Xer ---- Thinking Thursday

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

I don't have much time again. I had to study for that stupid quiz. It's the last one and then the final. Today is my rest day.

Tracy

Hi again,

Debra - Magically Hips really stretches out the piriformis muscle. That was all part of my problem when I herniated the disc. Maybe once you are out of serious pain, you can do just the hip part. The whole mess is tied together and when that muscles gets tight it can put pressure on the sciatic nerve causing radiating pain. It is also a difficult syndrome to get rid of. Do you have a foam roller or tennis ball? They also suggest to lay on the ground and roll over the foam roller or a tennis ball to try to loosen the muscle up (on the side of the glute rear area). I did that 3-4 times for many days. It is not for the faint of heart thought because it can be really painful, but the massage to the muscle increases blood flow and then healing.

Nicole - I think unless you have a really strong core that most of the ab work engages the hip flexor and tightens it. I'd stick with planks and exercises you know you can do without engaging/shortening the hip flexors. They are difficult to stretch back out and it pulls the hips/back out or alignment. You can get a tight strong core without doing all of that crazy crunches etc. That's why I like Amy's bosu section. Core work without the hips.

Take care everyone.

Tracy

Good Luck on your final Tracy! Bet you'll be happy when its all said & done!! Great advice to the ladies on semi-IL! What do you charge for consults these days??? :* You are a dear always brainstorming with all of us and sharing your knowledge... When are you changing careers? :7

Planets are all out of alignment in Houston again (could be the sugar from tasting bread mixes all day!) ... At&T was scheduled to get our cable/dsl/phone hooked up Monday next week... Ya all know that my home phone hasnt worked since before TGiving... Yesterday I about pee on myself when the house phone rings on my desk! I call DH to tell him & he says he just got a voicemail from AT&T that said sorry but we cant hook you up until Friday NEXT week! Then............ I call Bowflex... I told ya scoop- Backorder-will arrive by Dec 6-7 then ship then to me before Xmas... I wake up today to an email from UPS... Bowflex delivery in transit and due to arrive Wednesday next week.... WTH is going on?????? LOL

Have a Drs appt today + my cool client tonight + gotta get YOGA X DONE + gotta prep tonights training!!!!!! Yeppers all 90 minutes of YogaX Ladies. I told myself if I didnt get it done today that I could not pass go .... So it'll be today or tomorrow but I shall get it done before moving forward.

Gotta go read up on your lives... I shall return later!:7 :* :7 :* :7 :*

Good Morning Xers!

No time to chat, but I wanted to stop by and say hi :) I'm off to Bible study 'til later this afternoon. I'll be tackling YogaX when I get home (90 mins of yoga? Yikes, I hope he's as good as Eoin). I hope you all have a great day! BBL.

Carol

RD 2 / Phase 1/ Day 4: Yoga X
With life being what it is this week I’ll be happy to start doing some add on work Saturday or even Sunday….

Lets see whats happening in your neck of the woods…..

TeddyGirl: Round 1???
Hope things are looking calmer & brighter today…. XXOO

Carol: Round 1
I agree the sequencing of X weight work is MAH-VA-LOUS! I WUV Tony’s mind. Great to hear ARX was actually do-able 2nd time this week… After this week I’ll alternate it with standing core – its just too intense on my flexors & lower back… Hope you are feeling more like your old self today… Germs are nasty critters!

Laurie: Round 3 :eek:
Sorry about computer issues…maybe the boss ZAPPED us! Lol Cant wait to hear how you like L&L!! Its really effective imo. RO on Cami watching… I tell mine- If ya’ll would get up and chase me you be skinny too! ROF ~I HOPE she’s thewoman on the commercial because I tell EVERYONE she is!!! I heard it here somewhere so like a lazy Xer I have passed on the unconfirmed info! OMG That’s a GREAT PRICE on Tonys Plus DVDS!!!!! After always buying packages I guess non Cathe ala carte prices look great!!! FABULOUS NEWS!!!! Thanks for continually keeping us posted…other than the Tony Blog I just cant seem to navigate the BB forums etc that well- waaaayyyyy too many posts ! ~ My abs went south (literally) too once I had to stop kickboxing 3x a week… Gotta find my rhythm again now that I’m not afraid of working my shoulder.

Jeanette: Round 2
Hope you enjoy every second of your Yoga of choice! I recall Rd 1 you saying you enjoyed & benefited from it…. Namaste! LOL on Mason Twists… I have kept those regular in my routine for a year so I love them obviously.. I actually am up to using a 20 # DB with them! – They give me an awesome oblique cut that is just too cut! ` ROF DH/ #2!!!!! WOMAN!!!!!!!!! ITA agree with you about cosmetic surgery… I will say this – I always want people to have the option to do with their bodies as they please… I fear if cosmetic surgery gets regulated so will tattoos / piercings etc… Its all freedom of expression to me PLUS if I had to go back into the competitive workforce at age 50-60 I’d probably want some “help” competing with the young’uns. ~ hope you get thousands of pleasant viewing/participating hours with Imax3! Just send Sandra a challenge one day- she’ll do it with you!!! XXOO ~ Hair- UGH… I am going to have the gal that does it help me decide…. I am so UNCREATIVE and its long or short in my mind – I want a Meg Ryan do…. BUT Im also going more towards the dark colors (aka: natural) so I’m not sure its good to choose a style when the color will be different- I’m HOPELESS! ~ Again ROF on DH/TV time/Workout! AMEN SISTER!

DebraX
HUGS & MORE HUGS!!!!!!!!!! I am no Susie Homemaker! I bake once a year in bulk and freeze for year long needs… other than that its Sams Club (Costco) for me! Be kind to yourself today OK???

Lea: Round 2
Hope all is well in Tony/Lea Land!!! XXOO Are you keeping p with my phone saga??? Isnt it CRAZY! – Just use cell! LOL`` Whats up with the new Meez???? I sense a bit of ‘TUDE from the little angel!!!! Lololol You are feeling frisky these days aren’t you?

Nicole: Round 2
My word you poor woman!!! Maybe you and Deb can get a group discount on back relief stuff!!!! I would DEFINITELY sun ARX sweetie!! That Eoin that’s 40 min- Daily Dose of Bliss/Happiness is fabulous for core- Thanks for Tony link… {{{{huggser}}}} on the feelings of overwhelm… Maybe we are all feeling these things because of holidays??? I say ENOUGH! We Xers should make a promise to take 30-60 minutes each day (other than the exercise time) to do what we choose to make us feel centered. ~ Its funny about doing X again… I think last year I had fast forwarded so much of the chatter.breather time that I forgot about all his banter! I am finding him quite cute once again!! LOLOL SH& A & Arc was tough but week 1 I expect Everything to kill me!!! My legs are sore today???? Whats up with that? LOLOLOL

Cheryl
MISS YA!!!!!!!!

TracyX
I don’t even own 30’s (yet)!!!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!! I want pictures!! Not the ones with winyter clothes on either lady! Start clickin!

Sandra: Round 2
Thanks for opening the cosmetic surgery discussion! My issue of Oxygen is still is wrapper BUT at bay now! LOLOLOLOL … On the breasts… & all parts really…. I feel very comfortable with my body at this stage (not satisfied mind you) I do still feel the need to scream when DH comments about how WONDERFUL all the Hollywood actresses are aging… I tried pointing out the “blurred” screen images on Cheryl Ladd commercials & some movie scenes etc.. I saw a pic of the 19 yr old beayty Dancing with the Stars gal that just won… She really is gorgeous…BUT with her makeup & hair not done she looks like any 19 year old KID! She doesn’t even resemble the glamour girl that even I would switch teams for! LOLOL ~ One of my dear friends just had the Vaginal Reconstruction done (4 weeks ago) She has had numerous bladder lifts over the years and apparently she had lost all sensation and ability to have sex because of some botched work….. She’s 58yrs old…. I think its LUDRICROUS to do just to do…. But I guess if yours is destroyed in some way….Its all so interesting isn’t it? ~ Isnt Tosca Canadian?

Swifty XX :eek:
Miss you tiger!!!

Amy
ROF on Whippy Day! Hope today is Whipp-ier!!!!! XXOXOXO

Wendy: Round 2 from Asia
WRITE TO US!!!!!

HEALING HUGS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:* :* :* :*

Good morning Xers,

Quick check in:) :)

This morning, I woke up REALLY late I barely had time to finish my coffee, before pushing play. I ended up doing Imax 2. I am planning to do an evening workout we’ll see bout that! chat later :9

Hi all! Hoping that everyone is bringing it this morning with their X routines! DD is "star of the week" at school so my mom and I are going to eat lunch with her and her class today. She is really excited about that. No telling what kind of germs I can pick up there...and then I have to read with the little germ infested urchins tomorrow....They better not cough on me this time!

My back/butt/leg is definitely improved this morning....but I am no where near being normal. I am icing it as I type. The pain seems to be starting in my hip and radiating out from there to my lower back and into my piriformis down the side of my leg...not the sciatic nerve at all. Anyhoo...I am planning on doing some yoga today...No full vinyasas except to warm up a bit...then I will just use the chapter part of Eoin to go the the poses that will help stretch me out. Just want to take it easy, but need to get moving a bit. Hopefully I will feel up to getting some of my errands done today after lunch with the kiddos.

Just a few personals to catch up on since I was around last night posting before bed...

****Tracy Thanks for the advice to use Eoin's magically hips...I will definitely be doing that today. At least this is your last test for the class, right? You're done after tonight? Enjoy the rest day...let those legs thaw out a bit. I'll try the tennis ball and see if that helps...although the only tennis balls I have are covered with dog spit.

****Carol I doubt you will like YogaX if Eoin is one of your favorites...Tony is a little intense in the yoga department for my taste...Try it and see, though...You may like how hard he pushes...but I give you permission to sub with another yogi after you try it once!

*****Traci Sorry about the internet/phone...what a pain in the a$$...but at least the Bowflex is coming early..."Everything that goes doesn't go right goes wrong for all the right reasons"! God bless you for doing YogaX...what a good little girl you are! Hope things are better with Wendell today...has he made it out of the doghouse yet, or is he just peeping out waiting for the dust to settle? Keep in mind that the Meg Ryan do is styled constantly to keep it looking so good...be careful what you wish for, my love. My hair is so straight and flat that I do best with plain long styles...I used to have my hair short and I kept getting hit on by lesbians. And usually the butchy ones. I would never get a boob job done...now a tummy tuck, yes...a butt lift, yes....some sort of line removal for my face, yes...something to correct the chicken neck I am now growing, yes...but no boobies...I am perfectly happy with my nearly B's...which I guess now that I have leaned out a bit are solid A's. And I really wouldn't want any private part surgery! Also...glad to hear you shoulder is giving you no problems during this round...Keep it safe, though!

****Teddygirl Waving as you fly by to do Imax2...Did you and Ted have a discussion last night??

****Jeanette Sounds like you new do is my sort of hairstyle! WooHoo on your performance during the Ripper! You will start to fall in love with yoga now that you have to do it once a week again. Glad you got a little wine time in with mom.

****Nicole Being a mom is definitely overwhelming at times...all of those little urchins pulling you in different directions and none of those directions have anything to do with the things you feel like you need to get done. I am so glad that I have my mom to take DD a night a week for me...it gives me just enough adult time to get myself back together. If you have the chance and the resources...take a day or evening off from being a mom/wife. I know you will feel better if you have a little time to yourself. Definitely don't do ARX if you are feeling any strain in your back....as well as Core Max you can use Kari's Curl. No..never found another masseuse that has done a good job...I am afraid to go in while I am hurting to see someone who isn't as good because I am afraid I will get hurt more! I will stretch my hip flexors during my stretch session with Eoin. When do you see the PT again?

Alrighty...heading up to stretch a bit and then go to lunch with DD and her little urchin friends. Happy days to all who follow!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

We talked last night, I told him I love the way you plan our evening but, me and the gang (he knew exactly what gang I was referring to) started the X and I’m already behind. And I told him IWILL be doing evening workouts, if you don’t like it “GTFO” No I didn’t say that but he knows me. I just told him how sweet he is to do all the things he do for me.

First all, I don’t like eating when I get home from work, and I know he just wants me to stay this size, and I understand, so we kissed and made up afterwards clubbed up and watched a movie. I never had a man like him before, always thinking of me. I think I’m the selfish one. I was thinking of giving him a BD party in 2008 he’ll be 39:)

Does anyone know how much Tony’s workouts is going to be?

KickMax done!! That is the first time that I have done that workout and man oh man. My legs are going to be fried tomorrow. I won't be able to workout Saturday and possibly on Sunday, so I am going to do Chest/Back and ARX tomorrow to get the week number 2 rolling.

Traci - I will call(your cell that is;-) ). LOL on the Meez. That's what I get for letting my little angels play with it. Fortunately nothing tacky went up. You should see some of the outfits that they put on. I can't wait until they get olderx( .

BBl for personals(I swear!!!)

Lea

Round 2, Phase 1, Week 1, Day 4 -Yoga

Morning, I just can't see doing all that yoga in YogaX so I did Bryan Kest's Intensive Body Sculpting. It always makes me shake on some of the poses. Felt great and loved corpse pose too. Will get a walk in during the day at work.

Tracy, enjoy your rest day today. Glad you will be done soon with your class. You are so knowledgeable about the back injury rehab. We are lucky to have you on this checkin.

Traci, hope the Bowflex weights arrive soon. I think you will love them. Seems like a great concept. Sounds like a busy day for you, as usual. Are you leaving for the bay this weekend? Good for you for keeping the Mason Twists on a regular basis. I was looking for a Meg Ryan do too, but didn't do that one. My lady went pretty conservative with me as she thought I'd be askeered. I'm sure the hair will look great. I may not have other cosmetically pleasing attributes, but I have good, thick hair and teeth. I can't blame the friend for having surgery for the vagina. To me, that's not cosmetic or for vain purposes at all. To each his own and I wouldn't mind a little "work" done around my eyes.

Carol, let us know what you think about YogaX. Some really like it, some don't. No, Tony's nothing like Eoin IMO. Hope to see you on here later today.

Latrese, glad you talked to Ted. Life is full of compromises, but some stuff is a must. Know you'll work it out. He's 39? A young buck, huh?

Debra, enjoy your DD's achievement day today. Don't worry about the germs, you're already sick so don't think you can get anything else. Glad you are feeling a bit better in the hips/back. Take it easy still. Got big plans for the weekend?

Lea, good workout for you. I think I've only done Kickmax once in it's entirety. Good going! Enjoy C&B. I don't have to deal with that one for a while.

Off for now,

Jeanette

Good Morning Girls!

Round 2/ Phase 1/ Week 1/ Day 4

Yoga X

I will be doing the workout in it's entirety when I put #3 down for a nap. I may come home and just lay here:p

I am just plain worn out. All mental I know, but worn out just the same.

Thanks for all of the encouraging words. DH has Friday and Saturday off so I may go out with a friend for a bit and take a break:)

Off to take the boys to school, I'll bbl!

Nicole

Bring it!!!

http://images.meez.com/user16/07/02/09/070209_10019023368.gif[/img][/url]

Classic/ Week 2/ Day 4/ YogaX (+ Pump & Jump class at Y tonight).

Good morning,

YogaX is in the bag. I'm surprised at myself, but I genuinely enjoy that workout. Tonight I'll be taking DD to the Pump & Jump class at the ymca. For me, it's a light workout, so I consider it my CardioX substitute.

Tracy....enjoy your rest day, and hurrah on writing the last test!

Traci....I am astounded at the quantity of loaves you made yesterday. That is pheeeenomenal. They sound yummy yummy. I would like a piece of Wendell's, please :) I hope your dr today tells you you have the health of a 20 year old. Oh my, what bizarre mix ups you're having.....But your Bowflex is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm wishing you excellent YogaX vibes tonight. Think of it as one long isometric hold workout. That does good things for your muscles, right? Oh, if only all of us 35+ year olds could walk around with a soft-focus lense on us all the time, we'd be puuuuurdy. It seems to take at least a decade off one's face. That's fascinating about your friend's surgery. Yes, I guess there are women who have had major trauma to the area, and in that case these surgeries would be beneficial. Maybe vaginal trauma is one of the last things that we still don't talk about publicly? Oprah should do a show. I'd suggest it to her, but then she might ask me to come on and I'd have to do my own Vagina Monologue, and I'm not ready for that. Interesting question: if your genitalia could talk, what would it say? Yup, Tosca's a Canuck, with the same alma mater as me. Nope, no matching winter gear for the kids and I. Heck, we're lucky if we can find 2 matching mittens!! Oh yes, I have it down to the second regarding how long my workouts will be, because I have that "get dd to the bus stop by 7:52am" problem every day. Time efficiency is key, although I promise I do not ff during any of the yogax poses. If Wendell's the most selfish man on Earth, then you and Teddygirl need to do an episode of Wife Swap. Apparently, Ted's the most thoughtful. That could prove interesting.

Carol....Tony does NOT have the "All levels, all good" philosophy that Eoin has, and seems to have turned yoga into a sport. However, the workout is very challenging and effective. It definitely involves strength work as well as stretching. Oh, and the hardest stuff ends at the 45 min mark. Just keep plugging away, and once you finish Twisted Half Moon, you can start to relax (until Yoga Belly 7, that is, but that's at the very end). Your report of yesterday's workout sounded so positive. SA seems to be a unanimous favourite.

Teddygirl....I know you're tired - but jump HIGHER!!!! Teddyboy is only 38?! Where did you meet him...at Demi Moore's dinner party?

Debra....I'm glad your hip is starting to feel improvement. You asked yesterday about doing backbends without compressing the lower back too much. The critical thing about backbends is to think of your entire backside, including your glutes, as part of your back. When you go back, you should have your glutes turned on and stabilizing your upper body. You are trying to reach upwards and back, like you're pulling yourself out of your hips and then arching back. Your back is in an elongated arch, not a sharp bend. If you're feeling intense pressure on your lower back, then you're trying to bend too sharply. The bending action starts in the glutes, not the lower back. Does this make sense? About the boobie construction: I haven't really seen Jari or much of Amy to be able to comment, but if they have very low body fat and large bossoms, then you're probably right. I've nothing against breast augmentation, but I don't like it that these women dishonestly tell you that it was all their own hard work and "good genes" that gave them the physique they have. If it's not possible to have a low body-fat level and still retain boobage, then just say so, so we can all book our surgeries before the New Years rush.

Jeanette....I've never been able to find Bryan Kest's yoga. It seems to be very popular by forum members. Maybe I'll search Amazon and Chapters online and see what I can come up with. You had no problem with the Mason Twists?! Okay, I have a problem with that!!! :) :) :) Obviously your core is stronger in ways that mine isn't. Those mason twists have always been a struggle for me, although I can do the similar oblique twists that Cathe does, quite easily. I feel like my hip flexors are toast by that point in ARX, and struggle to keep my feet up. Oh Dreya Rolling, Mason Twisting Jeanette, please give me some tips!! It's nice to read how comfortable you're becoming with your body. Too bad we can't feel that way from the start, huh? I'm getting better too. I'll cheer loudly the day you do PlyoX. When I'm done here I'll go look at that CIA tape and report back immediately. Heck, if you give me the "key" to Mason Twists and Dreya Rolls, I'll even send it to you for free!!!

Nicole....Please be cautious with YogaX today, but enjoy it nonetheless. Oxygen is based in Canada?? Really?? Hm, maybe I can get a job there, doing some kind of Real World, Real Woman column?? I have no doubt you're feeling overwhelmed with life. You appear to put a lot of pressure on yourself to meet some very high standards. Is it possible to start taking those "off" days again? Hire a babysitter once or twice a week if you have to? The best advice I ever took: treat yourself as you would your best friend. What advice would you give her? And don't expect more of yourself than you do of her. If you need a break, take it.

Laurie....Do you struggle with the side-tri-rise at the end of SA? I'm befuddled by how hard that seems for everyone, but Dreya. I honestly have no problems with them, and usually stop somewhere between 20-25 reps because they're starting to get tough, I'm bored, Tony has threatened to come to my house if I do one more, and they're the only thing standing between me and the end of the workout. I wonder if I'm doing them wrong, or just not going heavy enough with the earlier tricep work to have them fatigued enough? Thanks for volunteering to read Oxygen for me. Curious Canucks want to know.

Have a great day!!
Sandra

Sandra: My favor quote ‘Jump Higher’ :) Yep, me baby is only 38 and I’m 51. Long story how and when we met. But it was love at first site for both of us, never love any man like I luv him. He tells everyone he’s 62, he act older than me:) :)

No Yoga X today... Dr took 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder I do the Womens Exam every 5 years!!! Also had all sorts of blood drawn .......Mammogram has to be scheduled after insurance is verified.... DR said I appeared to be in the health of a healthy.........THIRTY YR OLD!!!!!!!! Diggity - that alone worth the time/exam!!!

Yoga X will be tomorrow & if I feel 30-ish I shall do a doubles day with the scheduled L&B + ARX... lol

Quickly scanned posts as I am super duper behind on my work today....
Sandra you made me laugh you silly girl- your posts are so WITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy to see all checking in and surviving the usual hellish week after a holiday....

Thansk to all for letting who let me know you got the email since I failed to give you a heads up.... So HEADS UP Xers.... I sent EVERYONE an email w/ WORD documents attached at crack of dawn today....

One last little funny then I MUST get busy- There is a place on the BB Boards that calls themselves ........ X'ers!!!!!!!!!!!! Not kidding!@!!@@@!!! I think theres a few cathe gals that are HUGE BB people - I think they stole it from us!!! THE NERVE!!! I want to be paid for copyright infringement!:7 }( :7
http://forums.milliondollarbody.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5082996357/m/175106849 Its called Soon to be Xers Training Now!!! ROF

Hey gang,

I'm back! Brought it with Yoga X today. Boy, is it L-O-N-G. Tony's no Eoin, but it was pretty good, anyway. It doesn't seem to flow very well from the balance poses on, but I enjoyed it anyway. When he started quoting Forest Gump, though, I was cracking up!! He's a goofball. It was a nice break from the pounding he's dished out over the last 3 days. I'll be rested and refreshed and ready for more pounding tomorrow ;-) Sorry to cut short, but I've gotta get dinner on, so I'll catch up on personals tomorrow. I hope you all have a great evening!!

Carol

Evening Xers,

P90X Round 3/Phase 1/Week 1/Day 4
Yoga X (Half way done, will do the stretching and meditation portion later tonight)

I don't know what is happening with my computer at work. It has been timing out on some web sites and not others. Oh well. :) I'm not in the mood to give India a call for HELP. Will deal with it until I can't find a suppliers phone number. :7 :7 :7 Looking up the phone number in the phone book is so old. :7

Oldest DD is moving all her furniture into her newly painted room. It looks cute with the stripes and circles. She even made her bed. Now I'm guessing that I will need to find matching curtains and bedspread.

Tracy, Hope your test went well. You don't have to study for any other class after this do you?

Sandra, I actually puchased the Jan Oxy at the store last night. Read about Tosca, but all that other stuff was not in there. As far as I could see. And I read the dang thing cover to cover. Was actually a good issue this month. The Tri Rise for me is pretty easy, but I must go slower than Dreya, because I only manage to get in 18-20 reps per side. I have to get to over 25 so Tony does come to my house.

Traci, Way to go on being a healthy 30 year old. :D My doc is heavy and she always asks me what I do to get so fit. :7 :7 When I tell her she just gives a sigh. Can't imagine she has a lot of time after delivering babies all day. :D L&L looks like it will be a keeper. Can't wait to try it. I have put it on my schedule for next weeks yoga.

TG, Glad you where able to talk to Ted about the exercise.

Debra, Glad your back is feeling a bit better.

Lea, Did I forget to tell you that KM can almost kill you. Are you sick of jumping jacks. :7 :7 The blast in that one is tough. Now your meez better not hurt your back carrying all that sugar!!!

Jeanette, Here I did YogaX because I thought you where going to do it too. :( :( Just kidding ya! :D I don't have that one of Kest's. Oh ya Cami has bonded to me pretty good. She sticks to me like glue, except when DH gets the cheese out of the fridge. Then she turns into his best buddy. :9 Right now she is laying at my feet as I type. Doggie daycare today, and she is really tired.

Nicole, Hope that you get some girl time. We all need that. I'm feeling that way too. I have vacation time and will be taking some days off pretty soon. I will be trying out the TE workout next week, and then I will give you a better opinion. So far so good.

Carol, Yep YogaX is a long one, but one thing I have found to make it even better is to break it up. Sometimes YogaX is just too much Tony. :7

Well I better get the two monsters feed.

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.