X-ers Tinsel Tuesday

teddy16410

Cathlete
:7 Morning Gals!
RD 2 / Phase 1 LAST DAY :7 / Week 3/ Kenpo
Will probably just do it again so I dont have to think...
My legs are really super sore from Plyo & Legs yesterday- I think that Plyo makes my core & legs work harder than anything out there.

SANDRA:::
Plyo Legs is actually a combination of LegsX& PlyoX its totally fun and effective!

The cold has left the southeast (last 2 days!) so I am a happy camper once again!:*

Whichever Xer came by last night and stuck a pin in me so I'd deflate:[[[[[[[[* :* :*]]]]]]]] I am feeling human once again!!!

Lil Mathew hanging in there- ventilator got removed but had to be put back after 24 hours... He's just not ready to face the crazy world yet... Apryl still going to hospital every 6 hrs around the clock... She gets to hold him for 30 minutes each of those times.... He is taking a little of her milk from a bottle as of yesterday - he got in 10cc's - They need him taking 60cc's by mouth before they can think about releasing him & of course his lungs need to improve.... I do feel in my heart that we are moving forward tho.

I'll be back for personals once I catch up:7

Hi all,

Yesterday I put in S&H and just couldn't do it again. I didn't want to do plie squats again because they make my inner thighs are so tight and I am struggling to increase the flexibility there, so I did PP legs 3x 8 reps for each exercise using an 8 count, 4 down and 4 up. I could't do the step ups that slow, but I did them as slow as I could. I have definitely increased my strength and that was just enough. I finished with a few front, back, kurtsy lunges, and 40 minutes of yoga.

Today is a run or walk and yoga.

Traci - Glad the Plyo leg workout worked for you. We'll keep our fingers crossed for the baby. I'm sure he will be fine. It is a hard time of the year to have to go through that.

Hi to all who follow.

Tracy

Classic/ Week 5/ Day 2/ PlyoX (+Butts & Guts standing legs)

Good morning,

Off to PlyoX and BG standing legs. Totally not wanting to do PlyoX, but know that it really isn't so bad. I'm just so bored of it, I think. Round 1 did me in with that workout.

Traci....Thrilled to see you alive!!! Hope the internet situation is all resolved. Yay!! Matthew's doing so well. I previewed Plyo Legs and it still has those dang squat jumps, so I might as well do PlyoX. Tony seems particularly wacky in Plyo Legs. Oops, I should have said "charming."

Jeanette....Did they catch him yet? What do you mean about the other people "scribing"?

Okay, gotta go!
Sandra

:::::Sandra:::::
Your joy w/ the Wii makes me smile… Until a month ago I didn’t even know WTH everyone was talking about! LOL ~ It is cheaper to have no kids but then again DH’s new toys (boats!) aren’t cheap either! LOL Sandra- STOP giving Teddy additional ways to torture herself! Your add on to Kenpo is cruel!!! LOL I shall NOT be attempting that one unless I do the add-on first…hmmmmm maybe that wouldn’t be so bad… Kenpo really wipes me out for some reason. ~ How interesting that with your DD you thought of mortality… I think its interesting to look at what makes us “go there”… Wendell certainly does with anyone his age but for me its more like your timing; with births… I think it makes me realize how long I have been on the earth and how little is probably left.. I’m actually not freaked by it tho since working for Hospice. I am more freaked by dying due to a bizarre accident more than anything. WEIRD! ~~~You are dead on about the reason CH/SH/TRI takes you to a new level… One of the things I do with my clients is have them do basically same exercises but using inclines & declines / sitting/standing etc… They always are amazed how they feel it so much just by changing that one little thing… That’s the best part about my BowFlex bench…. It has 6 incline/decline levels… I am going to do X weight work on varied inclines after recovery week. ~ Enjoy FF’ing Tony thru his charm this morning! I do that on Kenpo too just because I need to get thru it- Love/Hate for me. XXOO

:::::Jeanette:::::
WOW that would be expensive to feed a group that size Prime Rib! I recall making it for 4 and thinking LORDY this is DH’s gift in itself! I go out in sweats all the time & DH says I’m in my jimmies! He said it embarrasses him! LOL ~ Has your 75yr young friend always biked or is this a new sport for his later years? I am amazed by super-duper fit people who are older…My family is void of any & all fitness people except for me. Taking a walk with a cigarette is my sisters’ only activity once in awhile.~ I do hope that inmate gets caught soon- We have 2 large prisons nearby- 1 is on the way to Sargent (bay) and the other is just north of us (Huntsville).. Huntsville is the max security but you’d never know it by the # of escapees! ~ I agree about being home for Xmas!!! As much as I dislike actually visiting my family I still miss them terribly on the holidays – I cry & cry but also recall the ONE time in 16 years that I did go home I was so homesick for my Texas family…. I need to be able to transport myself in a flash! ~ I have yet to try Yoga-TONE but plan on it during recovery week….

:::::Tracy:::::
Sorry dear but your post this morning about needing to gain inner thigh flexibility made me crack up!!! Do not tell DH or he’ll come up with a few things to “help” you! ROF~ Good for you switching things up as you needed.

:::::Debra:::::
CONGRATS on finishing the card project!!! One of my friends sends out New Years cards because she can start them in Dec & not be rushed! LOL~ VERY COOL on CB taking off your B-Day weekend!!! He really truly is in L as we are 30 days from it! LOLOL – Men just never plan that far in advance!! LOLOL- I wonder if your being legally married for a full year pending divorce gave him an unconscious level of comfort to say L so soon… At least the men I know avoid it even if they feel it only because they think the strings and standards follow after the cats out of the bag! I so understand of your love/hate with legs… That’s why my cardio MUST be leg focused or it just doesn’t get done… X forces me to work them 1x per week and THANK HEAVENS my legs respond to un-weighted work… The whole BB hoisting thing just makes me cringe! LOL ~ well Polly * Lukie would make great BFF’s! LOL

:::::TeddyGirl:::::
Your pie sounds great my dear! I am thankful that with the exception of MIL birthday cake (Xmas Day) that I am thru with all the sugar food in my house! Its smooth sailing from this point on for me in regards to my diet. ~ Isnt it fun to have recovery week in site? It makes the 12 weeks so doable! I wonder if I’ll actually be able to do Cathes 6-month program because of all the changes she said she’ll be making each week…. Imagine not having to EVER think about a rotation again… Just X then STS, then X then STS etc…………..

:::::Nicole:::::
So sorry about DS. Good vibes coming your way!!!!

:::::MIA Xers:::::
Miss you all and hope you are well & just busy with good stuff. XXOOXOXOXO

Doubles/Phase 1/Week 3/Day 2
Workout : 30 minute jog + Gin Miller Power workout + MIS abs

Quick check in, we had lots going on here today,

When I got home bubble bath was awaiting. Afterwards it was all down hill. I ain’t going to lie, don’t know what hit me but it hit hard. Between me and Teddy we ate the entire pie, PLUS I had 2 chocolate snickers bars on top of that, while I was watching TV got a bowl of Pumpkin ice cream. I was “SO” stuffed it was ridiculous what I did, all night long.

My legs are still so sore from GS legs I did Sunday, I did 3 extra sets of squats with heavy weigh, quad are still sore, looking forward to P90X chest tomorrow, I will be back later:)

Jeanette: crust on bottom and top OUCH! won't be making pies for a long time:7

Good morning ladies! Back from taking the diva to school. I must get to the grocery store today...and I have to at least start to clean this dirty house! But I may take a nap before I get going with any of that...LOL. I am planning on cardio...a step workout of some sort...and I will probably tack on SH shoulders too. I am definitely feeling the work from yesterday. I also feel like my form is so much better with Cathe since she constantly reminds you...and shows variations. No other big news going on around here. Except holiday baking is just around the corner. I only have 2 more Christmas cards to do....Yipee!!

personals....

Traci...
Glad you have deflated back to your regular size! Always a nice feeling. I am sure that Matthew is well on his way to recovery. I remember pumping breast milk for DD while she was in the hospital, too. Just like milking a cow. Not a lot of fun. I can't believe you have never done Bryan's Tone...You will like that one. I was surprised about CB and my bday weekend too. Now we just have to figure out where to go...Probably the mountains as we are pretty close and it should be pretty up there...Don't know yet. We are going to think about it...It will be different to stay in a hotel with him, though...We usually go back to our respective abodes to any sort of private business...We'll actually be stuck in the same room together for a weekend...LOL! My legs respond to unweighted work too, which is I guess a bonus...I don't mind floor work that bad...I guess since I am inherently lazy and it makes me feel like I am just about ready to take a nap...LOL!

Jeanette...
Did they catch the escapee?? How does one escape from prison anyway? I don't think I am that inventive to think of a way out. I don't think I would have wanted to watch "Sideways" with my dad either...especially at the end where the big naked guy is chasing them down the street!! I guess that twisting motion of the swing just wrings the pee out of you...lol! Just make sure you put a little toilet paper in your golf bag for emergencies! My bday is January 20. I will be 41. Ugh. I am sure my DD will have some kind of "old" comment to make.

Tracy...
Glad you found a workout that suited you yesterday...and kept your legs from feeling so tight. I am still hurting a bit from Slo Mo legs. Ugh. You must have vacation time starting soon, right??

Sandra....
I always hated plyoX...just not one of my favorites...I like the moves Cathe does in her latest bootcamp much better.

Teddygirl....How could you guys possibly eat that much??? I don't think I could do that even on a binge day. I bet it was yummy, though!!!!! I am sure the bubble bath was just what the doctor ordered for your sore legs.

I think that catches me up for now. The big question is to I go back to bed for an hour or go to the grocery store? Hmmmmmm.......

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Morning Xers,

Hope I'm able to get my workout in today, I will see how I feel. I was in bed yesterday with a stomach flu. Was able to eat a little bit this morning. Got to my desk today and it was full of presents. Chocolate!!! And guess what it doesn't sound the least bit appealing. x( And of course one of my suppliers gave me his normal present of toffee. Right now it doesn't appeal at all. ;( So I'm not opening the pretty packaging until I'm able to enjoy it. ;-) So if I'm able to my workout will be Core Synergistics.

I will be back later, just need to catch up on 90 e-mails, and a boat load of invoices.

BBL,
Laurie

Morning fellow Xers!

Round 2, Lean Rotation, Phase 1, Week 4, Day 2 -

Should have been Core Syn I see now, but I thought it was CardioX. I was feeling droopy this morning, overslept a little and wanted to keep the intensity down so I did Cathe's 4DS LIS workout. It's fun and I think was just right. I've been fighting off this cold for a while. I will drink tons of water today at work.

Traci, glad that your cold weather is gone for a bit. We are still expecting some snow/rain today, but looks like the system will head south. That happens a lot around here. Hoping little Matt makes some gains today. Know he will be okay. Prayers out to him. My friend has always been pretty active, but I think took up cycling in the past 15 years or more. I know he used to motocross/enduro race in his younger years. We have a Max prison next door to the one I work at. The only escapes I think they have had have been from the Level 1 workers that work in the administration building, grounds, etc. Glad you don't have any other events to worry about foodwise until Christmas. We got invited to a girlfriends house on Sunday for drinks and snacks. Think we will probably go, unless this droopy feeling today blows up into a real cold.

Tracy, LOL re: Traci's comment about your inner thighs and DH. Her mind is always in the gutter, isn't it? ;-) Good for you for making the leg workout work for you. Are you done with your class?

Sandra, I know what you mean about PlyoX legs. I haven't done it yet this time, nor is it required. Will find out today if they caught the escapee. Think I saw that his conviction is for Burglary. He's one of the Level 1 inmates (campers), so there can be no previous convictions for rape, fire, or escapes in his file. They are the cream of the crap. The camps have no fences around them. This guy walked away while out on a work detail (cleaning parks, building fences, etc.) During an incident like an escape, a secretary is called in to "scribe", which means to write or type everything that happens during the initial stages of the event, such as notifications, any phone calls made, etc.

Latrese, the bubble bath sounded lovely. However, sounds like there was an orgy of eating going on! LOl! I can't even have anything in the house like that any more. I've had Sandra's cheesecake brownies on my mind, plus another cookie recipe that's supposed to be yummo too.

Debra, glad the cards are almost done. Probably history by the time you see this. I've been getting a little nap in regularly when I get home from work. Not sure I need it or if it's just become a way for me to prolong doing the dishes. Re: the weekend with CB, going back to your respective abodes to do private business. Are you talking about using the toilet? Yep, out at the camps or work crews, they just walk away when the fire captain isn't looking. They are 100 plus man camps but at times only 2 staff on duty to watch them. You are right on about the "Sideways" movie and that naked guy running down the street. I was just cringing. 41 would be a nice age to be again for me. Oh well, no regrets here.

Laurie, so sorry to hear about your stomach bug. Hope you take it easy and recover. I was doing my workout today and really trying for a lesser intensity, though I'm not a big intensity nut anyway. I just kept telling myself that I don't want to have a cold that goes on for weeks and weeks and weeks, coughing, mucous, etc. Glad the goodies aren't appealing to you today. That's a good thing.

Did we lose Cheryl and Swifty? I think I've seen Cheryl post on the Weight Watchers thread. Swifty, I don't know. And Wendy..........?

Talk to you later, got to run DH's key to him at work early today. He just called as he locked them in his pickup. I swear he's getting feeble in his mind. LOL, today will probably be the day I do the same.

Jeanette

Okay, I've made it back alive!!! 10 mins before we have to head to the bus stop in our usual fast-forward mode, DD tells me they're having a Xmas Concert dress rehearsal today, and she needs to bring her outfit and makeup to school today! Lord love a duck, why does the school trust 7 year olds to tell their parents this information?! Why wasn't there a note about this? So, that added a nice touch of panic to the usual morning rush.

Okay, so I really have to stop wasting font space on whining about PlyoX. The workout was great. It flew by, and when DH came to say goodbye for the day, I made him toss me a few basketballs. BG standing work was a nice addition, too. I will definitely be feeling this workout tomorrow. As I sit here, lightly chuckling at all your posts, my entire rib cage area, back and front, hurts. What gave me this kind of doms? Maybe some of the push ups from yesterday (plange? one-arm?). I noticed it a bit before today's workout, it didn't bother me during the workout, but now seems to be settling in for the long haul. This is good pain, right? My shoulders, especially the fronts, are rather sore, too.

Anyone got their Cathe calendar yet? I'm skeptical that I'll see it before Xmas.

Tracy....Nice alternative to SH today. I rarely use PP and SS, even though I enjoy them so much. I need to make them harder, like you do, to get more use out of them.

Traci....You think my Kenpo + KM Blast Challenge is cruel? Au contrare!! Kenpo warms you up so well for the intensity of the BC. It's like an extended version of the 4 combos Cathe does in KM. Having said that, I haven't put those two workouts together this time around because I'm finding that by Saturday I'm not wanting anymore high-intensity work. And I must be improving my form, because I'm really feeling Kenpo in my core these days. I like Kenpo. I don't seem to have to talk myself into doing it. I didn't ff through any of Tony's stuff today. I needed the rest breaks! Have you played much with the new Bowflex yet?

Teddygirl....Oh my goodness, just reading what you ate last night is giving me a stomach ache. Well, at least you're getting your carbs in!

Debra....Yay! Your cards are almost done! Do you write a message in each card? I enjoy any workout that can be done horizontally, too. Wait. I should delete that. I know what lewd thoughts just popped up in your brain. Yup, I like Cathe's BC much better than PlyoX, too. But variety is the key, right? What is KA's "Curl" workout? I envision a whole dvd of just bicep curling, but that can't be right. And surely you're not actually doing a Canadian curling video?? "HAAAAARRRDDDD!!!!!!!!!!" "Sweep! Sweep!!" Ooooh, you and CB are going on holiday together, are you? How nice!! This guy's really into you, Dear Debra. We live far away from all friends and family, too, which is why I don't do the card thing LOL!! I can't keep up with all the address changes. Did I mention before that I have a ridiculously large family? I have 44 first cousins on my dad's side of the family alone. Of course, most are married (to who? I have no idea), with children of their own (boys? girls? How many? Don't know). On my mother's side, all of my 15 or so cousins have married, had children, divorced, and are either remarried or who knows what. I have no idea what's going on in their lives. I'm sure I'd put the wrong names on the cards, if I even knew where to send them to. I do have one childhood friend who continues to email me, year after year, even though I never reply to her. So there you go. I should answer her last email, just so I can say I have a BFF, since she doesn't seem to be going away. That is hilarious about all the places you went in your jammies yesterday. You're bolder than I!!

Laurie....Oh, that's awful news on the stomach bug. Feel better soon, and send all that chocolate this way, since you can't enjoy it. Traci's given you my address, right? Please put "Post haste" on the box.

Jeanette....I find the new LIS and HIS cardios a lot of fun, too. I really like the music. There's a story all over the news about 2 other escaped prisoners. How come they make headline news, yet your guy doesn't? Are they considered more dangerous, perhaps? Or is it that they did it in movie-fashion, rather than just walking away? I had a feeling that that's what you meant by "scribing", but it seems like such an archaic term to be using these days. How come they don't just put an ankle bracelet on these prisoners and follow them with GPS if they walk away? Or is that too modern? Yes, children are meant to move, whether that's by beating each other up, or flailing their arms at the tv. And all that crying is good for their lung development.

Speaking of movement, I'd better get going or I will stiffen up completely. I have plans to go the post office this morning (!), and then to the library. If I wait too long, I'll likely lose the willpower. Have a great day!

Sandra

Thought I’d stop back in and say HEY to my favorite people on the planet… Does that make me pathetic? Cyberspace is where my heart is??? Now I KNOW we must do the retreat so I can at least assure DH that you are all not mere figments of my imagination.

Kenpo still in pending mode… I am just not in the mood to undress, re-dress, sweat, undress, shower, re-dress…. I also have a this fancy hair goo all over my head that is really just like dumping caster oil on top your hair…. Hoping when I wash it out that my hair will have grown long & shiny and sexy.

Don’t think I told ya all that Sandy started throwing up again after 3 days off meds…(on Saturday morning) I think I am just not talking about it – The outcome probably isn’t a very merry Xmas song in the making so I’ll just stay in denial until after the holiday- she’s actually very much “sandy” except for tossing her cookies after every meal…. Enough said- we shall not go there for awhile.

:::::Sandra:::::
ROF LORD LUV A DUCK!!!!!!!! OMG you are the funniest lil thing! Oh I cant wait to do your workout from yesterday! I love core work that doesn’t resemble ARX! I used the Bowflex Dial A weights yesterday and have used the bench just to test its durability… My client will get to play on it tonight.. I think your familys size indicates quite the reproductive instinct! Lol I wouldn’t do cards either with all that! DO EMAIL your BFF!! Once you do she’ll probably suddenly stop the emails- LOL

:::::Jeanette:::::
Take care of yourself dear! I know you cant be a happy camper when forced to slow down… hehehheeheh “Eating Orgy”~~~~~~LOL on losing track of your daily X! I think we are all having a case of the December Brain Dribbles!

:::::Tracy:::::
Where oh where are you dear one??? I think you have a secret life ….. PLEEZE share it with us- you know we love a hot story!

:::::Debra:::::
So did we shop or did we sleep???? Ya better stop thyself & the UGH’s about 41! Some of us would give a limb to go back to that!

:::::TeddyGirl:::::
Well let me just say that I bloated again reading about your binge… Did you ever see 9 1/2 Weeks (movie 198?)…. THATS what I picture your life like! *blushing*

:::::LAURIE:::::
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Take care of that tummy!!! You poor thing

:::::MIA Xers:::::
WHERE exactly are all of you??????? Did you do a retreat without the rest of us?????

Lysol Sprays & hugs to All in X-Land!

CS

Uggggghhhh! I woke up to DS #1 sick. So it was DS #2 then #3 and finally #1! I bet Debra's glad she's not here:p

I just pray if I get sick it will be now or never. I do NOT want to be sick on Christmas!

I hope to get CS in at least by lunch. I am very aggravated that the world is not revolving around my workout schedule right now;) I have my routine and it stinks to have it messed with!!

I'll be back for personals. Must go attend to the ill ones.

Nicole

Bring it!!!

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Sandra: I like how you put the two workouts together, that was sweet, Nice work!

Jeanette: >sounds like there was an orgy of eating going on> You are crazy LOL

I am not going to win this battle this year, I may as well be real with myself, its too hard, I’m going to wait until 2008 to get diet together, there goodies all around me today, chocolates, cake, cookies, come on, I can’t resist it, won't tell how many times I've been back to our kitchen;( I don't have the will power you guys have, I love sweets to frecking much.

Besides that, we have our Xmas party Thursday, wings, BBQ, Pizza and meat tray and I'm sure more homemade cookies, WTH ;( ;( I’m not going to win this and it starting too make me sad all my hard work is going up in smoke. I'm just going too continue with my workouts, but, far as diet, in my mind, I can’t go there, it will only make me more depress. Just need to be real with me!

Ok- Happy to report that Kenpo is done - no add on challenges for me today....

Nicole: ROF about the universe being uncooperative! I get EXACTLY the same way... hang in there.

Teddy: Whatever will make you have a happy & joyous holiday right???? Cathe just responded to a gal who is trying to get super duper lean & "big" she told her that unless she had a contest deadline to just forget the super high clean eating & disciplined workouts until after holidays.... XXOO Are you trying to work out the NC retreat with us in April???

I'm back to report that P90Xmas cards are mailed! Woohoo! Since Traci assembled that lovely list for us, I actually managed to spend a bit of time doing cards for ya'll. Now, you won't receive them before Christmas, I'm sure, but I did write Happy New Year in them as well, so they'll still be relevant when you get them!

Jeanette....Your Christi tape is on the way. It will take about 2 weeks. Start practicing now by taking out your step and moving your feet in every which way possible while moving your arms in the other direction. Then try and sing along.

Traci....You've never heard the Lord love a duck expression, or are you just laughing at me for saying it? It's better than the f-bomb I dropped in front of the kids this morning. I think that's the first time I've ever said that in front of them. Not my crowning moment as a mother. <<<<<<<HUUUUUGGGSSSS>>>>>> to you for Sandy's illness. You know we're here for you if you need some support. Excellent job on getting Kenpo done, even though you weren't in the mood for a workout. I hope it perked you up a bit.

Nicole....Can you change your Meez to make her ralph? (that means "vomit", in case this is another Canadian expression that you guys aren't familiar with). That seems to suit the state of your life these days. It's really frustrating when the universe makes our life go floopy. Good luck ;(

Teddygirl....I was going to tell you the exact same thing Traci did! When I read your post, I immediately thought of what Cathe told that woman in Ask Cathe. Even Cathe doesn't attempt to be perfect at this time of year. You know what Tony says: Just do your best....Maybe right now, sticking with consistent workouts while letting the eating slide a bit IS your best. I know it's mine, right now.

Speaking of eating, I'm famished. Lunch may be leftover turkey cannelloni from last night's dinner. I think I need something "real", otherwise I'll end up snacking all day.

Cheers,
Sandra

Sandra:::
I wonder if Cathe had said the opposite if it would have been so quick to come to mind? :7 THANKS GOD FOR CATHE!

Nope- "Lord Love A Duck" is a new one for me- Is THAT what its a replacement for REALLY???? Well I shall start saying that as the F-Bomb seems to have taken over my life these days... Sometimes things get so out of control around here that the F Word is just about the only thing that seems appropriate! Thanks for helping me clean up my potty mouth!!! :*
I feel HONORED to be a recipient of your holiday cards this year!!! I know you werent planning on sending so it will hold a very special place in my heart.... did you include a cash gift? :eek: Oh now lookie there- I am TOTALLY missing the holiday spirit arent I? ;-) How about a Wii???? *Stacy is in full force today, SORRY!*
Enjoy your real food.... I am about ready to "ralph" green smoothies I've had so many!

Tracie: I don't want too say at this time I will know more in 2008, but my heart do want to come, love too meet you guys, especially you:) :) ;)

Diet,

This time of the year, I really get so depress missing my mother in all, its' really hard for me and my family, we all been trying to cheer one another up, my mother has been deceased it’ll be 5 years Feb 2008 and still, it doesn't get easier.

Yesterday, listening to Xmas music brings back lots of memories of her. It really crazy tho, when things bother me I eat, been like that even as a kid. I run to food, but hey, going to do my bests and forget the rests, this too shall pass.

Meantime :D Back At the Ranch………going too keep pushing play:)

Ok 90 e-mails looked at 15 invoices in the system, and ready to be approved by my boss. :D Still have about 10 more to do, but the vendor isn't in our system. Adding them is a nighmare, so I will wait on paying those until the new year starts. :D :D Good thing we spend a ton with the company.

No more "ralphing" x( Think I've had enough of that. :7 :7 I'm starting to feel a bit better. My lunch actually feels good in my tummy right now. Hope that means that I can attempt superman/bananas tonight, :7 without wanting to "ralph". OK this isn't a new word to me, but I'm having fun. And actually feeling better than I have in the last 24 hours. ;-) The only good thing is that I feel really skinny today. :7 :7 :7

Traci, So happy to hear the good news on Matthew. Oh Traci I'm so sorry to hear about Sandy. {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} to you. No we are not a figment of your imagination. I have to confess that I talk more with you guys than I do my own sisters. :D

Tracy, I'm not a huge fan of SH Legs. I don't think that I have heavy enough weights for that workout. Probably why I stay with the endurance for legs.

TG, Big {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you. It is a hard thing to lose a parent, and not something that you get over quickly. I haven't had to go through that process yet. Like everyone else has said "do your best". I know that when we are up North visiting my parents it will be a eating fest. Mom is the best baker in the world. Or is that just my world. :D

Debra, Good job on getting the cards done. I still have to get started on those. :D Just didn't feel like doing them yesterday. So did you nap or did the grocerys appeal to you first.

Jeanette, Hope that cold stays away. Goodies still are not appealing to me. It is really strange that the stomach is hungry, but nothing looks or smells good. Maybe you DH has to become a huge magnet so that the keys stay with him all the time. :D

Sandra, Don't you love it when the schools think that children can remember. My DD's can't even remember what they ate for lunch that day. :D Glad PlyoX was accomplished. Now the standing BG will have to be on my workout Q. I will send the chocolate "Post Haste" ;-) The guys around here have been eating the stuff pretty quickly though. :D

Nicole, Oh dang on the boys getting sick all at the same time. x( Not a fun day for you at all. At least it will be out of their bodies before the holidays. I still have to wait and see if mine come down with this too.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Traci....I think if Cathe had been all Drill Sargent about clean eating at holiday time, I'd have cried and given up. I don't know if Lord love a duck is supposed to be a replacement for the F-bomb, but it feels good rolling off the tongue. If you hit the word "duck" really hard, you get some satisfaction, while the alliterative Lord Luvva helps you build up some force. LMAO. Now that the Canadian dollar is worth more than yours, our coloured money is looking rather pretty, hey? Gosh, a green smoothie sounds yummy right now.

Laurie....It must feel good to delay a tedious job for another year. Try and get lots of water in this afternoon, if you're planning on trying a workout. You're probably dehydrated after all that time spent with Mr. Tidy Bowl. Poor thing. I hate puking. It's such a wretched feeling. LOL!!! I can entirely relate to the child short-term memory thing. "Where's my hat?" She'll ask. "Right where you left it when you came in an hour ago." I'll answer. "Where was that?" She'll ask again. <insert non-existent rolling eyes smiley face here>. Tell those boys to get their hands off my stash!!!!

Cheers,
Sandra

CS Done!

I said, forget it, and just did my workout. I'm glad at least that it's recovery week. Even though I don't know how a week full of Kenpo, CardioX, CS and YogaX is a break:p

DH and I are going to go shopping and to dinner tonight:D We have to finish up Christmas shopping and get a few more things for the gb house. A few more "rocks" on the chimney and the "tin" roof and we're done:) Oh hoot, We have to decorate it too:p Is it over yet?

Traci-X, So sorry to hear Sandy is feeling bad:( I hope the holidays pass without a sad loss. I'm glad it's warm for you again. I wish i could say the same for us but it will be in the low to mid 60's until Christmas. I realize this is warm weather for some, but for me it is darned near freezing! I had the house extra toasty last night with a fire so it's at least a livable temperature in here today. Glad you knocked Kenpo out. I love that one! I feel so tough and strong when it's done:D

Tracy, I'm glad you listened to your body and stayed away from S&H. A good walk and yoga sounds like just the ticket! Is the weather still cooperating or are you all bundled up on your walks?

Sandra, Actually I tried to find a sick meez and I couldn't find one. I can't believe it, they usually have everything:p Yes, ralphing is the same here:) I'm glad you ended up enjoying Plyo. I was always that way with that workout but once it was done I felt so good. I just received my calendar yesterday so I think you may be in luck. I ordered it the Friday before they started shipping so I'm sure you'll get it. Have fun at the post office, it was crazy when I went there yesterday!

Debra, Way to git 'er done:) Christmas cards, check! I'm all set to bake too. The good thing is that DH loves to bake too and gets really involved. I think CB should take you to a beautiful mountain lodge for your birthday. You could go skiing for a bit then snuggle by the fire. Of course, that may involve more L bombs but I think you're used to it now;) Did you take a nap or go shopping? I'm getting so excited about coming to visit! April seems so far away}{

Teddygirl, {{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}} Having your mother gone must make for a hard holiday. I'm glad you get to remember her through music and food. I hope to leave my boys with the same memories. In a few weeks it will be a New Year and we can all buckle down together:D

Laurie, if you want to avoid all of those chocolates you can just send them to me;) Enjoy CS tonight and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to not ralph:D Glad to hear you feel skinny today! I need some of those feelings. Right now I'm just here which is good:)

Jeanette, Oh well, there's always tomorrow and you can put CS in place of CardioX later this week. Did they catch the inmate? I sure hope you don't get sick, but if you do at least after the holidays:) Glad you enjoyed the card. It was a great trip! I did watch the competition and DH and I agreed we have serious work to do:D I have the pastry chef one recorded too, can't wait to see that one. What a nice wife to take the keys to DH. What a silly guy:)

Hi Amy, Swifty, Carol, Lea & Cheryl!!

Nicole

Bring it!!!

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.