WW 12/24 SUNDAY...Finally EVE!!!!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Ho Ho Ho! Up at 1am .... My Santa Clause is SNORING so loud the dogs started pacing from the other room!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Happy EVE!!!! What a wonderful day I hope it is for every single person! What I LOVE about this time of year is the festive mood in the air... Now that could be because my shopping was done Dec 1.. but I truly find that good thoughts and hopes & dreams of better tomorrows are palpable the week of Christmas. I love it!

Will be doing my P90X today and taking a rest day tomorrow.... Eating has been fine fine fine but I really havent had enough calories this past week. Just how my body responds to over training... Once I eat in the am (famished early in morning) I have ZILCH appetite for rest of day... Unfortunately low calories means its very challenging to keep my iron pumping at its max!

AMY: What a great idea to have a projects list for your dad! Wish I had done that when mine was visiting last year... we were kinda bored stiff! ESPN was his choice of entertainment!
Hope work is OK and not too stressful this weekend. Is it difficult going home & sleeping knowing that mom & dad are there waiting to play???? Enjoy every wonderful moment! Any of that Chex Mix left???

JANE: LOLOLOL... I just somehow knew you'd be popping in! Hope your Banana Pudding turns out incredible...its a goodie! Be safe as you scurry about today !

LORI: YEAH migraine has gone bye bye! You are smart to stop stressing about points ... I think stress is highly over rated and should br avoided at all costs! lol... really tho'- I know that I use "stress" as my excuse for everything I wish I hadnt done... I decided a long time ago to stop stressing about things and make a decision... live with result and dont worry about it. I find I am a much happier and nicer person this way..! Happy Holiday !

CHERYL: Your outfit sounds TOO HOT!!!!!!!!! I am so envious of your BF%. Thats why we weigh the same but your size is so much smaller! My 6's are still too tight for my comfort which by the scale makes no sense... but my BF% is 8% higher than yours... BINGO!
I too am excited we are taking this journey together... its been a real learning experience for me every step of the way. Happy Happy Day to you & family

To anyone else who may be popping in to "just read"... Many blessings and hugs to you and yours! May your life be as enriched as mine has been because of each of you!

BBL
:7

Good morning Traci and all that follow and MERRY CHRISTMAS.... which starts for me today. I was up at 5 getting my cranberry/orange muffins ready. I have "fancy ham biscuits" already made and ready to go in the oven to heat....

In case anyone hasn't heard of these... ohhhh they are good.

This is one recipe..

One package of either 20 or 24 small dinner rolls (the little ones look like a rectangle) (day old is better)
1/4 pound (one stick) of real butter (at room temp)
2 tsp. prepared mustard
2 T. poppy seeds
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 small onion, grated very fine
1 4 or 5 ounce package of sliced cooked ham
1 4 ounce package of sliced swiss cheese

Mix together butter, mustard, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and onion into a paste. Use tiny day-old party rolls. Open them and spread mixture on both sides of roll (they come in three rows and I just leave the row together and slice the whole row open and open like a book). Top each half with a small piece of ham and a small piece of swiss cheese and then close. Place back the their pan and heat in a 350-degree oven until cheese is melted.

Merry Christmas!!!

Oh... and I did very well yesterday. I had one white chocolate PB Ritz cracker and one dark chocolate PB bugle. After dipping a trillon bugles and Ritz cracker, you sort of lose your taste for them!!

I'm off to get the rest of my food ready and then get myself ready. Have to be at MIL's at 8:00... let the feasting begin! :9 :9 :9

Good Morning!

Work was pretty busy last night. I had a very sick man who was dying of liver failure due to being an alcoholic. That in and of itself is fine, but the family wasn't getting the picture that there was no "fix" for him at this stage.

Jane- those biscuits sound super yummy!!! I hope that you have a great time feasting at your MIL!!!

Traci- I am sorry that you rang in the Eve with me at 0100! I hope that your workout is pumped out with the minimum of fatigue and that you are able to get your calories in. I understand about not being hungry (only sometime, though!;-) x( ) I feel like I am hungry ALL the time with my workout schedule!!

Lori- I am glad that you have decided not to stress about eating/points. Like Traci, stressing over something that as trivial as eating and isn't going to last that long anyway, is too stressful!

Well, since I didn't sleep well at ALL yesterday!!! Dad was rather loud without knowing he was (his usual!) and mom was trying to get him to hush (which doesn't help!)! Then, later he was watching TV and I was listening to it!!x( x( Today they won't be home. They are going to church and then dinner with some friends of theirs from seminary.

I hope that you all have a good Eve day!!!

Good Morning All....everyone sounds like they are having a wonderful Christmas so far!!! My family is too. We went to my Step-daughter's yesterday for lunch, and she had Manwiche's, and baked french fries. I did good. I had 1 Manwich, and then 2 scoops of meat I just ate on my plate, and about 6 FF's. I turned down the cheesecake. It is hard to not look at it as a 'free for all' like I did Thusday night, but I have worked so hard, I do not want to gain a bunch of weight at WI on Weds.

Today, my whole family goes to my brother's church for Christmas Eve Service, and then to his house, and my neice is making Chicken Fajita's.; That should not be too bad of a meal.

My migraine is coming back. I have planned to do PUB, and LIC cardio today. I am going to start it, and see how it goes.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Lori

Hi, everyone!

The party was great last night. Ended up without time to change into my hot outfit - so I wore my Lucky's, high heel boots, and a cute shrunken corderoy blazer with hoop earrings. It was fine.

Eating was great yesterday morning and lunch, but did go ahead and feast at the party. A small bowl of clam chowder, 3 deviled egg halves, about 10 wheat thins with dip, and 3 brownies (they were sooooo good). Then at home I ate two chocolate covered pretzels my neighbor brought over. Yikes! It was a good treat, but used up ALL of my 12 APs yesterday plus 7 flex points. Hsven't done that in a loooong time. Will try not to do it again today or tomorrow :) :)

Jane, your recipe sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Lori, sounds like you did quite well yesterday. Darn it that your headache is coming back. I hope it goes away quickly.

Amy - aaargh on parent noise! You are a saint! I hope you can get enough rest! That's enough to send just about anyone on a sugar bender, and it looks like you're hanging in there pretty well.

Traci, great workout!! On bf - are you getting your number off of the Tanita scale perhaps? I don't know why, but the Tanita percentage is so off for me I don't even look at it. At least the Omnicom hand held deal is consistent, so if I know where it compares to calipers I at least have a basic for progress. I'm not sure we're so far apart. I forget, but your height is pretty much where mine is as well, right? I'm 5'5", and I have very small bone structure, so my bf% is actually to most people surprisingly high for my weight.

At any rate, it's an honor to be progressing with you. We'll do this! We will!

have a great Christmas Eve morning, everyone!
I am going to try to do the 3 workouts in Slow and Heavy this next three days with some cardio add-on. Here goes!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.