WeightWatchers NewYearsEve!!!!!!! 12/31

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy New Years Eve !!! Cannot believe that 2006 is over and done already...
We are going to the last game of the Texans season with friends today so that should keep me busy! We ring in the new year at home all safe and sound these days and holding hundred pound pups so the fireworks dont freak them out!

Today is Start of P90 Final Phase for me... Chest Back Abs is on the calendar so will need to get it done early today.

AMY: I think we are all starting to get on same ttom schedule...any day now for me! Sorry about scale but 4#s is really not too bad when you think back on the past few weeks..... I have no doubt it will be gone as soon as you get back to a regular eating routine!

LORI: Congrats on getting back into those 6's! A BFL Challenge...wow-did you do it "officially"? Those are so cool! I really love BFL concept too but I just cant focus enough to do all upper at once! lolol BTW: Buffy is checking in over at X'ers w/ Sandra & I. Shes doing just incredible with her program... going into Phase 3 with me this week as well. Shes still doing AM & PM workouts...CRAZY! YES...WELCOME to Club Peri! Aint it WONDERFUL!!!

CHERYL: I am soooooo sorry about horrid Peri time. It does just sneak up and become a bear once in awhile doesnt it? Like a sleeping lion. I'm sure DH totally understands your minor irritability...my goodness you are such a sweet natured person I'm sure he can take a few days of "aliens". {{{{{{{{{{{{{cheryl}}}}}}}}}} I hope you took the full day of rest as planned to let your body heal a bit. You are absolutely correct about looking very different because of BF changes. My upper body is my pride & joy right now and w/ exception of some tricep flab still hanging around I look lean & mean.... The mid section is just an issue during peri so it will be a work in progress forever....on lean days I see a 4 pack...days like today I see nothing good! lolol. I had already put eyelash extensions on my 2007 must do list but I think I'll pass on tatooed liner..... I just would freak about a "slip" of the hand .... Took me 10 years to get the nerve for Lasik and that was traumatic just because all I could think of was going blind.... You are BRAVE woman and I wuld SOOOOO love to have perfect eyes all the time (its the only makeup I do on a daily basis) I'll be content with extensions I think.
You should get DH to take a close up so we can see!!!!!!!!

Well- Thats it for me ladies..... Happiest of days and evenings! I will be back on tonight but I'm sure you all will be off doing fun & exciting things so **clink clink*** Be safe & Happy New Year!
:7 :7 :7

Traci- I started a thread a LONG time ago, but got distracted and pulled into work stuff. What's up with that??? Anyway, I just copied and chucked what I started and will paste it here. I hope that you and DH have a great day at the game!!! I have to LOL about your "4 pack days and 2 pack days". I am proud of myself for actually being able to see my 2 pack. I may not ever have more than a 2 pack, but I'm not that worried about it!

I am not that concerned about the 4 lbs, especially since my clothes don't fit any different! Now, if they were getting a bit snug, then I would worry.

Here's what I started with:
Well, it's hard to believe that 2006 is almost over!

Last night was as much Cardio Fusion as I could take, which was up until DM drills #5&6! I had to laugh at my mom, she sat and knitted the entire time I was working out and she laughed when I quit from exhaustion... she said that she'd have collapsed into a heap in the chair after the first minute or so! They are actually very proud, I think, of my workouts and with keeping up with them while they are here!

Work has been busy, especially the ER. We admitted 4 patients from the ER tonight, which is an unusually busy shift.

I need to finish up stuff, so I will check in with you all later.

Good morning Traci and Amy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Amy - our ER is unreal!!! Right now we are four days behind on the ER dictation. I don't usually do ER's, I work more on H&P's, consults, and OP notes. Tomorrow I work the holiday and I'm sure it's going to be BAD! Great job on the workout, Cardio Fusion is a major undertaking. 90 minutes of non-stop all-out cardio, whew!! I bet your parents are proud. Don't worry about the 4#. I was actually up 7 1/2 pounds the day after Christmas if you can believe that, it was bloat, bloat and more bloat. I am back down to 139.5 pounds and within striking distance of my low so far of 137.5 pounds. I can see my four pack again. I wish I didn't have that little pudge on my lower abs or I'd see a six pack I'm sure. That little problem of mine comes from two pregnancies I believe.

Traci - good luck with the puppies tonight. When Jasper was alive, he wore himself out, bless his heart, on New Years. He hated storms too. When it stormed, he didn't stay dry on the carport but he would race across the front yard every time it thundered chasing it and barking his head off. Then he would sloooowly walk back to the house until the next thunder clap when he would take off again. He got in a lot of his exercise during thunder storms! LOL.... I can tell you are loving the P90X and your stats are amazing. Good job! Don't you just love it when it all comes together.

Hello to all the other WW'ers and Happy New Year!

Amy- I cannot BELIEVE you did that incredible w/o while mom sitting there knitting! Too cute...& YES I am certain they are very proud of you and all you have accomplished!

Jane; Hope tomorrow is a surprise and a little quiet at work. Nice job getting scale back down so quickly! You were highly motivated I'm sure! Jasper sounds like a little angel on earth.... Memories like that make it all worth while.

When I went back to bedroom to w/o DH was back in bed asleep..... so much for pre-game Chest, Back & Abs. Will hope to do after the game but if all else fails I will just tack it on to tomorrow and do a marathon day.... I am so out of habit doing those that it would be tough w/ P90 but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
Off to the shower......

Great morning to all

Good morning, everyone!

I slept in and was having wild dreams about DH and I moving into a new home that was some kind of home show production... the house was ROUND and one big 2+ story great room with a big garage and basement... in the dream it was a house that had been started for Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock but now being sold because they would no longer need it. What a bizarre dream!!!!! Glad I woke up.

Planning a 60 min Cathe step workout followed by some TM for a good cardio day. I feel much better.

Oddly, TOM had me almost violently ill for about 4 hours yesterday and then all but disappeared. It's almost over. Unbelievable!

Have a great day, everyone!
Enjoy the game, Traci!
Jane, hurray on the weight progress!
Amy, hurray that you could do CF with your mom watching!!

xoxoxo,
Cheryl

Hi everyone.....I am tired today, and it is my rest day. We are not doing a whole lot today, I am making some WW's Chicken Fettucine for dinner, and I made some muffins got off HungryGirl.com. I also have to give 2 of our Shih Tzu's a bath. My husband wants to go and buy a camera later too.

I am going to go up and watch the Lions and see how badly they can lose!!!

I am very anxious to see Cathe's rotation for January!! I was hoping she would have it up, but maybe later, or tomorrow for sure!

Amy, I just learned how to knit right before my dad had that bypass surgery, and that is what I did all day at the hospital to keep my mind busy, was practice it. Now I am on to my first project, I am making a sweater for my daughter. Also, I kept forgetting to tell you, I looked everywhere for that Christmas Tea you were talking about. I finally found it at our local grocery store. I am just finishing my third box, it is good!!!!

Everyone, have a great night, and a Happy New Year. Traci, I hope your Texans do better than the Lions are going to do today.
Lori

Hi again! Lori, sounds like you're headed for a good day.

I ended up doing 20 min. of StepMax (the white shorts with purple thong leotards were good for my laugh for the day) YUCK! EEK! Nobody could have looked good in those :7
Followed that with 45 min TM program, level 8. Still feeling a little under the weather from TOM, but it was enough for today. Will weigh in a little later.

Have a great New Year's Eve, everyone!!

Cheryl

Hurray, hurray, drum roll: I just weighed in, and it was 128.5.

Traci, girl, I'm back in the game! Let's do this thing together. The finish line is clearly in sight - and what a way to start a new year!

Whooooppeeeee!

Cheryl

Just a quickie before running of to work. I have been up since 3 because of the cat marching all over my chest and stomach (and full bladder)x( . I wanted to get an 8 layer taco dip made for work, but it ended up being like 9 layers (I don't think that they'll miss the tomatoes on top, though!!)

Anyway, great job, Cheryl on the scale!!!

Lori- I LOVE that tea!!! I ended up ordering 6 boxes from the company! Just in case, you know!!!

Traci- I hope that you enjoyed your game!

Tonight I did ME for the first time ever, just couldn't face Jari Love again! Anyway my arms are noodle-y and I have feeling that I will be having a hard time walking tomorrow morning!!!:7

Anyway, gotta run, but I'll check in later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.