WW Check in - Wednesday 12/6

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Good Morning everyone!

I am getting very frustrated with the scale again....the story of my life! Anyway, Monday, I was complimented by a co-worker that I am "leaning out", but this morning the scale is even higher that it was last week! I still need to take my measurements, but I "feel" smaller!

Oh, well. Yesterday ended up being a really whacky day because I ended up sleeping another 2 hrs yesterday afternoon and didn't end up working out. Last night was another whacky sleep cycle, but I am staying up this morning and working out....I may have to nap this afternoon, but we'll get to that when we get there!

Off to refill the coffee cup!

Mornin' Amy! Hows that coffee? I'm ready to move on to # 2 but had to say Hi!!! About scale... why dont you go try on a pair of those "skinny" pants that you KNOW you got into a couple of weeks ago and go by that today????? I am in day 2 of "ttom" so even after burning over 1300 calories yesterday (YES you heard that right!) I am up a pound. NO WAY RAY! LIAR LIAR LIAR
x(
Anyway today is Core Synergistics & Lower abs for me and thats it... I REFUSE to add cardio because the scale is tellin' fibs! I also ate GREAT yesterday so there is just now reason to waste my time on it..

I am getting another coffee and will catch up on yesterdays personals and be back in a few.

Hooray for HUMP DAY!

I am actually considering breaking out Kenpo X today. I plan to do my Imax thing tomorrow before my WW WI, so I don't want to do step 2 days in a row.

I also just ordered a BF scale from Avon this week.

Traci- I think that the scale needs to be tossed out the window!!! I can't believe that you burned that many calories!! Whoa Nellie! That's some people's caloric intake for the day! I hope that you take it easy today and let your body "up for air" and enjoy your coffee!

Forgot my funny from yesterday.. Was in crazy WalMart yesterday and clerk & I chatting it up about all my baking for In Law party. Guy behind me says "Do you like having the In Law Party?" I responded with a sarcastic and loud "Woo Hoo"..... They all looked at me like WTH was that? :7 :D

Personals:

Amy: Avon Scale? Cant wait to hear about it! No fudge yummies at WalMart and STILL no peanut butter that you recommended as well... TEXAS is so far behind the rest of world!x(

TGIRL: LOL "snow stimulating"... I think maybe all the Scrambled Eggs W/O have scrambled your senses!:p

CHERYL: 131.5!!!!!!!!! You are officially the front runner here now. I pass the torch to you and slow it to a jog as I wave JOYFULLY and THANKFULLY that I no longer have to look over my shoulder for you.... Its much easier for me to look at your backside and try to keep up! I am RE-MOTIVATED!:D :7 ;-) You have done incredible!

CLAUDE: LOVE that you use your timeshare in such a romantic way! We have one in Cabo San Lukas but DH will only go 1st week of October because its Marlin Fishing Season ya know!!!!!!! hahahaha... My life is one big Fishing Tournament. We even got married 5 years ago on the beaches of Pedregal but it had to be AFTER the 3 offshore excursions! :7

LORI: WI DAY HUGS & BEST WISHES

JANE: WI RESULTS WoooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo I like CC3 too and am happy you are enjoying the series. Its awesome to find variety isnt it?

Good Day to all - back later

Morning,

Amy- tell the voices to shut up or else its Q tip time }( :) I stepped on the scale too this morning, and said huh….but my body is leaning I can see that. Now, open your back door go get your scale and toss it :+ :eek: Also we must remember, that muscle does weigh more than fat, right. Just keep up the good work.

Tracie – when are you going to scramble some eggs? Your going to love the way it taste, trust me :9 :9

Okay, as for me, last night was 'SOMETHING' I just put it that way. On last week I had blood work done as well as a physical. My doctor called me last night, pretty late I thought for a doctor to be making booty calls :7 :7 Anyway, all I’m going to say on this matter is Nothing Just Happens! Praise God! going for second test soon. Keep me in your prayers.

Tonight, Butts & Guts yeah babe! Can’t wait needing Endorphin BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Teddygirl~

TGIRL: I will hold you in my prayers... cant really tell if the call was REALLY a booty call from DR or called that somethings wrong..... Either way I know that it will all workout for you... Either you'll be marrying a DR soon or he's caught something early {{{{{tgirl}}}}

Well, after yesterday's cookie transgression, I am decidely back on track today. I actually put chicken breasts in my slow cooker last night so I would have clean food to eat for lunch today. I woke up in the middle of the night and boy did that smell good.

I did P90X back and biceps this morning. Tonite I will add in my cardio and some abs (since I blew them off last night).

Have a great day.

Buffy

Just received my first Oxygen Magazine (thanks to amy I keep spending $$). It really is a great magazine! Like it far better than Shape which I also get. There are tons of ads but the articles and latest findings on fitness are worth every penny. It is really hyping this new CLEAN EATING book that I also have on order at Amazon thanks to Amy.....
Do ya think you could cut me a check Ame?????????????????

Kenpo X, Check!!! Wow, I can't believe that it's really able to keep the HR up!!! Between that and the other kickboxy tape I did, my HRM proudly proclaimed 1081 cals burned! I think that more than makes up for my slacking yesterday! Tomorrow will also be my Imax mosh (I think that I will take Traci's suggestion and do Imax 3 6-10 instead) and that tends to burn close to 900 cals!

I need to shower and dress and pick up DH's prescriptions at the hospital.

Tgirl- I am glad that so far the blood tests are turning out okay!

Buffy- Thanks for the reminder that I need to get my chicken breasts out for dinner. I found a really yummy recipe on sparkpeople yesterday that uses boneless, skinless chicken breasts, top with a dollop of ricotta cheese and then pour marinara sauce over and bake! I thought it sounded super yummy!

Ooh, I stink! BBL!!

Hi, everyone! Couldn't resist stopping in for a check-in before I face Drill Max - yowza - today.

Amy, if you're feeling smaller, phooey on the scale. That's where the progress is. I agree with Traci completely - you should try on a few skinny clothes again as a status check and that'll tell you the true tale.

Buffy, the chicken sounds wonderful! Everyone deserves a cookie episode once in awhile.

Teddygirl, wow, prayers to you on your test - and I hope it's a cute Doctor! :)

Traci, between TTOM and your mega workout yesterday I'm sure your body is responding by temporarily holding onto fluid. I hope you won't get discouraged - just stay the course, my dear friend, and your real results will show up soon enough.

As for passing the torch... my press tour days are coming, and that's my zone of misery. I seem to be able to behave for 2 days of press tour, but by the third day I'm so exhausted I just don't care and I'd eat anything I can get my hands on. I'm taking SS Keep It UP and Firm It Up to use in the hotels, since they don't require equipment (other than a resistence band). And I'm packing nutritious goods in my suitcase. Luckily it's a nice client I"m traveling with who won't press me to eat badly. (I've had one client name me "Captain Carrot" - a funny story I may tell some day.)

In any case, please don't get discouraged, my friend - you are doing everything right! Let's do this thing together!

It's taken me more than a year to lose this dratted 13 pounds... I think I'd walk through fire at this point to get the last 11 to be GONE. I'm ready. Let's do it!

Have a great morning, everyone! I'll check back in after my workout.
Hugs -

Cheryl

Hi everyone -
Teddygirl - not sure what's up, but {{{hugs))) and prayers going your way that everything works out well, regardless!!

Amy - I agree w/Tgirl - open door, toss scale. Get those skinny clothes out and feel good, darn it!!

Traci - guess the folks at Walmart don't get sarcasm.

Cheryl - good luck on the press tours. Any new ideas on how to handle the pressure/tiredness to stay on track? I guess just knowing that the third day is when it all kicks in helps - at least you know what/when to watch for.

Jane - CC was one of my better investments. Glad you're enjoying them too!

Buffy - you did fine with the cookies - you kept control, even while indulging - way to go!

This morning was Imax2. Fun Fun Fun - don't know why but that one doesn't even feel hard because I'm having such a good time with it!!

I probably won't have a chance to get back before leaving tonight so everyone have a great rest of the week!! Be back Sunday or Monday.

Claude

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing" unknown.

Good Morning everyone, my WI went ok. I lost the 3/4 I gained last week. I was a little disappointed, but oh well.

Cheryl, you made me feel better by saying it has taken you a year to lose 13 lbs. I has taken me 6 months to lose 17, so I should be grateful. It just seems like it takes so long to budge!! I am going to continue with extra cardio this week.

Claude, it is funny you said how much you like Imax 2. I like it, but not that great. I like 1 better, and 3 I sold. I just could not get the foot work down!!

Teddygirl, my thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Today I am going to do PLB, and CC 1 or 2. I am also going to watch BM2 while I am on the treadmill to see how hard that footwork is. I have done the UB premix in that workout, but that is it.

Have a great day everyone!!
Lori

Hi, again, everyone -

Claude - that iMax 2 sounds fun - I'm gonna have to finally try it!

On the press tour - I think maybe now that I've said it out loud (ahem-in cyberspace - heh, heh) that it's the 3rd day that gets me, I've shored up my preparations (i.e. healthy treats to take on the long flight home so I'm not loading up on candy junk at the airport) and I'm going to have to be accountable to all of YOU should keep me honest this time. Maybe I can learn a new skill and finally break that bad habit!

Lori, PLB sounds fun. The thought of you watching BM2 while you run on the treadmill is making me shake my head. We're NUTS! Just can't get enough, eh?

Drill Max was even harder than I remembered it. That one's a bugger, but in a fun way. Glad I'm done. Now I can have a good day.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!!
Cheryl

Happy Afternoon to All!

Waiting til 3 to do Core Syn & Abs.... Cramps and lethargy have set in but I shall accomplish my goal today!

AMY: Great job on KenpoX + Add on ... 1081 calories WooHoo! Do share that Ricotta Chicken thingy

CHERYL: High 5 on Drill Max! It is NOT an easy workout. Thanks for your inspiring and kind words... APPRECIATED! I love the Slim Series.. Looking forward to bring those back into the schedule come Feb. I have no doubt that you will surprise even yourself this tour! You are in an awesome place mentally Cheryl and there is no way you will let anything get in your way..

CLAUDE: If I didnt already miss you have a fabulous weekend. Have a few extra Vino's for me and ENJOY! You deserve a break

LORIS: Congrats on loss! Slowly but surely it comes off. Its taken me a year to lose 11 pounds so keep up the great work because it eventually pops. I cant wait until mine kicks in like Cheryls finally has!

Hugs & Laughter to all this afternoon

Hey, guys, here's the recipe that I made up tonight. I got the inspiration from another user on SparkPeople, but I can't leave recipes alone, I have to tweak and play with them. Here's what I came up with. It's super filling and very yummy! Just make sure that you bake it in a pan that large enough and has high enough sides (9X13 comes to mind). I didn't and it made a bit of a mess with the juices. Anyway, enjoy!

Skinny Chicken parmesan

8 chicken boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 lb mushrooms, sliced
2 TBS olive oil
1/2 c white wine
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 c. part skim milk ricotta cheese
2 cloves, garlic
Italian herbs
dried parsley

Fat: 6.9g
Carbohydrates: 4.4g
Calories:327.5
Protein: 57.6g

Saute mushrooms in olive oil until brown and caramelized. Deglaze the pan with wine and cook until all the liquid is gone. Set aside and allow to cool.
Halve the chicken breasts and place on baking pan. Mix ricotta cheese with salt, pepper, dried parsley, and Italian herb blend to taste. Grate garlic cloves in. Top chicken breast pieces with ricotta mixture. Bake 15 min at 375 degrees. Remove from oven, top with mushrooms then spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with parmeasan cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 min, until hot and bubbly. Serve over favorite pasta (don't forget to account for the separate calories).

Number of Servings: 16

Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ALSRNBSN.

Sorry for the large volume. I tend to cook for the entire weekend so that when I work, all I have to do is toss and go.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.