WW Week of 10/16 :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Ok ladies, this check in is gettin' pretty sad lately. Time to hop to it and get this bad boy movin' a bit! ;):D

Who's first? :p

Hello Wendy!! I posted in both old threads this morning, I don't know how to copy it, & I'm too lazy to retype both!!

Have a great day!!

Hello Wendy!! I posted in both old threads this morning, I don't know how to copy it, & I'm too lazy to retype both!!

Have a great day!!

Here's what you wrote in last week's thread!! :)

Good morning All!!

My weekend was very busy, only had time for short workouts on Friday & Saturday. So Friday I did HIIT 15 & BR Booty Transformation & Saturday I did Fire 30. Sunday's workout was Fire 60 & STS M1D8, I also did the extended stretch. Eating wasn't all that great but I still hung on to that 1 lb loss on Saturday's weigh in. I haven't decided what workout I'll do today.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

So on Saturday I rested.

On Sunday I jumped rope (500 rep count), Did Amazing Fat Burn BR and abs from Keith Weber's Extreme Cardio Kettlebell work out.

This morning I did Intensity's Hi HiiT two times thru plus my own little ab routine. I wanted to do a BR but couldn't find the one I was supposed to do until I got to work this morning. :confused: I have it now tho so no excuses for tmrw morning! ;)

Still waiting (not so) patiently for my dip station to arrive! :D I think tmrw's BR uses the dip station actually. I'm sure I won't have it yet tho. Bummer....

Wiggie:: Great job on the work outs this weekend despite your time constraints! I see you even got a BR in there! Good for you! ;) And great job hanging on to the weight loss girl!!!:D

Last edited:
Thank you Wendy!! I am very tech challenged!!

I've never checked out the premixes on Intensity, maybe I'll try that today. Wow, I thought you would have that dip station by now. I know you are anxious to use it. Does the ugi ball come by itself for 129.00 or do you now have to buy the kit for 189.00? I still want it, but I'm gonna have to work some overtime first. I've been slack on ab workouts, it is so much easier when it is included on the dvd I'm doing at the time.

I often do Booty Transformation because its the only BR I know by heart.

Don't work too hard!!

Wiggie:: What I did today isn't actually an Intensity premix but there are several good ones on the dvd for sure! I got the $189 UGI pkg with the dvd, book, nutrition guide and interval timer. I haven't seen the UGI sold alone in a while. Used to sell by itself for $108 though back when I was looking at it.

Good afternoon ladies. Tonight my husband and I are going for our walk. That is all I can do right now. Better then nothing, right?. My eats has been OK, not as great as last week but still good. Been tracking everything. I know weigh in might be a gain because it is TTOM already but hopefully the following week will show. It always happens that way.

Wendy can't wait till you get your dip station. So excited for you.

wiggie at least you got your workout in over the weekend. It counts. Better then nothing.

Have a great Monday:)

Good morning!!

My workout Monday was Intensity, I scrambled it. This morning when I got up I got on the floor & did some ab work(for you Wendy).

Barb, it's always nice to workout with your hubby, & walking counts. Don't worry about the TTOM, like you said the weight loss will show up next week. How's your vertigo? Hope it's better.

Wendy, I guess you didn't get the dip station yet, what's taking so long?

Have a great day Everyone!!!

Good Morning!

BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv

You Push Me BR is done! Good work out! No add ons today.

I have mucho DOMS in my hamstrings that started last night I guess from HiiT! :eek: Made some of this morning's moves quite interesting! :p

I also have mucho DOMS in my abs! Especially the uppers! Yeowza~

Barb:: Just do your best and forget the rest!;)

Wiggie:: NICE work out!!!! Especially love the ab work that you added on at the end! ;):) The dip station was on back order. They got it in stock on Friday so they are starting to ship them out now. Probably just gotta wait my "turn" for it to get shipped out. I anticipate having it soon. Today's BR uses the dip station as done tmrw's I think. What timing, right? :rolleyes:

ETA:: I just checked my email! Not only has my dip station been shipped but it's being delivered TODAY!!!!:D

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Today I went for a 45 minute walk.

Wiggie my vertigo is still bad. The medicine that I take is the only one that works for me and I tried several.

Wendy so happy your getting your new toy today.

Wendy I'm so excited that you're getting your new toy today!! I think the dip station is way more doable than the ugi ball, I'll probably have to settle for that. I really like the ab excercises Zuzanna does using it. Plus it stores easily!!

Barb, sorry about the vertigo, but I see you didn't let that stop you from getting your workout in, WTG!!

Wiggie, this check in is about dead. I think we should invite Barb over to the STS Body Rocker check in and close up shop here. If there others ever come back we always can rejoin the group if we want. What do you think?

Good morning!!

Wendy, I'm thinking you might be right. Like you said we can always reopen later. I noticed some of the ladies follow WW plan also.

Did you get your dip station? I ordered the gymboss timer, thought I would start small & work my way up. I saw a another BR workout that has only 2 excercises called Burpee Fusion. I think I'll add that on to whatever I do today.

Talk to you later on the Bodyrocker check in.

Wiggie:: Yup, I have my dip station and I love it! :D I saw Burpee Fusion on the new schedule. Gotta write those w/o's down tonight before they disappear so I know what I am supposed to be doing down the line. The short challenges are great to use as add-ons. I did the 500 MC challenge once and was hooked! I have added MC's on to work outs many times now like I did today. The GymBoss is a great start. It's a great tool. I've had one for a few years now. :)

Barb:: So what do you say? Why not come join us over at the STS Body Rocker check in for now? If this thread revives then we can always come back here again...You in? We'd love to have you! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.