Xer......X again Monday.............

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Just starting us off on this first day of the X for many of you and a continuation for a few. Happy time with Tony. The cheer leaders will be cheering you all on from the sidelines. You all probably won't need much cheering until say week... hmm... 5-6?

According to the rotation, today is supposed to be a rest day, but my rest day is Thursday, so I'll probably do some cardio or run, I haven't decided yet. It is supposed to rain, so that will probably decide for me.

Tracy

Good Morning Xers!!! Are we excited????}( }(

}( }( }( }( }(Round 2 - Phase 1- Week 1- Day 1 }( }( }( }( }(
}( }( }( Lean Rotation: Core Syn:D
}( }( }(
My base plan is to do my X workout before 7am and any add-on will be in afternoon... Also will be measuring today (no pics)

JeanetteX - "XX in Progress"
Happy Day one! What fun this shall be! ~ Nice you found a golfing friend out there and still had plenty of family time yesterday! ~ Wendell brooded for a couple of hrs after the loss & dad refrained from calling... I dont like Football Sunday when the teams are my Dh/Dad rivals! LOL ~ On hat Bowflex- I bet you could get away without any dusting at all - just wear one of those surgical masks tho:7 ~ I'm WITH YOU on the only "rolls" in my house too! OH WELL- Thats why we are doing this crazy Round 2 isnt it?

DebraX - "X Coach"
Happy register day!!! All will be well!!! i want a full report on the cutie pies strolling around campus's these days!!! Good thing my parents didnt waste $ sending ME to college!!!:7 ~ Hooray on w/o AND Hanna Survival!!! Want all the details of DD's little face!

TracyX - "X Coach"
I almost hope ou get rained out so those little legs can takea break today}( ... Are ya SURE you dont want to start today??? All ya have to do is a little Core Syn & Day 1 is DONE!}( }( }( ~ I was ROF with your rendition of DH yesterday! I swear our spouses were seperated at birth! You could have easily been talking about Wendell & projects & do it himself & ADHD - Its not funny at all living with it at times especially since I am a big picture thinker - but man it was good seeing another woman who can understand! I think that that scenario alone explains any & all bad moods you & I may suffer from! :7 ~ Glad you looked over at BB- I didnt ever think for a sec they'd run on time... If Cathe never does BB CERTAINLY isnt going to! HA! Fingers crossed for Phase 3!!~ Eating report... Clean for 3 days and bloat all gone this morning!!!

NicoleX - "XX in Progress"
Now Nicole- PUT DOWN THAT THANKSGIVING DINNER FORK!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@
:+ You and Cheryl are REALLY taking this holiday seriously woman!:+ Its time to "X Out" Thanksgiving on your calendar!;-) :7 ;) :7 :7

Huggers to all!!! By the way MANY THANKS to ALL Xers who are helping us thru this next round! I appreciate all of you and know that without the team it wouldnt be remotely possible to accomplish!

Good Morning Xers!

Yesterday I took my photos (which I might post AFTER the 90 days, lol), did the fit test, measured (boy, that was scary!), and and I'm ready go BRING IT today :D I set up a blog to keep myself accountable: http://xmama.blogspot.com/ and I'll be tackling Chest & Back and ARX after the orthodontist this afternoon (ugh). I hope my mom (who is babysitting the girls while I take DS) behaves herself today. She was fine over the holiday weekend, but I know my mom... Who knows what today will bring.

Cheryl -- I think STS will be similar to the X in terms of the method of training and splits, but I think Cathe will put her own spin on things and mix it up :D Which is just great because it will be that much more variety for all us heavy lifters!!

Jeanette -- I'm tackling Doubles }( I'm glad you were able to get your golfing in :) I haven't heard from Wendy yet :( I'm hoping she and DD are just sleeping off the jet lag and haven't yet made it to the Starbucks with the internet access.

Debra -- Great job both with the workout (C&W is so fun!) and the concert, lol. I'm not sure *I* could've survived that much Hannah Montana. I hope you got a good night's sleep and you're ready to go today :)

Traci-X -- What sorts of workouts will you be adding on?

Hi to everyone else! I hope you're all able to get back to your normal routines after the holiday weekend!

Carol

Morning Gang:) :)

Call me the (F.E.U.E) got computer Saturday, nice one too at least it was. Turn on puter, even said hello to you guys, decided to do a clean up on computer, and it froze, OKAY...turned off the computer by the surge, hit power off and turned back on and NO MORE F%%$$ computer, it won’t come on. Did I crash this one too. I hate to tell my son he just brought it a few years ago. I'm mad........x( x( x( x( x( x( x(

Morning Xers,

Yes I am excited. :7 :7 :7 Round 3 / Week 1 / Day 1
Workout: C&B / ARX / 4DS KB cardio

I will have to take youngest DD to dance class tonight so will only have enough time for C&B before I head out. Will do 4DS KB cardio as a warm up to ARX later tonight.

Sorry to be missing all weekend. We were busy on Thursday with painting of oldest DD's room, and then we had our turkey dinner. On Friday we ran Cami to doggie daycare and then put the 2nd coat of paint on DD's room. Of course by the time that was done we needed to get ready for the water park weekend with my family. :D We got back yesterday afternoon, and all I could do was sit and stare at the TV while watching football. :D Then I had to go pick up Cami, who apparently had a good time, but was very happy to be home with us. She talked to us all the way home yesterday.

So I'm ready for the P90X challenge this week, feel like I ate way too much. :9 Guess that is why we started this challenge after the holiday.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Core Syn is done.... HOLY FREAKIN' COW! I sucked x( big time! My heartrate was so high I had to add in mini breaks... I am a sweat hog! No bonus round today... I am fried! WTH have I NOT x( been doing right?????? I shall not be subbing Core Syn as much as I thought- its a monster I must conquer! A full body workout for sure!! THATS how he gets me lean & mean this round}( I am once again HUMBLED by Dreya, Pam the Blam, Tony & the guy in the back! LOL BEST news is I got a sticker on my Wall Chart already!!! ZIPPITY

carol- LOVE the blog idea1!! i shall visit it weekly! Cool!!! ENJOY day 1!

lauriexx - we missed you but totally understand! happy day 1!!

teddygirl - step away from the electronics!!! LOL ` Did ya start X on Saturday as planned??? }(

Carol: You look nothing like I pictured!!! Why did I think you were my age??? Maybe just wanting more on this side of life to keep me feeling young!;-) i LOVE the blog- thanks for sharing it with us!!!

Good morning ladies!!!
Round 2, Lean Rotation, Phase 1, Week 1, Day 1

Here I am, FINALLY getting serious with my workouts. I sure admire all of you gals that do kick-butt workouts on a regular basis. I can see that I've been a real slacker. Reason I knew, I felt like a real bad klutz during Core Syn today. However my cardio was good during some of those chataranga runs and anything that raised the heart rate. Core strength was way down on the chart. I must have looked like a floundering fish in Banana/Superman whatevers. I feel really good right now though. I took measurements this morning :eek: . Hey, what better time to do that than after Thanksgiving? Can only get better from here, huh?

Tracy, yep, we will all have sky enthusiasm for a while. We'll be really needing your help on weeks 5 on out. Hope you can get a run in today. Did your DS's bike come yet?

Traci, sorry Wendell moped around. Funny how wrapped up in a game some people can be. I remember years ago when all my Portuguese uncles and Dad would be gathered Thanksgiving Day for football games on TV. Lots of cussing, yelling, smoking, drinking. After that, there was always a card game going on. I really don't miss those days at all. Dreya rolls went better than I thought they would. Like I said before, Weeble's wobble but they don't fall down. Great job on the recent clean eating. Wish I could say the same. Mom brought over a piece of pumpkin pie and some leftover carrot cake for me yesterday. It went in the trash this morning, I didn't even pick a little! Big victory for me! I'm glad I'm easing into the strength workouts with Core Syn. At least I didn't have all those pushups today. I thought of you today while I was doing Sphynx pushups. Do you modify for this one? I kind of flare an arm out to keep from any popping (no pain) my right shoulder. I also only used 5# weights on any that required weights. I can definitely feel jiggle all over, yuk! Looking to get lean again.

Latrese, so, so sorry about the computer! What's up with that? Did you start the X on Saturday? We're dying to know! Come share your workouts with us.

Laurie, sounds like you were pretty busy and productive over the holiday. I was pleased to see that I don't have to do C&B for a while on the Lean rotation. So Cami is a talker? Love talking dogs.

Carol, love your blog! I think you are going to see awesome results. Bet you are pretty strong already. Hoping to hear from Wendy soon too.

BBL,

Jeanette

Good morning:)

I missed you guys, okay folks, here's the deal. Thanksgiving was beautiful sharing good quality time with my family it was great. I cooked me a$$ off, dinner was good.

NO I didn’t start P90X on Saturday;( I was so upset about my computer;( But I did workout;-) Friday: I did cardio kicks & KM leg drills Sunday: 30 minute jog & GS legs. This morning I was pooped I JUST may start tonight or tomorrow, I will see once I get home.

Tracie: Nice work, you rock!

Jeanette: Aw…got your game face on, huh!

Carol: Nice Blog. thanks for sharing

Hi there. It seems like an Xer kind of day. Today I did Shoulders and arms and ARX. I think tomorrow I will sub Bryan Kest instead of Yoga X. I will bbl for personals. Have a great day.

Lea

Classic/ Week 2/ Day 1/ Chest & Back, ARX (+ LIC cardio combos 1-3)

Good morning!

CB is done for the 2nd time. I pushed and pulled out a couple more reps for each exercise. Felt good.

I did XStretch yesterday. I do enjoy that one. Let's see how you all did with Day 1, Round Two. If I recall, for the Lean Rotation, that is Core Synergistics. So, who did that?....

Tracy....Good morning to you! I hope you have a good week at work. It can't get much worse than last week, right?

Traci....Add ons? What add ons will you be doing? Oh my, I just read you CoreSyn result. Don't worry, familiarity will help you figure out how to pace yourself better so your heartrate doesn't go too high. I love your attitude: if the workout sucks, do it more often!!! :) :) :) Speaking of football, we had our equivalent of the Super Bowl yesterday. It's called the Gray Cup. Thankfully DH isn't so into football that he feels the need to build a party around it. He watched the game while helping the toddler build a train track around the living room. She's on her way to feeling better, but still struggling. At least last night she slept all the way through (ergo, I did too!). About your client who only lifted 2x/week for 3 months: that must only work for people who weren't exercising much before, right?? I hope you've told her how impressed your faceless electronic friends are by her success. YogaX didn't feel as hard as it did the first month of Round 1. I've definitely improved my stamina for those sorts of things. I think I need a little Eion nectar on my hips this afternoon, or maybe some Shiva Yoga Shakti twists and hip openers.

Teddygirl....Oh my lord!! That's horrible luck with the computer!! Is it possible that you're having power surges that are short circuiting your computers? I wish it was feasible to send you the one I'm using right now. We're going to order an iMac, probably today, and I'm not sure what will become of this Dell PC. It works just fine, just no dvd player, and I like the small space required for the iMac. I can free up some of the clutter if I get this big old PC off my desk.

Laurie....It still blows me away that you're willing to do this all again, for the third time!! Very funny about Cami talking to you. Was it nice little whimpers and licks, or big howly, growly barks?

Carol....Welcome to Round 1!! Have you tried any of the X workouts before? I'll be checking out your blog, for sure! What does your sister do for a living that is moving her to Albania?

Jeanette....That's hilarious about this being the best time to take measurements. You're so pragmatic :) You're already doing the Dreya Rolls without hands touching the floor? My mind boggles. Just think you lean you will be 12 weeks from now. Exciting! About my calorie burn: I think I've said before that I think my HRM overestimates. It told me this morning that I burned 991 calories, but I doubt it. Hm. I should investigate threads on the Polar F11 and see if others found the same thing. After all these fires, is there any part of California left for the wildlife to live in? It just sounds devastating.

Lea....I actually look forward to doing Shoulders & Arms. It's the only weight workout without any bodyweight exercises!! Are you pumped?

Debra....So how was the HM concert? I see you survived, but was it enjoyable on any level for you? Oh, it's lovely to see you had some energy yesterday and got in such a fun workout. Yay! Did DD get to pick which mini-mule got named after her? And does she now want to dye a stripe in her hair, to match? How did she like the HM concert, btw?

Nicole....I hope you had a good start to your second round, and that your back cooperated.

Have a great day, ya'll!
Sandra

Hi all of you crazy Xing ladies!!! I'm here with my pom poms cheering you on!!!!! Just picture me jumping up and down with a short skirt on!

Unlike you all, I will NOT be doing any difficult workouts today...but I will do yoga of some variety...We'll see who I am in the mood for when I make it upstairs later today.

I am officially a student now! I didn't get into the anatomy class...but that may be a blessing in disguise. I will be easing my way back into school with an intro to communications class that starts in January. WooHoo! I am feeling really excited about this new phase in my life. My cold is still hanging on, and after I finish posting I am heading for a quick nap. I have some things to do around the house today...but nothing major. DD had a fabulous time at the concert last night...but she was feeling VERY tired and cranky this morning, so I think I will leave her out of dance class today so that she can recuperate a bit. She always has a mountain of homework on Mondays, anyway.

~~~~~~personals~~~~~~~~

*****Carol...Love the blog!!! I will have to bookmark you so I can keep up with your travails! I am definitely impressed at how serious you are with the X. I certainly didn't go into it like that...so I am sure you will do fabulous.

****Teddygirl....Sending hugs and kisses to your computer!

****Lea...Hope SA went well today...How was ARX??? I certainly don't blame you for subbing Bryan tomorrow...I always thought Tony was a little over the top for yoga...but I appreciate that he added it into his rotation, since it made me start doing it on a more regular basis without feeling guilty about it.

****Jeanette...Glad you got a ride and golf in yesterday...You are so darn active, I can't keep up with you!! No, I won't be in school full time until I get accepted into the program I want. It will be kind of nice to ease my way into it. The screaming girls were pretty funny last night...they ranged in age from 3-16...I was surprised at the diversity of ages. I always felt like a klutz doing Core Syn..but I usually liked it...but I didn't have to do it every week either. Thanks for the fish visual. Go woman!

****Traci...I actually have the Christmas Wreath scent from Yankee Candle...and I really like it...they have a couple of other pine scents that are nice, too. LOL about those crazy boys and their sports! What is that about anyway?? I took a couple of pics of DD once we got home last night...didn't make it to get a disposable camera due to my really needing a nap after CW...and I will post them as soon as I can get a charger for my battery. No cute boys on campus...they ranged from scruffy to scary! LOL about Core Syn!! You will be having nightmares about it soon enough. I am proud of you for tackling it before 7am, though. I am sure next week will be easier...or not.....lol!

***Cheryl...Nice to see you!! Hope things are going well in your busy world!

***Laurie...Glad you had a nice time with the family this weekend...Bring it girl!

****Sandra....Aren't you feeling smug since you started the X last week and here everyone is just starting today! The concert was actually pretty good. I knew all of the songs...which is actually a little scary. I think Miley Cyrus is a cutie, so I did enjoy it...and just watching my DD's face and her excitement was worth it! There was a new baby mule, and that is the one that was named after her...and I don't think she wants a stripe, but she tells anyone who will listen that the stripes on the mules are birthmarks...she gets a real kick out of that for some reason. Glad you at least got to sleep through the night last night. Poor girl!

***Nicole...How many Thanksgiving dinners did you eat over the weekend?? Hope your back is doing beter.

***Tracy...We have nasty weather down here today, too. Foggy and drizzly...Hope you have an easy day at work with no screaming parents.

Okay...think I am caught up for now...Feeling like we need to send a search party out for Wendy to make sure she and the family arrived safely! Heading for my nap...and then some housework, I guess, before I pick up DD from school. I will be glad when I can breathe again. I woke myself up snoring last night. See, I don't even need a man around for that!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Core Synergistics:D

Off to Bring It! I'll be back:)

Nicole

Bring it!!!

http://images.meez.com/user16/07/02/09/070209_10019023368.gif[/img][/url]

Hey everybody,

I just noticed I posted my workout wrong,

Sat: Cardio Kicks & KM leg drills
Sun: 30 min jog & GS legs

Friday, hm...what did I get up and do I think I ran an hour and I did something else, hm......I took my other calendar down and replaced it with the X babe.

Anywhoo, you girls sure are quietly, what the X wiped you guys out :) need too go lay down, I understand :) :p Well if I don't post again I'll talk you Xers tomorrow, or who knows maybe I use Teddy computer.

Hi all,

I agree with TG, you all are pretty quiet today. I wouldn't want to start with CS because that one is hard. I hope Nicole faired OK. I think CS is hard on the back.

I don't have time for many personals tonight. I've procrastinated all last week and haven't looked at the material for my quiz on Thursday, so I'm going to have to study a little. I hate objective tests. I feel like I'm back in HS.

It rained today and I worked on learning more of Amy's step. That is some INTENSE cardio. Even just doing it to learn was hard. I probably should have taken a rest day. I could barely get my arms over my head and had to quit that about 1/2 way through. Then my blood sugar plummetted and I had to get some sugar. Shortly after that I broke into a cold sweat. Somehow I don't think that is probably too good. I did learn the first 4 combos and they really build in intensity. I previewed combo 5, but my brain just couldn't process anymore turns/ hops/ reverses/ stradles/ and whatever else she throws in there. It makes Cathe's HIS look like a walk in the park, but it will be a lot of fun and something to work towards doing without feeling wiped out.

TG - I'm sorry about the computer, here I thought you were having fun partying!

Carol - I'll be following the blog. That's a great way to track your journey.

Traci - You know you haven't been doing much cardio! What were you expecting? That's the only downfall to doing minimal cardio is that you have minimal cardiovascular fitness. I'm still not willing to give that up yet.

Sandra - You are sounding perky today.

Jeanette - I always love your descriptions. I'm sure it didn't look as bad as you said.

Laurie - Are you just doing phase 3?

Debra - Do you have HM ringing in your ears? Glad you survived. Interestingly, I was a very shy, only child too. Going back to school was probably the best thing that I ever did for myself. I'm glad you got the classes that you wanted. I bet anatomy will require some studying:)

Lea - Are you doing OK with the weights?

Nicole - How was the first day of the X?

I have procrastinated long enough. I have to go at least look over this silly stuff. I to Swifty and anyone else I missed.

Tracy

PS. Jeanette - DS's bike has not come and there was a problem with the order, so he is getting a different one. He called me at work, fretting about the color because one of the possibilities is blue and orange. I told him not to get it if it was that big of a deal, but then again, it comes in blue/black too, so it could be that color. It all boils down to the simple things.......

Ok, I really do have to go and study now.

Tracy

Where is everyone today??? What are you guys up to? Did Tony kick you a$$ that bad...LOL!!!!!! Hope everyone is okay...Just came back to report that I did Eoin's Strong, Free and Happy and I was pretty wiped out by doing just that! Darn cold. Anyhoo...I am planning on starting up with a regular rotation tomorrow.

Teddygirl...Have a good time with Ted tonight...I have CB coming over later to bring me dinner...I bet Ted is cooking for you!

Nicole...You must have gotten lost in the banana rolls or maybe the prison push-ups...Waving to you as you breeze by!

Sandra..I know my previous post is above yours...but I actually addressed your post...I hate it when they go out of order...so look up...

Okay ladies...Hope you are all surviving your first day of the X and your first day back at work after the long weekend. I will be looking for you all in the morning!

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Tracy...You snuck in...I think I remember you mentioning your only child status before. I really enjoyed being an only child for the most part..but I think it lead me to being too comfortable by myself and I don't always seek out the company or help of others when I should.

See you all in the morn!
Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi, everyone!

I ended up taking a rest day today - realized I hadn't taken one for a little over a week and first day at work was a killer! THings going well, though. Run and weights on tap for tomorrow morning.

Carol, loved your blog and your pictures!!!

Traci, sorry to hear CS kicked your booty - but it's good for you, I'm sure! I'm bowing in humility and reverence at how hard that must have been today. Good job for getting through it!

Teddygirl, so sorry about the computer nightmares. Aaagh!!!

Debra, Sandra, Tracy - waving hello to you all -

Netta - good luck on that workout!

Cheryl

Whew! CS was killer! I guess my fitness level has suffered since the last round. I am looking forward to improvements. I'm going to take my measurements and pictures tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday. I was up at my mom's until late and too tired when I got back home.

Too much Thanksgiving food for me. I'm so glad to be back on track today! I need to go to the store and get more veggies. I will be eating primarily out of The Eat Clean Diet Cookbook. It has lots of great recipes and my DH and kids like them too:)

I went to PT today and they did electric something or other to my back. I guess we'll see what it does. I already do everything they are telling me to. I think they are looking at me as a challenge to their PT skills. They say, have you done this? Yes. Have you done that? Yes. Ok, and your back still hurts? Hmmmm. :)

*Traci-X, My sister got the wall chart and printed it out for me:D Thank you!! She thinks we're a bunch of crazy girls:) I'll hold your hand tightly for clean eating strength! I'm glad CS kicked your butt as much as it did mine! I am leaving that one in because I think it's very important. the only thing I'll sub this round is cardio with doubles of yoga. I'll post that in a minute.

*Tracy, I promise to be careful with my back this round. I'll be doing Back In Shape after each back workout. It has all of the stretches and exercises that my PT wants me to do. I wish I had a chin-up bar because the lat pulls are what kills me. I think I'll use a lighter band this time like you suggested. CS was a killer but I think I can work up to it. I may have to take full rests on a couple of the rest weeks per my PT. They want me to take a total break for a few weeks but you know me:p

*Lea, Sounds like the raw food fair was fun! I wish we had holistic/natural food fair around here. I will sub Yoga X sometimes too but I'll get most of my yoga through doubles.

*Debra, Glad you survived the HM concert:D Were all the screaming girls just too much? ^5 on doing C&W yesterday! I'm proud of you:) So glad you are on the road to better things! College will be great! I've heard many say it was so much better going later in life than earlier because you are going with a goal in mind. I know you'll do great!

*Carol, So, how was your first day of the X? I see you're doing Classic. It's a good one to start with. Because of my injuries and need for a little mix up, I am doing the Lean rotation. I hope we all have fun together:) Thanks for sharing your blog!

*Cheryl, Glad I had a partner in T-day food crime:D I ate too much but I'm back on track today! Yes, I think STS is just like the X but I bet Cathe kicks it up a notch!

*Jeanette, A little chilly for a ride, huh? Way to stay on task! I'd have run with my tail between my legs:) I'm with you on taking measurements now, they couldn't get much worse:p I finished my last round the week before my birthday in mid-July. It seems like forever ago. I'll post my revised Lean rotation in a minute.

*Teddygirl, Glad to see you pop in! Still having computer troubles. huh? I hope you get them fixed soon so we can see you more:)

*Sandra, Ugh, CS kicked my butt! Be glad your doing Classic so you can steer clear except for here and there:) Look at you adding on Doubles! I'll be doing the same but it will be doubles of yoga. My back is talking to me a little bit, but I'll show it who's boss:D I'm so glad to have you along for the ride;)

I'm going to out the boys to bed then I'll post my revision ideas.

Nicole

Bring it!!!

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.