Well, hey there, Collar Bones! I missed you!

Mercurial

Cathlete
Today I did the Cardio Power Hour from the Boot Camp / Kickbox DVD from the 4-Day Split Series. I'd never done that premix before, so I'm really proud that I didnt have to modify a single move and felt it was a little less difficult than it normally is for me. In fact, I still had energy to run through part of Butts and Guts (the ab portion and the stability ball abs) after!

My HiiT DVD came in the mail today. Hooray! :) I've watched 40/20 and 30/30, and I'm going to watch the Double Wave Pyramid in a few minutes, so I'm not surprised by the routines when I try one or two of them out this weekend.

30/30 looks okay, but I'm sure it's harder when I'm not watching, sitting on my butt! :p 40/20 though... oh, wow. That scares me! I think I'll have no fear and start with that one first though, or else I'll never do it!

I'm having a little difficutly losing weight lately, but I think it's because I'm developing muscle and drinking a lot of water (3 pounds worth, every day!). But I saw the scale move a full pound down this morning! So I dont feel completely defeated.

I hope everyone else had great days too? Tell me all about them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.