WW Check In Week Of 10/2 :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Ladies.

Had a fun weekend away but it's back to reality already. :(

No work out saturday.

Sunday after I got home I did the Grab Your Balls BR.

This morning was 6 mins of jumprope, 1 round of manmakers from empire state kettlebell dvd and the first work out on the dvd that came with my UGI.

Tmrw should be back to BR. The only reason I didn't do it this morning was because she hasn't updated her schedule. She was supposed to post a new work out for Sunday and didn't as of this morning so I needed another plan.

Hi Wendy!! I didn't notice the new thread, I was still posting in the old one!! Glad you had a good time this weekend, my husband & I went out of town also to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary.

My workout yesterday was HIIT 25, I went to Bible Study after work & got home late.

BBL

Hi Wiggie.

I don't have TF but I'm sure your work out was no slouch. Trust me, just cause it's short doesn't mean it's easy! :eek: Happy Anniversary!!!!:D

I saw you all posting on the old thread. I was just waiting for someone to notice the new one! ;):p:D

Today's work out was a 16 min BR called Quantum of Sweat. Good stuff.

Tomorrow will be UGI work out #3.

Tomorrow is also my weigh in day and I have every reason to expect a good outcome!:D

Thank you Wendy!! Yes, it took me a while to notice!! Quantum of Sweat looks pretty fierce, I might try Wow Booty instead, not sure yet. I am so jealous that you have a ugi ball, your husband is so sweet!! Let me know the result of your weigh in, if it's as good as I think it will be, I am going to have to BR a little more. Be back later to report my workout!!

Good Morning Ladies.

Today was supposed to be UGI work out #3 but I was really tired so I opted to sleep in instead.

Weigh in has me down 1.2# this week which puts me at my lowest weight since starting WW! :D My initial goal was 120. I'm now at 118.6. If I can float between 118 and 120 from this point forward I will be happy as a clam. :)

Wiggie:: Let me know how you like which ever BR you decide to do!

Hello All!!

Wendy WTG on the weigh in, I knew it would be good news!! My weigh in is on Sat., I will let you know how I do.

I got home from work a little late so I ended up doing Peak 10 Cardio strength. It is still a challenge for me, but i can complete it.

I still have problems sticking to a rotation, that said, I plan to start STS again & mix BR in. I hope I stick with it this time. I guess we'll have to wait & see.

I will be working a football game tonight & will get home too late to workout. That means I will double up on Sat.

Have a great weekend!!

Hey Ladies.

Today's work out was UGI w/o # 5 (legs/core focus), 80 reps of each of the following: firewalkers, walking lunges, inner thigh lifts per leg, glute squeezes, and last but not least-12 minutes of jump rope intervals (10 s rest/50 s work). Good stuff. With any luck I'll have sore glutes tmrw! ;)

Getting ready to take DS to the park. Gorgeous day out there! Happy Saturday!

BBITAM! :cool:

Hello All!!

Wow Wendy, it sounds like some good workouts came with the ugi ball, makes me want it more & more, what color did you get?

I lost another pound this week, right now I'm more than satisfied with that.

Today's workouts were Peak 10 Cardio Strength, Rebecca Small Step 2 Success done on an 8 inch step & BR Amazing Fat Burn. I had to make up for yesterday.

Yes, it was a beautiful day, Hubby & I went out to breakfast & intended to play golf afterward, but the courses were packed. Hope you & DS had a wonderful day.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hello All!!

Yesterday's(Sunday) workout was STS M1D4. I started on the 2nd week since I started it about 2 weeks ago & did the 1st week.

Wendy, I was thinking about joining the STS Bodyrockers thread since everyone has dropped out of this one but us. I noticed some of the other ladies are doing WW also. What do you think?

Have a great day!!

Yes I am still here. Hello Wendy and Wiggie. Looks like you guys are doing awesome.

I have been doing alot of walking this week. My eating has been great. Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I think I loss something. I have been really sticking to the program. If I don't lose then I will talk to my leader but I have been following the program to a t. Ok that is all for now. I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day.

Hello All!!

Yesterday's(Sunday) workout was STS M1D4. I started on the 2nd week since I started it about 2 weeks ago & did the 1st week.

Wendy, I was thinking about joining the STS Bodyrockers thread since everyone has dropped out of this one but us. I noticed some of the other ladies are doing WW also. What do you think?

Have a great day!!

I think you should definitely swing by and introduce yourself!!!! They will welcome you with open arms! Great group of women! :)

ETA:: Today's work out was a BR by the name of WOW Booty. Short but an azz kicker!

Last edited:
Hello Barb, WTG on hanging in there!! I'm sure you're going to have good news tomorrow!!

Wendy, I think I will take your suggestion!!

BBL with workout!!

Enjoy your w/o Wiggie! Can't wait to see you around the other check in!

Hey, I just ordered the dip station that Zuzanna uses in the Body Rock work outs! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hello All!!

Wow Wendy, I guess your bodyrocker status is now official!! Most of Zuzanna's workouts use both pieces of your new equipment, did I say I'm jealous? So excited for you!! I hope it comes quickly!!

My workout today was STS M1D5. I'd like to do BR more often, but by the time I look it up & view the workout, I can be halfway finished one on dvd. So I do BR when I'm not short on time. I plan to get a wireless router so I can take my laptop in my workout room.

Good night All!!

Wiggie...Great work out! Don't beat yourself up for not being able to fit in BR while doing STS. That's a crazy combo. STS took up all my time when I did it. Never even attempted to add anything to it! :eek: Yeah the only BR piece of equipment I need now is the sandbag and I'm all set! Initially I didn't want one but now I do! Just call me Zuzanna Jr. ;) LOL

Today's work out was supposed to be a BR but I flubbed up the first exercise something fierce and didn't have the time or patience to go back and review it so I changed up to jumping rope and plank work on the UGI ball. About 20 mins total. Planks on the ball are FIERCE!!!!:eek: i will review the BR exercises and hopefully get it done in the morning. :)

Went to weight watchers tonight and happy to say i am down 3lbs. Woo Hoo. Now I am really going to try hard to really stick to the program which I haven't to the t. I cut out my drinks for 10 days now and also I cut out my carmel coffee that I get at dunkin which is high in calories. It's tough. I just now started to workout to my videos this week which I haven't done in 2 weeks because of my vertigo being bad. It is still bad but I did Low Max this morning and it was tough because I felt really unsteady. I didn't want to take my medication until way after because it just makes me tired. Maybe I will just take half the dose and see how that goes.

Wendy and wiggie you guys are doing such a great job with your exercise. WTG. Now I have to try and keep up with you. It will take time. I did so great this past 2 months but the vertigo thing just came back. Hopefully one day it will just go a way. Well have a great night girls.

thumbs up on the weight loss barb!

Wiggie and wendy: the 2 body rockers..keep up the inspiring workouts.!

I have been feeling pretty blah lately and am actually scared to step on the scale (its been 3 weeks) I am sure i am at my highest yet as my thighs are touching (always a bad sign for me) Since i started Cathe and stsing i find my legs have gotten a little biggish and bulky...so i have started :eek: slim in six hoping to thin them out...i am still stsing but am doing the legs, cardio and abs portion of debbie seibers... so far its been a week and she is already driving me crazy!

My goal for tomorrow (baby steps) is to log my food on myfitness pal...hopefully i will be able to!

todays workout was sts plyo legs 26 and now i am off to do my dreaded slim in six...

Hello All!!

My workout today was HIIT25 with BR Booty Transformation mixed in during the breaks & at the end. Then I remembered I have to work a game Thursday night & won't get to do STS M1D6 Legs, so I did it tonight. Talk about a sweaty mess!! I felt really good afterward.

Wendy, if you're talking about BR Give me a reason, yes that is fierce, I'm not even going to attempt that one just yet. You are making me want that ugi ball, I'll probably end up getting it sooner or later, if I do it will be the pink one.

Barb, that's great!! I knew it would be a good one!! WW can & does work, but if you are like me, I just have to realize that I might not have a loss every week, even when I've been really good. Sorry your vertigo is still acting up, I hope it goes away soon. Did you ask your doc if he could change your meds?

Steph, let me know if Slim in 6 works, my thighs are my problem area too!!

Good night All, be back tomorrow!!

Good morning All!!

My weekend was very busy, only had time for short workouts on Friday & Saturday. So Friday I did HIIT 15 & BR Booty Transformation & Saturday I did Fire 30. Sunday's workout was Fire 60 & STS M1D8, I also did the extended stretch. Eating wasn't all that great but I still hung on to that 1 lb loss on Saturday's weigh in. I haven't decided what workout I'll do today.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.