Weight Watchers for Wed Jan 09th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you ladies this mooring?? I woke up, and the streets are covered with ice!! I don't mind the snow, but ice?? I don't like to drive on ice! I am glad when my DH comes back from the states on Saturday! I gave him a bib list to bring back to Germany! And the list is growing! LOL!

My leg is still hurts a little but not bad! I will try to get a leg workout in, no heavy lifting!!

I will read yesterdays post and be back for personals!

Belinda

Good Morning ladies!

Today is my rest day,i need one! Woke up with some upper body doms today:7. I also start back to school today so thats always thrilling(inserts sarcastic laugh here) I just hope I don't have to stand up and and introduce myself....i HATE doing that!x(

Belinda-I can't remember,what did you do to your leg? Ya know that reminds me,I know a lady that hurt her leg(not sure what muscle-or-joint) and she said she did yoga/strecting for a week and her leg was fine after that!

My DH so tortured me last night...brought salty bbq chips in the bedroom while we were watching a movie! Oh man,I could smell them:9 I went and got me some water with lemon:+

Here are my meals from yesterday:
b-two cheese eggs,V8
s- 21 mixed nuts:9
L- two cup salad with that spray French dressing,three slices of turkey rolled up
s-wasn't hungry:-(
D-four turkey italian meatballs with no sugar added Ragu and a two cup salad with F. dressing
two nsa fudge pops

alrighty then,bbl

Helloooooooo Ladies:) :)

Im just waiting to go home. I think DS is feeling better today so I will send him to the sitters so I can get a little nap:) I don't think I can last all day with no sleep. As much as I enjoy keeping him home, going to the sitters for a few mins won't kill him!.

Here is the link to the TM I am looking at:
http://www.treadmilltips.com/reebok-3500c-treadmill.html

Like I said the price is confusing me and I don't know if thats what I will pay for it, or half the cost. Half the cost would be great! LOL

Today Im gonna seriously clean up my sweet tooth! I have been awful lately with leftover candy and cookies! I get hungry and its the easy thing to reach for to feel the void.

Also, the jeep DH ordered should be arriving today. I am partically excited but at the sametime not really looking forward to another payment. The only way I went along with it is for DH to give himself a big enough raise to pay for it! hehe

Todays workout is gonna be cardio,abs and GS B&S.

Belinda** Hope your leg feels better soon, and you better stay away from all that ice! ICK! You could slide right into something or someone!:eek:

Amelia** Good girl last night! Im not a lover of BBQ chips but you think DH would have eaten them somewhere else! You should have kicked him out of bed! LOL

Stacy** Im not sure when the TM will be here. If I only have a 30 day term to pay for it, I am going to put off buying it. If its a 90 day term then I will order it today. Its in Canada so I would probably have it by the end of the week.

Thats it from moi. Id say thats enough! LOL Have a good one!

Lori:)

Morning gals!

Belinda, be careful out there. I also hate icy roads, who doesn't? Glad your leg is feeling better and I hope you can get a good workout in.

Lori, I checked out the link to your treadmill, looks nice! Hope you are able to get it soon;) Get a little rest today, sounds like you could use a good nap. My little guy was up at 2am this morning crying, think it's his DARN teething! Ugh. Well, hopefully they'll pop in soon, poor little baby.

Amelia, have a good day restarting school! That's always hard after a break. Also, GREAT job resisting the BBQ chips:)

Okay, gotta get coffee and get the day going. I did elliptical intervals last night, so think I'll do Body Fusion today and put off the Cardio Camp workout until the end of the week. I'm in the mood for some circuits today.

Have a great day everyone:)

Stacey

knock knock anyone home:) :) sorry i have beeb MIA for soooo long. i see some old and new faces and i hope it is ok if i pop back in???
belinda:) :) i cant stand ice. no matter how great 4 wheel drive is it still slides on ice

amelia:) :) so nice to hear from you yesterday thanks for being sooooo sweet!!!

lori:) :) you hot mama!! i was looking at your pictures and you look great!!! keep it up!!

i have been keeping up with my food and workouts but i had a bit of a rough patch after losing my mom.

Hey girls,im sitting here with a spoon hanging out of my mouth,lol (two tbs natural pb with sweetner)enjoying my snack a little bit early this am

Im fixin to head out to wally world for some grociers,I hope their not busy.

Lori-Love the treadmill,I checked it out last night after you posted about it! Sounds so exciting,I too hope you get it soon,and get in your nap today! LOL at pushing DH off the bed!

Stacey-good job on your workout last night! I use to always dread the last combo in body fusion:+ Have a great workout!

hey to the rest of the gang,bbl

ETA-MARY,MARY your back,I also wondered what happened to you and hoped that one day you would be back:7 Im so glad to see ya! Great job with keeping up with your workouts and eating! Nothing really new with me,just obsessing about the never ending battle with the scale,I did manage to lose about 30pds on WWers though! but the weight stopped coming off and I plateaued yet agian, Now im on the south beach diet and its going good so far!Its my ninth day and Ive lost 4pds! I think the last time you posted on here you were on a diet(can't remember the name)but the meals were delievered to you,how did that go? looking forward to talking with you agian!:)

Good morning ladies,

I don’t know what workout I will do today. I felt fine last night when I did Low Max! When I woke up my leg was hurting again! Not sure if I will do a lower body workout today?? I will do something!

Amelia I was doing PLB with 60 lb. (30 each hand) dumbbells! Enjoy your rest day!

Mary glad you are back!

Lori how exciting your jeep is arriving today! I am staying away from the ice! Enjoy your cardio, abs and GS B&S.

Stacey great job with elliptical intervals yesterday!

Hi to Kristine, Carrie, Cheryl, Lainie and Mary!

I will be back later to report my workout!

Have a great day everyone!
Belinda

belinda-ouch,do you think that the weight was to heavy or was it somehting else? Im going to get either the pyramids or gym styles...not sure which ones! I love lifting though! which do you recommend?

anybody else recommend either one?

ok,bbl

Amelia I lifted way to heavy with dumbbells! I didn’t have any problems with my barbell, which I left in the states! I got both the Pyramids and Gym Styles! If you get the whole set I would recommend the GS! You get cardio and weight workout with GS!

Hope this helps!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi again:)

Lainie, how are you feeling? Wanted to ask you a couple of questions, what kind of barbell did you get for Christmas? Also, do you like Slim Sculpt better than Ellen's Crunch stuff? I am definitely interested in her new dvd's but want to make sure they are worth the $$. The Yogini workout is supposed to be released in Feb/March, and I'm curious about that one.

Amelia, how are you liking DM now that you've had it for a few weeks? Is is as good as BM2 and LIC? I know it is different, I'm really thinking about getting it for my b-day in March.

Okay, thanks for the advice!

Stacey

Hi everyone. Today I feel much like yesterday--still sore throat and coughing a bit, but not as tired (just avoiding the cold meds entirely, only taking a bit of ibuprofen). I was planning to go get those blood tests today but I wasn't thinking about it when I got up and I went ahead and ate something before I remembered I was supposed to fast before getting blood taken! Oops. So I will try to do it tomorrow or Friday.

Today (at 1pm) my 2-year old (Ewan) gets evaluated by a speech pathologist and some other expert to check on his speech delay. He does talk quite a bit, but it's still hard to understand and behind other kids his age, so he's being checked if he needs to have speech work through a state program--something like that. I'm glad I'm not having a super-sleepy day for that.

Since I knew I had the people coming this afternoon, I went ahead and worked out while Ewan was at nursery school. I did Michelle Dozois' Rockin' Body Cardio Jam, which was all floor aerobics but burned some decent calories anyway, and then walked in town before I picked him up. Not too strenuous but at least something--burned about 500 calories.

Oh yeah, one more thing--Isaac came home from school yesterday with a tummy ache and had 3 diarrhea incidents before dinner. Ewww! So we had a bland dinner of toast and applesauce and rice cakes and he seemed to do fine. I went ahead and sent him to school since he still seemed o.k. this morning but I have kept my cell phone with me in case he has trouble today. Poor thing.

Belinda, take it easy on that leg--just listen to your body and if it seems to do o.k. working out, then work out. If it starts yelling at you while you work out, then rest. That's my not-so-expert advice.

Amelia, I love both the GS & the Pyramids. Maybe it depends on if you like doing upper/lower splits or 3-day splits. I think personally I do the Pyramids a little more often--I especially like PUB for some reason. I just like that pyramid style of different weights so that I feel real tough when I get to my heavies weight but then feel nice to ease on back down the pyramid. I seem to remember the biceps are killer on PUB.

Lori, hope you can get that TM sooner rather than later, though I envy you. :p Of course, what I want is a stationary bike so I can have a low impact option for my Rice Krispies knees.

Mary, welcome back. I guess you were here before I came along. I'm Lainie in NY--I lost 25 lbs on WW last year before coming to a very long plateau--would still like to lose about 15 lbs but haven't been trying very hard, I'm afraid.

Stacey, the barbell I got for Christmas was just some generic 100 lb set (I really don't know what kind) from Sports Authority. It's not one of the Troy Lites. I would have liked that kind, but this kind was cheap and since it was at my local store I didn't have to pay shipping. That was perfect for my cheap accountant husband. :p It still is much better than what I was using before--easy to get the plates on and off and only 5' long. I think I like Slim Sculpt better than some of the Crunch videos, mainly because of the background and background people. Sometimes Crunch background people annoy me, though Ellen doesn't have the worst. My favorites of her Crunch videos were Pick Your Spot Pilates and the Super Slimdown Pilates Yoga Blend. I'm pretty sure I'll go ahead and get Fat Burning Fusion when I get another itch to add to my collection, and I'm sure I'll get the Yogini when it comes out.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi girls,

this evening I did UB and Abs from CTX/ PC! I didn't lift heavy and my leg feels fine! I am so glad!

Laine great job on your workout! My leg is felling much better! I think all this stretching helped! Sening you healing vibes!

Mary what rotation are you doing? Hope you have a fabulous day!

Stacy what workout are you doing today!

Amelia how much money do you want to spent on DVD's? Like I said I like them both!

Amelia here is what I eat today:

B - 3 egg whites
1 sl. ww. bread ( reduced calories)
1/4 red bell pepper
L - 1 sm. ww. torillas
refried beans ( I eat a bit to much)
2 teasp. no fat sour cream
2 teasp. salsa
romain lettuce

S - 1 banana
1 teasp. bb

D - Protein Pancakes ( those are so good)
fresh pinapple

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Belinda!

Tonight I will do the Body Fusion circuit training workout, it is a challenge for me! I'm trying to go a bit heavier with my weights, need to gradually increase resistance. I usually have to do my workouts in the evenings after my kids are in bed (about 8pm). While it may sound late, I actually enjoy it because there are NO interruptions! Sometimes I'm able to work out earlier in the day while Ryan naps too.

:)
Stacey

good evening ladies!! i am not doing a formal rotation...my goal is to do weight training everyday(legs one day and upper body another)along with atleast 25 minutes of cardio 5-6 days per week. i find that i get better results when i do weights often. my diet was TERRIBLE oer the hoildays but i have let that go and i am ready to be serious;) i am allowing myself one cheat meal per week and boy do i look foward to that meal. i lost 4 pounds the 1st week and hopefully i will continue to lose.
belinda**what a menu:) in am in AWWWWW of your will power!!

laine***it is great to meet you!! i have not really had any signifcant gains or losses in a few years but i would love to be at my pre preggo weight(135) but those last 10 are KILLER. i have learned to love my body which gave me two beautiful boys

Hey girls,back from class

Stacey-I LOVE drill max,its defintely a challenge to work up to though(as with all of cathes workouts)the cardio is awesome,really gets me gasping for air-agian a challenge! The Weight work was great too! It was well worth the money! Have fun with Body Fusion,fun workout!

Belinda-well,Im thinking around hundred or so maybe a bit more! I remember last year my cathe.com order was around 180:eek: but I got the healthclub step,and a couple of workouts! I may spend that much agian}( ya know,I just looked at both of them and can't make my mind up,lol I do know that Im ordering the SJP+SB dvd! Glad to hear your legs didn't hurt today,Great upper body workout! And your meals look good,I LOVE refried beans,didn't even think of them! Here is what I ate today:
B-two eggs,low sodium v8
s-2tbs NPB with sweetner:9
L-2 turkey,chedder,lettuce(this time inside the meat)roll-ups
s-at school,no snack
D-Chicken Stirfry(green bell peppers,red peppers,water-chestnut,snap peas,onions)
dessert-1 S.F popcyle

Now you've got me thinking about refried beans,mmm with some chedder cheese and that red sauce!LOL

Lainie-How did the speech visit go today? I hope good! Great job on your workout! I love doing UB work too,its my favorite! Well this is my big order(cathe.com) of the year so since I love lifting so much I may just order both the pyramids and all the gym stlyes }( . I just love the thrill of a new workout coming my way,lol-I feel like a kid.

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Hi Mary--I have two little boys as well. Mine are 2 and 5. I am already at my pre-pregnancy weight (150--I've been bouncing right between 147 and 152 for a while now) but I wanted to lose weight even before I had kids, so I'd like to get down to at least 135 and maybe a little smaller (I'm 5'5"). In the second half of 2008, I stopped losing weight, but I still went down in clothing sizes (mainly due to Cathe workouts, I think). However, lately my smaller sizes are getting tight again so I know I need to be more careful.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey Gals-

Had an rest day today, unplanned. Will stop back tomorrow with a fabulous workout to report, and with personals!

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.