Xer Monday- HAPPY BDAY TeddyGirl!

teddy16410

Cathlete
[font face="tahoma"]Happy MONDAY Gang![font/tahoma]
Where does the time go????

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TEDDYGIRL Latrese!!!!
May your “today” be the happiest day of your life followed by days that surpass this one! XXOOXXOO I LOVE YA GIRL!

Shoulder feeling better… more like “before bay” …. I am going to continue with my stretches and take it easy on upper this week regardless of how good it feels… Still know its not A-OK yet...

Lower Workout: Legs & Glutes Standing + MTV Legs Segments
~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Thanks for info you are learning... I'll google Shoulder Girth to see what I can find.

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
OMG the pics are wonderful! I simply cant believe that you guys created that beautiful stove / tile yourselves! How much talent can one woman and DH have???? Thank you so much for sharing them!

Caught all the Xers on last nights post.... HAPPY DAY TO ALL!

HI all,

Just yoga for me today. I have class tonight. Something I have to do for work, so this is going to be like a recovery week for me. I plan to do yoga before I go to work and that's all.

Traci - I see you are up at the crack of dawn again! Don't you dare do anything with that shoulder yet!

Annointed - Happy Birthday to you! Have a wonderful day!

Hi to all who follow.

Tracy

Good Morning, gang

Sorry I was MIA for a couple of days....I got floated out to the floor Saturday night and was so tired that it was all I could do to drag my booty home and into bed!!!

Happy Birthday, LaTrese!!!

Traci----- STAY OFF THE SHOULDER!!!!! That's an order!!! ;-) :p

Good Morning, Tracy!

Tracy: Somehow "just Yoga" for you is a killer full body workout!Enjoy your }( version of a recovery week!

Amy: Glad to see ya- I have learned not to worry about your MIA working days... They keep you running BIG TIME! Glad its your weekend and time to sleep! :D

I am doing NO Upper work today.. Legs & Glutes will be done with leg weights when appropriate but no DBs or BB's;(
I'll focus on low vs heavy;) Thanks for concern- TRUST ME - I have had enough shoulder/arm /hand pain in the last week to keep me in check for a few days:* I also figure that my evening trainings (M-W-F) will be having me use more than I'd like.... I have to save myself for them this week!

Good morning one and all!

Happy Birthday Teddygirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traci...I am sure you DH was happy the Texans beat my poor Panthers yesterday! Man, was it hot at the game!

I don't know what workout I am going to do today...I am thinking about Squeeze...just feeling kind of blah with workouts lately...so maybe a little change will do me some good!

I have a meeting with an attorney today...that should be a load of fun...then DD has dance this afternoon...I also really need to do laundry and mop and vacuum before the dust bunnies take control of all operations.

Be back in a bit to do personals...

kisses to all!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: Week2/Day7/Absolute Kickboxing Kickbox Premix

Didn't get my workout in yesterday. Was a bit busy. Had a beautiful day and wanted to take full advantage of it. I did manage to take the dog for a 2 mile walk. We are all still getting used to each other. :) But she is a good dog.

Don't have much time to chat in the next three days. I have to find all the chemicals that our departments uses withing the next three days. x( Ok my boss is in trouble for this one. 342 chemicals are what I have to look for. :eek: He is so dead, because the meeting starts in 30 min, and he hasn't shown up yet.

Happy Birthday TeddyGirl!!!

Traci, Way to go on getting those legs a good workout! Even though you are forced too.

Have a great day!

Laurie

MORNING

Rotation: MIS
Week two: hour jog MIS legs; Evening MIS upper body

I'm home today:) :) I'm getting ready to do my workout, soon as I finish me coffee:) :)

Thank you guys for all the BD wishes:) :) :) :7 I'll check back after I finish my workout.

Good Morning Xers!

Guess who actually was doing Imax 2 at 7AM????????? ME!!! I never, ever thought that would happen, and it was one of my lowest energy workouts in quite awhile, but I still did it! It'll definitely take some getting used to, and I'm hypoglycemic, so doing fasted cardio made me feel nauseas, but I'm sure my body will adjust. I banged out Core Max 1 and S&H Chest & Back yesterday, too (didn't get a chance to check in, we had a power outage most of the afternoon :( ) I just need 4 more days this week to hit my goal (I have to take it 1 week at a time since I've been so inconsistent lately).

Latrese -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great one!!!

Traci-X -- I'm glad you're shoulder's feeling better!! I think you're very smart to just work LB this week and continue to let your shoulder heal up.

Tracy -- Just yoga sounds very fun! I hope you enjoy your recovery week and you get back to your hard workouts refreshed!

Debra -- Change always helps me break out of the blahs :) I hear ya on housework, too, and I'll be joining you in it later today...

Laurie -- Sounds like a lot of work for you :eek: I hope you don't get too drowned in it and you can still get your workouts in!

Lea -- I've been a slug lately, too. I hope you're feeling more like your regular self soon!

Wendy -- I'm glad you got some alone time with DH!! It sounds like a crazy work schedule. Mike normally works 8 hr days but with the commute to Center City, he's gone just about 12!

Hi to everyone else! I hope you have a great day!

Carol

Debra- What a doofus I am! Never connected the dots on Texan/Panther game- DOI!!!!!:eek: YES we are SO happy- FINALLY our team isnt a total embarressment! I really wanted to see David Carr play as I ADORED him and felt he wasnt given the right coach with us... He is a Bakersfield boy ya know... I just LOVED his spunk! I really hope he excels with you guys. Just a nice guy all the way around who gives a ton to the community. Be nice to my David! :*

Laurie- Got a heavy pencil sharpener you can throw at boss? }( Happy you are bonding with new baby.... it takes time when they're older. Have a fabulous workout today - it looks ike a great one!

Well lower body is sufficiently going "HUH?" }(
The MTV leg segments are Pilates style and I did an Ab Segment as well.... L&G Standing was gooooooooood! I kept my 2# ankle weights on and modified the explosive segments because I was too lazy to remove them:p - Thats OK I have a TON of plyo work coming up.... Lower Body Solution was good as well.... By the end of all my legs, adds, abds, abs are all toasty and feeling slim trim and defined already!

Off to run errands then prep for tonights training....
GREAT DAY TO ALL!!!!

TeddyGirl~ COOL that you are taking the day off from work!!!! ENJOY!!!!!

Carol~ Taking things one week at a time or even one workout at a time is a great strategy! CONGRATS on getting your early AM w/o checked off! I think if nothing else you will grow to love the feeling of accomplishment that early workouts can make you feel all day long!

Good morning,

Today's workout was GS Back, Shoulders & Biceps. If I have time tonite, may get a short spin in for my legs. Our bike ride yesterday had 8 riders show. It was 45 miles and my average for the ride was 18.0. That's a high for me as the ride has about 2,500' of climbing included too. Of course, at times, I got to draft off the stronger riders so that helped a bunch. I did take some turns pulling too. It was a great ride, though my shin was sore toward the end. I took a leetle catnap when I got home and then mowed those lawns that have been calling to me.

Anointed, Happy, happy birthday to you today!!! Hope you had a really fun time at Ruby Tuesday. You really seem to enjoy your family.

Wendy, I'm thinking TTOM is around the corner. Traci should be letting us know pretty soon LOL. I've never had Thai food before. Is it spicy? I love spicy. Glad you could spend time with your DH. I'm so glad that my DH won't have to work those 12 hour shifts any more. At age 55, they start to take their toll. So terrible about the plane crash. Re: a 19 mph average, that's pretty darned fast. Sometimes I wonder if they mean that they are going that fast when they look down at their cyclometer or is it a true overall average that you get at the end of the ride. If it is the latter, I would probably venture to say that with the bike you bought, you probably wouldn't be able to hang with them. Neither would I, and I'm on a road bike. The overall average for our Sunday group rides has been in the 17 plus mph range.

Tracy, good cardio workout you did yesterday. You are so tough!!!

Traci, I've always loved doing outdoor things. Did the Bikecentennial ride (from Portland, Oregon to Pueblo, Colorado) in 1977 (2,300 miles), was involved in X-country skiing, and then mostly horses up until 8 years ago when I got back into biking. I think I'm the only one in my family like this though. The rest are pretty domestic and don't do much in the way of outdoor stuff at all. Thanks for the compliment on the tile. We're enjoying it. It's so nice that this stove uses so much less wood than the old one. I'm going to love not having to cut 7-8 loads of firewood each summer. I think DH will come to appreciate that too. Glad you are taking care of your shoulder. Thanks for the link for working with tennis elbow. I'm going to really try to stretch my forearms more.

Amy, good to see you back. Get lots of sleep and let us know what you've been doing/planning. How are the shakes tasting?

Debra, I'm wondering about my next rotation too. Maybe a functional fitness type. Something different enough that Cathe's new series will be a shock.

Laurie, glad it is going well with the new dog. Hope you find those chemicals. Why are you having to do it? Here at the prison, usually an incident occurs, someone gets in trouble and then everyone else has to make sure they are doing it right now, inventories, etc.

Hi Nicole, Cheryl, Swifty, Carol, Sandra, and anyone else I missed.

Jeanette

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDYGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a WONDERFUL day! I vaguely remember a b-day celebration you had (last year?) when we were on the WW check in together. I believe you were out of action for an entire week after the festivities.

Yoga Heads Up: Eion Finn has a Power Yoga for Happiness, Part 2 almost ready for release. It will probably be in November.

This morning I did DrillMax. Got a sharp pain in my right hip/lower back, which is the hip that always gives me grief if there is grief to be given. I'll rest it and lightly stretch it today, and see how it feels by tomorrow. This has happened before, and with some tlc for a few days it returned to normal.

TraciX, are you taking good care of that shoulder? I hope the pain has let up, at least. Were the kids ecstatic to see you when you got home? Are you ready to start a new week?

Thank you, WendyX, for posting those P90X+ clips the other day. Am I the only one who does NOT want a P90X workout on speed? Although, if the music is more motivating, then maybe I'll enjoy them. The one I like the looks of the best is the Total Body Weight workout. I could care less about another version of Kenpo or Plyo.

WendyX, I talke to The Parents yesterday, and they're going to Bangkok, and the other city where the plane crashed (!!!). And somewhere else, too. All in the southern bit, I believe. Mom was very concerned about all the earthquakes they've been having. I guess she can stop worrying about those, and start worrying about the planes now.

TracyX - the thing about chanting is that, as Shiva says, it's a natural breath lengthener. In other words, it stretches and warms up your lungs really well. When I used to swim train, I did something similar: doing the front crawl, swim 1 lap, breathing every 3rd stroke; flip turn; swim 1 lap, breathing every 5th stroke; flip turn; swim 1 lap, breathing every 7th stroke; flip turn; swim 1 lap, gulping in as much air as you want! Pause for recovery; repeat a few times. This really helped train the lungs to work more efficiently, and gave you a good endorphin rush at the same time. I imagine professional singers do vocal exercises that have a similar effect.

JeanetteX - where do I find the photo of the new woodstove?

Hello Amy, AmyX, Carol, DebraX, LaurieXX (who is probably dying for the new P90X+ workouts!), LeaX, and anyone I may have missed. Have a great day!

SandraX

I am a very bad girl....Came home from taking DD to school and took a nap in my workout clothes...but I think I am now caught up from the game yesterday. I am a little too old to tailgate all day...will have to make some modifications if I go to another game! I think I have decided to stay with my rotation and do yoga today...I don't know if it will be Bryan or Eion...we'll see when I make it up to the workout room. Then tomorrow will probably be chest and back then a bike ride on Wednesday and then shoulders and legs...(I just typed logs instead of legs...Freudian slip).

Teddygirl....So nice you are able to take today off! Do you have any big plans this evening?

Jeanette...I will have to look at your hearth pics after I finish with personals. Glad you had a nice ride yesterday. I am always amazed at the speeds and distances you go...I am such a novice rider! A friend told me of some trails around here yesterday, so I may try to get over there on Wednesday. I bet your upper body is feeling pretty toasty after your workout this morning!

Laurie...Good luck at work today...Glad you guys and sweet Cami are working on your new relationship. I am sure she will make a great addition to your family with a little TLC.

Traci...Still don't know much about the players here yet. I haven't kept up with the Panthers while I was living out of state...so I will have to get to know the team a bit. I feel out of touch with all the NC teams right now...It will take me a year to catch up. I was surprised at all the local support, though. Tons of traffic coming from all over the state to see the game. Keep that shoulder healthy, woman...I am sure your legs and abs are going to look fantastic in another week or so! Have fun with your client tonight.

Amy...Sorry you are so beat...Get lots of good sleep!

Carol...Way to go getting up to exercise...I just cannot do that. I am sooooooo not a morning person anyway, it would just be complete torture to get up any earlier than I have to. I always admire people who can do that.

Tracy...Hope your class goes well this evening. It will probably be good for you to take a recovery week...even if it is forced due to work!

I don't think I am going to try to catch up with personals from the weekend...but be assured I read all of your posts! Forgot to say that we have started with another round of rock tumbling...We're on day 4 of the smoothing process...I think we will get some better results this time since I have done it once now.

Hope everyone has a great day...I am headed up to workout, then to the attorneys', then to pick up my license and money from my friend's (since I left them there yesterday after the game...told you...too much tailgating), then pick up DD from school and take her to dance, then to the grocery store, then pick up DD from dance, then make dinner, then start some laundry...and hopefully I will get to vacuum and mop tomorrow...I hope the dust bunnies do not have a revolt before then.

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Sandra...You snuck in on me....Thanks for the heads up on Eion...I am not chomping at the bit to do another round of the X...but I will certainly be first in line to get some more nectar and honey! I just found a yoga place in the next town over that I think I am going to try one morning a week. I know I need some form pointers, if nothing else. You cracked me up about the planes and earthquakes...LOL! Sorry your hip is giving you some problems....definitely take it easy for a few days so you don't end up on the IL with Traci!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Hey girls,

Sorry I didn't make it in yesterday:( I was in town all day then went to my sister's new house to watch my Chargers lose badly:);(

I'm kind of thinking I need a recovery week. I thought about it all last week and I really want to do a week of yoga only. I see Tracy will be doing that so maybe it's a sign:)

Did a load of laundry last night before I went to bed and flooded the garage. The washer drains into our laundry sink then outside because we are on septic. I didn't notice the rag in the sink and it stopped the water from draining. It overflowed all over the floor and soaked boxes and my DH gear:( He was not a happy camper this morning. I shall be cleaning that up later x(

I'll come and chat after yoga!

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Completed: hour run and MIS legs
Part II: MIS upper and GS drop set & abs

I was thinking as I was running to change things up a bit. I’ll be doing MIS 4x this week, no problem may change fourth MIS upper body, not sure yet which workout I’m going to replace it with, I need to confuse muscles for faster growth.

Also, instead of doing legs on the same day I do UB, I'm going to change to opposite days, this way I can get a lite cardio in before I do upper body training, in the evening, that's it! Oh going to start doing MIS legs double:p need to work legs HARDERx( x(

I will be back later with personals going to wash a few loads and do some cleaning,

PS..................

Wendy thank you that was so sweet, NO BIG panties on this GM :D :+ :7 :7

I think, for something to do today, I'm going to Old Navy never shop there. My gave me a $40 gift card.

Good Afternoon,

[font color=red font size =+2]Happy Birthday TeddyGirl!!!!!!!!!![/font]
Best wishes for a fit, fun and frisky year without Big girl panties!:7 :) :) :) :) :)

Ballistic Hugs!!!!!
Wendy

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Fools Rush In.....

I've been on the phone back and forth with the travel agent, my mom, and my sister. Plans are a changing. My sister doesn't want to stay longer than 3 weeks. My mom won't take her unless she stays for at least a month. Anything shorter is wasting says the Crazy Asian. And, the prices to fly back right before Christmas are sky high!!! Sooooooo, it looks like it's only going to be my mom, eldest dd and me. My sister is jealous and fuming! And, we're not coming back until Jan 20th. Sandra, I've got the dog and children taken care of while I'm away. I'll be homeschooling eldest dd in Thailand. Phil is fine with us going that long. His mother is worried for eldest, but excited for her to experience another culture.

Okay, I have to wait for an email before I can confirm the tickets. BBL!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Round 2/Phase 1/Week 4/Day 6
Core Synergy(swapped for yoga day 5)

Came by to say hello to lady xer's!

And a big Happy happy b-day to TG! Enjoy yourself! As if I need to say that;-)

Wendy, thanks sooooo much for the pkg. DH and I were gardening Sat AM. The postal man dropped it in the box, we sat on the front stoop and both looked in the box together. :* The tea is yummy! Went into the kitchen and made a pot right quick. I will be checking into the tincture of cone flower to be sure I use it correctly. The pretty pink personalized notes are just right! I see the postmark Centre Hall, are you near there or were you visiting? My best to you on the trip to Thailand. How exiting! Enjoyed your post on yoga too. I am just now experiencing Shiva Rea <<DH is really showing an interest as he previews before bedtime. Preparing to partake. I want to go check for your clips you posted earier.

Jeanette, your ride times are fabulous!:7 I need to look for your tiling pics. Checked out the new picture trail and did not see them there. I was smiling so big:7 on your new pics though. YOu are one fit and fun lady xer. The landscape is very dry there, so opposite W PA. Do you find your skin dries out and what do you apply if this is the case? I cut lawn yesterday and hope to put the mower away soon.

Been spending tons of time in the kitchen. The clean eating is going very well. Adobo rubbed pork and black bean pico degallo, shrimp and corn bisque, veggie soup and homemade oatmeal bread. Tonight is chicken soup with carrots per DD's request. She is surprisingly fond of the meals I'm making.:)

I'm out of time. Too much to accomplish and little time.

Banana rolls and supermans to everyone!

I meant to say my friend gave me a $40 gift card x(x(

It's a lovely day today in Ohio :) I took advantage of it and went for a walk only 45 minutes, yay, lunch time, having my fav english muffin, beans, cheeses & tomatoe I eat that combo everyday its my favorite. Anyhoo, off to take bath I (((((((stink)))))))and relax a bit before starting MIS & abs :) ttyl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.