Weight Watchers WEDNESDAY 10/25

Happy Good Morning to all!

Buffy: No shipping notice yet on P90X;( I'll make a bet they arrive the same day as Cathe's...oh my the delimma it will be. I will have to schedule 8 full hours just to preview all so I can make a rotation! :7

Jane: You did GREAT! BTW: I call those extra flexies "Multi Flex" :eek:

Sandra: You seem like yesterday was really hectic as well.... So happy you got your great w/o in!

Amy: Dont ya LOVE when DH plays Mr Fix It????;-)

Yesterday was a good cardio day although I just had NO energy in PM to do CC3. I burned 622 cal in AM step mishmosh so I guess that was plenty for my body!!!

Early AM Workout today is: Leaner Legs + Abs + BodyMax Upper Body.
Then meeting a girlfriend for coffee and off to the first of the Holiday Craft shows! Thats a tradition of how we kick off holiday season around here! I love those things... most are sensory overload but the tradition is really fun! Shop til you drop!!!!

Have a great morning all-

Good Morning!!

Traci, I got an email from Beachbody something about "tools to get you started" or something like that. At least I know they got my order. I've never ordered online where I didn't get an immediate email confirmation. I just wish it would get here. I'm ready for something new. Don't know how I'll incorporate my cardio coach into P90X.

This morning I did cardio coach #4. Quite a workout. I earned 4 AP's, yehhhh!!!

Busy day today. I'll try to check back later.

Buffy

Good Morning!

Traci- I hope that you enjoy your craft show!!! That sounds like so much fun!! Around here, the craft shows are always on the weekends, so I can't ever go.:(

Last night was Step Blast. I wasn't going to do the blast section and move on to the step portion of SPJ, but ended up getting into it and doing all of it! Like you, Traci, I ended up burning 600 cal! I guess it's that "rock press" that I like so much!

Jane- I have to laugh at your "multi flexies" use!! Congrats on the WI, though! There was a time that 96 flex points weren't flex for me, but just a day in the life.......!!!

Buffy- When I got P90X, I don't remember receiving a shipping notice, just a confirmation notice that they received my order. They also stated that it would take 4-6 wks to receive, BULL! I got it in less than 10 days!

Today is also an upper body day! I haven't decided if it will PUB or a mish mosh of stuff. I always decide that when I get there!

Hi guys,

Sorry I can't chat again today--I seem to always be on the run these days :(. Hope everyone is doing well though, and knocking 'em out at those WI!!

I had my initial consultation with my nutritionist yesterday. She asked me about my goals and also my current activity level, and I'm supposed to record my eating for 3 days this week (2 weekdays and 1 weekend day). Thankfully I already record my eating because of WW :). She's going to do a nutritional analysis to see where I'm weak (and where I'm strong, too), and then give me advice on where to adjust. My suspicion is that my metabolic rate has probably increased since I first started doing WW last year, and I may be able to get away with a few more points and still lose weight, who knows.

Anyway... Off to do Low Max today! Boot Camp was HARD!! But so much fun :).

Jennifer

Morning everyone -
Another hectic day for me - PT appt went well yesterday. Back feels good so far; I think I strained my achilles tendon though as the back of my heel felt funny yesterday during my calf stretch. Therefore today is a bonafide rest day. Listen to your body, right?

Eating was good yesterday; hoping I can keep things in check for today. I still dont' have a planned dinner, but I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Jane - congrats on the WI! Amy and I used to follow the same multi flex plan - 96 points, 98 points, what the h.. 100 pts. All in a day's eating. Not so anymore though!

Jennifer - good luck with the nutritionist's feedback.

Traci - don't you just hate the waiting part?? It drives me nuts.

Hello to everyone else, hope everyone has a great OP day!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hey, Jennifer.... Where did you find your nutritionist? I have been considering going to one for pretty much the same reasons as you. I just don't know where to start looking.

Claude - Good job staying OP yesterday.

Jennifer - Enjoy LM. That's a toughy, thinking of breaking that out on Friday.

Amy - Thanks for the info. on P90X. Can you tell me what kind of equipment you need for this series. I've heard some talk about a pull up bar. I don't have one of those, do I need it?

Buffy

Nah, Tony shows modifications using stretchy bands instead of a pull up bar. Other than that, pretty much what you have on had for Cathe.....dumbbells.

>Nah, Tony shows modifications using stretchy bands instead of
>a pull up bar. Other than that, pretty much what you have on
>had for Cathe.....dumbbells.

Thanks, Amy. I really don't want to buy any more equipment at the moment.

Buffy

Hi, everyone!

Jennifer, great move with the nutritionist -

Claude, glad things went well with the PT. My achilles has been a little sore lately too (just the left one). I don't know why. I'm just trying to stretch it a little more.

Well, my Cathe addiction and collection is growing - I got Terminator and HardCore Extreme off the swap and just got Power Hour off of eBay. Hurray!

Today I did BootCamp again (yowza! I'm shaking) and going to follow it up with another 45 min. on the TM. I've been starving lately, but the exercise is doing me a lot of good for revving the metabolism... and I like what Cathe is doing for my core. Yayy!!!

Have a great afternoon, everyone -
Cheryl

Good afternoon everyone!

Traci, Amy, Claude... I hear you as far as "multiflexing" use to be a way of life, for me too! I felt a little better about it when I divided it by 7 (96 flex for the week) and it came to only 13 flex points per day average, that is about an extra 685 calories a day. Not bad for vacation. I'm back in the saddle today. About to get ready to tackle HSTA.

bbl....

Oh, the arms are fried......
I just got done with GS Chest & Tris, and Back, Shoulder, & Biceps along with FIRM Abs.

I will be lucky if I can lift my knitting needles to work on my shawl tonight (good thing it's lace, so it's pretty light!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.