ride with me yet...I am sure I am WAY too slow for you! Hope you have a nice ride tonight. I do really enjoy the scenery around here...there's always some kind of critter around...And people are so nice here...everyone waves to you as you go by! Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned with BBQs etc...I am sure you'll have fun.

Teddygirl...Glad you are feeling back to your old self today! Good luck at the dentist in the morning...Hope that goes well for you.

Laurie...Thanks for the info on the Gabby website. Have fun at your daughter's track meet tomorrow!

Nicole...WooHoo! All of the boys are occupied at once!

Swifty...Look at you with the long post! Eating is always the hardest part for me...even when I eat more than I am now...I don't do a good job of eating nutitionally. I bet you are really starting to look cut with your second X! Have fun at the picnic tonight...minus the hotdogs, of course! How is DD liking school?

Wendy...Have fun at MIL's house! So that's why you homeschool...so you can take those naps in the afternoon!!! LOL!

Cheryl...You are a better woman than me...I don't think I have ever done DM as produced!

Wondering where the other workout demons are today! Hope no one fell off their broomstick and twisted an ankle or something! So waving to all the missing Xers...Sandra, Carol, Jenn, Lea, and Amy!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Sorry gals, I'm a bit distracted today. We found out that my nephew has Hydrocephalus because of a Chiari Malformation in his head. I know that is a lot of big words but that's all I've got. He has to have surgery ASAP. He is starting to vomit and that is a bad sign. He is only 6 months old so it is so sad:( They don't know yet if he will be a little slow mentally but we're praying that he won't.

I have to go pick up the boys but I will be back later,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Nicole,

I'm so sorry! I can't imagine what you all are going through!!! {{{{{{{{{{Nicole}}}}}}}}}}} We'll be praying for you all!!!!

Wendy

Back for personals. Yep! I'm using y'all to avoid Cathe!}(

Phil's taking a nap before we leave. He has to drive since I still need to renew my driver's license. I know! I know! I need to get my roots colored and highlights freshened before I can think about carrying around a picture of myself for the next 4 years. I promise to make an appointment for my hair services right now. I'll be back in a minute.

:* :* :* :*
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.