Where has all the PYGFO gone? Monday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Happy Monday PYGFOers. I guess we were all busy over the weekend. Once again, it passed way to quickly. It's supposed to be pretty warm here this afternoon, so I think I'll be doing my bike work outside. Tack on some ab work, and I'll be done.

Gin, how are the new hormone meds working?

Michelle, what's happening?

Vickie, how are the lines coming?

Laura, are you out there?

Lara, how are you feeling?

Gotta get to work. I sure hope to see someone later....

Hi Robin! I'm here!!! Hope you enjoy your bike ride outside. The weather warmed up here a little over the weekend too. Yesterday I did Muscle Endurance then walked an hour around the neighborhood with my friend. This morning's workout was a 30 minute run/walk and some ab work.

Gin - same question as Robin about the meds. Hope you are getting closer to a solution for your headaches.

Lara - how's it going? Did you talk to your dr. about working out while pregnant? Just curious what the advice was.

Michelle, Laura, Vicki, Carolyn and everyone - hope you have a great day. :)

Good Morning Robin and Tess,

It was a beautiful weekend here and I didn't have time for the computer.

Today is PUB and abs. I have really stuck to the BFL program this past week and I can feel a difference. I have lost 1" in my waist and hips. I know, it's probably only water, but hey, it's a start and I feel great!

Robin - I hope you get good news on your knee at your appt.

Gin - Hope you are feeling better,. Has the doc ever said what is causing your headaches? I might have missed that post.

Tess - What time do you workout? I noticed you w/o before work. I have no energy early in the am. I w/o usually around 9:30

Hello to everyone else..

Carolyn

Hello.

I am still here! This was my 12 hour work day. It was my first LONG day since I found out. I also slept horribly--maybe 3 hours total. I really wanted to workout when I got home, but my stomach is telling me it wants to eat!!! I was able to do HSC yesterday and IMAX 2 (modified) and L&G on Saturday. I guess I will just rest today, but I swear my tummy is already growing:eek:

Robin...I am feeling pretty well. I had some nausea over the weekend, but nothing too bad. I am really glad I didn't have any today. I don't think I would have made it through work. I am starting to tell some of my coworkers now. It is fun to see how excited everyone gets!! I hope you were able to enjoy the nice weather today on your bike ride. It is warmer here also, but it has been rainy and stormy.

Tess...I go to the doctor on Wednesday. I think I will have LONG list of questions for her---most of them will be about exercising/weights/cardio/etc. I will definitely let you know what I find out. It sounds like you had good workouts this weekend. I am still jealous of your new TM!!

Carolyn...WTG on the 1 inch loss!!! Keep it up!! I am hoping there will be some sort of challenge going on after I have the baby!! I think it helps to hear what other people are doing.

I have to go eat dinner NOW!!! Have a great day tomorrow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.