Xer Wed:::Another weekend in sight!:::

teddy16410

Cathlete
[font face="tahoma"]Happy Wednesday Gang![font/tahoma]
That’s actuall “Happy Cycle Day 25 Gang” for a few Xers!

Firm It Up Floor with ankle weights (Slim Series & includes Abs) + PlyoX 1 Round
Gotta say that so far I am surprised by how good my lower body feels with 2 fairly tough days back to back… ya’ll know that I usually cant walk after leg day… maybe by working them daily the muscles just don’t have an opportunity to scream… whatever it is the lack of “potty pain” is enough to make me stay true to lower! HA :+ :+

Found (but didnt buy YET) some dial a weight dumbbells at Academy yesterday... They dial into 15-28 pounds in 2 # increments... I NEED THOSE!!! Only 34.99.... Think I'll go back today and pick up a set for myself in anticipation of lifting again someday !

Thanks for all the shoulder sympathy gang! Sometimes these things just feel better with a well wishes and empathy from 15 Xers! :+
Funny doing DM yesterday – I didn’t use any arm work at all that Cathe does (ended up doing as produced) and didn’t do her warm up – partly because its not my favorite ;-) and partly because I didn’t want to warm up upper that way…. Did my own thing… Forgot how much I had to FF with all the Tricep ball work, pushups planks etc…. I actually didn’t mind the mini FF breaks too much! Ha ~Like Debra it was a later than expected w/o that I almost blew off but I rallied the “X- pectation” of just push play and was so glad I did.

Wendell was able to get me wrapped up in the shoulder brace in about 2 seconds! I had to laugh at myself because once the contraption was on it was OBVIOUS how it works… I like this one as it has an ice/heat pack that is large and hits a good portion of upper arm / shoulder/trapezius area… FELT GREAT and I woke up today with no pain..

~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***
[i ]LEA- X BB [/i]
Don’t worry one bit about personals (except to me :eek: of course!) I am thrilled you are feeling back to your old self again! Those are some kinda tough back to back workouts on your plate! ~ I do have a question about your juicer… I‘ve had a few in my day but all seemed to loose UMPH after about a year of regular use with the veggies… What brand can stand up to the “beating” and won’t cost a small fortune? ~ Spirulina…. What dept of store is it in? I noted it from Skinny Bitch (which I finished last night) .. Is it like Wheat Germ? ~ Cant begin to tell you how deeply the chapter on animal farm/ slaughterhouse employee quotes felt to me. It wasn’t so much a GROSS feeling it was pain… I remembered immediately a spiritual healer I saw a few years back that talked about ingesting anything that was killed/raised in a violent way. I very much believe in cell energy carrying all the emotions/ pain we feel so it impacted me a lot last night… Not going to go headstrong into all this as I have to be realistic about costs and my CA trip – but I certainly CAN be more aware of what I choose for my energy sources and take baby steps.

[i ]AMY[/i]
Congrats on the 8#s :eek: and MANY inches I’m sure! Is it just one more week on this jump start program? Overall how do you feel on it? ~ Need a favor…. Could ya run outside and blow your Tropical Depression to the East for me please!

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
Thanks for tip on China Gel… never heard of it but will start keeping my eyes open. VERY busy day you had but appears that the ENTIRE To D List was checked off prior to bed… or did you NOT GO TO BED? :*

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
Hope your week back in Utah is highly productive but giving you a chance to breathe once in awhile. You work harder than anyone I know. Special Birthday plans coming up maybe? A surprise trip to Arruba????:*

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Thanks for pep talk or was it scolding? ;-) LOL~ I really am NOT using my arm in exercise in any way at all – I do have to lift some equipment because of my clients but tonights gal doesn’t use hevy wts so that’s no biggie. Now that I have the brace I can avoid stupid household movements that are actually causing the pain. I have no worries about the body the next 2 weeks… sure I’m not happy about losing muscle in upper but I am eating so clean now that I am leaning out anyway.. If I start to get a hankering to pump iron I’ll send you an SOS! Thanks for the concern- I know you are speaking with the voice of experience. ~ Had to LOL at your run! VERY happy your body is responding to a little rest and happy your dogs are able to get a good workout in keeping up with mom. I see you as a Cheetah out there in the great woods!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
On your new account~ It doesn’t affect anything because you aren’t deleting anything… just starting with a new screen name… Orders etc… on Cathe.com are all separate from your screen name here (forums). If you want to double check I’d email SNM BEFORE they are ready to ship DVDs or you’ll NEVER get an answer as they’ll be busy shipping MY DVDS!!!! ;-) DO NOT INTERRUPT THEM!!! LOL ~ Dallas & Houston are like 2 different worlds… We call Dallas the concrete City- Houston is lush and green (humidity) Dallas HAS winter… we don’t … BIGGEST difference is that Dallas feels like LA to me (I lived in both)… A great big melting pot of city people hustling and bustling and never getting anywhere… Houston is the 3rd largest city in country & has the cultural diversity but people are just more considerate, laid back, etc…. That of course is ALL generalities.

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
Congrats on losing the vacation bulge! You always do so good getting back on track… if derailing and refocusing doesn’t make you crazy then you just have those little sweets outbursts! }(

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
GOLF update pleeeeze! Do you have a Pro Golfing Outfit yet???? Gotta look the part ya know! }(

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
HUGE HUGS & ^5’s to DD! I LOVE that they already have shirts & such! She must be wearing them proudly!! LOVE you are getting fed for all your hard work! :D

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
Hows my spunky IL gal? :D Could we maybe meet in the middle somewhere and swap war stories???? I do hope your body is healing… We KNOW its not lacking in proper nutrition so maybe its just tired and needs you to rest it. {{{{SSX}}}

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
Sounds like some amazing gains with Brian this week! Great job. Jealous of your 75 temps!:D We had 3 mornings we were below 70 mark for a couple of hours- humidity has dropped but temps still in low-mid 90’s. Unless we get Floridas Tropical Depression we’ll be hot and dry for a bit.

[i ]Swifty - X[/i]
Hope ttom is settling down and you have whipped those cramps into submission! :7

[i ]Carol[/i]
Hope that AM workout was a blast today!!! You are doing so well.:7

XXOOXOXOXO TO ALL!

:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*

Rotation: MIS
AM: hour jog
PM: MIS lower x 2 Abs X 2

Tracey: good morning, I slept pretty good last night considering how late it was when I got into bed. Great workout plans for today, that's my girl;) Buy them, You always find great stuff. Okay need to get busy, ttys

Hi all,

This morning I am continuing my recovery week and did BM1 upper only with light weights and SM3. That was nice and it only took 50 minutes. I'm not sure if I'll do anything this afternoon. We are down to 1 gallon of milk and I really need to go to Costco.

Traci - Yes it was a little bit of a scolding about the arm. Glad you were able to make DM work. Funny, I like that WU. I still feel that workout is a little shoulder heavy, but it is a good workout. I ordered the Pit workout on Amazon. It will probably be a wasted 12 bucks, but I had to order some other books. Thanks for the complement about looking like a Cheetah. I'll keep that visual, although I'm sure I look nothing like that and towards the end of the run, probably look like a slooth (sp?).

Off to work. I spent all day with the principal yesterday, trying to communicate that we don't have enough information to find another placement for a particular difficult student and the parents are difficult to deal with. When I pulled out the file, and it was in a cardboard box because it took up too much space in the file cabinet, I think she began to understand.

Tracy

Tracy:
Amazon just sent me shipping notice on theses 2...
*Special Ops Fitness - Navy
*The Pit Workout
Hope we like them! A little Navy Traing cant hurt... or CAN IT? LOL
Very happy you got the opprtunity to clear the air with Principal... sometimes the head in the sand by administrators can be greater stress than students/parents. Nice recovery workout today!

TeddyGirl:
Look at you up so early and working out! Lean Machine in the house!

OK- Just cancelled my "free client" tonight... I figured that I didnt need to be lugging around ANY equipment tonight.for a comp client/friend.. My other client is pushed til Fri or Sat so that will give my arm a longer healing time...EVERYBODY HAPPY?????:*

Good morning ladies....Hope everyone's injuries are healing fast and you guys are all taking it easy! No time for personals now since I am getting ready to head over to my new yoga class. After that I have a massage...How much better could today get????? My back and shoulders are definitely feeling my workout from yesterday, so I hope I don't make a fool of myself in class. Maybe there will be lots of old women there and I won't look like an out of shape moron. I have visions of everyone looking like the gals in Eion's videos!

Gotta scoot for now. I am not exactly sure how long it is going to take for me to get there and I don't want to be late. Sending happy and healing vibes to all...bbl this afternoon to catch up a bit with personals.

kisses!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: Week3/Day1/XStretch

Getting this done before I have to take off for the day. This one shouldn't be too bad. Think we should be done by 11am. Crossing my fingers.

Didn't get my planned workout in yesterday, so I may double up. If I do that would be CTX Back & Triceps plus KPC Premix #5. I will probably do this workout when I get home, and then do XStretch before I go to bed. :)

Here is what happened yesterday to stop me from getting my stretch in for the day. Came out to my car yesterday after work and it wouldn't start. Called DH, and he came to my rescue, and jumped the car. OK so I head out for the HS to pick up oldest from practice. I have to wait a while, but as I'm backing out of the parking space the car dies again. Ok, another call to DH. He says no problem, he will get there to help me out. On the way he picks up youngest DD, because I have a band meeting at school. We get the dang van jumped again, and I follow DH out to the garage just in case the dang thing dies again. He is safe at the garage, I head out to the school. Youngest DD decides that Clarinet is the instument she wants to play. Yipee!!! I head back to garage, DH is just finishing up, and I take other child with me to get something to eat. We are home at 8:45pm, and now the dog has to go out to potty! Good thing I got myself a salad, because it would have been cold otherwise. :D The adventures of Laurie are now ended.

Traci, What a great price for the dumbbells. We don't have those stores around here. x( 2 lb increments would be handy. Especially for triceps. I find that 2-3 lbs are easier than 5lbs. Glad your shoulder is feeling better after the contraption got figured out. :) I probably would have had the same problem, and DH would have had to help me. :) In my own way I am making him my hero. :7 :7 :7 I will let him think that! Wait, yesterday he was. Sounds like you are getting yourself some workouts. Have to look up what The Pit is. I was surfing the web the other day, and saw that Michael Olajide has some boxing workouts out. Wonder how they are. I liked the workout he did with Kathy Smith.

Tracy, You sound like one busy woman with your job. So much fun having to argue a point with the principal. Get yourself to the grocery store. :) I know sometimes easier to type out than to actually have the time to do. :)

Jeanette, I was looking at my calendar. I have to go camping this weekend!!! At least it is only for one night! :)

Well my outlook just sent me a meeting reminder, so I have to get myself off to the meeting. Will catch everyone later.

Laurie

Rotation MIS: week 2/hour run completed:)
PM: MIS x 2

Tracie: So sorry I spelled your name wrong. I got up a little before 4:30 this morning, LOOKING for me program DC they even took Cops off. I assume it’s because of the new series that starting sometime this month, who knows, me going too investigate this situation. I am addictive to this program; I get me morning giggles on.

Tracey: hey you! BM1 I watched that one about a month ago and l like it. Maybe one day I get the chances to do it. Nice work:)

I’m getting back to basic with my eating. I’m going back to recording daily WW points it is very important that I do. I printed out a few sheets am using Gabby.com food journal, that’ll work.

Happy Hump Day Xers!

This morning's workout was Step Blast, which is so fun, even at 6:45am, lol. The last 2 times I've done this workout, I've had some tweaking in my left IT Band during the triples around the step (3rd combo), so this time, I took the step height down to 6" (I usually use 8") and was careful not to hyperextend my knee on any moves and I had no pain :D :D :D Tonight DH and I are going to the Genesis concert in Philly with some friends, which should be totally fun and then tomorrow is my "rest" day. They're not usually very restful and I still have to get up early to go to Bible study with the kids (means having everyone ready to leave the house with lunches and all at 8am!). At least I won't have to tack on a workout. Maybe I'll get a nap, though...

Traci-X -- Thanks for the encouragement :D LOL about your comment about it being a blast being I ended up with Step Blast! I hope your shoulder continues to heal up and enjoys the rest tonight!

Tracy -- I LOVE Costco! I love to get their big boxes of organic salad for like $4! So much cheaper and better than the grocery store. Another fave around here is their hummus. I hope you get everything you need!

Debra -- How often do you get massages? I need to start getting some regularly. ahhhhhhh

Wendy -- Hmmmm... I'll consider starting in Feb. I was thinking Jan, but we'll see. What are the dates of your trip? Is your oldest DD not going on your trip now? Are you my long lost twin with the crazy sister? My sister was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder 7 years ago(?) and SOMETIMES takes her meds. ARGH! She's also very immature for her age (probably not related to being Bipolar) and STILL living with my parents (she runs back there everytime she needs to be bailed out). Between her and my mother, it's a wonder there's any hair left on my head from me being so tempted to pull it all out!

Jeanette -- Wii Sports has boxing, bowling, tennis, golf, and baseball. I took the Fitness Test on it last night and it told me I was 24!! :D They're fun and pretty easy to do, even my not quite 4yo can bowl!

SandraX -- Good for you skipping CF on a day you don't feel totally ok. That's a tough workout! Not sure about bursitis, but it sounds like it might be a cyst. I'd get it checked out by a doc if it doesn't go away on its own.

Swifty -- I hope your cramps are long gone today!

Nicole -- The weather is equally as wonderful over here on the East Cost, too :D I'm loving it!!

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good morning,
Today's workout was GS Legs floorwork and PLB floorwork. Yesterday's golf session didn't go so well. I could not for the life of me drive the ball, even off the tee. The instructor helped and we did end on a good note. He did say that my clubs are too long for me and that could be contributing to the problems. Oh well, it was a good test of my patience. Today will be grocery shopping and getting ready for camping this weekend, though I need to see what the weather is going to do.

Don't have time to catch up on yesterday's personals right now, but I'll do the best I can right now with todays.

Sandra, please email me at [email protected] if you would like to see the pictures of the tile/woodstove. I haven't been able to post them to my Picture Trail. I emailed them to Traci, Wendy, Nicole and Debra.

Traci, thanks so much for the link to the golf injuries site. For sure, my aches and pains are from bad technique. I definitely need to do some curls to strengthen these forearms. Glad your DH could strap you all up. Guys are usually pretty good about figuring out those mechanical things. Ooooh, those adjustable weights sound great. Glad you are going to go for them.

Hi, everyone!

Traci, so glad you're healing well and that you're taking it a bit easy on that poor UB this week. Woo hoo on the Firm it Up! I think it gets the lower body in a little different way. Two days after I'm feeling the upper part of the inner thighs - yow!

I'm headed in for a weight workout this morning. MIS, I think - Teddygirl, I'll be thinking of you!

Have a great morning, everyone! Happy Hump Day!

Cheryl

Good Morning Ladies,

Traci-X: LOL I didn't get to take the nap I wanted yesterday. Instead, I cleaned and watched my neighbor's son. I got to bed a little before midnight. I'm hoping it's TTOM for me today! What would I do without your cycle day posts!:) WTG with pushing play later than X-pected. Welcome to my world!:7 Listening to you talk about DM makes me want to buy it. Nope! I will not! Didn't anyone ever have the Needs vs. Wants vs. Must lecture with you? It was life changing when I realized I didn't NEED, Want or MUST be married to my ex! LOL The adjustable weights sounds like a MUST.;-) I don't plan on shopping for clothes. It's cheaper to buy over there. I might get a suit made in Bangkok. So, Wendell tied you up last night. Sounds kinky.}( Hopefully, the brace will help you to heal quickly!!!! No potty DOMS. Life is good! :+ Reading more.... Where you internet shopping during vacation? LOL I hope you will be able to use all your vacation finds!;-)

Tracy-X: Yikes! $800 for visas/passports. Yep, it's expensive! Including pictures, 2 passports and 2 tourist visas, it'll be over $400. And, dd's passport will only be good for 5 years. Feels like I should drag her to another 3rd world country before it expires. LOL What's SM3? Thinking.... Thinking... Nope. My mind isn't fully awake and working. OMW a cardboard box of difficulty! Can y'all send him to a school that specializes with children with his/her needs? I have to bow to y'all in the school district. It can't be easy!!!

Debra-X: How exciting!!! A new yoga class! I demand a report!!!!!! I will torment you till you cough one up! That's a promise!!!!:p }( :7 I'm not jealous this time. Am I growing up? You deserve a massage after trying to hang with tailgaters! Ha-Ha. Yes, I have to get visas for us since we're staying longer than 30 days. Pain in the rear! As soon as we get the passports in our little hands, we have to express mail them to the Thai Embassy in NY with our visa applications. It shouldn't be too big of a deal since it's only a tourist visa. Apparently, people there keep renewing their tourist visas instead of obtaining a immigrant visa because it's less red tape.

Laurie-XX: I love KPC. I'll have to check the premixes out. I just might do it today since I'm playing Russian Roulette with my workouts. I hope the adventures of Laurie includes a new battery today!:)

TG: LOL on your junk tv addiction. I've never watched the DC. I would think it would be so sad. I don't watch local news because most of it is so sad. And, I'd never leave my house with all the Danger Danger Everywhere mentality they project. You go! Work them abs!

Carol: I'm so proud of your early morning workouts! I never use 2 risers. One or none for me! Tracy can help you with IT band stretches. If it keeps acting up, add yoga in your already busy day! Have fun at the concert!!!! The last concert Phil and I went to was Celtic Women at the Mann for our anniversary. Nothing says love like a man willingly going to see Celtic Women! Okay, a cooler with Mikes Hard Lemonade hidden under food helped. LOLOLOL I get back on Jan 21st. Oh, dd is still going. My sister is planning on going again. I don't know if sister is bi-polar. I wouldn't say that she's immature. She's more illogical. She gets mad at people over things that are out of her and their control. That's not logical. It's normal to be mad, but to blame others is not. She is just really moody with her thyroid issues. She won't take her meds or change them. So, we all suffer right along with her. It's hard to maintain a relationship with her. It's hard to be loving when I don't feel loving. It's only going to be by the grace of God for me to be able to love her consistently for 3 weeks straight!!!! Any advice?

Jeanette-X: See! That's why I'm not going to take up golf. If the instructor said that to me, expensive, new golf clubs would automatically be placed on my MUST list!!!!! You, OTOH, will make it work!!! I love GS floorwork!!! Don't worry about personals. I don't plan on catching up when I'm away.:7

Well, ladies. I've gotta jet. Shells has an eye appointment this afternoon. See you later. Hi to all who follows.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Gooood morning!

So much to say, yet not nearly enough time to say it all. I'll get to the point(s):

* 25 day cycle this month! AF arrived this morning. This explains why I had lower back troubles this week: it's always tired/weaker around ttom. I may need to take TraciX's approach and lay off the tough stuff in the lead up to AF. That's hard to do, given it's when I have my best energy of the month.

* the only workout I did yesterday was some yoga shakti segments that stretched my back/hip without causing pain. Seemed to do the trick because I felt 98% better for the rest of the day.

* the lower back/hip was stiff again this morning, so I chose to do Low Impact Circuit timesaver cardio-only premix. My HRM shows that I burn as many calories and get my heart rate up as much as during Cathe's higher impact workouts. Funny how it feels so much easier, though. I would like to do the Yoga Shakti segments again this afternoon.

* Nicole - you have Laurel's Bread Book....and you don't know where it is?! Do not rest until you find it!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the oatmeal/ww loaf! Now try the deep dark date molasses bread :9 :9 I hope you get the stink out of your flooded house.

* TraciX - spirulina is a seaweed, so it will be in the aisle with all the seaweeds :) (aren't I helpful?). If Skinny Bitch is motivating you to give up food from animal sources, then pick up "Becoming Vegan". It's a much more practical and informative manual on eating vegan. Eat to Live is obviously a vegan-eating guide, but it's rather extreme. Becoming Vegan talks about that form of veganism, but only as one form. There's a food pyramid in BV that is very realistic in terms of being followable (is that even a word?). I'm glad your shoulder benefitted so much from the brace. I need one of those for my elbow. You're legs are probably doing so well right now because you're in pms power-mode. I find I just don't fatigue when I'm in pms power-mode. Were it not for my back/hip problem, I was perfectly ready to face Cardio Fusion the day after Drill Max.

* LaurieXX - I hope your day is less adventerous today!!!

* Anointed - I hope you find your DC soon!!

* Carol - Genesis concert!!!! YAY!!!! Have a great time! Excellent job on SB, too. I find that one is much more safely performed on the 6" step, due to the tempo of the music combined with the light, quick footwork. I'm giving my elbow a week to improve, with rest and cold compresses, then I'll go see a doctor if there's no change. You could be right that it's perhaps a cyst or something. I'm going with the bursitis first, though. TracyX told me my self-diagnosis was right :)

* JeanetteX - I do want to see those pictures, and will try to email you with my addy. Keep in mind, though, that I've yet to get around to emailing my addy to WendyX, to get the rest of the story on the road trip!!! Your lesson next week will go much better, I'm sure.

* Cheryl - the way you and Anointed keep going on about MIS, I should pull it out again some time soon. I never got into that workout much. It seems so boring compared to her more recent stuff.

* WendyX - SM3 = StretchMax, third segment.

* Elbow update: I put a cold compress on my elbow yesterday and within seconds I could feel my pinky and ring finger begin to tingle as the circulation improved. I had no idea my circulation was being compromised by this!! I can feel it go up into my shoulder, as well. The lump seemed to shrink a bit, too. I'm going to lay off all upper body work for at least a week, and keep icing the elbow. When I was doing the X, I remember this elbow would get very irritated during all those push ups. I may have been living with this for much longer than I think.

Hello to everyone who hasn't checked in yet! Have a GREAT day!
SandraX

Sandra-X: Do you realize that there's a Spriulina farm in Thailand? It was on Bizarre Foods. Anyhow, it's algae!!!!!!!!At least that's what they called it. Green gross-looking algae grown in a green watery mess that gets churned and churned before extracting the green stuff. LOL I was thinking of buying some if we travel towards Chaing Mai. Thanks for decoding SM3. Yet another dvd I don't own. It's amazing how the body works together. Glad your bursitis is going down. OMW! You really are human!!:7 TTOM messes with you too. I'm paitently waiting for my visit! Let's see who will get here first: Aunt Flo or Sandra's email addy.:p

Gotta run. We're leaving in a few.

Ballistic Hugs!
Wendy

Good morning everyone! I finally have a few minutes to sit on my buttocks. I did Imax 3 warm up only this morning. Whew, what a tough workout. I had a hard time keeping up;) . My 3 year old came in right after my warm up and wanted some couch time, so how could I refuse? I will try to do Imax a little later today.

Traci - Treat yourself to those dumbbells. You deserve it. BTW, do you have room left in your house for all the things you have been purchasing;-) ????:+ Sounds like a great deal though. As far as the juicers, I don't know of any good, cheap ones. I have been using Juiceman Jr. for a few years and have had no problems with it. It is fairly inexpensive and works. Now I am borrowing a friends Samson juicer and I love it. It costs some $$ but is well worth it because you can juice, make nut butters and do all sorts of things on it. Spirulina should be with all of the herbs in your store, usually with all of the "greens" powder/tabelets. It is a blue/green algae(gross I know), so I would mix it with veggie juices/smoothies if you use it. I hear you on the animal thing in Skinny Bitch. That book made me never want to eat any of that stuff again. I was headed in that direction anyway. But that is a conversation for another time....

Tracy - Hi there!! I hope your day goes all right.

Debra - Have a great yoga class and a massage on top. You lucky girl. But who deserves it more than you?

Laurie - Wow, what a day you had yesterday. I hope your van holds up today. But very nice of DH to rescue you twice. I hope that you get your workout in today.

Carol - Ooooohh, I love Step Blast too! That is fun. You are going to see Genesis? Have a great time.

Jeanette - I had to laugh. Golf is a test of patience in itself let alone not having a good day. DH always comes home frustrated when he doesn't do well at the course. You are going camping this weekend? How fun. You do so many fun outdoor things. I am going to have to take some tips from you for sure. I hope the weather is all right this weekend for you.

Cheryl - Have a fun weight workout!

Wendy - Oh Wendy. Always writing an interesting book. DM is so good. Buy it, buy it, buy it......

Time to go and get ready for the day. Have a great day everyone and a big hi to everyone who follow!

Lea

Yoga For Athletes- Cross Training With Yoga II

Nice yoga this morning:) I always forget how taxing this one is. She holds a lot of the poses for quite a while. I am glad I have several yoga DVD's but am realizing I need more:p

Another beautiful day here with a high of 75 and rain on it's way in a couple days:) We need it badly. As of now we are 5-1/2" below average.

Traci-X, Glad your shoulder was pain free this morning:) Glad you are putting off your free client until your arm heals. Wish it were as beautiful there weather wise. I know your scenery is more beautiful with all of the humidity and rain. It looks like a desert around here lately:(

TracyX, Isn't it amazing how some parents can think they are the only people in the whole world with problems? Between little Grady and my DH's grandma having cancer, life is better then I could hope for because I am not in those situations. It puts things into perspective.

DebraX, How was yoga? I am very jealous:) Is DD privy to what's going on yet? You keep her busy so I'm sure she is oblivious. Is XDH coming in October still? Where will he stay? Oh, tough stuff:(

LaurieXX, Oh my! What a day! Isn't that how it goes? I keep telling my DH I need a new car too because mine is ten years old and I'm worried it will breakdown with all the kids in the car. What a nice mom you are having your girls in all of these extracurricular activities:)

Anointed, How are you doing without your morning cup of coffee and DC? Sure hope you find a good alternative or maybe you could sleep in:)

Carol, You are on a roll with the morning workouts! Welcome to the club:) Glad you are having great weather too. Have fun at the Genesis concert!

JeanetteX, Sorry golf didn't go well last night:( My sister had to get her own clubs when she took lessons and it made it much better. Are you getting any rain this weekend? I hope not since you are going camping. It's supposed to rain 3/4" here which is a lot for us.

Cheryl, How was MIS? I need to check my rotation and maybe add that one somewhere. I keep seeing Latrese talk about it and I want to do it too:)

WendyX, I sure hope your sister adjusts her meds and takes them on vacation:p I know if mine are out of whack I get cranky and promptly make an appointment to fix them. It's the pits! I thought she was criticizing you for going just yesterday. Maybe she is bi-polar;) Wow, it sure does cost a lot to leave the country! Remind me to stay in the States:) Wow, a spirulina farm? Now there's a tourist attraction for you:) The You Tube clip sold me. Spirulina here I come:D

LeaX, Imax 3 wu is tough! You can imagine what the rest of the workout holds:p Imax is a little better intensity and choreography wise. Have fun with it!

SandraX, I kept seeing the cover of the book in my head and I was tearing my house up looking for it. I finally called my mom and asked her if she had it. She does so I am stealing it from her ASAP:) Oh no, another one on the IL:( All of this upper body trauma is horrid! I hope you get better soon.

Off to clean.........again:)

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Wendy -- Has your sister ever been evaluated by a psychiatrist/psychologist? It sounds like she has some symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder. That's my professional opinion ;-) FWIW, I'm 99% certain my mom is undiagnosed BPD as well. It explains a lot, lol. As for your trip, practice your coping skills now. Deep breaths, time outs, etc. Just remember those verses in James about taming the tongue. It's tough to do but so worth it!

You guys are funny with your cycle days. Since DH got "fixed", I don't really keep track and my cycles are so long and irregular, a 35 day cycle is short for me, lol. I think I'm currently somewhere day 18 with no sign of ovulation anywhere in sight. Hey, the less visits from AF I have, the happier I'll be!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.