Weight Watches for Fri Nov 23rd 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good moring ladies,

Hope you all survived Thanksgiving? I did really good yesterday!
I had a lot of fun catching up with my friends yesterday!
I am really excited having my new 4DS DVD's!! I will start the Nov.rotation tomorrow! I still have to catch up on my old rotattion!
Maybe I will skip it and start the new workouts??? +

After my workout my DH and I will go to Regensburg an old German town!

Lainie thanks for the website!!

Off to my workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497:

Good Morning!:)

Glad to hear everyone did well yesterday...atleast the people who checked in did well. Prehaps the others didn't check in for a reason!;)

Belinda** Im so excited for you! I received mine this week as well and I have done all of the cardios so far but not the weights. I should take a look at the Nov rotation to see if it is something I would like to do. Although b/c the workouts are shorter, maybe I should save it for Dec?

Amelia** How was your workout yesterday?

Cheryl** YOu salad sounds yummy!:9 My fav salad is one that my MIL makes with jello, coolwhip and cottage cheese. How is the challenge going anyway? How are you doing with sheding those couple of pounds?

Laine** I can't imagine doing all that cooking for 4 people, and 2 of those being children. I hope you don't have to many leftovers.

I got a workout in yesterday after my mom showed up. I did HIS and a 30 mins run. I went back to do the weight section of HIS but then realized it was chest and back and these areas were already sore. Im thinking today I may try the LIS/HIS premix again. I don't want to leave it to long b/c I am afraid I will forget the combos.
Girls....I am freaking out!!! I have to talk to someone other then DH, its been about 30 days since my last period:eek: :eek: I am having a little bit of cramping so I am hoping its comming but at the sametime I haven't been super cranky. We had one slip up b/c I told DH that maybe we should try for another one, then I changed my mind and I forgot to tell him! I can't remember exactly when my last period was but I know I was on it Oct 27th when I went to a Halloween party and I wasn't heavy b/c I didn't take any supplies with me...which makes me think that I would have started around the 24th or 25th. I tell ya one thing...if I am preggo...I won't be gaining 46 lbs this timex( Ill keep you posted...just needed to talk to someone about this! Now, with this being said, I haven't been keeping track of how many days are between my period since I had DS. I guess I will wait and if I haven't started by Sat I will have to take a test! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I don't want to be big just yet!!! I like being smaller!!!!!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! I am done with GS Tri plus B & G Stability Ball Abs!

Lori what do you may be preggo??? Get the test, girl!! Have fun with LIS/HIS premix!! Maybe you and I can start the Nov. rotation together??

Off to Regensburg!!

Belinda

Belinda...I don't know if I want to know!!!! Ignorance is bliss! Im probably just overeacting, I don't even know how many days are between my periods right now. If I haven't started by Sun then I will go buy a test. Keep your finger,legs and eyes crossed that Im NOT! LOL

K...went to walmart on the way home,bought a test and Im not!:) Phew! So releived!!!!!! Now that I have wasted my money, I have a bad belly so I am pretty sure that its comming!

Ill bbl!

GOOOOOOD Morning Girls:)

Yesterday i did a hour pw walk and todays workout is...Ugggh...Butt's and gutt's(I have a love hate relationship with that one,lol)So after my workout,were going to load up and go get a new pre-lite christmas tree and get a few decorations and then were haveing a small,little dinner here-just the four of us! I can't wait,my kids love to help decorate the tree,were going to do it after supper tonight and put christmas music on!Its kinda a tradition!

OH MAN,did I have a scare this morning!!! The computer would NOT come on,I thought it was shot! My DH worked on it for about an hour and well...here I am!WHEW.I was already makeing plans to check in at the liabrary,LOL.Thankgoodness my DH is pretty good with computers,he going to school in the spring of next year(after Iam done with my schooling) to become a web designer.

so,my spider bite is driving me nutsx( its real itchy and red,if it doesn't get any better,i am going to the docs soon!

Belinda-Sounds like you had a very nice thanksgiving! I got the turkey pic yesterday from http://bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm. You have to copy and paste the link here,just like lainie said! I didn't do too bad on turkey day either,had one plate and a very small pc of choc. cake! Plus I did walk yesterday morning!

Lori-Are you the least bit sorry your not Pregnate? I also thought there was a very slim chance that I was(I got my tubes tied,well a band was inserted around my fallopian tubes and I forget the name of the procedure but its 98% effective )I was about two weeks late until this morning...my period came... :( :) ! In a way I would like to have another baby,but not right now,LOL:+ so I can understand your relief;-)

Hey to the rest of the gang!How did everybodies Thanksgiving go? bbl

Hi everyone. I woke up feeling crappy again this morning. :( Stuffy head, sore throat, etc. I can't seem to get over being sick! Ewan still has a really runny nose, too.

Today's workout is either yoga or a total body weights workout (thinking of trying Slim, Strong, & Sexy Body Sculpt with Michelle Dozois, which I just got the other day). In a way, yoga would be gentler when sick, but on the other hand, breathing is super-important with yoga and I can't breathe through my nose very well. Hmm. Advice, anyone?

In a few minutes I'm going to get the kids to help me put up the Christmas tree (just a fake tree). I don't know how "helpful" they will actually be, but it should be fun. I'm going to play Christmas music because DH is out of the house for a jog (he doesn't like Christmas music much so I play it when he's gone).

Lori, glad you got through your scare o.k. I definitely do not want to be pregnant right now (and maybe never again) but then again if I happened to get pregnant I'd probably be happy enough to have another kid. Maybe. I wouldn't mind another baby so much--it's the pregnancy and weight gain I want to avoid!

Belinda, I just posted a rotation on my blog using the 4DS. It's a lot like Cathe's Nov. rotation but with some extra cardio. (It's at http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com) Of course, I can't do it until my ankle is healed but it's what I would like to do if I could.

Amelia, glad your computer's working! Mine went kaput back in the spring before we bought this one. It's a big problem for me now because my Christmas card list was on that one (and we never got it on again). My DH is an accountant and not great with computers (other than the programs he uses for work). I'm more tech-savvy than he is--I'm the one to program VCRs, update our website, and that sort of thing.

Greetings to Carrie, Stacey, Cheryl, & Cathy!

Happy Holiday Season! (I'm really excited at this time of year.)

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi Girls,

Ive just finished up with my workout. It wasn't as long as I liked but I think plans have changed tonight so I don't need a long cardio to outweigh my eating:) I did LIS/HIS premix again and 2 seg of HST with a 10 mins run.
We were suppose to be going to a friends house tonight for supper. Just growen ups..no kids! Apparently the plans have been changed and the time as been changed to 5 o'clock with kids. This is absolutley pointless! One of the couples as 3 kids ages 5,3 and 9 monthes. And the other as child who is 3 and a 5 monthe old.Its just to crazy, 6 adults and 7 kids. No one enjoys themselves and then everyone as to laeve early b/c the babies need to be put to bed. Anyway....Im getting out of it. I haven't been to bed yet and there is no way I can tolerate all those kids on 5 hours of sleep.

Amelia** I am not the least bit sad that I am not pregnant! I didn't realize how much I don't want to be pregnant until I thought I might be! hehe Glad to hear you got your computer working!!!

Laine** I guess you didn't do any crazy shopping today if you aren't feeling well? Are you taking anything for the cold? You seem to have had it for a long time.

I should go and get dressed. I have to run out, get some money and pay the babysitter for the month. Then DD wants to go out and buy a new shirt...as if she needs it!

Morning oh wait, afternoon ladies!!

How is everyone? Sounds like you've been busy with workouts and Thanksgiving. I was busy with Thanksgiving yesterday and didn't get my workout in. My DH and I were so tired last night after getting back from my SIL that we watched SpiderMan 3 before bed. Felt good to relax. So, tonight I'll do either Body Fusion or ellptical intervals + upper body toning. I'll see what I feel more like doing later. Tomorrow we're taking the whole family to a wedding for my DH's cousin and will be gone over night on Sat and come back on Sun. I definitely won't be able to workout on Sat, but can get one in on Sun evening. Still should be on track for getting 5 in this week!

Lori, wow what a surprise that would have been if you were pregnant! I'm glad that you aren't since you don't sound ready for another yet. It is stressful to go through the "what if's?" if you aren't mentally prepared for something. We are all done having kids and I feel very content with my 3. It's just right for me and I feel like I'm managing things well.

Lainie, so sorry your still fighting stuff! I think it's so hard to stay healthy this time of year with all the cold viruses kids catch at school and bring home. Hope you get to feeling better soon and are able to get some workouts in.

Belinda, great news on getting the new dvd's!! I hope you have a fun with them and tell us how you like them.

Amelia, what a fun sounding day you have planned! I love getting the Christmas decoration up it's so much fun. Hope Butts and Gutts isn't too bad;) Definitely get the spider bite looked at it if keeps bothering you.

Well, off to start some laundry and get ready for our trip tomorrow. Oh, didn't go shopping today...I'm crowd phobic and Black Friday scares me!! But, I did start my shopping online and got some GREAT deals! Love all the free shipping and convenience of shopping in my sweats:) :)

I'll try to check in tonight after my workout and then on Sunday night.

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Hi, everyone!

Lori, omigosh on the preggo scare!! Whew! Glad you checked it out. The bad news is this next TOM sounds like it's gearing up to be a doozy x( Great workout!

Belinda, you too - and it sounds like you and DH are geared up for some good fun today.

Amelia, love that B&G - good day to get it in -

Stacey, sounds like you're having a great day. Let us know what workout you choose.

Lainie, sorry you're still not feeling well. It seems like this has hung on forever. Yuck!

I am heading out for a run today. It's a yoga/optional rest day on the Nov. rotation for me, so I'm going to break with tradition and get a good run in, I think. Fun!

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi ladies,

Lori what a scare?? I am glad you are not preggo!!Good job on your workout!

Amelia enjoy B&G!! It's a real burner!! Thanks for the web site!

Stacey hope you enjoy your workout and day!

Lainie you been sick for a long time?? Do you see a doctor??

Cheryl enjoy your run today! I will start the Nov. rotatoion tomorrow! High Intensity Step has complex chorography???

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hey girls,just a quick pop in! I finished my workout,did the floorwork in B&G's(I almost fell over doing that,LOL)Those one-legged squats are killer!

Stacey-How did you like spiderman 3? I thought it was good,especially the part wear peter parker gets a little full of his self and starts all that struting and dancing.....LOL, DH and I almost feel off the bed we were laughing so hard!

Lori-Did you get out of the get together? A get together with all those kids don't sound too fun(especially since it was suppose to be adults)Great workout!

Lainie-Im sorry your still not feeling well,my advice would be take off a couple of days from working out and let your body recover/rest.You'll feel better if you do! I know its hard to not workout but in the end you will be thankful you did(lol,I sound like my mother:+)! Were also putting up the tree today...have fun!

Cheryl-Have fun with your run!How was your thanksgiving?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.