Xer .....Wednesday------_____-----

Hi again,

I had a shorter run yesterday with DS, but we did do two nasty hills so that counts for something. I really didn't feel like going, yet again, but once I got out there I felt pretty good. Then I did the Shiva live. I love that, but it is hard on the upper body.

Today is SJP leg work, S&H Tri/chest, and maybe delts, depending on how much time I have. Then a little yoga.

Sandra - Glad you liked the cardio power. I just don't care for that BC at all. Maybe it will work as an add on, but alone..... You are sounding so cheery. I guess the X is working well for you so far.

Jeanette - I love th messy look on hair. I'm not a hair person, so mine looks messy every day. I bet it feels good to get lots of errands run. I like Amy's step because she doesn't do endless repeaters and fill in moves. It just goes from one combo to the other, so the HR doesn't drop.

Debra - I love the new perky holiday meez. What a great choice for you. I like Amy's style. She's not as polished as Cathe, but I think Slo Mo has potential. She does have big boobs! Mine are shrinking and shrinking.

Traci - Sorry the appt got cancelled. I've given up on some things with DH and I wish he'd do the same with me. We are who we are, and your comment about Wendell saying the same things last year reminded me of that. DH ends up having the same old conversation/ arguement with me and I've gotten to the point where I basically ignore him (his is usually about sex). Last time I went into a rage about not getting reciepts for charges to the business debit card and they all looked at me like I was also speaking Greek. DS threw the debit card down and said here take it, and I said "Fine!" Of course he picked it back up a couple of hours later. I was so piss*d! I'm sure I have multiple debits again this month and no reciepts.

Lea - I bought Sean C live. I haven't tried it yet.

I ran out of time for the rest of the personals. I'll catch up with everyone else this afternoon. It's 6:03, and I should be almost walking out the door.

Tracy

Good morning. Today is leg/back and ARX. Sorry that I didn't have a chance to catch up with personals. DS is all right, he dropped a toy on his foot. He was a bit tired yesterday since he has been getting up early this week because I have been getting up earlier. He is my right hip and can't sleep without me(have to so break him of that). So anything that happened yesterday morning he was in tears. It took me about an hour to get him to nap. So, I will try again today to catch up with all of you.

Tracy - Let me know how that dvd is.

Ok, time to workout. Chat with all of you later.

Lea

Ok gang- Santa Tony’s’ Card List is almost ready to go…. Just need Carol & Wendy’s info (address & last name) I know a Road Tripper has Wendy’s info… pretty please!!!

Wendell update: Still in doghouse! LOL Yesterday I was just never in the mood to accept his pathetic “I’m so sorry I hurt you” BS… So here’s what he’s doing… He has been doing all these household projects that have been on the list for months… BUT – he’s not telling me he’s doing them – what happens? I go & buy duplicate stuff to do the projects myself! THAT ticked me off more because now I had to go back to all the stores & return everything! DOUBLE WORK!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I did wake up today feeling better tho- I think I shall just wait & see what else he can get done tonight before I accept his apology!

Will be rescheduling my hair later today… my availability for 3 hour block of time is pretty ugly tho… I HAVE to do this we have holiday events starting next week….

On to the regular stuff…. Thanks for letting me vent !!

RD 2 / Phase 1/ Day 3: Shoulders & Arms + ARX

TeddyGirl: Round 1
I totally forgot about the TM programs! I should use those on mine! Good Idea!!! Ya think really short on the hair??? My hairdresser already told me she WOULD NOT do a super short cut (I think Meg Ryan!) because I have to learn to see myself with it short. I think she’s right… I’d cry seeing all my hair gone PLUS if it looked bad I’d be freaked out for months!

Carol: Round 1
Miss you!!! Is Tony treating you nicely??? I better check your blog today & see whats up!

Laurie: Round 3 :eek:
BRING IT BABY!!! Are you making Dreya look like a slug this round??

Jeanette: Round 2
Good lord Jeanette- what drugs – I mean vitamins do you take every day!!! I am ready for a nap after reading your day! SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE!!!!! ROF!!!!!!!!~ Changing bike colors sounds like something I could get into!! I think I’d crash myself tho- looking down at my bike while riding!!! LOL ~~ I never noticed Jari’s boobs as I was always cringing at her body… wondering- Exactly how few calories does one need to eat to look anorexic yet swear to not be???

DebraX- Workin it on her own

Now were talkin’ girlfriend!!! That’s a Meez I can use for motivation!!!! This is PERFECT! I look at Lea to calm/center thyself – I look at Nicole to giggle and lighten up & I look at you to get my butt up and BRING IT!!! The shoes are such a Debra thing!!! LOVE IT DAH-LING!!! ~ Glad you ripped open Slo Mo!! I adore her upper work! I much prefer Cathe’s style of teaching as well but that lazy woman just can’t seem to make me enough DVDs!!! ROF~ BOOBIES!!! Yep some women are very abundant!!! LOL ~~Well this is getting to be VERY serious with CB! Not only did you get him sick you 2 see each other sick!! That’s like the ultimate sign of a serious relationship!!! ~ On the master list of addresses…. The group asked me not to give out their home address to you… JOKING!!!!!!! Just waiting on Carol & someone to provide me Wendy’s info & we will shoot it out pronto!! ~ I told one of you crazy gals yesterday on email that I felt much better knowing so many wonderful places to go when I run away from home!!!!! LOL

Lea: Round 2
Are you thinking of Slo Mo from Amy or her step work??? I don’t see you liking either much! LOL ~I’m doing Lean my dear.. Can’t ya tell how lean I look? Its day 3 already! ~ Sorry I haven’t called… been like a headless thanksgiving turkey for weeks! I think I need to meditate A LOT! Where do things stand with the Strike/Tommy? ~ Hope DS didn’t fracture anything!!!

Nicole: Round 2
I think Sandra’s right about the back work & bands… Play it safe at least round 1. ! If I can force myself to stay on knees for Push-ups for a bit you can use bands. LOL on cardioX! I agree- maybe it’s that ANYTHING Phase 1 will kick our collective butts! Again- your Meez makes me smile!

Cheryl: Workin it on her own

Hope all those clients are treating you nicely! You need some vacation time!!!! XXOO

TracyX Workin it on her own

ROF on Wednesday… Ya know what? Sometimes a Wednesday is just a Wednesday! ~ I received Shiva Live but have yet to open… so much to do…. Glad you had 2 great hills yesterday ! ~ Amy’s Big Bobs! ROF again!!! The first thing that always catches my eye in her DVDs is all the cleavage! You just don’t see it in Cathes except in bend over stuff but Amy? Oh My !!!! Since I am down to almost nothing I guess I notice it even more! ~ You are so right that we are who we are… I guess I just hope that if something is brought to attention that it can change… I think I take it all too personally- It feels like a lack of respect to me yet I know its really not about me- its about his inability to handle stress/multiple tasks etc/focus etc…Thanks foe sharing about debit card- helps me remember that we all have issues in our marriages

Sandra: Round 2
Good sub Ms Sandra!!!! I swear I don’t even think about all the new Cathe cardio as subs… MENTAL BLOCK! The only reason I can think that Plyo is omitted in Lean is because it could build the quads (it does mine) Plyo is what gave me my first visible cut without flexing! I shall be adding it somewhere!! ~ The internet/cable/phone get a hook up on Monday with AT&T… We have been without home phone service for over a week… I can call out but we get no ring when a person calls in… That’s no biggie- I do worry about the solicitors feelings getting hurt at this time of year – NOT!!!! Still have cable/internet so keeping tootsies crossed! ~~ Pumpkin Spice makes me HUNGRY!!! LOLOLOL I think that was the cause of my last sugar relapse! ~ Actually Halloween is Xmas Kickoff in all stores and T-giving is kickoff for parades! I think it’s utterly crazy! ~ You were dead on about Plyo when you talked to Carol yesterday… I’d forgotten about all that!

Swifty XX :eek: - Workin it on her own
WHERE’s AMY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Amy- Workin it on her own
WHERE’s AMY????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wendy: Round 2 from Asia
Going to look at your blog…. Just in case!!!!!!!!!!!!

:* :* :* :*

LEA!!!!!! Your poor little boy! Too much trauma out their without mom! Happy workout

FYI: No new blog info from Wendy & Carol

http://tonyhorton.blogspot.com/
The last 2 articles Tony posted are really good... I love the 2nd one if you scroll- living (working out) in the moment without a mask.... I LOVE tony!

Happy Hump Day Xers!!

So I tackled PlyoX for the first time yesterday. It wasn't too bad, more leg work than I thought it would be. The cardio factor wasn't too bad, but maybe I wasn't pushing hard enough, lol. I'm feeling it in my quads this morning, though. My abs are still sore from Monday, so I'm not looking too forward to ARX, but I'll still be BRINGING IT later on along with Shoulders & Arms. Sick as I am, I'm actually looking forward to that one. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, lol. I'd love to kick this germ to the curb, though. I'm not REALLY sick, but just not quite 100%, either. It's annoying and I wasn't feeling to great last night. I'm better this morning, but I now have a tenor voice instead of my normal soprano, lol. The coughing has been rough on my throat.

Jeanette -- I'm glad to hear PlyoX never gets any easier, lol :p I live about 2 hrs from Wendy, so we ended up meeting pretty close to the halfway point last week when we met up.

Laurie -- Those rock star jumps were a little, um, strange and awkward. Maybe I'll like them better later on. Actually, my favorite round was the bonus round with the sports moves. I liked those best, lol.

Teddygirl -- You can do it! Which rotation will you be BRINGING IT with?

Traci-X -- I've done most of Tony's weight workouts before, so I know what type of torture he can dish out }( but it still hurts!! And yes, I agree, definitely good for the body. I've lost ground on the pullups by slacking off. Tony will make sure that doesn't happen again!! My blog is all caught up now :D I didn't update last night b/c I wasn't feeling good. I went to bed early, too. I'll email you with my info in a minute...

Sandra -- If PlyoX is so fun, why did you sub? ;-) I'm not sure I'd call it fun, but it wasn't too bad, either, lol.

Nicole -- I'm a cardio junkie, so the thought of doing cardio only twice a week for 13 weeks is just too hard, lol. I need to add some in, plus I can get my Cathe fix that way :D

Debra -- I need to clean my DDs' room, too. Ugh! I'm with ya, no small feat. I like what you said about boy-style Cathe intervals. It's definitely like boy-style BC from the 4DS. Much more sporty.

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good morning Xers

Okay, me name isn’t Teddygirl No workout last night, least not with Tony. When I got home Ted did something marvelous for me, I tell you. Dinner and roses on the table bubble bath awaiting for me. I had the nerves to say yeah but I was going to workout, he got a little upset so I didn’t I tell you. I was worn out this morning sluggish, I had to walk around and even sit down trying to regroup, we had a GOOD time last night, even watched a movie Kat Williams comedy.

I’m going to start P90X next week this week JUST isn’t happening, its all good. Anyhoo
After I collected myself, hopped on TM and did a 30 minute aerobic workout, I even hopped off few times OUCH. After that TRY too do MIS upper body I made it but it was the worst workout I could barely lift I used 30lb for chest, 15lb DB’s for me laps everything else I only used 5 and 8 lbs DB, mind you haven’t worked UB in awhile sad! But am feeling the DOMS in upper body.

Afterwards, had a protein drink laid back down for 20 minutes and got myself together for work man oh man, one of them days.

I'm here, Traci......;-)

Work this last weekend was absolutely AWFUL!!! We have been having some super, super sick people coming in and I haven't been able to sit, much less play on the internet!

Yesterday I did Amy Bento's new step workout! Talk about a challenge! She's fun and athletic, but it took me 90 minutes to get through it!!! I haven't done "marathon cardio" in a LONG time and it certainly kicked my butt! I wasn't expecting it to take that long, heck the timer on the DVD player only said 50-something minutes!!! I guess it was all that rewinding and putting the eyes back in my head after trying to figure out what they just did!!!:7

Today is weights, lower body. I think that I'm going to try Amy Bento's Slow Mo stuff. I ended up ordering it last week after I got paid and it showed up 3 days later! She even wrote a nice note on the invoice! I was impressed!! So far, I really like her stuff, but like anything, it will take some time to get used to!

Off to check what's been going on lately.....

Good morning,
Shoulders & Arms it was for me this morning (no bonus round) and will do AbX tonite. Looking forward to AbX for some reason. I think good abs was my best result from the last round. Actually, I'm already feeling trimmer/stronger in the core area. Could be my imagination, but I don't think so as I know my body pretty well and notice any changes. S&A was good, I did go a little lighter on the upright raises for shoulders as I don't want to feel it in my right elbow. Elbow is doing really well so far.

Tracy, good job on the nasty hills. I always feel such accomplishment on the bike afterwards when I do something that I really don't feel like doing. Good job!!! If we lived closer, I think you would be an excellent riding partner for me and I hope me for you. I'm hoping I can scrunch my hair up good this morning like my hairdresser did. I need to leave the brush alone....leave the brush alone...don't touch the brush LOL! I need to get Amy's step. I hate endless repeaters. I love my mind thinking on the routines.

Lea, glad your DS is okay. Enjoy L&B and Abx. I have that one on Monday. I remember liking L&B. Hope I still like it.

Traci, I say get some mileage out of your tiff with DH. Milk it for all you can!!! Hope you can reschedule the hair appointment for a time in the not so distant future. Wow, some of these salons get so booked. I have to also book my dental cleanings way out in the future too. Think they have programs on the computer where you can put different hairstyles on your face/head and see how they look. I have always had and love short hair. My one sister has a little tiny face and big permed shoulder length hair that looks awful on her. I just want to take her and get it cut off. Yep, Jari Love is way too thin. All teeth looking in the face. I wonder how much she eats too. Wasn't Miss Sandra spot on with her description of PlyoX? She's too smart!!

Carol, hope that bug gets the heck out of Dodge. I haven't had a cold in going on 2 years now, but when I do get one, they stay for a long, long time. Hate it. All that mucuous. Yuk. Coughing wrecks out my voice too. By the way, are you a singer? Sandra's description of PlyoX was exactly how I felt it. I hit the wall pretty good during the 3rd week. After that, it was never so bad, but I'll never forget that 3rd time. I sure wish I lived closer to all you Xers. Hoping we can come up with a time/place to meet up this year.

Anointed, what a fantastic evening for you last night. Hope Ted is getting used to the idea that next week you will be bringing it in the evenings. He's so sweet. Hope you recover today. Must have been quite the workout last night, huh ;) }(? Hope you can stay awake at your desk today.

Amy, good to hear from you. Sorry you have been so busy. You nurses are awesome and I commend the great work you do. Told Tracy that I have to check out Amy's step workout. Sounds like something I would like.

Got to run, hoping to see Debra's new Meez. Know she was tinkering with it last night. All I saw was the one with the girl laying by the computer.

Jeanette

I'll be back soon but.......... LATRESE!!!!!!!! ted is OBVIOUSLY jealous of Tony! Tell him to stop the sabotage!!!!!!!! Nookie, flowers, dinner- come only AFTER you have had Tony!! His workouts are leass than 40 minutes - skip warm up in the evening.... its a 35 minute workout! C'mon TEDDYGIRL!!!! I may have to call Ted and put him in his place - BEHIND TONY!!!!!!}(

The thing with Ted is he wants most my time when I get home. If I have my evening planned, for instants like last night wanting to do my workout, the first thing he’ll say is NO your not WE going to blah..blah..you feel me, I’m not sure how I feel about that, then it leads up too a argument and I will end up going into my bedroom and slam the door, and we won't talk. I’m use to doing what ever when ever. The other day he tells me, NO more workout on Sunday that’s going to be your rest day. I said NO it isn't, he said Yes it is, that’s the Lord day or may say your body needs one day too rest, I don’t like that.

I really don’t like him to plan my evening either but last night, was good, had everything too do with a BIG argument we had, to the point I told him to leave and never come back, didn’t tell you guys bout that so the dinner was his way of making up; it really was perfect timing for him.

The pants I’m wearing today they are tight again, I’m thinking it could be from all the heavy leg work or Ted’s cooking, it is really starting too be a problem I don’t want to eat when I get home. When I get home from work, first thing he’ll say what do you want to eat this or that. And if I say I ate already, he'd say, but you didn’t eat dinner, me, YES I DID, really tho, starting to bug me out, and that’s not good.

That’s all I got too say about this, Yes he’s sweet and all BUT………it is putting to much pressure on me, like last night I was all pumped to do me, and then he'll throw this back at me you already worked out this morning ARGH....Sorry guys I but I guess I needed to vent, He is really starting to bother me.

I am here...just barely, though. My back went out this morning as I was giving the cat her medicine...I could barely stand up. I tried to stretch out a bit and that helped some, but I am in a tremendous amount of pain. WTH?!? I am sitting here with a heating pad...I took a muscle relaxer, but so far no relief. I was supposed to go to yoga and then I had a ton of errands to do...but it looks like I will sitting/lying very still most of the day since anytime I move I have shooting pain in my back, hip, and down my leg. I can barely walk up the stairs. It su**s to get old! If I can loosen up a bit I will try to do some Eoin later...but that all depends on whether I can actually make it up the stairs by then.

~~~~~~~~personals~~~~~~~~~~

***Jeanette Glad your elbow is holding out so far...some of that shoulder work can do a number on your elbow too. I bet you new haircut is cute...a little punk is good! CB was definitely out of sorts when I talked to him last night...but I don't blame him since he was feeling yucky...The bonus of not living with a man is that you don't have to listen to any whining if you don't want! You can just say you have to go and hang up the phone. I guess you will have something to look forward to this evening...ARX! Good you are already feeling results...that always keeps motivation up!

****Tracy I am looking forward to doing the Shiva live...I almost started it the other day, but I didn't have time to do the whole thing, and I really thought I should have the full 90 minutes to do it. I actually have a yoga related question for you. I am having a hard time with the backbends...I am sure my front body is not as open as it should be...but I tend to feel it in my back and I know that I shouldn't...I even feel my lower back tweaking some during the modified half backbend...Please send me some advice on the best way to position myself to do these moves properly. I agree that Slo Mo has potential...I just need to get used to the moves and try to use correct form. My boobs are shrinking too...not that they were ever large...except when I was pregnant...LOL!

****Lea Sorry DS is a little clingy...DD went through that stage too. Not a lot of fun for mom! Have fun with Tony!

****Traci You are cracking me up with all the Wendell talk...He just can't win right now...LOL! Milk it, baby...milk it!!! Hope you get that hair appt rescheduled...I have an appt for next week to get some highlights that are desperately needed! My hair is looking a bit dingy. Just because I gave CB my cold doesn't mean it is a serious relationship...It just means I kissed him while I was sick...crazy woman!! Bring it today with those shoulders and arms lady!

****Carol Glad you enjoyed Plyo yesterday...I think the next time you do it you will be able to go a bit harder since you will be used to the moves. Nice how Tony uses the one-legged guy to make you feel guilty if you don't give it your all! Shoulders and Arms was always one of my favorites...Maybe I will drag that one out again soon. Sorry that cold is hanging on...I know how you feel. I am still blowing my nose countless times a day!

****Teddygirl Ted is a keeper for sure...dinner, roses and a bath?!? That's what I am talking about!!! I am sure you will be able to get your schedule straight to start the X next week.

****Amy Sorry things have been tough at work...I always figure if we haven't heard from you that is what is going on. The holidays are he!!....people start dropping like flies! I can't tell you how many of my relatives have died on and around Xmas...Why do you think that is?? Good luck with Slo Mo today...I am sure you will like it...just be careful on your form.

I think I caught up with everyone else last night. Well, the muscle relaxers have kicked in and I am feeling a bit loopy...So I had better lay down for a bit...Hope everyone is have a fabulous day....Bring it Xers!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Teddygirl......Sorry Ted is starting to bug you...It sounds like he wants more of your time than you are willing to share...I am assuming that you have talked to him about this in a nice way and it is just not getting through...Men can be very dense sometimes! It sounds like he is a great guy...just a little overbearing...Does he understand that if he keeps pushing you, he is gong to lose you? I know that he must care about you tons or he wouldn't be working so hard...but maybe you can find a way to let him know not to work so hard and just let things happen as they should without so much time together. Good luck! Keep venting whenever you need to!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

for no apparent reason, I just wooped down a snicker bar, I tell you, driving me to eating Dam! Don't like drama, I’m going to talk again when I get home tonight. I think he forgot what we agreed on.

Thanks Debra he really is a sweetie and a keeper :) I get really angry at him, mainly since he's been back I have gained back so much weight. It bugs me OUT and he LOVES that I gain the weight back, he tells me everyday how the weight looks good on me, I got boobs and butt, that's a man thing. He have always told me I don't look as good thin I could go on and on..........Just need to find a way too get a grip on things so I could do what and whenever

ADDED..........

I'm really pissed now just ate candy bar when I have got two apple sitting on my desk, see what I'm talking about! that's a set back for me today workout doesn't count........

Classic/ Week 2/ Day 3/ Shoulders & Arms, ARX (+first 26mins of Cardio Fusion: BM2 warm up, BM2 bonus cardio, LIC bonus cardio).

Good morning,

Ahhhhhhh. Very nice workout today. I went up a bit on most of the weights, and am almost where I was when I finished Round 1. ARX always feels easiest after SA, too, maybe because my hip flexors and core aren't burnt out from push/pull ups, or any leg work? The doms from CB is 30% what it was last week. Thank heavens. Last week was tough. How are the rest of you doing?

Tracy....Wordless Wednesday, huh? Argh. I completely understand your anger about the credit card. That would drive me insane, too. Yup, I like the BC cardio very much. I also really enjoy the Drill Max cardio, so perhaps that's just my kind of thing. Doing the KB and BC cardio together felt like a really fun, medium-high intensity cardio workout.

Lea....Ach, that kid-in-the-bed situation can be tough to change. Some kids just seem to really want another warm body when they sleep, while others don't. I had my toddler in bed with us last week when she had a fever and bad cough, and she woke up at 5am, demanding to be brought back to her own bed. And DH wasn't even snoring!

Traci....Thanks for the Tony blog update. I'll check them out when I'm done here. Oh good gravy! Wendell is damned if he doesn't, and damned if he does! I hope you all make peace soon...you know he's only doing this for the make-up whoopie ;) You need 3 HOURS to get your hair done?? I won't even ask; you live in Texas, the Big Hair State. No home phone service? Do you have a cell phone for all those clients who are trying to reach you?

Carol....I'm with you on wishing those germs would flee. Uh, I don't think I *ever* used the word "fun" to describe PlyoX! If I did, it was because someone temporarily overtook my keyboard. I do not consider that workout fun. If I want fun, I'll put in Cathe's new step workouts, or some Christi Taylor. I subbed because I get bored of any cardio workout that I have to do more than once a month. I did manage to do it every week in Round One, but I still shudder when I think of it. Shoulders and Arms is a great workout. Have fun today!!

Teddygirl....I thought the same thing as Traci when I read your post: Sabatogue!!! Get Teddy on the Tony Train with you, and make sure he knows which days you have time to play, and which days you have to workout. Or better yet, do the P90X workouts in the morning, and leave your optional add-ons for the evenings. Traci's right that the workouts are pretty short, especially when you take off the warm up. Chest & Back, no warm up, is 44mins. Shoulders & Arms, no warm up, is 50mins. Legs & Back, no warm up, is 50mins. ARX, once Tony stops yakking, is 14mins.

Amy....Hmmmm, another good review of Amy's step workout. My credit card is starting to glow....

Jeanette....Wednesday is the day that all the rotations sync up, so I finally feel like I worked out along with the rest of you. Have fun with ARX tonight. I wasn't intending to do it 3x a week this round, but surprisingly have found it not so bad. I'm challenging myself to be able to do uber-advanced version of all the exercises by the end of this round: hands off the ground, legs crossed, etc. LMAO about the sweet potato casserole hair growing secret! You can rationalize anything, can't you? Yes, you lucky girl, you get to avoid PlyoX altogether!! I think you should sub it in for CardioX once a month ;) I'll mention the paint to Peter. I'll bet he knows how it works. Will report back. I will also look up which CIA workout I have with Christi; I don't remember. It has a hi/lo workout, and a step workout.

Nicole....I'm really enjoying Round 2, thank you for asking. The kids are doing well, too. The toddler seems to have finally gotten past her germs, and is eating and drinking again. We're off to the grocery store this morning ;( Do you take your kids grocery shopping with you?

Debra....My word, you were some productive yesterday, even managing to find time to play with your Meez. I hope you plan to take the rest of the week off! Yes, I like leg work. I think I developed a taste for masochistic lower body work after doing a few Cathe rotations, a few years ago. She is merciless with the lower body ("I know you're tired, but jump higher!"). There isn't much happening with the dissertation right now, but I plan to change that really soon. I have finally found someone who might be able to babysit the toddler a few mornings a week, while I work. If you open and heat a can of Campbell's Chunky for CB, he'd better just smile and nod, smile and nod.

It's grocery shopping day, so I'd better hit the showers and get DD and I bundled up in our 6 layers of snow gear.

TTFN,
Sandra

Sandra: workout for him is always starting soon. Which doesn’t bother me, because, its all about me (don’t take that the wrong way) He knows me, we've been together 8 years he knows I workout. I stopped evening workouts to have the time with him so there’s no drama. I swear drama makes me eat, that candy bar I just wooped down has been in my desk draw for months, open my draw and ripped it open, didn't even think about it, that's what I do when things are bothering me EAT x( this could continue all day long, if I don't get a grip. All morning been thinking how to deal with this. I love him like crazy too, but, just so use too my routine. Its going to work out:)

AH......Legs/Back and ARX done. And it feels so good to be able to do the X again. I am loving it so far this round. I hope that I can put enough variety into the workouts that I don't get bored this time. Tomorrow I think I will do Kick Max instead of Kenpo X. Hmm...we will see.

Off to drop oldest DS at school. Then youngest DS and I are going to go to Whole Foods and then we will be back. Hopefully then, DS will give me enough time to do personals today:* . If not, have a great day.

Lea

Still no workout yet but let me tell you – I have been a busy girl!
Baked 16 loaves of my special banana cinnamon bread to give as the In Law adult gifts (I freeze them) had leftover batter so made Wendell some extra special “make-up” cupcakes (his have RUM!) All the while listening to holiday tunes… I’m all better now….

Hair R/S for NEXT week Wednesday AM- I told Felicia if she cancelled again on me she’d be doing my hair at MY HOUSE! LOLOLOl

Checked on my Bowflex Selectec order… is scheduled to ship Dec 8-10 so I should have before Xmas!!! ZIPPITY

RD 2 / Phase 1/ Day 3: Shoulders & Arms + ARX
I’m getting to it I swear!

TeddyGirl: Round 1
Oh sweetie my joking note to Ted made your top blow!!!!! PUT DOWN THE SUGAR!!!! Sugar will not fix the issues – you need TONY!!!! LOLOLOL- Girl I totally get the frustration …. This too shall pass- just get it all talked out and don’t deviate from the agreement. LOVE IS TOO HARD!!! Here’s what I would do…. “Ted, I love you but I’m not happy with myself when I don’t workout. If you will refrain from distracting me until AFTER my evening workouts I will give you the best sex you’ve ever had after each workout with Tony.” heheheheheh

Carol: Round 1
Another vote for Cathe’s more sporty & functional work!!! Cant wait to read the updated blog!! Glad your quads are feelin’ the love today!!! Be careful over-doing it with doubles… Your body is working PLENTY hard enough this first phase without extra cardio…. Just get all better.

Jeanette: Round 2
LOL on milking the spousal argument… I think I did! We have never gone longer than a couple of hours before and ALWAYS when one of us makes the first move the other follows…I actually think that’s what got his attention tho- I wasn’t ready to accept his apology – I shut down this time & he knows from past marriage what that means… I think it scared him. – I’ll try and locate one of those programs… COOL if I can figure it out…. I bet your hair is just too cute! I am not one to EVER do more than throw it up or spritz with curly stuff and go…. I agree that its “easy” to see results with the sequencing of X… I tell ya its magic to my body!

DebraX- Workin it on her own
YOU POOR THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re aren’t suppose to be on IL until you start X!!!!! Thank goodness you don’t have any absolute must do’s today… Sleep – relax – meditate!!! I tell ya girl its stress related… Look for a Reiki Master – it will fix you up now and for the future…. XXOOXOXO

Lea: Round 2
Well aren’t you the little XX’er this week! I hope Tony doesn’t mind a late w/o with me today…. No frets on personals… You are a very good mama!

Sandra: Round 2
Awwwww the visions of you & DD all bundled up! Do you have matching winter gear??? HOORAY on a potential morning sitter!!! That will make you feel like a new woman! Your suggestion to Jeanette about subbing CardioX with Plyo is actually BRILLIANT! Maybe every other week for me… ROF that you know EVERY workout time without w/up!!!! ^5~ You & my sister think I am a witch to Wendell! TRUST me – angelic is not part of his personality… He told me before we got married that he was the most selfish man on earth… silly me- didn’t believe it until 2005! LOL EXCELLENT news about your strength gains from last round to this… Feeling pretty powerful???? ~~ ROF about 3 hour hair!!!! The salon is 40 minutes away on a good traffic day... drive that roundtrip & I have less than 2 hours to discuss my hair desires, look for pics, get 3 colors put in, a cut & a style.... NO BIG HAIR you silly silly woman!!!

Amy- Workin it on her own
Well there you are little woman!!!! So sorry you had a stress filled holiday at “the office!”…. Breathe deeply! The crazies are back in seclusion for 30 days. Glad you are lovin’ the new Slo Mos!!!

Hugs & kissies to all:*

Tracie: See what you've started, really tho, Ted is a yellow goodie:9 I know many of woman would like a too have a man like him, especially the ones I know. I like the way you stated that, I did do that and he agreed, but I guess we need to re-do them vows:+ Oh my, I betcha I wouldn’t have a problem if saying too him “the best sex ever” I bet he’d be quieter than a freaking mouse, but me tired after working:+ don't want him to hold me too that on, lol Good looking out sis :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.