:) !!!X-Factor Monday - Let's Go!!! :)

Just kicking us off this morning. What's on everyone's agenda today? I have a total body workout planned and I teach a couple classes this evening.

BBL

Hi Shirl and all who follow. :)

I think I want to combine work outs today since I didn't get to work out on saturday like I was supposed to. I missed Imax 2 and now have DM TB premix plus ab work to do. I am considering doing 30 minutes of cardio (I may sub a 30 min interval run for IMAX 2) along with the weight work today. It's a good day to double up because Joey doesn't have school so I can bring him to the gym to run this morning and then do my weights when he's napping later. This is the final week of the rotation. I can't believe I am actually about to finish it! This is a historical event ladies! Help me celebrate!!!!!;)

Hope everyone is having an OKAY monday!

BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm heading down for a leg w/o and a short cardio if I can fit it in. I was a sloth and didn't w/o at all this weekend. I did manage to do quite a bit of de-cluttering and cleaning yesterday! I also have a dr. appt this morning for my feet problems. I hope I get some good news. I would love to get back to running pain free.

Supposedly I am moving back to my previous position today. I moved most of the stuff from my desk, but my pc and phone will need to be moved today.

Shirl-You are a busy bee! Enjoy your w/o's today:p

Wendy-Glad you had a wonderful weekend.

I will try to bbl to see what everyone else is up to.

Diana

I need to get my arse to the gym and I am soooo stalling. LOL I want to run but I am too lazy to get ready to go! :confused:

Diana: That's great that you are going back to your old position as of today. I hope there are no glitches with moving your PC and phone back to your old desk. Enjoy your day. :)

Shirl: You have lots of exercise on tap for today. Enjoy it!

Hello to everyone else.

I'll be back after the gym...if I ever get there! LOL :p

Monday .. UGH

Hello Ladies!

Well DH did get to come home FRI night .. then back up at 4 a.m. and worked about 15 hours Sat and Sun .. but at least I got to see him and "visit" w/him ;););) today he is back under 24/7 lockdown - they are voting yet once again - and guess he will know tonight sometimes!! they are having to guard the union hall and the big whigs b/c of all the crapola they have been spewing .. getting pretty nasty ... the federal rep came down and is "overseeing" them and the voting proceedure .. sounds like some underhanded things went down :( maybe today will right the wrongs I hope!!

My house was a totaly insane asylum this weekend .. YUP Buster has lost it .. he is a maniac!! dont know what his problem is .. he is scared to death of Tootsie .. I tried to "assist" but he was having no part of that . . I will spare you the details of what he has tried to do w/every pillow/dog bed/toy in the house and outdoors :confused: GEESH!!! It was 32 last night so he slept (tried to) in the bedroom w/me and Toots finally got some rest .. she was passed out on the couch this morning .. sprawled out like Queen B .. should have gotten a picture of that!! LOL

I have had an eye ache since Sat (my bad eye) .. so going to eye dr at lunch .. so no w/o .. tonight will be all cardio .. b/c I was too bad all weekend!! PIA laid out again .. :mad::eek: .. of course tommorrow is a holiday .. dont know why that surprises me at all .. GGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Wendy .. glad you had an awesome time .. any winnings to report?? Not that it matters cause sounds like you had a blast reguardless!! LOL

Di .. hope your transition goes smoothly for you today. I was SLUG on the xercise front this weekend too . . between the ball games and Buster and DH's mess I was doing good to get cleanmax in and it is a w/o just keeping Buster off my stuff .. lol!!

Shirl ... you amaze me cranking out your own /wo and teaching more than one class a day .. GEESH .. I am doing good to get my w/o in and ONE class in one day!!! You go girl!!

Hello to all that follow .. gotta scoot .. on to the eye dr!!! OH BTW .. My Auburn Tigers FINALLY won!!! WOO HOOOOO doing a happy dance

Back from part one of my work out. I ended up running 2.25 miles of intervals and .75 miles of steady state for a 3 mile total. It was a good run. I wanted to do more but I was afraid of wearing myself out and then not getting to the weights later on. :)

Gotta make some java now.

I'll be back a bit later for personals. :D

Hello ladies,

Well i was MIA this weekend. Just busy working and spending time with my family.

today's workout was AB day 1 week 5! followed by icycle 6/20 mins. i am loving the workouts but not seeing the results as quickly as last time since my eating has been horrendous:mad: what is wrong is me?

wendy- did i miss it? how was your AC weekend? glad you mustered up the energy to get in your run!!

shirl- you are a beast:p a workout plus 2 classes..amazing!!

diana- good job with the decluttering. I am happy for you that you get to move back into your old position!!

laura- glad you were able to spend some time with dh. really hoping that situation gets cleared up pretty quickly. hope all goes well at the eye dr.

ttyl:)

Laura: Nope, not a winner but I don't care. It's so much fun. I didn't lose that much either though so I am happy about that. Sorry DH has to go into lock down mode again at work. What a bummer. I will pray for his safety.

Sunny: Oh girl, do I ever know about crappy eating! I've GAINED a few pounds from eating like heck lately!:eek: I just can't get a grip for more then a day or two!:eek: My weekend in AC was PHENOMINAL! We went dancing on saturday night and it was the best time I've had in ages!!!! We were out from 11pm to after 4am and I drank all night and woke up with NO HANG OVER!!!! Can't beat that with a stick! :D We were hangin' out with cute guys at the club too which doesn't hurt. ;) It was all innocent fun though. :)

Hiya girls

It was an early morning for me thanks to the dreaded monthly safety meeting at 6am.:eek: I'm in such a fog when I get up that early and then to try and tackle the numbers after that - it just isn't good. *lol* Then tonight Cody has an away B-ball game which I will be going to here shortly. Since I knew today was gonna be a whirlwind, I did C&B with GB abs yesterday so that today would be rest day. I wanted to give blood today too but just ran out of time.

Shirl - Put my name on one of your workouts would ya?;) Wow - you are like the energizer bunny. Very cool.

Wendy - Yah on finishing your rotation! Woooo hooooo!! Good job on the run. So how'd the weights go?
Your post snuck in there on me. AC sounds like a riot! Glad you had such a rockin' time.

Di - I was doing the same as you this weekend - more cleaning.:confused:
Hope you get some good foot news. Fingers crossed for you.
Congrats on your move today. So will this mean that your hours go back to what they were and you will be able to get your rec center time back?

Laura - So sorry to hear things are not yet cleared up at DH's work. That must be sooo stressful for both of you. Glad you got some time together though.;)
Buster scared of Toots? That's kinda stange isn't it?
Hope your Dr. appt. goes well today - keep us posted.
At least your Tigers gave you some good news this w/e. Still, I think you ar due for some more good news.

DeeDee - I'm in the same boat as you are. I'm not seeing my usual X results and I know it's b/c of my eats. But, I am seeing some results....I just gotta rein in the food.

Hi Jacque and Jen - hope your Mondays are going well.

Toodles....

Angie

Last edited:
Ang: I haven't done the weights yet and I must admit, it's not lookin' good! LOL Good job gettin' er done y'day so you could rest today. No way does it sound like you have time for a work out let alone the energy!:eek: I am planning on doing a 5am'er tmrw morning for either weights or cardio depending on if that 2nd work out actually gets done today or not. Wanna join me? :p

This made me LOL when I opened it!

342589688.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.